Inspector Fibrous Wallboard Job Description Sample
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||8/9/2018|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Department:||Quality Control|
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Direct product testing throughout production cycles
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Analyze quality control information to all relevant departments as well as outside vendors or contractors
- Confer with Marketing and Sales departments to define client requirements and expectations
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- One year of transit bus or over-the-road bus experience
- One to two years of related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Class B driver’s license with air brake and passenger endorsements
- Strong mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Bus electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
Electrical Safety Inspector - 11476391
To enforce state and local Electrical Codes, local ordinances, and general statues. This is accomplished by performing field inspections; reviewing electrical application submittals; reviewing plans; traveling to job sites, interacting with homeowners; maintaining documentation; and monitoring active projects. Other duties include enforcing safety precautions, and attending project meetings.
- Oversees job site inspections by traveling to job sites; performing electrical inspections; reviewing sites for safety regulations; and interacting with contractors and homeowners.
- Schedules daily inspections through phone messages, on-line requests, or requests through the IVR phone system, scheduling appointments, and reviewing daily assigned inspections.
- Provides documentation by entering information into the computer and returning phone calls.
- Associates degreeor equivalent
- Three or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of code enforcement
- Must possess a valid Driver's Licence
Fiber Inspector - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Outside Plant Inspector to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Los Angeles, CA area.
This is a long-term project. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO95 Aerial, GO128 Underground practices
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
- Good Excel Skills
Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cyber security, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
We are currently looking to hire a Fleet Inspector to work with our client at US Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) in Vicskburg, MS. This position is part time, on call.
- Fleet Inspector acts as Secondary Fueler in the absence of promary Fueler
- Must be able to perform vehicle inspections, i.e check fluids, lights, functionality of the vehicles
- Inspector will take GSA Vehicles to be serviced to local service providers for oil changes, car wash etc.
- Inspector will prepare GSA Vehicles for dispatch i.e. vacuum, refuel, etc.
- Inspector will complete corresponding paperwork for each vehicle inspected.
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must have CDL, with tanker and hazmat endorsement to deliver Fuel when primary fueler is unavailable.
Inspector - Twic Required
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Our Client has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, Our Client is one of the largest auto processors in North America
They offer a variety of services to their import and export customers, including but not limited to:
- Vehicle Storage
- Engine Coating
- Rail Loading/Unloading
- Full-Service Body Shop
- Parts Handling
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Terminal Services, Import/Export
- High & Heavy Cargo Handling
- And more.....
- TWIC Card Required
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Pay Rate $10 - $11 per hour to start.
- Clean Background Check with no Felonies
- Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Ability to work from 6:00 AM - 3:45 PM Monday- Friday
- Ability to work mandatory overtime Monday- Friday (6:00 AM - 5:45 PM) and Saturday 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- Mechanical aptitude or background preferred
- Must be very meticulous and detail oriented at all times.
- Be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment, completing tasks in a highly efficient and time-sensitive manner.
- Must be a team player!
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be a fast learner. You will be completely trained on your specific scope of work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain an EEO work environment at all times. For more information on our EOE policy please follow this link.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Qa/Qc Inspector
- Analyze malfunctions and repair, rebuild and maintain power equipment, such as cranes, power shovels, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, dredges, pumps, compressors and pneumatic tools.
- Operate and inspect machines or equipment to diagnose defects, dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools, examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges, replaces defective engines and subassemblies, such as transmissions, and test overhauled equipment to insure operating efficiency.
- Weld broken parts and structural members, may direct workers engaged in cleaning parts and assisting with assembly and disassembly of equipment, and may repair, adjust and maintain mining machinery, such as stripping and loading shovels, drilling and cutting machines, and continuous mining machines.
- Monitors work of less experienced mechanics
- Provides technical assistance in diagnosing problems beyond the capability of assigned personnel.
- Maintain a safe work record.
- Lift on an occasional basis a maximum of 70 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to climb in and out of military vehicles and related equipment.
- Must be able to stand for at least two continuous hours.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to work in cramped areas for at least two continuous hours.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions to include intense heat, heavy wind, blowing sand, heavy rain, and snow and sleet.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Eligible for and be able to obtain a U.S. Government motor vehicle operator's permit for assigned class of vehicle.
- A good working knowledge of heavy equipment maintenance programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
- An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions to include intense heat, heavy wind, blowing sand, heavy rain, snow, and sleet.
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Quality Inspector - 1St Shift
- Prior Inspection Experience (1-3 years)
- Gauges, Micrometers, Calipers
- Blueprint Experience: Interpreting requirements, dimensional tolerances, etc.
- Plating, Coatings experience a plus
- Measurement device calibration experience
- Quality system experience: ISO, AS, Nadcap, etc.
- Small machine shop level production/inspection experience relates well to our process. Previous paint shop/production/inspection experience could relate well to our processes.
- Inventory, small machine shop planning experience would relate well to the planning aspects of this hybrid role.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years related experience
- Prior data entry experience
- Must have the ability to type approx. 35 wpm
- Pass purchase order comparative test
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience measuring parts, preferably metal
- Experience in Aerospace environment is a plus
Construction Inspector For A Civil Engineering Firm
Local Savannah Georgia consulting engineering firm is looking to add to their Team of valued employees. The ideal candidate for this position as a Construction Inspector should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field working directly with the design engineers back in the office. As an intermediary for the firm the candidate needs to be able to understand and read intricate Site Designs so as insure that what has been drawn is what is being built. A background in Civil 3D and CAD is extremely helpful as well as construction management. Base salary, plus an extremely competitive benefits package this is not a contract position it is a full time employment opportunity. The ability to do "as-built"inspections and complete reports to track the completion according to permitting is paramount. A background check and drug test will be completed prior to any start date of employment.
- At least 7 years of construction inspection and/or quality assurance experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Multi-Family and Commercial Developments preferred;
- Experience working on multiple projects in an urban environment, including at least one project of $5 million or more.
- Must demonstrate extensive experience in performing quality control inspections for various construction trades for compliance to construction documents. Candidates should highlight particular trades that are strengths.
- Candidates should have strong project reporting skills and experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Construction Inspector - Southern California
Construction Inspector (Highways, Public Works and/or Bridges)
Perform inspection on State and Public Agency projects throughout Southern California. Multiple openings are available, throughout the area. Our Southern California office is located in Irvine.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, techniques, and terminology of inspection and civil engineering;
- Knowledge of surveying and construction methods, materials testing and equipment;
- Ability to determine quality, materials, and workmanship through inspection, and to determine compliance with specifications;
- Ability to write and prepare clear and concise field reports;
Experience with Caltrans procedures highly looked for, but not required. Be able to work under a Resident Engineer and be our representative in the field for our clients.
Sufficient education, training and/or work experience to demonstrate possession of the knowledge and skills, which would typically be acquired through:
- Two years of college in civil engineering or construction management and two years experience in construction
- High School Graduate or GED and four years experience in construction
- Valid California Driver’s License
Because the type of projects handled by Ghirardelli Associates are complex and involve a great deal of responsibility, all of our employees stand out in their respective fields. But we also make sure to have fun, each and every day. We recruit the best by offering aggressive compensation packages and an exciting, caring work environment. Our family business model means that we treat our employees with the attention, care and consideration that family members deserve.
- Medical Insurance- United Healthcare and Kaiser
- Dental Insurance- Delta Dental
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Education Allowance
- Company Vehicle (depending on assignment)
Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!