Inspector Automatic Typewriter Job Description Sample
Automatic Transmission Warranty Inspector
Inspect material received, perform failure analysis, and create inspection reports determining the cause of failure to provide feedback to the factory and customer by performing the following duties
Essential Job Duties:
Understands basic theory and operation of the Automatic Transmission.
Examines and inspects defects of the transmission and determines cause of failure.
Keys information into computer to compile work volume statistics for accounting purposes and to keep records of customer service requests and complaints.
Procure and maintain all supplies, tools and equipment for technical employees.
Create inspection reports including inspection images
Inspect Automatic Transmissions according to Warranty procedure (P0583001).
Determine causes of failure (root causes when possible), assigning correct failure codes.
Maintains harmony among workers
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
Service Technician - Technician Automatic Transmission
Frank Kent is a family owned and operated business 1935 in Fort Worth. We are currently looking for an experienced GM automatic transmission technician (GM Certified a plus) to join the Frank Kent family. We seek reliable, multi-tasking, organized, hard working individuals who will share our passion for great service. Candidates must also have the drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard. We offer a strong pay plan for experienced Technicians.
- Perform necessary diagnostic to determine the cause of failure.
- Perform quality inspections to determine future repair needs.
- Provide accurate estimates of repairs needed.
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must be able to communicate well with Service Advisors, customers, and managers
- The ability to problem solve
- Must be self motivated and focused on quality
All candidates must be able to pass a back ground check, pre-employment drug screen, and have a good driving record.
Automatic Train Control (Atc) Engineer - Rail
Cornerstone Transportation Consultants is seeking an experienced Automatic Train Control engineer. The candidate will be required to perform systems engineering functions related to the review and approval of a CBTC-ATS system, including oversight of development of performance requirements for the procurement of a CBTC system, evaluation of Supplier Proposals and evaluation of designs to verify compliance with system technical requirements. The candidate should be familiar with the CBTC systems architecture as defined in IEEE 1474 regarding, automatic train supervision, automatic train protection and automatic train operation. The candidate will called upon to provide technical specifications review, design review and provide feedback and participate in meetings with the client, suppliers and the consultant team regarding the technical aspects of CBTC design and implementation. Furthermore, the candidate should be familiar with the construction, installation and testing and commissioning of CBTC-ATS systems.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering;
- You possess a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a railway signaling or railroad engineering position,
- At least one (1) year of experience in a CBTC project is mandatory;
- Working knowledge of the following: Automatic Train Protection (ATP), Automatic Train Operation (ATO) and Automatic Train Supervision (ATS) systems.
- Ability to review and comment on top level technical designs and documentation to ensure compliance with specifications and standards
- Able to identify technical risks and mitigations
- You possess critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
- You adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment;
- Maintain high personal productivity while working interactively with other team members and client groups.
Automatic Door Technician
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! You will install and repair commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Repair, install, and adjust commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Must have good driving record
- Must have clean criminal background
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in construction, maintenance or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Otr, Regional Company Drivers Automatic Trucks (Home Weekend)
0.47-0.50 c per mile FLAT RATE PAY system (based on the experience and driving performance) or
BRACKET PAY system available:
1 – 300 miles = .54 cents
301 – 450 miles = 0.50 cents
451 – 601 miles = 0.45 cents
601-miles = 0.44 cents
All empty miles = 0.44 cents
All miles paid are address to address.
Stop‐offs: $25.00 for each live load/unload stop over 2 stops per day.
Detention: $25.00 per hour, after 2 hours at shipper/receiver (Max $150.00 per day).
Layover: $150.00 per day guarantee.
Dedicated run opportunities. Most of the Dedicated lanes are in Midwest (drop and hook Dry van freight).
Drivers from Midwest, can be home every weekend .
Pay via direct deposit on Fridays.
For W2 employees : 1 week paid vacation per year ($1000). Paid holidays after 6 months ($100.00 per holiday, observed holidays are: New Year’s Day,Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day). Health, Dental, 401K.
No escrow payment is held for Company drivers. Be home every weekend if you drive regionally.
2016-2018 Volvo, Freightliner trucks.
GP Transportation requires 2 and more years of recent verifiable driving experience and clean background.
For more information, please visit : www.drivegp.com
The key to our reputation in the industry has always been the experience and expertise of our people and their unparalleled dedication to searching out the industry’s most creative and flexible solutions for the benefit of our customers and drivers.
Automatic Door Operator Technician / Locksmith
SAF Technologies has an opening for a Automatic Door Operator Technician with 2 + years experience or A Locksmith with 2 + years Access Control Experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a Security Integration Company with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and great work atmosphere. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Automatic Door Technician
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation and preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork.Primary Duties and
-Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal, & Overhead)
-Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
-Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door Hardware
Candidates for this position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
· AAADM certification a plus
· Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Clean driving record
· Must have a positive & professional attitude
Bench Technician - Automatic Scales
JOB FUNCTION: Build, fix, and repair machinery in our automatic scale division that is sent from customers or engineered by our engineering department.
Uses hand and power tools to repair machinery.
Assembles and tests equipment to be shipped to customer’s site.
Assists sales and engineering personnel during customer demonstrations.
Repairs damaged parts sent back from customers.
Performs inside building maintenance when needed.
Unloads crates using forklift truck.
Operates electrical tools.
Answers phone calls to help troubleshoot customer problems. On occasion, travels to customer sites to assist service technicians.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Associate’s Degree in Electronics or two years’ experience in building industrial equipment.
Ability to read and understand function and wiring diagrams.
Work independent or in a group and stay on task.
Ability to get along well with others.
Ability to become certified as a forklift truck operator.
Requires validated driver’s license and must be insurable.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Technician must also be able lift 50 lb. Must be able to use standard hand tools. Drive a forklift truck. Climb ladder, height tolerance (not afraid of heights). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to operate motor vehicle.
DISCLAIMER: The above is only a summary of the typical functions of this job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this job may differ from those outlined in the description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of this position.
Yamato is known worldwide as the industry leader offering more than 100 models of combination weighers and multihead weighers covering your products weighing, mixing or counting needs.
We also realize that the quality of our products and services is essential to customer satisfaction. Yamato was the first company in the scale industry to be recognized as a designated manufacturer under Japan's Measurement Law. Our production facility in Akashi, Japan became ISO 9002 certified in 1994, and ISO 9001:2000 certified in 2002. To this day our focus remains on quality, customer satisfaction and developing new technologies.
Automatic Door Technician
Installation and service of automatic swinging and sliding pedestrian door operating equipment in the state of New Jersey.
Automatic Door Service Tech -
Job Description: What you will be doing You will be working performing service and trouble-shooting electro-mechanical problems on all automatic, manual and revolver doors.
Perform planned maintenance on company products. Recommend improvements to customers and provide quotes on replacement of wearable parts. Recommend upgrades to improve product functionality.
Provide all service with the highest level of professionalism. Maintain truck inventory. You could expect to communicate on a daily basis directly with customers, other service technicians, engineering, factory associates.
What we are looking for Professional Appearance and Professional Attitude. Strong electro-mechanical aptitude. Understand and work with basic electrical circuits and relay
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!