Infantry Operations Specialist Job Description Sample
IIT RP Infantry SME - CA
Provides specific Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) related to small unit leadership training, and input into scenario designs to ensure key training and readiness events are included to train requirements decision making skills improving individual actions in combat simulated situations. Subject matter expertise in exercise design, scenario development, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and training and readiness (T&R) events for use in a live, virtual and constructive training (LVC-TE). Provides supervision and support during the conduct of Infantry Immersion Training, assist unit assigned observer/controllers, and input for after actions reviews and identifying critical areas for remediation. Recommends immediate corrective actions during rehearsals. Ensures that the IIT facility and training systems are in good operating order through timely inspections and reporting for maintenance and upkeep.
Conduct all pre-event coordination with the training unit and ensure understanding of appropriate pre-requisite training, preparation and planning.
Conduct task linkage to develop the appropriate list of individual and collective tasks necessary to support the stated objectives, and work with scenario design personnel to create training support documents that incorporate the desired tasks into scripted actions.
Review and implement training standards for all listed tasks as well as tactical considerations for employment.
Observe actions and cue events in support of stated training objectives and METs.
Lead performance discussions with the unit commanders to help determine decision points and relevant criteria, as well as possible options to facilitate learning.
Provide performance assessment recommendations to the unit Chain of Command in support of unit assessments.
Provide recommendation based on experience, background and training in the areas of Combat experience in ground combat arms military occupational Specialty (MOS), Combat Hunter and/or Enhanced Combat Hunter Leaders Course.
Direct general support personnel to assist with gear, set and scenario preparation, sim-munition issue, and scenario role participation as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Desired experience with Cultural Role Players
Bachelor's Degree in Management, or other Business related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis.
Specifically oriented on skills that help individuals and small unit leaders to perform their duties in the IIT and maximize unit training effectiveness.
Play a major role in support of unit training execution and after action review, the unit Chain of Command is ultimately responsible for conducting the training and any resulting assessment or evaluations.
Flexibility in scheduling work hours and available for occasional travel.
Combat arms skills background.
Minimum four (4) years demonstrated knowledge of military doctrine, tactics, and command relationships at the squad through company level.
Recent experience operating in combat zone in the last four (4) years preferred.
Currency with TTPs, Lessons Learned, and OPFOR from recent real world operations preferred.
Experience in curriculum development desired.
Current experience with TTPs and lessons learned from official sources related to overseas contingency operations and battlefield environments.
Familiarity with Marine Corps Systems Approach to Training (SAT), scenario development, exercise design and T&R requirements.
Strong leadership, team building and organizational attributes.
Must be familiar with training systems management and operations
Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and written, develop and present training effectiveness analysis, performance metrics and routine reports.
Must be able to meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a minimum of Secret clearance issued by the U.S. Government.
Direct general support personnel to assist with gear, set and scenario preparation, sim-munition issue, and scenario role participation as needed.
Position consists of sitting for long periods of time, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds. Frequently uses hands/fingers for handling, to work with such hand tools as wrenches, screwdrivers, wire cutters, pliers, and soldering irons. Seeing up close. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is Katmai Government Services, LLC's business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Work is primarily performed in an office setting, but may also be performed in a maintenance facility as well as outdoors in military training areas. Work is often performed outdoors, in adverse conditions including inclement weather such as high humidity, heat, cold, high wind, rain, and various local conditions. Our mission is to train US Marines; therefore we work side by side with them in all climates and conditions.
Employee may be exposed to sharp objects and may be exposed to some heat, loud noise, chemicals, lead and vibration. Katmai strictly adheres to the Occupational Safety and Health Standards (OSHA) regulations. Use of personal protective equipment is mandatory if applicable. Employee will be exposed to a wide variety of people in differing functions, personalities and abilities.
May be required to work extended workdays frequently. Overtime compensation established by local SCA regulations, if applicable.
Part-time On-call. Varies with each mission. May be required to work additional hours as needed to complete assignment or project.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, https://roleplayersupport-katmai.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=-435801981&mobile=false&width=1350&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_e850f00b1b84447786ccd17214867984.pdf
EEO Supplement Poster : http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_585f835735374d089a44ff899c84ccfb.pdf
Pay Transparency Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_6f7d4fb6d8ce457a87d9f38f9cfe580f.pdf
Right to Work Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_84cb215622bf49b0ae03418b081847ad.pdf
Right to Work Poster (Spanish): http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cedd5daf5c5f433a8ac24f0e4829b91c.pdf
E-Verify Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cf68148e2b2d4e9abcadd71c6cfd1364.pdf
E-Verify Poster (Spanish): http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_a404b42bb4ff4cb5ba848ab1524fc761.pdf
Operations Specialist Journeyman
Job Location: Fort Hood, TX
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Top Secret /SCI
- Serves as a technical expert in areas relevant to the project.
- Must be capable of demonstrating experience in conducting analysis and developing solutions and in the application of information technology.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
- Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline. 8 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- 5 year minimum experience required.
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance Required,.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual
Operations Support Specialist
Provides key local customer administrative function and day-to-day work direction for assigned personnel at customer site.
1. As directed, use knowledge of customer contract to ensure obligations are met.
2. Prioritize service, assign personnel, and follow up on commitments
3. Contact vendor for service documents and invoicing
4. Schedule vendor service and follow up.
5. Responsible for prompt and accurate filing of expense, time, and service reports.
6. Ensure service quality via frequent customer contact.
7. Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
1. Bachelor’s degree 1-2 years of experience administrative support or similar.
3. Qualified experience in a customer service environment with resulting knowledge of customer
4. Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to the customer in an easy to understand manner
5. Ability to analyze spreadsheet and service reports
6. Proficiency in completing electronic documentation using technological tools (e.g., Ipad, Iphone)
and familiar with technological programs (e.g., Microsoft Office).
7. Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
8. Identify and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the
9. Ensure all work orders, vendor service reports, time and expense reports, PM activities,
purchase orders, and other duties are documented in an accurate and timely manner.
10. Ensure all test equipment is tracked and 100% calibrated on time.
1. Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a
solution based service process.
2. Experience facilitating and leading others, both internally and externally.
3. Change agent and process oriented.
4. Great presentation skills.
5. Strong problem resolution skills.
6. Accountable and follows through in a timely manner.
7. Exhibit the mentality that customers determine our success.
8. Operate with efficiency and sense of urgency.
9. Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments.
10. Empower and inspire others.
11. Ability to deliver results in an uncertain and fast-paced environment.
12. Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
HR Senior Operations Specialist
Salary $60-72K per year
The HR Senior Operations Specialist role will be responsible for delivering support in functional areas of Human Resources, including, but not limited to recruitment coordination, new hire onboarding, employee inquiry management, benefits administration, and absence management for the US. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with employees and managers at all levels of the organization. At the core, this role will be one of the primary interfaces with all US employees, and as a result, be a major contributing factor to a positive employee experience.
· Provide guidance to team members to resolve escalated/complex issues
· Develop and analyze team performance metrics
· Processes documents and materials, as assigned (e.g. applications, changes in employment status, payroll changes, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties
· Respond to written and verbal inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees, to maintain confidentiality in daily operations, to conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner
· Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks under time constraints; operate a personal computer and standard software applications; perform detailed tasks with accuracy; follow and give oral and written directions; maintain cooperative working relationships; interact with other employees in a helpful, courteous and friendly manner
· Ability to provide guidance on HR policies and procedures to employees
· Conduct Time Sensitive Audits (i.e. I-9, New Hire, TOWP etc.)
· Ensure HR compliance in the areas of I-9 employment eligibility verification, E-verify, background screening and clearance process
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
· 5 years of HR experience across various HR functions is preferred
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a HR Service Center/ Employee Service Center/ HR Contact Center preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent people management and customer relationship skills Must possess Computer skills with proficient knowledge of MS-Office Application
· Must have experience using HRIS tools or similar systems (Workday)
· Experience with case management system(s) a plus
· HR policies / procedures / practices as it relates to payroll, benefits, hiring, etc.
· Possess strong technical and analytic skills and exhibit creative problem solving abilities
Interagency Partnership Program (Iapp)/Ncr Operations Specialist
Job Title: Interagency Partnership Program (IAPP)/NCR Operations Specialist
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide support to the overall J3 mission objectives and directly contribute to the daily operational management of the SOF Enterprise composed of Headquarters USSOCOM staff, USSOCOM Service Components, Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), Special Operations Joint Task Forces (SOJTF), and relevant interagency (IA) and coalition partners.
Support the J3 and IAPP Division in planning and analyzing operations and plans with Geographic Combatant Commander Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOC) and other USSOCOM component priorities with Interagency and other National Capitol Region (NCR) based partners, through a robust Special Operations Support Team network to achieve Commander, USSOCOM objectives. Tasks include:
- Serve as the focal point for time sensitive and deliberate planning efforts.
- Ensure theater specific plans and efforts are synchronized with USSOCOM, other government Interagency organizations and other Geographic Combatant Commands efforts, plans, and objectives.
- Analyze plans and efforts to identify potential resourcing and operational shortfalls and providing recommended solutions to correct aforementioned shortfalls.
- Recommend and provide continuity of long- and short-range planning initiatives for the IAPP Division.
- Facilitate and effectively integrate functional working groups from other agencies, DOD and the Special Operations community within the Joint Staff environment.
- Integrate command operational planning requirements by ensuring Joint Staff management practices and procedures.
- Assist in hosting/chairing meetings, visitations or conferences pertaining to the current fight related to CONPLANS, OPLANS, emerging CT Opportunities, and other USSOCOM planning initiatives.
- Attend Interagency and NCR partner conferences and report USSOCOM equities to apprise J3 and IAPP leadership.
- Produce reports to inform the SOCOM and TSOC communities of interest on interagency planning, operations, and events.
- Attend various operational video teleconferences as required to maintain current operations awareness and inform IAPP leaders and / or SOST network of interagency issues.
- Plan and conduct IAPP / SOST related projects as required or initiated.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Graduate of a Joint Professional Military Education course, Intermediate Development Course or a Senior Professional Military Education Course.
- 12 years combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, and Regional experience working military operations to include special operations conducted in a joint, combined, and interagency environment
- Completed, one Joint Staff, combatant command, or multi-national staff tour
- 5 years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels in a highly professional manner
- 3 years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each military Service’s roles and missions.
IT Operations Specialist
|Project year/option:||3 of 5|
|BI / |
Drug Test Required:
|Clearance Required (if so what type):||No|
|Job Location:||Reston, VA|
|Job Title:||IT Operations Specialist|
|1/10/19+ possible 1 year extension|
|Phone screen/skype and hire|
Accenture is pleased to issue this competitive solicitation for the following open role(s) in support of the CMS Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) project:
IT Operations Specialist (RFP # AFS-17505-0126) – One (1) Resource
Maps to AFS LCAT –Systems Administrator
This role requires a Client Public Trust clearance for which the individual must have lived in the US 3 of the last 5 years.
The role is a high priority long-term position requiring the resource to:
- Manage environment build team responsible for building multi-teared applications in traditional data center as well as AWS cloud.
- Ability to troubleshoot infrastructure issues- Linux, Middleware, connectivity
- Provide status update to senior members of the team on assigned tasks
- Work with other program teams to coordinate activities, understand infrastructure requirements and provide status updates in graphic format highlighting key issues, risks and milestones (planned and achieved)
- Architecture skills desired- Infrastructure Architecture, Application Architecture, Technical Architecture
- Execute environment builds using terraform / ansible and troubleshooting in a RedHat Linux environment
- Candidate should have good communication skills with an eye towards innovation, modernization and continuous improvement.
- Candidate needs to take ownership of assigned issues and should be able to handle multiple tasks in a demanding, high pressure environment.
- AWS DevOps & Development – P2 Proficient
- Linux Operations – P2 Proficient
- DevOps – P1 Novice
- Operations experience – P2 Proficient
- Performing Deployments – P2 Proficient
- Ansible – P2 Proficient
- Terraform – P2 Proficient
- Containers- Dockers / Kubernetes – P2 Proficient
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
- Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.
- Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section 8.3 of your Subcontract Agreement prior to start of work.
Level of Effort: Full-time / 40 – 50 hours per week.
Ad Operations Specialist (Multiple Roles)
RevJet's Smart Marketing Creative Platform brings unprecedented sophistication and power to every digital ad creative discipline including DCO, personalization, audience management, workflow, performance visualization and high-velocity experimentation. Purpose-built to power every marketing creative use case for all digital formats, RevJet is the most powerful, extensible marketing creative technology ever built.
RevJet is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to join a team responsible for onboarding new advertisers and publishers to the RevJet Marketing Creative Platform. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and comfortable working directly with internal and external clients. Experience in technical troubleshooting, 3rd party ad server vendors, campaign trafficking, optimization, and reporting, are desired.
- Collaborate with implementation teams to onboard advertisers and publishers.
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand campaign requirements.
- Set up campaigns, including tag creation, scheduling, targeting, landing pages and tracking.
- Provide technical support. Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Follow Ad Operations workflow and guidelines and suggest enhancements to the process.
- Provide training to customers on creating and maintaining their own campaigns.
- Contribute feedback to the product team on improving the platform.
- Test and perform quality assurance on ad tags and creatives to ensure specifications are met ahead of a campaign launch.
- At least 1 year of experience in ad operations working with display, video or mobile ad serving platforms.
- Knowledge of online advertising, measurement methods and technologies.
- Operational knowledge of DoubleClick products including DFP, DCM and DBM a plus
- Experience troubleshooting technical ad issues.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of larger team.
- Strong analytical background and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Medical/ Dental/ Vision Benefits, 401(k) plan, Commuter Benefits, Daily Lunches
Marketing Operations Specialist
MapR is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist with at least 2 years experience to assist in implementing and tracking all global integrated marketing automation programs as well as help optimize the platform's efficiency, usability, and customized processes. In this role, you will act as the Marketo Subject Matter Expert and manage the marketing automation stack from both the technical and functional standpoints. You are responsible for setting up programs within the platform, including lead scoring models, contacts, segmenting lists, etc. and have a good understanding of enterprise marketing technologies, and like working with analytics to get feedback and optimize programs.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Marketo within our organization and provide hands-on execution and support for additional end users
- Assist with the implementation, configuration, and management of all marketing technologies/tools
- Build and execute marketing programs within Marketo: email, nurture, webinars, content marketing, and more
- Monitor and report on campaign deployment, progress, and performance
- Manage and maintain a clean and synchronized lead database
- Work closely with sales operations to ensure all lead flow requirements are met
- Conduct final QA on emails for client and device compatibility: ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Build and optimize email and other web asset templates when needed
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept fully informed of project status, issues, and progress
- Troubleshoot systems and deliverability issues as needed
- Minimum 2 years of marketing operations experience
- Intermediate to Advance/Expert user level with Marketo
- Experience with using Salesforce.com
- General understanding of integrated marketing concepts and best practices
- Experienced with generating standard and custom marketing metrics reports
- Experience in developing marketing content: copy and creative.
- Experience with building email and landing page templates
- General understanding of HTML and ability to troubleshoot coding issues.
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Familiar with email best practices and CAN-SPAM/GDPR compliance requirements
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- BA or BS preferred
- Marketo Certified (Preferred)
- Salesforce.com Certified
- Data-driven & analytically heavy
- Campaign execution experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in the enterprise software/technology industry is a plus
Client Operations Specialist - Institutional Securities Group Product Operations
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Institutional Securities Group (ISG) Product Operations encompasses two functionally aligned organizations. The first, Trading & Client Operations, provides Operations functions in direct support of activity executed by Institutional Sales &Trading. The second, Clearing Operations, provides Operations functions in direct support for activity cleared by Morgan Stanley on behalf of our clients in Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives, and OTC Derivatives. The broad organization partners closely with Sales and Trading to develop and implement new products and services as well as drive efficiency and reduce risk in our processes. At all times we are focused on delivering quality service to clients both internal and external. ISG Product Operations partners closely with Shared Services and Banking Operations as well as Branch Operations and Operations Risk & Control to deliver a connected 'front to back' view of operations to ISG Sales and Trading.
This position is within the Derivatives Clearing Client Service Group. The role involves extensive contact with our clients, our colleagues in Prime Brokerage, global counterparts and sales force.
The successful candidate will be responsible for client service for North America based clients trading all Cleared Derivatives products.
The role entails:
Margining of clients
Client account administration
Single point of contact navigating the organization for our clients
Client Relationship Management which includes developing valuable relationship with clients, understanding their requirements and delivering solutions.
Active involvement in client initiatives
Implementing process improvement and controls to existing functions.
Ensure adherence to global escalation policies, maintain up to date awareness of risk policies and procedures, attest to operational procedures at required intervals and actively comply with ethics and behavior standards- Bachelors degree highly preferred
Excellent interpersonal skills which includes strong communication/networking skills to interact with both internal/external parties
Fast learner with the ability to work independently
The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
Good PC and organizational skills
Strong negotiation, reasoning and problem solving skills
Gaming Operations Specialist
Founded by a team of data experts, VizExplorer is a highly-differentiated analytics and business intelligence leader, applying design and visualization principles to big data problems. With analytics, data visualization, and operational intelligence solutions, VizExplorer makes enterprise data actionable, delivering insights to optimize efficiency and profitability. As a market leader in the Casino Gaming industry, VizExplorer products maximize revenue and profits, making marketing and casino floor configuration recommendations based on analysis of a myriad of disparate and varied consumer databases and systems of record; VizExplorer provides critically important technology to more than 250 casino properties across six continents. The VizExplorer platform can be tailored to suit horizontal and other vertical applications and is also being used in beta by a professional sports team for marketing and venue related analytics.
The Gaming Operations Specialist is responsible for delivery the Managed Services Program processes which focus on continued customer acclimation and immersion into proprietary database marketing products.
Gaming Operations Customer Success Program
- Supports the Product Vertical director in the delivery of Managed Services
- Work with internal teams on product evolution
- Work with customers to establish ROI goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Regularly evaluates and reviews materials in order to make recommendations to the customers
- Leads product-specific SIS processes, including SIS checklists, and reviews
Gaming Operations Expert
- Acts as a voice of the customer and actively participates in identifying our customer business problems, technology, and strategic planning needs and effectively communicates these needs to the Product Management team through the Ideas portal
- Work with the Customer Success Team to establish the value to the customer of items captured in the Ideas Board with Product Manager to ensure consistent prioritization of product development
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in a gaming marketing/operations required
- The ability to build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Strongly self-motivated
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Interest in and ability to travel
- A relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional self-management ability
- Proven ability to deliver results
Competitive benefits and salary
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!