Inker Machine Job Description Sample
Machine Tool Operator - Experience In Machine Shop Environment With Multi-Axis Machines.
Description:Someone in this position specializes in operating one or more than one type of machine tool (e.g., jig borer, grinding machine, engine lathe, milling machine) to machine metal for use in making or maintaining jigs, fixtures, cutting tools, gauges, or metal dies or molds used in shaping or forming metal or nonmetallic material (e.g., plastic, plaster, rubber, glass). Work typically involves: planning and performing difficult machining operations which require complicated setups or a high degree of accuracy, setting up machine tool or tools (e.g., installing cutting tools and adjusting guides, stops, working tables, and other controls to handle the size of stock to be machined.
The Machine Tool Operator determines proper feeds, speeds, tooling, and operation sequence or selects those prescribed in drawings, blueprints, or layouts). Work also involves using a variety of precision measuring instruments, making necessary adjustments during machining operation to achieve requisite dimensions to very close tolerances. This worker may be required to select proper coolants and cutting and lubricating oils to recognize when tools need dressing, and to dress tools. In general, the work of a Machine-Tool Operator (Tool room) at the skill level called for in this classification, requires extensive knowledge of machine shop and tool room practice usually acquired though considerable on-the-job training and experience.
Familiar with GIBBS CAM software
Previous experience in machine shop environment working with multi-axis machines
Ability to interpret engineering drawings
Must have availability to work first, second or C (weekend) shifts.
Experience in a machine shop manufacturing environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Machine Learning & Distributed Ledger Sr. Engineer
• Responsible for delivery in the areas of: data science/machine learning & Distributed Ledger including technology implementations and algorithm development
• Write software (in Python/R/Java) to extract, clean and manipulate large datasets both structured and unstructured
• Construct data staging layers and fast real-time systems to feed machine learning algorithms
• Review and independently test the effectiveness and accuracy of Image Analytics, NLP and machine learning models
• Utilize expertise in models that leverage the newest data sources, technologies, and tools, such as machine learning, Python, Hadoop, AWS, as well as other cutting-edge tools and applications for Machine Learning.
• Investigate the impact of new technologies, applications, and data sources on the future of secondary mortgage business
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions.
• Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
• Create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies
• Work in Agile environment
• Experience mentoring junior engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
• Comprehensive knowledge of modern statistical learning methods
• At least 5 years’ experience with machine learning and natural language processing
• At least 5 years’ experience with Distributed Ledger technologies
• 5+ years of experience working with AWS
• At least 5 years’ experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Theras, Theano) and any other open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
• At least 7+ years’ experience in Java
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience working with financial data
• 5+ years of experience in Python (including NLP) for large scale data analysis
• 7+ years of experience with SQL & relational databases
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams
Machine Tool Builder
- Manufacture, fit and assemble a variety of machines, assemblies, and sub-assemblies per specifications and tolerances determined by engineering drawings.
- Fabricate and weld assemblies to the machine as needed.
- Prep parts for paint when needed.
- Assemble parts orders.
- Break down machines for shipping.
- Load trucks with finished product.
- High school diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanical machine build experience
- Welding experience
- Hilo experience
· Company Paid Vacation
· Company Paid Holiday
· Option to participate in 401 K
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Technical Machine Operator
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. Royal is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference!
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow operator instructions
- Basic troubleshooting responsibilities
- Through training…
- Performing setup work on injection molding machines. This includes cleaning of molding machines and associated equipment, fine-tuning and adjustment of machines according to part being produced and color changes.
- Setting up auxiliary equipment during changeovers. This includes air tools, date stamps, conveyors, etc.
- Cleaning hoppers and grinder, purging old material
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Startup / Rapid Growth / Sr. Java Engineer / Machine Learning & AI
When we partner with talent, we learn not just your skills and background, but the many layers of your spirit – your life aspirations, your career goals, and how you find a sense of purpose. After we map out how to make your ideal life your real life, we find the team that can take you there.
If the description below sounds like a great fit and if you're looking for fresh experience with your job search, then we encourage you to reach out to discuss what the right path for you is.
Salary: Competitive / DOE
We are seeking Senior level Java Engineers to help a high growth startup build next-generation application monitoring services that utilize next generation AI and extensive machine learning.
The work involved includes working on distributed systems/micro-services, and complex back-end development using Java 8, JVM, and or scala. While the majority focus is backend, Knowledge of UI and frontend: (ES6, React, D3.js) are a significant added benefit.
In addition, there will be numerous complex and interesting projects to work on that can vary from big data, web UI, and building applications with challenging and extensive technical requirements.
Proficient in Java 8, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Advanced knowledge in multi-threading
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming & CS fundamentals
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Java large scale distributed systems/databases and large scale event processing
Proper understanding of algorithms and data structure
Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Familiarity with continuous integration
Kudos and bonus points for experience with Reactor, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Cassandra, and or Redis
Also, Kudos for solid knowlege of UI and frontend i.E., (ES6, React, D3.js)
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED
Sr. Analytics Engineer: Machine Learning
As a Sr. Analytics Engineer, you will develop Machine Learning workflows and image understanding algorithms that enable automated interpretation and information extraction from cellular images. You will conduct research on real-world commercial applications and translate innovative ideas and algorithms to prototype software and solutions. You will also ensure that the solution is verifiable on real world data. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
• Develop software algorithms and tools using Machine Learning techniques for segmentation, analysis and interpretation of greyscale cellular image data
• Develop and implement prototypes and solutions and demonstrate applications to real world problems by quick prototyping and validation
• Leverage your computer vision expertise to invent and implement algorithms for detection and characterization, recognition, structural and semantic understanding, and inference from images and image ensembles
• Leverage imaging physics to enhance algorithmic performance
• Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions
• Team with image hardware, control system developers to jointly develop solutions
• M.S Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields with a focus on Computer Vision/Medical Image Analysis using Machine Learning
• Hands-on ability to create Neural Network models on machine learning platforms such as TensorFlow/Keras
• Experience with GPU programming in the processing and manipulation of images
• Demonstrated ability to write Python and C++ code for quick demonstration of ideas as well as robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems
• Formal characterization of probability and derived techniques including data modeling and evaluation
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ph.D. in a field related to Computer Vision is preferred
• Deep hands-on experience building computer vision systems involving algorithm development in fields such as image segmentation, registration, tracking, feature extraction, detection, and classification
• Post-doctoral or industrial experience inventing and developing computer vision or medical image analysis algorithm
• Contribution to public domain codebases and/or significant github portfolio to demonstrate mastery and impact
• Create intellectual property by writing invention disclosures and filing patents
Data Scientist: Machine Learning - FS Poly
Our client is the sole-source prime on a key multi-decade Data Science program that is the real deal: real data, real impact, real consequences. Some of their teams report directly to the DIRNSA. You will be surprised by both the scope and the depth of work. They have a vast amount of data of all types and all forms. Open-ended exploratory tasking gives this program a research feel, but our client's success and reputation is based on deploying and operationalizing analytics. The data alone gets most Data Scientists excited, but here they also build models that predict the future. They are operationally focused on detecting and preventing espionage, terrorism, sabotage, insider threat, and malicious attacks to national security assets. They support the highest priority cases using mathematical and statistical methods to identify and triage threat vectors in multiple dimensions.
Our client is seeking Data Scientists and Predictive Modelers / Analysts with various specializations to join their advanced multi-disciplinary team. In addition to a strong salary and excellent benefits packages, other perks include an employee stock ownership program, work/life/learning balance that includes paid time in the office for technical presentations (with nicely catered lunches), standing/sitting desks, gym membership stipends, and a very strong focus on professional development of staff.
To be considered for this team, you will need the following:
- US citizenship plus current TS/SCI + FS Poly (CCAs cannot be considered)
- BS and 5+ yrs of relevant experience (MS or PhD preferred and can count toward experience)
- Professional focus on Data Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, NLP, Predictive Modeling, or similar discipline
- Experience with R, MATLAB, SAS, SPSS, Rapid Miner, or similar tools
Background in any of the following is beneficial:
- People-centric analytics (human behavior, user activity, risk ranking, psychology, security, CI, etc.)
- Supervised and unsupervised learning techniques (neural networks, regressions, clustering, segmentation, etc.)
- Link analysis and related topics
- Analytic software development in Python, Perl, R, Java, or other languages
This opportunity is located at Ft. Meade, MD and sites in the surrounding area.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Data Science"
Machine Learning Solutions Architect
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Machine Learning Solutions Architect
Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Status: Salaried, Direct Hire
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
- Must have experience with machine learning, search, Metadata or similar cognitive technology
- 7+ years working on Core Java projects using and IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience working with Java Web Application containers such as Tomcat or Karaf
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Stash, Subversion, or CVS and build/integration tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Comfortable with complex algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Experience with one or more database systems, such as MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Understanding of the full SDLC
- Technical leadership experience or a desire to be one
The Machine Operator 1 is responsible for the set up and operation of equipment within their cell and performing all hourly checks regarding production, safety and quality.
- Read blueprints, routers and determine the necessary operations
- Read Calipers and Micrometers
- Select abrasive belts or wheel according to specified type of finish
- Perform hourly safety and quality checks
- Examine parts for acceptability
- Set up all equipment within given cell
- Cleanup and SFS of area as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous work in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend basic work instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Mathematical aptitude and ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn
Software Engineer (Entry-Level), Machine Learning
- Design and implement the following:
- End-to-end pipeline for annotation, training and deployment of machine learning algorithms
- Services and dashboards for training progress and validation metrics
- Crowdsourcing pipelines for collecting internal and external annotations
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for machine learning (ML) applications
- Work with product owners and customers on understanding their learning applications, assisting with integration and providing ML expertise
- Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 0-2 years of machine learning experience
- 2 years of software development experience
- Proven expertise in the following areas:
- Computer vision and machine learning
- Image processing
- Creating clean C++ code
- Object-oriented design
- Rapid development and prototyping in Python
- GPU compute
- Familiarity with at least one of the following, or similar platforms:
- MXNet, Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Dlib, scikit-learn
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!