Ingot Header Job Description Sample
Space-Lok, Inc.. Novaria Fastening, Gardena, CA
Sets up and operates hot and cold heading machines to form bolts as specified by work order, blueprints, and/or drawing.
1. Reviews work order to determine set up, tooling and specifications of parts.
2. Prepares and aligns raw material for production run.
3. Operates production equipment to produce parts.
4. Insures that product/part conforms to all required specifications.
5. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
6. Complies with all environmental safe practices and regulations. Reads all SDS' and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical labeling and storage requirements.
Position Qualifications-High school or equivalent
Experience- 1-3+ years
Skills- Reads blueprint, Performs inspection: Visual, Micrometer, Calipers, Comparator, Overlays, Gauge, Depth Pins.
Machine Operator/Roller Header Operator
Our client in Valparaiso, IN is seeking an experienced roller/header operator.
Set-up and operate all equipment in the thread rolling, assembly, slotting and parts washing area. This position reports directly to a department production leader/supervisor.
One to two years manufacturing experience in a production role; fastener knowledge is a plus.
Ability to set-up and operate entry level (1) rollers.
Willingness & ability to work all overtime as required per schedule.
Prolonged periods of standing, stooping & bending.
Lifting up to 35 pounds repeatedly.
Able to read blueprints. Able to use micrometers, caliper, comparator, and various other measuring gauges. Must have good organizational and communication skills. Must be self-motivated. Must be able to work with other operators (teamwork). Must be able to assist in the set-up of rollers with assistance/direction from lead person and/or group leader.
This position requires a pre-employment background screen and drug test.
Temp to hire opportunity
Stand-By Personnel – Welding Division is hiring Header Welders for a North Tulsa business.
3 Night ShiftPositions (4pm-2:30am) $18+/hr + $2 shift pay DOE
3 Day Shift Positions (5 am to 3:30 pm) $18+/hr
Must be able to fit and weld headers according to spec
Performs excavation, joint re-configuration, preparation and weld repair as needed
Can safely operate overhead or jib type cranes and rigging
Must be able to pass a 2G single bevel, mig root & Fluxcore, fill and cap weld tests
Must be able to pass a drug test & background check
Temp to hire with benefits after hired on
Personnel- Welding Division
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
or send your resume to email@example.com
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/bluecollarjobs
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in tulsa #header #welder #welding
Stand-By's Welding department has been under Larry Wine's management for 20 years. We boast an on-site welding shop, and over 40 years experience in the welding fields.
Production Manager, Roll Thread Setup Person, Cold Header Setup Person
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED 2ND SHIFT
EXPERIENCED 1ST and 2ND SHIFT
• Cold Header Setup Person -
Ask about a Sign on Bonus!
Full time positions in an excellent working atmosphere with overtime and benefits.
Please apply at: 1303 Samuelson Rd, Rockford.
Cold Forming Header Set-Up/Operator
Easy commute from Lebanon, Zionsville, Whitestown, Brownsburg, Avon, NW Indianapolis, Lafayette, Frankfort, Westfield, Noblesville, Indiana.
Job Title: Cold Forming Header Setup/Operator
Reports To: Operations Manager
This position is responsible for conducting Cold Forming Heading equipment setups and operations (including troubleshooting) to product quality steel, aluminum and copper specialty parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Decides, develops, and plans sequence of operations to produce parts in accordance with part drawings.
· Plans and performs setups on Cold Forming Heading equipment (1 Die – 2 Blow headers or similar Heading equipment and operations in accordance with drawing requirements.
· Completes work in accordance with the Stalcop LLC, NPD process for process/heading development and process documentation.
· Responsible for operating equipment to product quality parts according to print specifications.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent.
· Formal Vendor training and/or certification in Set-Up/Operations for Cold Form Heading Equipment.
· Proven knowledge of Cold Forming Heading Equipment and tooling including 1 Die – 2 Blow Headers or comparable Cold Forming Heading equipment.
· Knowledge of Setting-Up and Operating Headers to produce parts to tight tolerances.
· Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of people from the manufacturing floor to department managers, engineers, and customers/suppliers.
· Ability to utilize and maintain computer based systems to track, log and completely document systems, procedures and activities.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical component blueprints.
· Ability to use measuring gauges (i.e. Micrometers, Calibers, etc.) to complete required quality part checks.
· Proven ability to complete Header equipment setups according to part prints.
· Proven mechanical skills and abilities
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· 2-5 years experience in Cold Forming Heading equipment setups, troubleshooting, and operationing of 1 Die – 2 Blow Headers or similar Heading equipment.
· Proven experience in reading Blue Prints; specifically tooling and part prints.
· Proven experience in using a wide variety of quality measuring instruments.
· Demonstrated positive written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated willingness to work overtime as required.
Cold Header Operator
- 5+ Years Experience in the manufacture of cold formed parts
- Experience with the operation of Progressive Headers, Boltmakers, Nut Formers, etc.
- Experience with FORMAX Cold Heading Machines is preferred.
- Experience with secondary operations (threadroll, machining, etc) is preferred.
Nelson Stud Welding offers a very competitive hourly rate and benefits package.
Nelson Stud Welding was founded 75 years ago and is a global manufacturer, with plants in the United States, Germany, and China. Our Headquarters and US Manufacturing Facility are located in Elyria, Ohio, which is 30 minutes west of Cleveland.
Nelson Stud Welding has a diverse worldwide customer base, supplying cold formed products to customers such as Caterpillar, Cummins Turbo Technologies, the US Navy, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Electro-Motive Diesel, BMW, and Volkswagen. In a given year, the total number of customers numbers in the thousands. Nelson sells fasteners to multiple industries, including Industrial, Construction, Military, Nuclear, and Automotive.
Nelson Stud Welding is TS 16949 and ISO 14001 Certified. Customer Specific Certifications include Ford Q-1 and Northrop Grumman S.D.I.
Rag A Column Header And Drop It Here To Group By That Column Position Company Open Matches In Subm
Orthopedics/Neurology opening in Las Vegas, Nevada. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Neurology Advanced Practice Locums in Las Vegas Coverage dates: ASAP - ongoing Night coverage in house 7pm to 7am 7 days on and 7 days off See 8 patients per shift General neurology and stroke neurology Neurologist available for consultations and questions Industry leading compensation Weekly direct deposit A Rated malpractice with tail insurance Prepaid mileage and lodging reimbursement 24/7 recruiter availability and single point of contact Experienced, in-house credentialing to facilitate all necessary privileges [Click Here to Apply]
Assembler 1 - Manual Header Build - Moving (Temp)
Teledyne Relays (a business unit of Teledyne Reynolds, Inc.), is a manufacturer of Electromechanical Relays, Solid State Relays, Power Controllers, RF COAX Switches and RF switching systems. The primary manufacturing facilities are located in the United States, Mexico, Taiwan and France. We are a vertically orientated manufacturing and design company with major operations in Southern California.
We are looking for the temporary assistance of an entry level Assembler 1 for the Manual Header Build (Moving) group.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Manual header Assembler will be responsible for building components into sub assemblies, attaching sub assemblies on to headers, wire bonding, and component coating.
These assignment will be processed utilizing small hand tools, fixtures, electrodes, and power supplies.
Employee must have the ability to work from prints, drawings, and specifications.
Perform visual and electrical inspections on parts produced.
Will learn to install and dress electrodes.
Will work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature - normally receiving general instructions on routine assignments and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Operator must be willing to be cross trained in other areas of the manufacturing area.
Basic computer skills for data entry for assignment tracking and labor charging.
Other non-essential duties may apply.
Must have good oral and written communications skills.
Must be able to work with small parts and microscope.
Ability to use small tools (fixtures, tweezers, cutters and pliers).
Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Will occasionally stand/walk/climb or balance/stoop, bend, kneel, crawl/push or pull/talk or hear; carry or lift up to 10 lbs.; frequently will need to sit, reach with hands or arms to handle parts/equipment
VISION REQUIREMENTS: be able to distinguish and identify colors, be able use close vision (20 inches plus), have 3D depth perception (ability to judge distances and spatial relationships) with the ability to adjust focus as needed
WORK ENVIRONMENT: a clean room environment - no make-up allowed and closed toe shoes are required. Will occasionally work near moving mechanical parts and have contact with moving mechanical equipment. Noise level is moderate (light traffic)
Candidate must be a US Person
NOTE: Relocation is not offered for this position listed above.
Teledyne Reynolds, Inc. dba Teledyne Relays may, at its discretion, modify or add further duties not currently listed in this general job description.
How to Apply:
External qualified applicants apply directly at the Teledyne Career Center at . Refer to requisition# 2, Assembler 1 - Manual Header Build -Moving (temp), location: Hawthorne, CA.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. EEO is the law.
Teledyne participates in the E-verify program and upholds the Pay Transparency Policy.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
In our efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, Teledyne Relays requires that candidates complete a satisfactory background check and pass a drug screen prior to employment.
Learn more about us. Visit us at .
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date12/6/2017 SDL2017
Header Die Diemaker
Experienced Header Die Diemaker
Operate manual lathes, automatic polisher, cylinder hone and various other associated machining processes as required. Must be able to read a blueprint and gauge/measurement.
Our Carbide division specializes exclusively in the manufacture of carbide inserted dies for fastener, forging and press industries. 1st shift: 6:30 am -3:00 pm Monday-Friday With overtime as required
Job Type: Full-time
Experienced Cold Header Operator (1St And High Priority To 2Nd Shift)
Semblex Corporation is seeking Experienced Cold Header Operators for 1st and 2nd Shift with a high priority to 2nd shift to join our team! Semblex Corporation is a world class manufacturer of high quality, custom fasteners located in Elmhurst, IL. Come experience the difference working for our employee friendly, community oriented organization. Growth and new opportunities have created top paying openings for Second Shift Single die and Progressive Header set-up operators with a minimum of two years’ experience. Top candidates will have a record of dependability, safety, and quality
- Set up and operate progressive headers in assigned battery.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions.
- Check and record quality per department procedures.
- Maintain good production numbers, low scrap, and high pcs./lbs
- Keep machines and work area clean.
- Follow Safety Rules and Report Unsafe Conditions
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields (Specifically to Cold Heading)
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read blueprints for parts
- Basic Math Skills
- Top Pay with Steady Overtime
- Low-Cost Medical Options
- 401K with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 10% Premium for Second Shift Employees
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick
- And Much More!!
To apply for this great opportunity, go on-line at www.semblex.com.
Semblex Corporation was founded in 1968 by Daniel P. Haerther with three other employees as a manufacturer of small diameter, standard fasteners. Since then, we have grown into an expansive organization providing a broad range of innovative fastening solutions and complex, cold formed specialty components to the worlds leading manufacturers.
Semblex is a key supplier to such industries as Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Farm Equipment, Heavy Truck, Lawn & Garden, Motorcycle and Power Sports.
Since 2014, Semblex has been a subsidiary of Jinhap Co. Ltd., a privately owned South Korean fastener manufacturer. Semblex continues to invest in quality, technology, equipment and creative minds, which provides the tools we need to meet our goal of total customer satisfaction.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!