Injection Molding Machine Offbearer Job Description Sample
Senior Maintenance Technician - Injection Molding
Shift Supervisor- Injection Molding
- Ability to maintain the running of the injecting molding machines efficiently.
- Will be responsible for ensuring molding jobs keep running efficiently.
- Will report to the Technical manager and to the General Manger
- Will oversee and mange plant floor during their shift operations to ensure efficiency: low scrap, cleanliness, organization, continuous improvement, and daily operations are being met.
- Will be responsible for hanging molds, mixing material, cleaning, taking out the garbage : anything that keeps the operation operating effectively and efficiently.
- Must have some experience in Molding of plastic injection molding
- This is a fast paced industry and the candidate must be flexible to be able to oversee the plant operations to ensure the plant is operating properly.
- Technical experience is a plus.
Process Technician- Injection Molding
- Plastic Injection Molding Processing abilities
- Good injection molding processing skills to set up new program molds
- Resolve processing issues of existing molds
- Will be responsible for setting up molding parameters for new molds
- Responsible for correcting molding problems.
- Will oversee and mange plant floor operations to ensure efficiency, low scrap, cleanliness, organization, continuous improvement, and daily operations are being met overseeing the material handlers and mold setter but will assist them as needed.
- This will be a hands on position
- Will report to the General Manager and owners of the Company
- Experienced and knowledgeable in manufacturing, plastics, operations and be involved in new program design and launches, equipment decisions, engineering, building decisions, company strategy, company open issues, mold design and maintenance, all technical areas and plant operations.
- Will be the Technical Lead for the company and Key Manager of the company
- Fast paced industry and you must be flexible to be able to oversee the plant operations to ensure the plant is operating properly.
- Full Coverage Health Insurance
- 2 Week Vacation Time
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Direct Hire
Injection Molding Process Technician - Nights
Injection Molding Machine Operator
Injection Molding Tech IV (2Nd Shift)
Injection Molding Maintenance/Engineering Manager
Our Pineville, North Carolina plant is looking for a hands-on leader with substantial injection molding experience that will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, installation and improvement of injection molding machines, ancillary equipment and support systems at the facility by directing, managing and developing all Maintenance department employees
- Fully involved with local management team. Provides technical input, solutions and recommendations for improving safety and productivity/efficiencies and product quality;
- Establish priorities for the maintenance department and works closely with the Plant Manager and HR team to ensure the effective utilization of available resources;
- Directly supervise the hourly maintenance team ensuring a motivated, skilled workforce. Assess skills, writes performance reviews and recommends and/or provides training to ensure department personnel are technically competent to maintain equipment in use at the facility;
- Responsible for tracking expenditures and maintenance labor costs to ensure compliance with plant and department budgets;
- Seek bids on contracted work for building and equipment, including alteration or installation work as required. Recommend contractors based on cost, workmanship and completion dates. Coordinate work performed to ensure expectations are met and contractors adhere to facility policies;
- Responsible for the execution, and improvement and compliance of preventive maintenance programs. Ensure repair work is documented and performed in accordance with schedules; and
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Federal, State and local safety and health, environmental, building and fire ordinances and standards not limited to lockout, Haz-Com, machine guarding and waste disposal. Actively participate in safety programs and ensure maintenance team performs work in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager
- Possess 5+ years of experience specifically in the injection molding operations maintenance and repair spectrum, as well as a strong level of adeptness of mechanical, electrical PLCs, pneumatics and hydraulic elements of manufacturing equipment;
- Strong background and hands-on experience with maintenance of molding machines from 150 – 1,500 ton clamping force, as well as ancillary equipment such as dryers, robots, blenders, resin transfer units and other equipment and machinery involved with injection molding processes;
- Management experience in maintenance, including managing teams of people;
- Willingness to lead the maintenance team from a “hands-on” perspective, including working with the team to repair, modify, replace and upgrade equipment as needed;
- Exceptional leadership and proven team-building skills;
- Excellent analytical thinking and innovative problem solving skills;
- Microsoft Office proficient
Injection Mold Machine Attendant
Injection Molding Operator - 1St Shift - (4) 10 Hour Days
Molding Injection Process Technician
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!