Inspector Clip On Sunglasses Job Description Sample
Clip Licensing Coordinator, Corporate Legal
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Theatrical Enterprises LLC seeks a Clip Licensing Coordinator for the WB Clip Licensing department. This position serves as right-hand person to vice president. Acts as liaison with accounting to make sure all licensing fees are received and/or refunded. Keeps office running smoothly in a professional manner.
Types correspondence for VP's review and signature, (letters responding to requests, which include our terms, conditions and fees).
Handles tremendous volume of incoming telephone calls (screens and provides specific information to clients, answers questions on behalf of VP).
Places calls to clients and company executives on behalf of VP.
Arranges executive calendar and schedule meetings.
Maintains active files.
Follows up with clients on outstanding projects, contracts and payments.
Place all orders for access to stills through company digital archive database.
Coordinates payment between photo lab and client.
Prepares & sends information for refunds to accounting.
Orders all office supplies, stationary and kitchen supplies.
Provides back-up support of paralegal duties when paralegal is absent.
Shopping cart maintainer in SAP for all invoices (office supplies, kitchen goods, cable, etc.).
Arrange equipment repairs.
Perform various other assistant duties requested.
What do we require from you?
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Previous entertainment/legal secretary experience required.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Must have great follow-through skills.
Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, Internet, 10 Key or Calculator. Fax & Copy Machines.
Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
Knowledge of basic math, excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
Must be able to take initiative.
Must be able to pay attention to details.
Sunglasses Sales Expeditor, Full Time: Bloomingdale’S Santa Monica, CA
If you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
As a Sales Professional at Bloomingdale's your primary focus is to build and maintain relationships with your clients. You are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our store is nothing other than OUTSTANDING. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling experience will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, providing clients with product knowledge, calling clients for events and the arrival of new merchandise and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
Meeting or exceeding sales and new account goals
Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build sales
Floor coverage flexibility & dependability with schedules including some nights and weekends
Possesses drive, is goal-oriented, has an entrepreneurial outlook
Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Electro-Mechanical Inspector 4 - Lead Inspector
Job TitleElectro-Mechanical Inspector 4 - Lead Inspector
Job DescriptionJob Description
Electro Mechanical Inspector
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing Philips journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
Assist the QA Manager/Supervisor with activities such as individual and/or group training, assigning work and the resolution of issues.
Assist in the development, review and revision of procedures defining the requirements for inspection as well as submit change orders to implement.
The Lead inspector is responsible for following reported issues/problems to resolution or elevating the issue to the department supervisor for assistance in resolving the issue.
Knowledge and understanding of general ESD principals
Train lower level inspectors on quality procedures, inspection equipment and inspection technique
Follow and understand verbal and written instructions.
Must have oral communication skills, demonstrate teamwork, be adaptable, have the ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
Requires fine manipulation and simple grasping to utilize a computer and handheld inspection equipment.
Responsible for performing first article inspections and Engineering evaluation reports on items of moderate difficulty.
Frequent sitting and standing.
May occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
May assist with Supplier Quality Engineering and Quality Engineering to resolve quality related problems with/at suppliers.
Limited Travel possible (0-10%)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Knowledge of cGMP, ISO and QSR requirements with a minimum of 7+ years' experience in a regulated industry (ex. Medical, aerospace, automotive, etc.)
Experience in the medical device industry a plus.
Strong proficiency in Windows, MS Office Suite
Strong proficiency in SAP
Proficiency in generating and updating procedures
Associates degree preferred or equivalent training, education
IPC-A-610 workmanship standard certified inspector and trainer
IPC/WHMA-A-620 workmanship standard certified inspector and trainer a plus
Certified Quality Inspector credentials a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Sunglasses Sales Associate - Sales Salary Plus
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
Creates a welcoming environment by greeting and approaching customers
Exceeds customer expectations by providing assistance with a positive attitude
Recommends merchandise based on product knowledge and customer preferences
Is knowledgeable and educates self and others on merchandise
Demonstrates timely follow-up and follow-through on customer requests and commitments
Actively creates a welcoming environment through teamwork and collaboration
Effectively utilizes mobile devices to communicate with customers and expand business
Effectively utilizes available clientele tools and resources to increase personal business
Frequently advises customers of the benefits of the InCircle program
Works to develop long term customer relationships
Assist in maintaining visual and merchandise presentation standards on the selling floor
Ensure audit compliance
Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Excellent customer service skills
Motivated and results driven
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work autonomously
Commission sales experience preferred
Previous retail experience preferred
Standing, bending, lifting, climbing stairs
Associates must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Extrusion Inspector - 2Nd Shift
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position inspects tubes and operates clippers, stretchers, and testing equipment. Operations are performed per written SOPs, including CGMP guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
1.Perform inspection of extruded products such as braided shafts, non-braided tubes, tips, etc.
2.Completes the inspection steps of clipping and stretching to ensure smooth product flow.
3.Support extrusion runs, braiding, cleaning, and related activities when needed.
4.Complete paperwork associated with work orders being processed. Interacts with material handling for checking orders into stock.
5.Contributes to a positive and safe working environment and the overall team efforts of the department.
6.Contributes to meeting department goals and operational metrics.
7.Performs other related duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may apply.
Field of vision/peripheral
Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education equivalent to a High School diploma.
Ability to visually check work performed and identify whether a product has met standards.
Individual must be self-motivated and possess good judgment in order to maintain a high degree of quantity with quality.
Ability to recognize problems and make adjustments to the equipment.
Ability to perform repetitive tasks well.
Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculations and follow procedures.
Three months of experience, preferably in manufacturing.
Three to six months of longevity in the same company.
Computerized test equipment operation
Infectious Control Risk Category III:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing their jobs. Risk category III states employment and procedures that do not require exposure.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Quality Inspector II
San Marcos, CA 92078
Pay Rate: $17-$21
Hours: 7:20am-4:30pm 5/80 Schedule
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Inspector will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Inspect all commercial products at receiving and in-process inspection.
- Complete operation sheet with stamping and dating for controlled production.
- Maintain lot traceability.
- Interpret production schematics, specification and/or blueprints.
- Perform final inspection of complex assemblies or first article inspection.
- Administer prescribed inspection procedures, set up and checks.
- Perform visual inspections on production bench-assembled components and subassemblies for conformance.
- Predetermine electrical and/or mechanical standard, specification or tolerances.
- Prepare effective reports and presentation of departmental information.
- Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Employees are responsible to understand and support the quality policy and the appropriate elements of the quality management system for their areas of work, reduce, eliminate, and prevent quality deficiencies including escapes.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities related to product, process, and quality system.
- All employees have the responsibility and authority to identify quality deficiencies, elevate any concerns for action within or related to our quality system and processes.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in medical and/or manufacturing QA inspection.
- Must be able to operate standard inspection devices and/or elementary testing equipment.
- Able to build and test complex subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams; schematics, blueprints.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and follow verbal and written job instructions.
- Experience working in a controlled environment where lot traceability is required.
- Computer experience (using Excel) for data collection.
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Requires US citizenship or permanent resident status.
Range Safety Inspector
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Satisfy the requirements of the government’s work plan.
- Provide range safety inspection services in accordance with MCO 3570.1C, Range Safety, Range SOPs, and Range Cards specific to corresponding ranges.
- Conduct on-site range inspections.
- Conduct an on-site range safety brief to the training unit that covers all areas of the Range Card from the Range SOP.
- Make on-site recommendations to the Officer in Charge of the training event to correct safety issues and facilitate the safe continuation of training.
- Deliver the Range Safety Officer feedback on units’ use of training facilities. Feedback shall be from review of actual training performance, personal interviews, and customer comment sheets in order to revise special instructions in range packets, Range Cards, and Range Control procedures.
- Assist with the generation and tracking of work requests to correct facility deficiencies (as required).
- Assist in the coordination of maintenance support (as required).
- Adhere to regulations, SOPs, and safety procedures within all training areas.
- Adhere to Company vehicle policies.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High School Diploma.
- Range Safety Distance Learning Course (MarineNet).
- One-year experience working in the range control community.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Initiative based personality.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prolonged outdoor exposure to the elements.
- Daily travel in training areas during work day.
OSP Field Inspector - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Outside Plant Inspector to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Los Angeles, CA area.
This is a long-term project. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO95 Aerial, GO128 Underground practices
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
- Good Excel Skills
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||1/15/2019|
|REPORTS TO:||Quality |
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- Related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license – willingness to obtain Class B CDL within 6 months
- Mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Inspect first articles and items in process to determine if client specifications are being met.
- Inspect and approve labels.
- Inspect incoming items from vendors to ensure they comply with requirements.
- Inspect client-returned product for quality issues and complete receiving report if necessary.
- Quarantine, identify and notify appropriate personnel concerning suspect material.
- Perform final inspection on products packaged in-house prior to being shipped.
- Perform final inspection on identified items received from vendors prior to being shipped.
- Move product to designated area after completion of final inspection.
- Maintain inspection records using available paperwork and computer system for all activity.
- Complete Certificate of Compliance for items meeting specific requirements.
- Operate an Industrial Lift Truck and Pallet Jack.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Follow safe-working practices at all times.
- Recommend measures to improve quality.
- Provide training for Quality or Production staff, as assigned.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required, Associate’s degree or higher preferred; two or more years of work experience in a production/assembly environment.
- Intermediate data entry and navigation skills on computer,
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with others in person and via email,
- Ability to analyze a situation to resolve routine problems,
- Ability to prioritize tasks in changing situations,
- Detail-orientation and ability to identify errors,
- Accuracy in basic math computations,
- Ability to motivate oneself to complete tasks,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to read and interpret documents and instructions,
- The trait of being reliable and dependable regularly report to work as scheduled,
- Availability to work some overtime during the workweek and/or on weekends,
- Ability to move frequently about the facility.
- Ability to position oneself to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
The Quality Inspector works in a well-lit factory environment with exposure to shop elements such as moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and moderate to loud noise.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!