Inspector Crystal Job Description Sample
Crystal Reports / ERP Developer
Our Dallas client company is seeking a Crystal Reports /ERP Developer with 3-5+ years of experience with Crystal Reports, MS Windows, MS Office, MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, OpenEdge relational databases, and ERP systems (EFI or similar). The successful candidate will have excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, be able to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical users, and be willing to multi-task and wear a variety of hats. Prior project management experience, as well as experience with MS SharePoint and/or C#/.NET, is a big plus. A bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, Business Information Systems or a related discipline is also preferred. Candidates must be able to work for any U.S. employer without sponsorship or visa transfer.
This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity with a starting base salary from $75-85K, +/-, DOE, plus an excellent full benefits package including a 401K with employer match. If interested, please submit a resume in MS Word format to email@example.com, and then call Steve Palmer at (214) 515-7615 for immediate consideration.
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (106 - Crystal City)
Restaurant Team Member
Crystal City) (18004734) Description
At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What's in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Free food (yes, really FREE)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
What we're looking for:
Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you'll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
Primary Location: Virginia
Crystal City-(00106) Work Location: 0106
Crystal City-(00106) 2231 Crystal Dr., 100 Arlington 22202
Business Objects And Crystal Enterprise Administrator
Business Objects and Crystal Enterprise Administrator This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 10-04-2012 Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert! Job ID : 1740 Company : NTT Data Location : atlanta, GA Type : Hire Duration : 6 Months Rate : Open Status : Active Openings : 1 Posted : 5 years ago Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127 Core Administration · User and Groups administration in Business Objects and Crystal Enterprise. · Security and Audit administration in Enterprise XI 3.1x. · Crystal Reports, Webi Reports and Universe Deployment and Migration in Development. · Crystal Reports, Webi Reports and Universe Deployment and Migration in QA as per the CM releases. · Crystal Reports, Webi Reports and Universe Deployment and Migration in UAT as per the CM releases. · Crystal Reports, Webi Reports and Universe Deployment and Migration in Production as per the CM releases. · Publishing the crystal reports and maintenance of daily, monthly and yearly. · Trouble shooting errors BI application and OS level. Maintenance and Configuration · Installing Business Intelligence Tools, which includes SAP Business objects, Report inspector Tool, APOS Tools, LCM, Sub Versions, and Crystal Enterprise 10. · Sizing of the environment and staging Production, UAT and Development/QA environments on Windows or UNIX environment. · Installing and configuring Business Objects XI R2 and XI 3.1 on Red hat Linux EL 4 and 5. · Applying the Fix packs and Service packs in BI Tools. · UNIX script writing to reboot Business Objects servers. · Business Objects 3.x and Crystal Enterprise 10 Disaster Recovery. · Documenting Report deployment and Disaster recovery procedures. · Migrating the Crystal Reports 8.5 to Crystal Report 10 and published the reports in Crystal Enterprise server. · Configuring the SMTP settings to send the reports to users email after scheduling the reports in Crystal Enterprise Server and Business Object Server. · Designing, defining, developing, testing and maintaining the universe and reports · Optimizing the usage of user objects, conditions and universe level filters. · Month end, Weekend and after hours support.
Therapist / Occupational Therapist Job In Crystal Lake, Illinois
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work per diem with our company. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care.
Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services. After evaluating your resident's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
Responsibilities Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs. Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records. Document resident care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition. Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services. Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Qualifications: Valid and current Occupational Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered. Ability to work flexible hours and weekends. If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Software QA Engineer / Crystal Reports Developer
CYMA, a leading national developer of integrated payroll and accounting software, has an immediate opening for a skilled and experienced Software QA Engineer/Crystal Reports Developer.
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer for an established Windows desktop accounting software system including: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Human Resources, Inventory, Sales Order, and Purchase Order. Candidate will also maintain and create new system reports using
SAP Crystal Reports.
- Ensure product releases and patches achieve the highest level of quality and stability
- Create test plans and perform system testing on new items as well as regression testing on existing items
- Create test datasets for repeatable results with specific operations or features
- Document issues in detail using issue tracking software - currently Axosoft "Ontime"
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Software Users in issue resolution
- Use SAP Crystal Reports to build and maintain accounting system reports
- Provide back-up assistance to CYMA Technical Support team at busy times such as year-end
- 5+ Years experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Detail Oriented Individual
- Accounting Principles knowledge - experience or college level courses.
- Relational Database experience
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate issue information both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated individual that can function independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and reprioritize at a moment's notice.
- Experience with Actian/Pervasive Database a plus
- Experience with IIS and Web Applications a plus
- Experience on a software development team a plus
- Extensive Payroll experience a plus
Experience with CYMA product line highly preferred, but not required.
This a full-time, W-2 position. Full benefit package, including employer sponsored medical, 401K, vacation, and more, subject to normal eligibility. CYMA is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location: Phoenix/Tempe, AZ
• CYMA Systems, Inc.
• 2330 West University Drive, Suite 4
• Tempe, AZ 85281
CYMA Accounting & Payroll Software is an award winning accounting software package offering Payroll Software, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Human Resources, Job Costing, Purchase Order, Bank Reconciliation and more.
Crystal Reports Developer
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Reports Developer with proven skills in Crystal Reports. This position will provide an opportunity to gain additional experience in SSRS as client is migrating from Crystal to SSRS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Crystal Reports Developer/Writer with experience in data analysis and report writing
- Develop, Repair and update existing and new reports from databases to extract and collect data using complicated MS-SQL code with complex joins
- Create SQL tables, views, functions, and advanced stored procedures
- Provide support to functional teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Develop ad hoc reports as needed
- Work closely with staff users and management to establish requirements for reports or modifications and to ensure proper testing and validation of completed reports
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Experience with crystal reports, data analysis, and report writing
- Ability to write complicated MS SQL or PostgreSQL queries with complex joins
- Strong experience with developing MS-SQL or PostgreSQL objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Task oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
Appliance Specialist - Crystal Mall
Job Purpose Position Description:
Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting at JCPenney? The Appliance Specialist might be the perfect fit for you! The Appliance Specialists are responsible for driving sales and profit by creating an outstanding customer experience through a combination of in?depth product knowledge, a passion for customer service, building clientele and achieving individual sales objectives.
Educate Customers/In store Demonstration Proactively interacts with customers in a friendly manner, determines customer needs, provides recommendations, and assists customers in making decisions about desired products and services to support the sale. Informs and demonstrates to customers key product features and benefits applicable to the customer's needs in order to build interest in the merchandise/brand and to build clientele.
Learning Environment-Accumulates and applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self development in order to provide an outstanding customer experience
Shares knowledge of products and/or trains associates on the features and fashion of the product to enhance team performance
Product Presentation Ensure products are displayed according to JCPenney's standards
Replenishment Partners with other associates to replenish department and/or takes personal action to maintain accurate merchandise displays
Skills & Characteristics
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right; take action with energy and urgency
Passion for Product-Proactively seeks out new information from all relevant sources to magnify expertise.
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience with computers and web-based systems
3 + yrs. of customer service sales experience in a fast-paced retail environment
Job Title: Appliance Specialist
- Crystal Mall
Location: Waterford, CT, United States
- Crystal Mall 850 Hartford Pike Unit C
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Plano, Texas SDL2017
Security Officer - Crystal Lake
US Security Associates is seeking full-time and part-time security officers one of our corporate accounts in Crystal Lake!
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screening
- If hired, a Permanent Employee Registration Card ("PERC") will be required within three months
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication and transportation
- Effectively speak, read, and write English
- Must have a driver's license
USSA thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
- Enforce security best-practices
- Watch for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- Provides escorts as necessary
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports all malfunctioning as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody U.S. Security Associates’ values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
Disclaimer: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Oracle/Sql Queries Java Crystal Reports Developer (05108)
In 2016, Governor Cuomo signed into law the nation’s strongest and most comprehensive Paid Family Leave policy. Working families will no longer have to choose between caring for their loved ones and risking their economic security. Starting January 1, 2018, the New York State Paid Family Leave Program will provide New Yorkers job-protected, paid leave to bond with a new child, care for a loved one with a serious health condition or to help relieve family pressures when someone is called to active military service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Create powerful, richly formatted and dynamic reports in Crystal Reports. Write optimized and tuned Oracle/SQL queries. Integrate Crystal Reports with JAVA Web applications. Analyze data to cleanse data.
|1.||Minimum of 84 months of experience creating powerful, richly formatted and dynamic reports in Crystal Reports||#of months|
|2.||Minimum of 84 months of experience in data analysis and cleansing activities||#of months|
|3.||Minimum 84 months experience writing optimized and tuned Oracle/SQL queries||#of months|
|4.||Minimum of 84 months experience with integration of Crystal Reports with JAVA Web applications||#of months|
|5.||Minimum of 9 months with Crystal Reports 2016||#of months|
Territory Manager- Crystal River, FL
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other's growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you'll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
This position is with RAI Trade Marketing Services Company.
Trade Marketing is leading the way for our operating companies' iconic brands and revolutionary products to be successful in market through driving brand development strategies within regional territories.
Working in Trade Marketing is ideal for strong brand ambassadors who are skilled at growing brands within their territories and who thrive while working with talented people in an ever-changing environment. The Trade Marketing team is comprised of diverse thinkers and vibrant personalities with a shared passion for engaging adult tobacco consumers in discussion about the game-changing products manufactured by our operating companies and offering value-added programs and solutions to support customers.
RAI believes that ongoing development opportunities are important to help our people and our companies achieve their goals. Trade Marketing offers extensive training on our operating companies' products and how to effectively manage territory assignments. In Trade Marketing, you can achieve your career aspirations based on work performance, as well as your desire and ability to lead others. There is a strong commitment to ensure that your professional development is thoughtfully planned, because we want you grow as a leader.
If you consider yourself a self-starter who gets things done and enjoys growing brands through building relationships, then Trade Marketing is a great place to build your exciting career.
Break out of the box….
We're looking for employees who are hungry for responsibility, accountability and a chance to really make an impact! Our salespeople do this by educating and connecting with our adult tobacco consumers in a "1 to 1" manner with the purpose of gaining trial and conversion to RJRT/ASC/RJRV brands. We want to establish relationships with our Retail Partners that provide them with valuable insights about the tobacco category, consumer profiles/trends and consistently exceed their expectations in our knowledge and our attentiveness to their overall business needs and the growth of their Total Tobacco Category. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a high performance environment and have the talent to deliver these challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with RAI Trade Marketing Services Company.
Here, you're limited only by your aspirations.
Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representatives are assigned to a geographic territory where they are responsible for:
- Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets
- Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts
- Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures
- Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans
- Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective "1 to 1" Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
- Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
- Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions. It is expected that Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representative will become not only a passionate tobacco expert, but a valuable business consultant whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to our retail customers.
Territory Managers will be given in depth training to focus on product sales and distribution, as well as Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies, effective consumer engagement, and tobacco product awareness.
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication and time management skills
- to actively engage and educate Adult Tobacco Users
- A willingness to relocate. The location that you apply through may not be the location where you are assigned in the field. You will need to be open to relocation outside of your current location in order to be considered for this position.
- A valid driver's license
- Passion for tobacco
- Personal motivation for success
- An aptitude and understanding of basic computer skills
- Ability to analyze problems and offer solutions
- A passion for winning
- Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong oral- and written-communication skills
- Broad, cross-functional business knowledge
- Technical and organizational ability
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability
- Self-motivation and an orientation to action
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify
RAI Trade Marketing Services Company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- Generous annual bonus program for all employees
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Daily-valued 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Education initiative plans
- Extensive training and opportunities for professional and career development
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!