Inspector Adjuster Office Machine Components Job Description Sample
Inspector - Mechanical / Electrical Components
Visium Resources has been asked to search and identify candidates with Inspection of Electrical/Mechanical components for manufacturing client located in Orlando, FL.
This position will have the following duties:
Inspect soldering to applicable specifications
Inspect electronic subassemblies and assemblies for correct component and component orientation in accordance with assembly drawings
Maintain inspection records in accordance with established procedures. Enter nonconformance on electronic database, such as TIPQA
Keep inspection area clean and orderly
Initiate Failure Analysis Reports for ATE
Perform basic SPC using SPC Software or hand calculations using calculator
- Requires ability to use standard math with an understanding of formulas, charts, drawings, specifications and measuring instruments.
- Must have computer skills including internet, Microsoft Outlook and Office applications.
- The selected individual must possess 12-months of relevant knowledge and experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
CMM Inspector , Aerospace Machined Components Calypso
Aerospace precision machined components manufacturer has immediate need for experienced CMM Inspector. Will be responsible for inspecting complex parts using CMM equipment and inspection tools such as dial bore gauges, micrometers, calipers, bridge and height gauge, etc. Inspector is to ensure that discrepant parts are appropriately documented and only parts meeting customer requirements (blue prints) continue to manufacturing processes or customers. Must have GD&T knowledge and capable of reading and interpreting complex blue prints. Able to program CMM for complex machined parts using Calypso program (knowledge of PCDMIS is acceptable). Performs in-process inspections using Zeiss Prismo CMM per documented requirements and reports on all discrepancies. Performs first article inspections and completes all associated documentation. Support internal machinists with measurements, problem resolution and print interpretation. Inspect machined parts from internal and external sources for compliance to print requirements using CMM, hand tools, surface plate, and other instruments. Use of precision measuring tools such as micrometers, indicators, profilometers, dial bore gages, thread gages and pins. Reading and interpretation of prints including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. Be highly attentive to details, effectively work with peers based on set priorities. Will be required to complete DIP (Detailed Inspection Plans) and other AS9102 related documentation. Must be proficient with inspection tools (height gauge, calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, surface plate inspection, etc. Be an effective communicator and able to interact with other departments and management, ensure that product processed meet customer quality standards. Requires 5 plus years’ experience of dimensional tolerance inspection (Y14.5) of aerospace products., educated in GD&T and Inspection equipment/tools. High School or GED required, Associates degree or completed apprenticeship from and accredited trade school a plus. Must be able to read blueprints, interpret work instructions, strong PC skills and knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
Quality Control Inspector - Machined Components
Superior Group in Tonawanda, NY is seeking a 1st shift Quality Control Inspector for a premier Machined Components manufacturer. This position is responsible for performing inspections on machined components and assemblies. Responsibilities include:
First piece inspection
Be able to accurately document and record inspection results
Perform incoming inspections of raw material
Work with close tolerance parts
Be able to identify non-conformance's and generate reject reports
Follow ISO quality management system requirements
Standing position involving bending at waist and squatting This is a 1st shift, 7am-4:30pm role. $15/hr.
Public Adjuster / Property Inspector / Claims Adjuster
We inspect properties for damage. You do not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You just walk through the property. You take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 45 minutes worth of paper work.
We are Public Insurance Adjusters. When we discover damages, our company represents the property owner to ensure the insurance companies do not underpay the owners.
IMMEDIATE START...No experience necessary. If you qualify, we will provide training for this position.
Flexible hours; work around your own schedule as many or as few hours you choose.
Minimal travel required; you select the area where you want to work.
By law you have to be 18+. We prefer those with life experiences.
Work independently, unsupervised.
Have a positive attitude.
Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally.
The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well. You will never be laid off or out sourced. Our profession is inflation resistant. We need everyone from entry level through upper management.
People need us to get them money. You have complete control where and when you work. Steady growth in good times and we are in greater demand during bad times. Because of these economic troubling times we are in huge demand and we need several good people
Please respond to set up a pre-interview presentation.
The location and time are as follows, see interview questions:
650 Terrace Ave.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
(Go around back to lower level.)
Please arrive 15 minutes early to register.
If you have any questions, contact Glenn Gutin email@example.com
Or General Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspector (Production) - Satellite & Microwave Components [Temporary]
Inspector (Production) - Satellite & Microwave Components [Temporary]
Description L3 Electron Devices is the industry's foremost domestic manufacturer of high-power radio frequency amplifiers used in satellite communications and radar applications. In addition to offering a full range of microwave-and millimeter-wave amplifiers to space and defense customers, we also develop and manufacture state-of-the-art electric thrusters for satellite station keeping and interplanetary spacecraft propulsion.
We’re a division of L3 Technologies, a leading provider of a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military, homeland security and commercial platforms. L3 is also a prime contractor in aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training. We currently have a temporary (3 month) opportunity for a detail-oriented QUALITY INSPECTOR to perform in-process and final inspections of assemblies, subassemblies, end items, parts and materials used in our products.
In this full-time hourly position you'll utilize precision measuring instruments to ensure proper assembly and dimensions, and perform testing of materials and components as well as mechanical inspection of parts in a receiving environment. You will also conduct first article inspection and prepare inspection aids and standards, and perform shipping inspection of packaged hardware and shipping containers to ensure compliance with engineering instructions. While the individual selected for this position will be assigned to our day shift, changes in production requirements may result in reassignment to second (afternoon) shift. We currently have a temporary (3 month) opportunity for a detail-oriented QUALITY INSPECTOR to perform in-process and final inspections of assemblies, subassemblies, end items, parts and materials used in our products.
In this full-time hourly position you'll utilize precision measuring instruments to ensure proper assembly and dimensions, and perform testing of materials and components as well as mechanical inspection of parts in a receiving environment. You will also conduct first article inspection and prepare inspection aids and standards, and perform shipping inspection of packaged hardware and shipping containers to ensure compliance with engineering instructions.While the individual selected for this position will be assigned to our day shift, changes in production requirements may result in reassignment to second (afternoon) shift.
Qualifications You will need at least three years of experience carrying out quality inspections of electronic and mechanical components. Other qualifications that will enable you to do this job successfully include:
Proficiency in the use of inspection tools (i.e., height gauges, calipers, and microscopes).
Demonstrated ability to work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, engineering documents, and manufacturing instructions.
Effective verbal and written communication skills are needed
Ability to prepare accurate discrepancy documents and inspection reports, and maintain inspection data.
Must be able to determine hardware compliance through the use of specifications and instructions.
A high school diploma or equivalent education is needed. To learn more about L3 Electron Devices, visit us atwww.L3T.com/EDD.
L3 Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity
Test And Inspection
Primary Location USA-California-Torrance
US Security Clearance Required:
Shift: Day - 1st
Feb 5, 2018, 8:08:51 PM
Req ID: 095902
1St, 2Nd, 3Rd Shift Machine Operators And Components Assemblers
Imagine this: every day, you help build products as a Machine Operator, that impact lives. You also can depend on a weekly paycheck and full benefits package.
You're working in an industry that is in high demand, with opportunities for change and growth. If that's your vision, we have work for you. As a Machine Operator for our client, your precision skills are critical to the smooth production of its products.
You'll be responsible for the machine operation and/or parts production process from set-up through unloading of finished product. Quality control rests on your good judgment and expertise. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast paced and satisfyingly production environment and will have the mechanical aptitude and skills for success.
They will understand the necessity of adhering to general operating procedures. We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available and the rate of pay ranges from $12.00 - $13.50 per hour (based on position and shift) While employed with us, you will have immediate access to our FREE college tuition program as well as a wealth of training programs. If you are interested in 2nd or 3rd shift work in a temporary to permanent job with plenty of opportunity for overtime, please send your resume or apply online at www.manpower.com.
Machine Adjuster (Envelope)
Job Title: Machine Adjuster
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 years of experience as a Machine Adjuster in a production environment and a high degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly/production experience.
Under minimal supervision, sets up and adjusts envelope folding machines for safe and efficient operation in the production process. This includes the start-up, operation, adjustment to proper parameters involving close tolerances, maintenance, troubleshooting, and cleaning of the equipment. May provide training and assistance to lesser skilled adjusters and/or operators.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
· At the start of the shift, inspect all orders processed on machine during the previous shift for correctness of folding, gumming, printing, count and packaging; obtain approval from lead adjuster or supervisor on start-up of new orders.
· Make proper size changes and adjustments to all assigned machines in accordance with estimated change times; note any delays on work order.
· Continuously monitor all assigned machines and performance of operators to ensure quality and run speed standards are being met.
· Provide training and assistance to coworkers, including other adjusters.
· Ensure all change parts are cleaned and returned to parts cage or other assigned areas at completion of order.
· Return ink, skids, cut blanks, etc. to their assigned areas upon completion of order.
· Review condition of all panel cutting dies with lead adjuster or supervisor once they are removed from machines; return dies to parts cage to be returned to inventory or sent out for reconditioning.
· Ensure all check sheets, time reports, and other paperwork is filled out correctly and completely.
· Relay any special instructions or important information pertaining to machine performance to next shift upon their arrival.
· Monitor machine shut downs where applicable to ensure proper wash up of machines at end of shift; ensure work area is clean.
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
· May act as machine operator to cover breaks or meal periods.
· Other duties and assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
· Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping, grasping, and reaching.
· Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed and accuracy; manual dexterity.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull 75 lbs.
· Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
· High School education or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis.
· 2+ years of experience as a Machine Adjuster working with envelope machines
· High degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly/production experience required.
· Previous printing experience preferred but not required.
· Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
· Good communication skills, i.e. ability to work effectively with coworkers and communicate with all levels of management.
· Willingness to work overtime as needed.
Components Inspector Locations:Rocket Center, WV Categories: Production/Operations Apply Job Description Start a new job search Job ID:CRB20172302-38537 With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition. We are seeking an experienced
Components Inspectorto support our
Missile Products Divisionat our
Rocket Center, WVlocation. Scope of Work-Perform dimensional inspections on first piece, production and received components to drawing requirements utilizing all types of precision measuring instruments including Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), and NDT Methods. Duties:
Perform routine inspections using certified variable and attribute inspection gages
Perform first piece and in process inspections on precision components utilizing surface plate setups and CMM’s
Operate CMM’s to inspect components or program the CMM in DCC mode
Conduct sample inspections on precision components that are received from outside vendors or manufactured in house.
Conducting NDT testing to a Level II classification in accordance with applicable specifications.
- Program a DCC Lathe and Mill.
Verify that products being manufactured comply with all specification and drawing requirements
Inspect surface conditions for conformance to specifications and workmanship standards
Assure that all inspection points and quality documentation is completed prior to part being released for further processing
Prepare and maintain required quality records
Certify or otherwise approve acceptable parts
Identify non-conforming material and prepare documentation in accordance with procedures
Participate actively in team environment
Work with manufacturing engineering or quality engineering in problem solving and process improvements
Conduct high pressure hydro-testing of various components. Must successfully complete pre-screening or security clearance and be able to obtain government issued top secret clearance including but not limited to drug screening urinalysis. Education/Experience:
High school diploma (or equivalent).
Must be proficient in use of standard measuring instruments such as micrometers, vernier calipers, dial indicators, gage blocks, thread wires, height sets and thread gages.
Must be capable of obtaining certification in magnetic particle. Must have prior experience working with CMM”s.
- Must be knowledgeable in ANSI Y 14.5. Technical
Mechanical gage inspection techniques
Drawing and specification interpretations
Appropriate mil-specs and regulatory requirements
Computer and software applications
Statistical sampling techniques United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products and your ideas into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Job Type:Full Time Desired Travel:None Years of Experience:1-3 Years Education:High School/GED Expertise:Production Group:Defense
Quality Control Inspector - CNC Machine Shop
We are hiring for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join our team.
Candidates must demonstrate experience with, 1st Article (AS9102), In-process floor inspection, and final Inspection of parts using various micrometers, height gages, calipers, Optical Comparator, thread gages and other measuring tools.
- Perform common trig calculations to inspect small precision parts.
- Compile and process material and outside processing certifications per drawing, sales order and shop router requirements.
- Inspect and document findings on various inspection forms.
- Help with tracking of gages (GAGEtrak software) and updating our quality control documents and requirements as required.
- The qualified applicant must have at least 3-5 years of machine shop quality inspection room experience preferably with aerospace parts.
- CMM programming experience with PC-DMIS software on a Brown and Sharp Micro-Hite CMM.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Applicants must be able to produce a professional resume with references.
To be considered click "APPLY NOW"!
Visit our website - LASPINATD.COM
Quality Inspector Machine Shop
A. Incoming Inspection:
1. Responsible to check all incoming material from vendors.
2. Verify against packing slips, P.O’s, and manufacturing drawings.
3. Use mechanical tools in the inspection process:
a. Calipers, height gauge, comparator, and assorted handheld mechanical tools.
4. Maintains Incoming Material Log to record each item and all associated decisions regarding disposition.
a. All material is tagged with the appropriate color tag to indicate disposition.
5. Report all deviations or non-conformances to the Quality Manager.
a. Document all non-conformances.
b. Works with Quality Manager and Engineering on final disposition of part or material and provides input where possible.
c. Notify the Procurement Dept. for notification of the vendor.
6. Generates Inspection Reports by recording all inspection results of incoming material.
7. Itemizes each characteristic of a newly ordered part against engineering drawing for a thorough 1st piece inspection.
8. May be required to travel approximately 10% of the time to vendors for on-site process inspections.
B. In-Process Inspection:
1. Perform 1st piece inspection of every lot twice during each job run
2. Verifies process steps with Operator for each job.
3. Uses mechanical tools in the measurement of adherence to drawings.
4. Involved in the monitoring of each set-up performed by the Set-Up Operators and audits against standards.
5. Will conduct random floor audits of parts being produced and notes on the Operators process sheet.
6. Generates 1st Piece Inspection Reports verifying each characteristic of the part against the engineering drawing.
C. Final Inspection:
1. Uses appropriate tools in the completion of this task.
2. Conducts a visual review of the finished part to the print.
3. Must have knowledge of custom applications when reviewing finished parts. May refer to customer supplied drawings in the quality control process.
4. In reviewing test data, the inspector will confer with the Applications Engineer on anything that does not correlate to the designed specification.
5. Produces all necessary finished goods documentation:
a. Certificate of Conformance to the Process.
b. Certificate of Compliance.
c. Inspection Sheet.
d. Test Data.
6. May on occasion discuss quality control aspects with the customer. Documents every conversation to confirm compliance with customer specifications.
D. Calibration of quality tools:
1. Verifies functionality of all quality tools and will perform in-house calibration if necessary.
2. Documents calibration of all tools.
3. Each tool is reviewed for calibration twice per year or on an as needed basis.
We are located in Aston, PA.
We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Turbo Engineer to join our team.
Please visit us at:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!