Insole Reinforcer Job Description Sample
Shoe Insole Production/Packaging In Ferndale!!
Must not have any restrictions on bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, twisting or lifting Must have perfect attendance while working on the assignment Must be fast and efficient and able to produce high production numbers
Gluing plastic piece to bottom of insole Load robotic machine with the insoles you have created Packaging shoe insoles into boxes that will be shipped to the retail stores This position is in a very friendly, clean and structured environment. It is a challenging but rewarding position.
The break room is frequently stocked with fresh fruits and snacks. There are many exciting ways to spend your breaks including; a nice outdoor patio with seating, yard games that can be played, a mother's room specifically for nursing mothers, and a relaxing "Zen" room with dimmed lighting and couches for resting on breaks. The atmosphere is very safe and controlled while also being upbeat and fun. You are able to bring your own music (with ear buds and one out for safety). Call Kalyn at 360-671-1977 to set up your quick interview and to start the employment process for this position.
Retail Sales Associate
Penny Luck is an emerging men’s shoe company selling high quality leather shoes. We have curated a unique branding concept, selling our products from a renovated military Hummer at Barton Creek Mall in Austin, TX. We are looking for part-time employees to join our team. We need reliable, outgoing individuals who can represent our brand well and make sales. If you are interested, please contact us! Serious inquiries only. You can visit our web page to see what our brand is all about. www.pennyluckshoes.com
Responsibilities and Duties
* Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
* Advises customers by providing information on products.
* Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
* Documents sale through POS system
* Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
* Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience is definitely a plus
Local Sound/Intercom/Paging/Sound Reinforcement - Team Leader
Local Sound/Intercom/Paging/Sound Reinforcement
Project Field Superintendent:
Applicant must possess strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with the project manager, installers, general contractors and other construction trades. 5 + years install / technical experience and 2 + years field foreman experience in the field of low voltage cable / device installation on commercial projects is a must. Attention to detail and meticulousness is a must. Experience in the installation and servicing of commercial intercom, paging and local sound systems is a plus. Telcor experience in a plus. This position is a hands-on field supervisor who will be required to assist the project manager in coordinating installations, install new systems and service & maintain existing systems.
Fiber Reinforced Plastic Installer
We are seeking an FRP Installer to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
- Acclimate panels in the operating humidity conditions
- Experience spacing for weather conditions
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in installing Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
MUST HAVE CLEAN BACKGROUND
CAN NOT HAVE ANY FELONIES, OUTSTANDING TICKETS, OR WARRANTS AS THIS IS A BASE JOB
This is a six month long (or longer) job in Key West, Florida doing clean-up and rebuild on a military base.
The work will be 6-7 days a week with 10-12 hour days (OT pay will be included).
Housing and meals will be included in lieu of per diem.
- 5 years of experience
- Resume on hand
- 2 professional references
Please send resumes to email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
Performance Personnel Solutions LLC is the one-stop source for Temp, Temp-to-Hire, On-Site Management, Payroll & Staff Augmentation. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with our service and you'll find that we provide you with a field staff ready to work, while maximizing the value of your investment.
Reinforcing Steel Estimator
Great Plains Rebar, LLC is searching for a hard-working individual to fill our Reinforcing Steel Estimator position.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable tackling a large volume of estimating on a daily basis. You should have experience reviewing construction plans and specifications, have great attention to detail, and be able to work efficiently with coworkers and customers.
To qualify for this position, you do not need experience estimating reinforcing steel. Great Plains Rebar is looking for someone who has general estimating experience and a willingness to learn and master a new technical skill.
ucation Required: HS Diploma/Equivalent Required, Some College Coursework Completed is preferred.
Status: Full Time
- Salary: commensurate on experience.
- Other benefits: 2 weeks Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, and 401k Program, Company-wide Profit Sharing Incentive, Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance.
Reinforcing Steel Rebar Cad Detailer
Experienced Rebar Estimator In-house) ~ Salary Negotiable
MCR is currently looking for an experienced " Rebar Estimator "
Immediate position available.
- We are looking for long term career minded experienced individuals that have full knowledge of reinforcing steel construction. Our company offers full time positions with full benefits including profit share, holidays, and vacation for the right person. We are located in the California Bay Area and the selected individuals must reside locally
- Three to five years experience required.
Our company offers full time positions with the following benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Full medical benefits
- Vacation accrual
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing, and more.
MCR is a family owned and operated company. Providing our customers with top notch service, and our employees with a safe environment is our number one priority. We look forward to making you one of our team members.
ICC Special Inspectors - Masonry, Reinforced Concrete, Cwi's
Title: ICC Special Inspectors
- Masonry, Reinforced Concrete, CWI's
PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for ICC Special Inspectors, and Construction Materials Technicians, and CWI's to join our Business and Construction team in Oakland, CA. Ranked #17 on the 2017 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment. The Special Inspectors and Technicians will support the Building and Construction business performing Construction Materials Testing services, entering reports and data gathered from tests and observations.
Activities will include performing field density testing for roadway, pipe, building, and retaining wall backfill, as well as asphalt placement
Maintenance and review of field density log book
Provide technical support for construction services operations
Interface with clients
- ICC Special Inspectors
- Masonry, Reinforced Concrete and/or Welding
- Certified Welding Inspectors A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test. LI-SL
Auto req ID: 13544BR
Country: United States
State or Province: California
Data Scientist - Reinforcement Learning
If you are a Data Scientist
- Reinforcement Learning with experience, please read on!
Based in San Diego, CA., we are an awarding winning technology company making ground-breaking advancements in the medical industry. Due to growth and demand, we are looking to add to our Data Science team to continue to achieve our vision of improving healthcare and saving lives. We are seeking a talented Data Scientist who has experience with machine learning, deep learning algorithms, reinforcement learning, MatLab, python, C++, or Java. If you have experience with CUDA and/or OpenCL is a big plus.
If you are interested in joining a team of dedicated individuals in collaborative team environment that is changing the world, apply immediately.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be using your skills and expertise to advance medical technology and help save lives. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment designing and developing state-of-the-art algorithms that improve the healthcare industry. As part of our Data Science team, you will be working with our multi-disciplinary team of talented PhD's to enhance and optimize our algorithms.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Preferred Qualifications :
Medical Imaging (2D/3D)
Published papers in algorithm design or patent granted
What's In It for You
Competitive Salary ($100k-150k DOE)
Collaborative Team Environment
So, if you are a Data Scientist
- Reinforcement Learning with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Reinforcing Iron And Rebar Workers
Fessler & Bowman, Inc. is a growth-focused concrete and excavation contractor based in Flushing, Michigan. With a 50+ year history of quality, safety, and profitability, the Company has relied on its strong leadership team and core principals. In order to staff the projects that it has on the books for 2017, the Company is adding to its field craft (all trades) workers.
Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools. Includes rod busters
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous knowledge of concrete works and steel fixing are essential.
- Willingness to learn and follow all safety policies and requirements
- Ability to work hard all day, in good and bad weather, and occasionally deal with stressful situations
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- This position requires climbing, kneeling, bending, and crawling often as well as the ability to work on ladders, platforms, and mechanical lifts
- Ability to understand English
- Valid Drivers License
This position is full-time, with a strong likelihood for year-round work if willing to travel. The Company pays top hourly rates, provides a benefits package (employer paid!). Additionally, Fessler & Bowman is focused on safety and quality and has built a good Company culture around the team that supports this commitment.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include a phone screen, in-person meeting, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Fessler & Bowman is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
RN Acute Care Critical Reinforcement Team
Med Surg Float - Med Surg Tele Float
Schedule: Full Time Nights
Medical City Hospital Dallas
The Float Pool RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Medical City was the first hospital in North Texas to achieve magnet status and is a very special ANCC Magnet medical center located in far North Dallas that is designed with the health and well-being of the entire family. Prevention of disease is our focus, but treatment, when necessary is by some of the most highly specialized physicians in the country. In fact, patients travel to Medical City from over 75 countries and from all over the United States for the sophisticated treatment offered by some of its 400 in-house physician specialists .where they have access to the latest and most sophisticated technology. Over 95 different medical and surgical sub-specialists are housed within the City . Our medical center offers a full service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient centers, and a psychiatric hospital. Being recognized for their excellence in patient care, Medical City has received numerous awards including the Joint Commission s highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United States.
Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and what our employees have to say about working with Medical City.
BSN required within 24 months of hire
Minimum 3 years of Telemetry, PCU, or Acute Care experience
TX RN License or Compact License
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, infusion, intensive, nurse rn, psychatric, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!