Inspector Eyeglass Frames Job Description Sample
Lead-Based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
Compliance and Sustainable Services Group - Lead-based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
CONNOR is a Baltimore, Maryland based Environmental Compliance Design and Real Estate Due Diligence firm. Formed in 1991, CONNOR has grown to 20 professionals, providing services in over 20 states. We provide a full range of compliance services including but not limited to: inspections, risk assessments, treatment design, closure documentation, due diligence, and staff training. Our specialized marketplaces include Aerial Services – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs) and Forensics Services (Property Damage and Bodily Injury). Satellite or remote work locations include Mount Pleasant, SC, and Stamford, CT.
CONNOR seeks Lead-based Paint Inspector Technicians/ Visual Inspectors to primarily support our Compliance and Sustainable Group in the Baltimore/Washington market. Initial focus will be on our lead-based paint activities with chance to cross train into other areas. CONNOR offers the training you'll need to succeed. As a whole, the company is committed to ensuring that every person is actively working towards bettering the company, our product, as well as, benefiting personally and professionally. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including company health care, 401(k), flexible medical spending accounts, flexible dependent care accounts, and paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Ability to work with CONNOR Management System (project software package). Training will be provided.
Ability to operate without daily direct supervision.
Ability to work a full day on the subject property and proof your work in the evening.
Ability to be responsible for your own actions.
Ability and desire to be the best at what you do.
Ability to function in a team environment to ensure the successful completion of a project. Work hours as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Conduct yourself in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Wear company provided uniforms.
Produce accurate and reliable data.
Maintain/protect company equipment/materials – prevent loss from theft or damage.
Daily regional travel within the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Any and all other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Ability to communicate with the general public.
Ability to manage your time and schedule.
Ability to work in urban communities.
Entry level position which requires an average to above-average computer proficiency (i.e. Windows O.S. and Windows Office applications).
Must be able to commute daily to both Baltimore and the District of Columbia metropolitan area, as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Must be able to commute daily to greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan Area as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently; stellar communication skills; strong attention to detail; advanced writing and review skills; technical familiarity; proficiency in time management; strong teamwork ability; mindful of deadlines and event dates; and task oriented.
Education (Documentation will be required)
High School graduate with some college preferred but prior Environmental or Construction experience can offset college preferences
Successful completion of the program training course, homework assignments and course exam EACH with a test score of greater than or equal to 80%.
- Maryland Lead-based Paint Inspector and Visual Paint Inspector licenses within three months of employment.
- Attend protocol refresher training in accordance with the schedule and pass protocol training with a test score of greater than 80%.
- Reliable automobile and proof of current automobile insurance.
Other licenses/certifications as determined by the Department Head or Operations Manager.
Compensation: $28,000.00/year – Salaried Full time.
Benefits (In accordance with CONNOR policy):
- Free Parking
- CONNOR uniforms
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
- Mileage reimbursement
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||8/9/2018|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Department:||Quality Control|
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Direct product testing throughout production cycles
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Analyze quality control information to all relevant departments as well as outside vendors or contractors
- Confer with Marketing and Sales departments to define client requirements and expectations
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- One year of transit bus or over-the-road bus experience
- One to two years of related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Class B driver’s license with air brake and passenger endorsements
- Strong mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Bus electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
OSP Field Inspector - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Outside Plant Inspector to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Los Angeles, CA area.
This is a long-term project. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO95 Aerial, GO128 Underground practices
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
- Good Excel Skills
Quality Inspector II
San Marcos, CA 92078
Pay Rate: $17-$21
Hours: 7:20am-4:30pm 5/80 Schedule
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Inspector will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Inspect all commercial products at receiving and in-process inspection.
- Complete operation sheet with stamping and dating for controlled production.
- Maintain lot traceability.
- Interpret production schematics, specification and/or blueprints.
- Perform final inspection of complex assemblies or first article inspection.
- Administer prescribed inspection procedures, set up and checks.
- Perform visual inspections on production bench-assembled components and subassemblies for conformance.
- Predetermine electrical and/or mechanical standard, specification or tolerances.
- Prepare effective reports and presentation of departmental information.
- Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Employees are responsible to understand and support the quality policy and the appropriate elements of the quality management system for their areas of work, reduce, eliminate, and prevent quality deficiencies including escapes.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities related to product, process, and quality system.
- All employees have the responsibility and authority to identify quality deficiencies, elevate any concerns for action within or related to our quality system and processes.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in medical and/or manufacturing QA inspection.
- Must be able to operate standard inspection devices and/or elementary testing equipment.
- Able to build and test complex subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams; schematics, blueprints.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and follow verbal and written job instructions.
- Experience working in a controlled environment where lot traceability is required.
- Computer experience (using Excel) for data collection.
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Requires US citizenship or permanent resident status.
Utility Inspector And Project Coordinator
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast,. We provide full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
The Utility Inspector and Project Coordinator will have responsibility for utility construction inspection, including installation of water, sewer, storm and surface/curb systems. Job duties will also include work with grease trap and back-flow inspections. This will be a hands on position with about 70% of time spent in the field and 30% in office performing related administrative tasks. If you are a highly determined professional ready for career-developing opportunities and a commitment to improvement, please contact us.
- Enforce standards and specification requirements; enforce adherence to permit/code regulations and city, state and federal requirements; verify quality of work and materials.
- Complete project inspection reports, pay estimates, change orders and force account documentation; maintain inspection records and project documentation files.
- Review sites for issues regarding work quality and compliance with approved plans, drawings, specifications, permits, standards and codes including environment protection laws.
- Coordinate with test labs and direct materials sampling and testing. Review test results to ensure compliance; provide follow up direction concerning non-compliant materials.
- Issue stop work orders for work commencing without appropriate permits or not in compliance with prescribed standards.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 or more years of experience in construction inspection or similar field; OR
- A combination of the education and experience that would provide the applicant with the desired knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Preference to candidates that have 3 or more years' experience in utility construction inspection/installation of water, sewer, and storm water collections systems.
- Experience in grease trap and back-flow inspections helpful
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Ghirardelli Associates, currently looking to hire Construction Inspectors with experience in remediation to be based out of our Irvine, CA Office working on a project located in Vernon, CA. This is an opportunity to work with experienced engineers dedicated to working on civil and technical engineering and construction management.
this position may include but not limited to:
- Attends pre-construction meetings
- Prepares a written daily report documenting construction activities, including but not limited to: contractor labor, equipment, daily construction progress, project site visitors, non-conforming work, safety issues, traffic control, field measured quantiles, field discussions with the contractor and public, takes daily project photos, change order work performed, and weather.
- Prepare a timesheet daily which records all hours worked, along with vacation, holidays, and sick leave taken.
- Consults with Resident Engineers, Bridge Engineers, Project Engineers, other project representatives, and contractors' superintendents on work progress and construction problems.
- Prepares quantity calculation sheets to support monthly progress payments to construction contractors.
- Coordinates field testing of construction materials and construction surveys.
- Coordinates communication between district/division/Department of Public Safety and other external entities.
- Ensures contractors build roadways, bridges and related highway structures and/or airport improvements in accordance with plans and specifications.
- Monitors project phasing and traffic control plans for compliance with approved safety standards
- Observes and inspects ongoing construction work.
- Performs construction record-keeping activities; recommends payments to contractors; prepares reports.
- Trains and mentors less experienced inspectors on work methods.
- Documents work progress and issues arising throughout scope of project.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be familiar with construction inspection techniques associated with the construction of roadways, highways, bridges, light rail, heavy rail, airports, utilities, marine facilities, ports, and other infrastructure facilities, when required by their current assignments.
- Must be familiar with regulatory requirements such as CalOsha, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), US Department of Fish and Wildlife, California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Army Corp of Engineers, Regional Water Quality Control Boards, and other regulatory agencies as required.
- 2 - 4 years construction Inspector required.
- Strong communication, verbal and written are required.
- Basic computer skills required. Microsoft Word, Excel
- Caltrans Experience, highly desired.
- Knowledge of Caltrans and Local Agency Standard Plans and Specifications and Greenbook,highly desired.
- Medical Insurance- United Healthcare and Kaiser
- Dental Insurance- Delta Dental
- Vision Plan- VSP
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- GlobalFit Membership
- Wellness Rewards Program
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
Work & Life
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Education Allowance
- Company Vehicle (depending on assignment)
Inspector - Twic Required
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Our Client has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, Our Client is one of the largest auto processors in North America
They offer a variety of services to their import and export customers, including but not limited to:
- Vehicle Storage
- Engine Coating
- Rail Loading/Unloading
- Full-Service Body Shop
- Parts Handling
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Terminal Services, Import/Export
- High & Heavy Cargo Handling
- And more.....
- TWIC Card Required
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Pay Rate $10 - $11 per hour to start.
- Clean Background Check with no Felonies
- Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Ability to work from 6:00 AM - 3:45 PM Monday- Friday
- Ability to work mandatory overtime Monday- Friday (6:00 AM - 5:45 PM) and Saturday 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- Mechanical aptitude or background preferred
- Must be very meticulous and detail oriented at all times.
- Be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment, completing tasks in a highly efficient and time-sensitive manner.
- Must be a team player!
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be a fast learner. You will be completely trained on your specific scope of work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain an EEO work environment at all times. For more information on our EOE policy please follow this link.
Field Construction Inspector
Provide independent onsite construction quality assurance and inspection services as a high-level construction inspector to support the overall operational objectives of the Civil Engineering Unit (CEU) Oakland. The Field Construction Inspector (FCI) contractor shall provide inspection services specified herein in connection with construction projects for Government contracts as developed by Civil Engineering Unit Oakland (CEU Oakland).
Provide all onsite inspection and construction quality assurance services required to deliver completed construction project in compliance with contract documents. The number of projects assigned to the FCI shall be at the discretion of the Supervisor/Construction Section and may involve recurring overnight travel to various USCG project sites in California, Oregon and Washington. The number of concurrent projects assigned shall be limited such that assigned as per this Scope can be completed within a 40 hour standard workweek with no overtime work hours required.
Qualifications and Other
- The Field Construction Inspector (FCI) assigned must have knowledge of building and construction crafts since detailed inspections must be performed to ensure the required workmanship. The FCI shall be capable of reading and understanding contract drawings and specifications. Furthermore, the FCI shall have a minimum of five years of applicable experience on construction projects or other similar experience acceptable to the Contracting Officer. This experience shall include a wide range of trades including, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, roofing, and general building construction.
- Knowledge of acceptable current construction Building Codes in general, procedures and practices, materials and equipment used in the construction of buildings, public works and marine facilities. This knowledge is necessary to render determinations of satisfactory contract performance, for identification of factors which could affect contract cost, impact/delay completion time and for recognition of jobsite safety violations.
- Ability to understand and interpret construction specifications and plans. This knowledge is necessary to confer with contractor's representatives at the site and to ensure quality assurance compliance with the project design.
- Knowledge of contract administrative techniques to ensure that proper administrative procedures are followed in the initiation of contract modifications, in inspection reporting and record keeping, and in contacts with the contractor's personnel. This knowledge is also necessary to monitor the contractor's quality control program, inspections, tests, records and their specific operation controls.
- Knowledge of construction cost estimating to determine the adequacy and validity of contractor's partial payment requests and to assist in making cost estimates for contract modifications.
- Skills to communicate effectively by both verbal and written means as the primary on site spokesperson to coordinate operations between the contractor and the Unit where the construction work is being accomplished, and to provide necessary through and concise information to Government and public officials. Ability to utilize Windows 10 and MS Office software as part of the standard USCG IT Workstation applications are highly desirable.
AC4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
Electrical Safety Inspector - 11476391
To enforce state and local Electrical Codes, local ordinances, and general statues. This is accomplished by performing field inspections; reviewing electrical application submittals; reviewing plans; traveling to job sites, interacting with homeowners; maintaining documentation; and monitoring active projects. Other duties include enforcing safety precautions, and attending project meetings.
- Oversees job site inspections by traveling to job sites; performing electrical inspections; reviewing sites for safety regulations; and interacting with contractors and homeowners.
- Schedules daily inspections through phone messages, on-line requests, or requests through the IVR phone system, scheduling appointments, and reviewing daily assigned inspections.
- Provides documentation by entering information into the computer and returning phone calls.
- Associates degreeor equivalent
- Three or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of code enforcement
- Must possess a valid Driver's Licence
Inspect Aerospace and Defense components for compliance to blueprint or specification requirements as called out on customer PO’s and work routers.
- Use Bore Gages, Micrometers and other precision measurement devices.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints, customer specifications, technical procedures, or governmental specifications.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous inspection experience with Plating and Metal Finishing.
- Previous inspection experience with precision manufactured components.
- Must have experience using computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Manufacturing Software.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!