Inside Sales Representative Job Description Sample
Inside Sales Representative / Technical Inside Sales
• Field incoming customer requests for product information and price quotations.
• Contact prospective accounts (leads generated from website, print media, industry shows, etc.) and provide product recommendations, develop relationships, generate referrals and make contact with other potential customers.
• Work with technical staff to maintain strong understanding of product line.
• Work with sales team to write quotes and responses to customer requests.
• Work with nationwide dealer network to provide up-to-date product information and product quotations.
• Maintain CRM records and provide reporting to track sales activities, competitors etc.
• Performs other duties as requested.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required; a bachelor’s degree preferred
2. 3+ years’ experience in machine tool or industrial equipment sales required.
3. Proficient with MS Office products
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Pay: Please send salary requirements
Great company to work for, they have been in business for 25 years! They provide a strong healthcare package, dental insurance and 401K.
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's
Inside Sales Representative - Telematics Sales - Work Remotely
RMJ Technologies (RMJT) is looking for a self-starting, entrepreneurial minded and goal driven person to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative (ISR). As a candidate for an ISR position with RMJ Tech, you have the opportunity to work with a company that is growing quickly, and to be a contributing member of our success with an opportunity for career advancement. We are strong believers in collaborative teamwork, creativity and innovation, and continuous improvement and efficiency. As a result, we create an environment that fosters customer, employee, and partner success. We believe in increasing the human value of our employee’s lives and their associated communities and strive to develop and maintain a culture that promotes passion for all people who come in contact with our business.
RMJ Technologies is a Fleet Optimization company that specializes in telematics, vehicle camera systems, and driver training. The Inside Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for closing inbound sales leads and generating their own leads through cold calling, lead generation, networking, and leveraging existing contracts.
Reporting: This position reports directly to the company President.
Schedule and Location: This position is a full time non-exempt position. Candidate will work Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 430 PM. Candidate is eligible to work remotely based on location.
Compensation and Benefits:
· $16-$18 hour plus uncapped commission. $52K OTE.
· 15 accrued PTO days/year.
· Health Benefits
· Paid Holidays
· Participate in company 401K plan after certain criteria met.
· Work with the company President to develop and execute a sales strategy geared towards meeting personal revenue goal through the use of networking, cold calling, lead generation and nurturing, referrals, associations and social media.
· Communicate with Company President regularly by submitting activity and results reports including weekly call reports, work plans and pipeline status reports.
· Achieve or exceed sales quotas by developing an understanding of customers’ business, overall strategy and operational challenges and advise customer on the appropriate RMJT solutions through the use of cross-selling and bundled product solutions. Utilize a consultative selling approach for engaging customers and closing sales.
· Continuously demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all RMJT products and services.
· Develop pipeline through a combination of inbound leads and outbound prospecting.
· Maintain rapport with key accounts by making periodic outreach efforts and exploring ongoing needs and new opportunities.
· Work within and maintain accurate customer records through the use of RMJT’s CRM and Marketing platform.
· Work with customer service and fulfillment departments to ensure new customer accounts are properly implemented.
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems with the appropriate RMJT team members.
· Embody company Mission, Values and Goals (MVGs) and stand as an example by which all employees can embody.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
· Remain knowledgeable in areas that influence customer purchasing such as changes in the industry, market, economy, technology, society, culture, and government.
Qualifications and Experience:
· 1 year of sales experience in the telematics or telecommunications industry required.
· 2 years minimum sales experience required.
· 1 year experience in working with CRM platforms.
· 1 year of outbound call experience required.
· Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree a plus.
· Must have ability to learn quickly and meet sales quotas within 3 months of hire.
· Ability to build relationships with customers.
· Ability to adapt and be flexible with growing company policies and procedures.
· Experience in developing, planning and implementing a sales strategy.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
· Technical sales skills.
Key Competencies of the Inside Sales Representative:
· Positive, motivating, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, takes initiative, organized, passion for team success, and ability to lead, flexible, creative, innovative, persuasive and has a high stress tolerance.
Sales - Inside Sales Representative
This is a great opportunity to grow as a professional with an established locally owned business. S&W Healthcare Corporation has been working with the medical industry for over 25 years and is experiencing tremendous growth. We promote a friendly atmosphere where teamwork is emphasized, but compensation is awarded individually.
We are looking for ambitious professionals motivated to succeed. Account Managers are given the ability to earn commission on top of their hourly wage based on sales. Benefits include the following:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K match
- No cap on commission
- Bonuses and additional incentives based on achievements
- Half day Fridays when weekly team goals are achieved
This is an office setting where team members are provided with their own work space, phone extension, and desktop. Some customer service and marketing responsibilities are included with these positions. Respond with your resume or work history. Interviews are being scheduled to fill immediate opportunities. All sales are performed over the phone, through email, fax, or internet.
High School education required
Completed college education preferred
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Strong math skills
Sales experience required (metrics required). Inside sales experience preferred
In addition to being a distributor of medical supplies and accessories, S&W Healthcare Corporation also manufacturers ECG Electrodes, ECG Recording Chart Paper, and Electrosurgical Grounding Plates.
Inside Sales Representative - B2B Technology Sales
Inside Sales Representative - B2B Technology SalesCompensation: $100-140OTE, (Base Salary 50-70k Depending on Experience)
We are seeking a high-energy, articulate Inside Sales Representative to develop customer accounts. In this role you will consult with both prospects and clients to define collaboration goals, success criteria, and program strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with emerging technologies and an ability to understand new technical concepts. Our client is a high growth SaaS company with an energetic and innovative work environment. Join a team of smart, passionate individuals who are committed to success.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
Orin Rice is a Seattle based Staffing Agency specializing in Sales and Marketing roles. Visit our website at www.orinrice.com for more information or to view our other roles.
Inside Sales Representative / Sales Associate / Customer Service REP
Do you want change in your career path?
Are you an ambitious customer service professional ready to lead from the front?
We support our company leaders and wants to provide them with an opportunity for growth within our company!
Recent expansion has created an exciting opening for an entry level Inside Sales Representative / Sales Associate / Customer Service Rep within our promotional marketing department. We represent some of the largest clients in the nation and best brands on the market! We are in the process of growing our client base and need a driven performer that has amazing leadership skills. We need a dynamic personality that can run a team, make great connections and drive results. No experience is required. We are committed to providing training in professional representation and mentorship in each division we have within our company.
When you join our family as a Inside Sales Representative / Sales Associate / Customer Service Rep, you will gain valuable experience in customer service, client relations, management and promotional marketing. You will act as a customer service expert and mentor our team members so they can become experts too! You’ll be part of an elite ground force looking to bring the latest products to consumers and create memorable brand experiences.
What we are looking for in Inside Sales Representative / Sales Associate / Customer Service Rep:
- No experience needed because we give you all the skills! We want to work with knowledge hungry individuals who are confident in their ability to know the traits of the business.
- You must love mentoring people, as this job requires you to be a coach constantly.
- You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with clients and team members.
- Adept at investing in building team members and their performance.
- Professional demeanor and great student mentality.
- Although no experience is required any experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, sales, field sales, field marketing, product demonstrations and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support is always a plus!
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Bonus recognition.
- Networking opportunities.
- Full training and support.
- Positive work environment.
- Great advancement opportunities.
Our greatest focus is the growth and development of our associates. The foundation of our company is built on the relationships our team members build with our clients. We employ a comprehensive training program that encourages personal, professional and entrepreneurial growth of each candidate in order to encourage strong leadership development.
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
- apply with indeed
salary:$45,000 - $65,000 per year
date posted:Monday, December 11, 2017
- apply with indeed
Chester County, PA client is seeking a direct hire Inside Sales Representative for this team driven, growing software company that is a top place to work. This person will be responsible for inside sales and supporting Outside Sales Representative in regards to calling warm and cold sales leads and scheduling appointments with those leads, prospecting via e-mail and phone calls, putting together sales campaigns, attending conferences, attending department meetings to gain additional/new product information, confirming conference calls and sending out confirmation e-mails for all parties attending. Seeking someone that is comfortable making up to 50 outbound calls per day and calling on cold and warm leads, has strong organizational skills and has experience cold calling.
Hours= Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Salary= $40,000-$50,000 BASE plus bonus
For immediate consideration please send your resume and three professional references in a Word document to
Only candidates that meet the below qualifications will be considered.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
1+ year experience in Sales
Comfortable prospecting new customers
Strong organizational skills
Excellent communication skills
Proficient in Salesforce or other CRM program
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Inside Sales Representative
We're looking for enthusiastic Inside Sales Representatives ready to crush the next challenge. Sales experience? Awesome, but not necessary. We can teach you everything you need to know. Top candidates Inside Sales Representative position should be super motivated, competitive, eager to get on the phone, tech-savvy, ready to learn and ready to earn. You'll master the art of selling, and you'll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks. Ready to win? Read on and apply!
Our Responsibilities to You:
- Pay you fairly and transparently for everything you do with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary and residuals on your book of business
- Give you top-notch 30 day sales training program, and all the tools you need: leads, software and techniques
- Give you experience you need to make sales in a fast-paced tech company and skills to interact confidently with small business owners in many industries
- Offer you incentives to strive for: large commission checks, career advancement, leadership/management training, recognition, exciting contests, and our annual President's Club trip to an international location
- Give you a highly energetic and incredibly FUN atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, bright peers, and passionate teams
- Give you the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, mentor, manage, and succeed in all aspects of your career
- Drive revenue by acquiring new customers
- Make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses
- Set and run online product demonstrations
- Use sales strategies to close deals
- Develop expertise across your designated industries
- Become a successful sales rep and work your way up the ladder!
- Work hard every day, be coachable and bring a contagious positive attitude
- Play to Win and Have Fun!
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn
- You love closing - or think you might, once you learn how
- You prefer working at a fast pace
- You're organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
- You're a great communicator
- You're proficient and savvy with technology
Inside Sales Representative
VP Sales is looking for an experienced individual for a full time inside sales position at our Odessa location. This individual would be responsible for assisting outside salespeople in processing orders and insuring that promised delivery dates are met. The inside salesperson would also be expected to manage incoming sales inquiries, help order & track inventory as well as shipping and receiving.
VP Sales is a customer service oriented company focusing primarily on the sales of fluid end expendables for frac pumps and equipment.
Experience with frac pump parts and equipment is required, familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be a plus but not required.
Inside Sales Representative
Due to our expansive growth, we are seeking high producing inside sales representatives with:
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment
-Proven track record of success consistently closing business
-Comfortable handling a lead full-cycle from qualifying to closing
-Open to coaching, adaptable and willing to try new approaches
Our hours of operations are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
What you can expect:
American Power & Gas will give you the training and materials you need to succeed to make $1,000+ each and every week. During the 2 weeks of training, we will pay you a guaranteed $533.25 per week so all you need to concentrate on is learning to be one of American Power & Gas's top money earners.
Our sales reps made on average $56,147 last year, with the top rep earning over $100,000 two years in a row.
Call NOW 727-733-8520 to come in for an on-site interview
Find out more and see videos of our company and employees at:
We are committed to providing a safe and stable work environment for all of our employees and we ARE a DRUG FREE workplace. All applicants MUST pass a drug screen to be employed here.
Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent computer skills especially EXCEL.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!