Inspector Furniture And Bedding Job Description Sample
Director, Furniture & Bedding Customer Service & Strategy - Mccs Clearwater, FL.
Responsible for overseeing the execution of Big Ticket service strategy and customer experience; coordinating and facilitating contact center support activities to drive service results; developing high-performing teams of People Leaders and customer-facing colleagues; cultivating and maintaining key relationships across the Macy's, Inc., including Logistics, Stores, Technology, and Merchant teams, to improve the customer experience; ensuring departmental goals are met for key customer-facing metrics; promoting a high functioning service culture; interviewing, hiring, training, directing, managing, coaching, developing, coordinating, and evaluating direct and indirect reports; performing other duties as assigned.
Interview, hire, and train direct and indirect reports; provide developmental opportunities; plan, assign, and direct work; establish strategy for work; provide insight and decision support; direct and manage team to meet or exceed performance and behavioral expectations; evaluate performance; coach and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems from employees.
Own and foster a business partnership with Logistics, Stores, Technology, Merchant teams, and other internal customers within Macy's, Inc.
Drive business results, including, Customer Effort Score, First Contact Resolution, and Productivity.
Coordinate and facilitate support activities with business partners across MCCS and Macy's, including Workforce Management, Business Intelligence, Agent Experience, Finance, Human Resources, and Learning & Leadership.
Respond to escalated customer issues and members of the business community, internal and external.
Champion projects and initiatives to drive change and business results.
Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and laws and Macy's policies and procedures.
Regular, dependable, attendance and punctuality.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years of experience required.
Bachelor's degree from four year college or university and one to two years of related experience preferred.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference; apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical and diagram form.
Solve problems with several abstract and concrete variables.
Regularly required to sit, hear, and talk.
Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, and feel.
Occasionally required to stand and walk.
Requires close vision.
Ability to effectively lead a large workforce.
Solve complex problems.
Review, analyze, and draw accurate conclusions using reports, data and other relevant information.
Develop and execute innovative ideas.
Drive results; and establish and develop effective business relationships; strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Willing to take appropriate risks.
Strong customer service orientation; results oriented.
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Sales Consultant - Bedding (203)
Are you a positive, driven, engaging, customer service, high end sales oriented, professional "people-person" with 1 - 2 year's bedding/mattress sales experience? Can you appreciate working only 3 days a week and making full-time money? If so, we want to talk with you!
Want to make the most possible money in sales? Stick with service-related industries or market big-ticket, high-margin items sold to businesses, rather than consumers.
THE DUMP IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL SALES CONSULTANTS!
The Dump looks for people like you, who care about quality products and services, customers and their fellow retail sales associates. In this high volume, fast-paced, customer relationship, commissioned retail furniture sales position, you will sell unique furniture and home decor products to our customers. Committed to helping them to a speedy, appropriate decision, in a one-close sales process is your mission. Capitalize on your positive, "people" person, relationship building, customer service, retail, retail sales, commissioned sales, furniture sales, and/or other sales experience and find yourself at
- Greeting customers, building relationships and assisting them with product selection, working on the 3 busiest retail sales days of the week, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Presenting and discussing various interior design and furniture product options based upon discovery of the prospective clients' lifestyle, needs and goals
- Adjusting and adapting your professional sales approach with each customer
- Up-selling warranties, protection, mattress pads, and more
- Offering financing options, processing credit applications completing purchase
- Delivering top-tier customer service to every customer, building loyalty and referrals
- Increasing personal knowledge of products and sales techniques
Build upon your sales, customer service, retail sales, commission sales, and/or other sales experience as a Dump Retail Sales Associate. Combine your outgoing personality and experience with the qualities and skills mentioned below, along with our Dump's new hire training, and you will be ramped up and ready to succeed!
- We hire positive, "people" personalities who want to learn and be successful!
- Commission sales experience in furniture, rug, and/or bedding, and/or customer service is a plus; (although 2 or more years of retail or other sales is preferable)
- Excellent relationship building and verbal communication skills
- Independent coachable, dynamic, outgoing, high energy, adaptable "people" person; a chameleon who's professional, resilient and achievement-focused
- Basic Windows (point/click) experience is required; MSOffice is preferred
- Enjoys part-time, (3 days a week) traditional retail hours, working every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings, and holidays
- High School Diploma (or GED) is required; some college or a degree is a plus
Make full-time money while working only part-time!
- Set Friday, Saturday, Sunday only schedule (often achieving full-time earnings for part-time work!)
- Average first year earnings can be $35k-$45k; top sales associates have achieved 6 figures! It's all up to you.
- Fully paid 5 days of New Hire Retail Sales Associate Training, both on-the-job and classroom (a full curriculum including products, customer service and sales techniques)
- Continuous professional development and training
- A host of other excellent benefits!
Read what our Retail Sales Associates have to say.
"I have the ability to determine my paycheck."
"I love the advertising tenacity and creative ways to reach both old and new customers."
"A lot of associates have been here a long time -- it fosters a family-like environment"
"I'm fascinated with all different types of people and enjoy finding that
common denominator--people get comfortable with you and that builds loyalty."
Join The Dump's Winning Team
The Dump is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
May be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K, employee discounts, and more!
Bedding Sales Specialist (307)
Haynes Furniture is hiring for a professional BEDDING SPECIALIST.
This Bedding Specialist must be a subject matter expert in the Bedding Department. Their responsibilities in providing a pleasant shopping experience to each of our customers is not limited to their immediate contact with our guests, but includes ownership for the total sale and going the extra step in making each customer’s visit a positive one and thus building a relationship with our customers for life. A Bedding Specialist may be required to work in various departments in a sales support capacity.
Some of the essential functions included, but not limited to:
- Maintain minimum standards of performance, included in the 13 week report (sales, profit, etc) and all key performance measurement.
- Provide “First Person” service to each customer as defined by full service relationship from pre-sale to post-sale follow-up.
- Execute Selling System as covered in new hire sales training class and in subsequent Company sponsored training programs.
- Continuously develop level of products and sales knowledge by attending daily sales meetings and company/vendor sponsored training meetings and demonstrations as required by company to facilitate learning and increased sales productivity.
- Present and offer all customers the benefits of product warranties, credit policies and protection plan.
- Ensure that all merchandise is received to the floor within designated timelines.
- Restocks all products weekly as appropriate, i.e. pillows, pads, bedding.
- Must be flexible with the work schedule and be available, as needed to work evenings, holidays and weekends with or without notice.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Education: High school diploma or GED
Skills:Effective Sales Techniques and Analytical skills are important
- Communication: Excellent communication and writing skills; strong interpersonal skills necessary
- Experience: Previous beddings sales experience in Retail environment is a plus
Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector
Welcome to Bob's! Would you like to have a rewarding career?
At Bob's Discount Furniture, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows in our expansive growth! Our Distribution Center Associates are the backbone of Bob's success. Among other duties Warehouse Associates may load, unload, record and arrange, incoming and outgoing merchandise, maintain appearance of distribution center, champion the "Bob's Way" in all interactions, and observe all safety requirements of Bob's Discount Furniture.
At Bob's we truly value the contributions of each of our associates, therefore, along with opportunities for career growth we offer training, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and a professional, fun, fast paced work environment.
Bob's Discount Furniture is an everyday low price furniture and bedding retailer with over 90 showrooms in multiple states in the Northeast, Midwest, mid-Atlantic, and California regions. The company was founded in 1991 on the principal of providing unsurpassed home furnishings values in the middle price range. Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of the "Bob's Way" of doing business - a philosophy that applies to customer, co-worker, vendor and community relations. With over 90 stores and growing, our continued success has created exciting opportunities for our employees to enjoy truly rewarding careers!
Quality Control Inspector is responsible for real time opening, inspections, disposition and re-wrapping of all REF Inspect Returns merchandise. Also reports any issues for documentation, and researches customer account comments and information in SAP. Supports to ensure all End of Day (EOD) tasks are completed.
Confirm systemic resting location of merchandise and note lock code
Confirm systemic reason code of merchandise to aid in disposition
Use REF Inspect report to gain all additional systemic information to aid in disposition
Using documented opening procedure, open packaging and inspect merchandise
Using all available systemic information and physical condition of merchandise, disposition to RTS, CLR, TRASH, REPAIR
Using documented opening and re-wrap procedure, fully package and secure merchandise for handling
Systemically relocate merchandise to new appropriate location
Takes digital photos to support reporting measure within Return/QC department
Material Handling merchandise to and from floor location throughout shift as needed
Communicate with Returns and QC management staff to identify issues
Recognize trends and patterns in merchandise damages
High School or equivalent experience in a Warehouse atmosphere
Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills
Skilled at multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
Working knowledge of Windows Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Detail oriented and accurate.
Demonstrates ability to quickly recognize and diagnose trends and patterns in product damages and location of damages
Must be able to work flexible hours determined by the needs of the department including weekends and evenings.
The Benefits and Perks:
Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan (Company Match $.50/$1 up to 6% annual wage)
Paid Personal/Sick Days (including Birthday)
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Employee Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Bailout and Helping Hand Programs
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
Bob's Discount Furniture is recruiting the best of the best. Come show us what you have to offer and see what we can offer you!!
We encourage you to visit one of our showrooms, talk to our people, check out the value and quality of our products, have some cookies and enjoy the ambiance. Then…hit apply!
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeepers to ensure quality standards. Run old room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning and update status of departing guest rooms.
Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Maintenance, Front Office and Laundry. Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk. Communicate issues to next shift. Complete required paperwork.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Report to work for scheduled shifts, on time and in uniform, including nametag, and at all times comply with company policies and procedures.Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.Maintain a hotel atmosphere which is consistent with the company standards for professionalism and total quality Guest service.Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
Inspect all areas that have been cleaned by housekeepers and ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.Provide feedback and coaching to housekeepers based on results of inspection, to ensure quality standards are consistently met.Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas as assigned in a timely manner so that health and company quality standards are met.Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines as directed.Dust and polish furniture and equipment according to company standards
Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.Replace light bulbs as needed and directed.Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.Deliver ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to Guests' rooms as directed.Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.Observe precautions required to protect hotel and Guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to the Executive Housekeeper according to company policy.Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.Ensure key control policies are followed according to company standards.Abide by the regulations of the material safety data sheets when using chemicals.Display a consistent team oriented demeanor at all times by maintaining clear channels of communications open with managers, fellow co-workers and Guests in compliance with Company policies.Follow all methods and procedures for notifying proper company management level employees and civil authorities in the event of an emergency or anticipated emergency.Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Monitor the performance of others to ensure adherence to quality assurance expectations and standards.Use checklists to ensure that cleanliness and condition of each assigned area meets designated standards.Ensure that staff reports to work as scheduled.
Document any late or absent Associates. Coordinate breaks for Associates.Inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies.
QualificationsAt least 1 year of related work experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Furniture Repair Technician
Furniture Repair Technician
Conn's was founded over 125 years ago and is currently operating 100 stores and expanding into new markets. Conn's is publicly owned and offers a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts.
The Warehouse Shop Technician's role is to inspect outgoing product (furniture) for damages or other quality issues
Inspect outgoing product (furniture) for damages or other quality issues
Perform minor product repairs and/or touch-ups in a timely manner in order to ready merchandise for delivery within the assigned schedule
Partner with Conn's Delivery to help ensure the product is delivered without jeopardizing the repairs and/or adjustments.
Perform surface and technical repairs in all aspects of furniture including case goods, upholstery, leather, motion, and bedding products
Knowledgeable of and skilled in the latest furniture and upholstery repair techniques and ensures that Conn's merchandise (furniture) is in showroom condition upon load-out.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in furniture repair is required
Must possess a high level of attention to detail
Must be able to work quickly, but thoroughly and accurately as well, in order to meet deadlines while still maintaining Conn's exceptional standards of product quality
Must be able to occasionally position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
Must be able to constantly work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment
Conn's is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
Self Inspector Housekeeper
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you're global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there's Four Points.
The impact you'll make
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it's perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they're in good hands while staying with us. That's the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you'll do
Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
Make beds and fold sheets
Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
Greet guests and take care of requests
Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
Perks you deserve
We'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
Learning and development opportunities
Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
What we're looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we'll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
You're welcome here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Room Attendant - 1202575
The Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun ROOM ATTENDANT performs routine duties in the cleaning and servicing of any area which may be assigned, and supplies areas with items which are required for the convenience and comfort of our hotel guests. The Room Attendant makes beds neatly with fresh sheets and pillowcases, picks up and removes any and all trash, cleans mirrors, shelves, wipes door frames, window sills and baseboards and vacuums and all other duties as assigned by management.
Guestroom cleaning is to be in compliance with resort standards. The Room Attendant cleans bathrooms, scrubs basins, bathtubs, toilets and tile floors with damp rag and appropriate cleaner as provided by the Housekeeping Management wearing protective equipment provided by the hotel.
The Room Attendant replenishes supplies and places clean towels on racks in guestrooms; places proper quantities of tissue, soap and amenities in guestrooms. Reports to Inspectors and Management all guestrooms vacated and cleaned guestrooms occupied and any unusual condition of furniture or rooms needing repair. Turns in all lost and found articles immediately.
Requires walking and standing for entire shift. Requires the ability to perform light or heavy housekeeping services (cleaning) which involve lifting, bending, stretching and reaching.
Requires the ability to communicate both orally and/or in writing with guests and coworkers. Requires knowledge of applicable standards and procedures. Must have the ability to complete applicable housekeeping forms and to communicate any problems or unusual conditions to Housekeeping Supervisory staff.
Ability to communicate effectively with members of other hotel departments. Must have the ability to professionally represent the hotel, deal positively with the public and be able to follow schedule and perform physical labor.
Candidates must be warm and welcoming, have excellent service skills and be able to create a friendly, relaxed and accommodating atmosphere for our hotel guests.
Must have schedule flexibility and ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
NO PHONE CALLS
Property: Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun
Hotel Brand/Office Type: Waterford Hotel Group
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-Uncasville
Req ID: 1202575
Hotel Room Attendant
The Room Attendant performs routine duties in the cleaning and servicing of any area in the hotel which may be assigned. He or she supplies supplies their area with items that are required for the convenience and comfort of the guest. All functions are carried out to maintain an environment of cleanliness, teamwork and first class customer service. The Room Attendant candidate we are searching out has a warm and friendly personality that puts our customers at ease and sets expectations of excellence in guest room/hotel cleanliness.
The ideal Room Attendant candidate has a high school diploma/GED (on-the-job training and experience combination may substitute for education requirement), prior hotel/cleaning experience, an ability to lift 25 pounds, be able to stand for long periods of time, and is willing/able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Smile when on-stage.
- Make beds neatly with fresh sheets and pillowcases. Pick up trash on floor, remove and empty trash in waste baskets, cleans mirrors and shelves, wipes door frames, window sills, and baseboards and arranges furniture properly. (Unit cleaning is to be in compliance with resort standards).
- Cleans bathrooms, scrubbing basin, bathtub, toilet, and tile floor with damp rag and appropriate cleaner as provided the Housekeeping Department. Completes cleaning by disinfecting surfaces.
- Wears protective equipment provided by resort.
- Replenishes supplies, and places clean towels on racks. Places proper quantities of tissue, soap and amenities in unit.
- Reports to Inspectors all units vacated and cleaned units occupied and cleaned, and any unusual condition of furniture or rooms needing repair.
- Turns in all lost and found articles immediately.
- Operates vacuum sweeper.
- Fills out maintenance work order forms notifying maintenance and housekeeping of any maintenance problems.
- Reports any security or safety issues.
- All other duties as assigned.
Clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel's established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper/Housekeeping Supervisor, or Inspector
Guest Rooms, Guest and Service Corridors, Housekeeping Office, laundry & linen rooms, linen chute area, and service landings.
Job involves working:
Under variable temperature conditions (or extreme heat or cold).
Under variable noise levels.
Around fumes and/or odor hazards.
Around dust and/or mite hazards.
Internal: Executive Housekeeper/Housekeeping Supervisor, Inspector, Linen/Laundry Staff, Front Desk, and Engineering.
External: Hotel guests/visitors.
Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
Prioritize and organize.
Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
Follow directions thoroughly.
Understand guest's service needs.
Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
Work with minimal supervision.
Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
2.Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
1.High school graduate.
2.Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
3.Fluency in second language, preferably Spanish.
4.Previous training in guest relations.
5.Previous experience in hospitality industry, preferably Housekeeping in a similar market.
6.1 year prior experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms.
7.Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
1.Exert physical effort in transporting up to 50 lbs.
2.Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
3.Reach 5 feet.
4.Remain in stationary position for up to 8 hours throughout work shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1.Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
2.Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
3.Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
4.Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
5.Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
6.Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
7.Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
8.Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
9.Clean guest rooms by category priority.
10. Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
11. Service assigned guest rooms.
12. Empty trash containers.
13. Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par to designated layout.
14. Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up, and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain, and floor.
15. Replace facial, toilet tissue, and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
16. Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
17. Replace laundry bags and slips.
18. Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow, and luggage rack.
19. Dust and polish all furniture.
20. Realign furniture to floor plan.
21. Open all drawers/doors in check-out rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside.
22. Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present.
23. Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to the supervisor.
24. Remove all dust, debris, and foreign particles from upholstered furniture including crevices and under cushions.
25. Dust pictures, frames, and mirrors.
26. Remove dust and debris on television, DVD player, clock radio, remote control, and cable box.
27. Set correct time on clock and microwave; correct TV channel; correct movie rental insert.
28. Clean all lamps and light switches; check for proper working order.
29. Remove dust, spots, and smears from windows, ledges and frames.
30. Remove dust, grease, and smears from telephones and reposition properly.
31. Cleans ice bucket and wipe all surfaces dry.
32. Remove dust, smudges, and spills from mini bar; ensure it is plugged in and securely locked.
33. Remove dust on drapes weekly and realign to correct position daily.
34. Inspect condition of amenities in desk, drawers and guest service directory; replace designated amounts at proper locations within the room.
35. Remove trash, debris and cobwebs from balcony/patio.
36. Remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from entrance door(s).
37. Ensure presence of fire safety, rate cards, and DND sign. Inspect condition and replace as needed.
38. Remove dust, dirt, and smudges from A/C unit, vents, grids, and thermostat. Set thermostat to degrees.
39. Remove dust, stains, and marks from all baseboards, ledges, and corners.
40. Vacuum carpet in guest room.
41. Spray room with deodorizer.
42. Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
43. Return and restock cart at end of shift.
44. Empty vacuum bag and wipe vacuum clean.
45. Ensure security of any assigned guest room keys.
46. Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor.
47. Turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms to the Supervisor.
48. If applicable clean kitchens to brand standards using standard operating practices.
49. Greet all guests using the 15/5 rule.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1.Make up cribs and rollaway beds.
2.Stock cleaning supply caddies.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other employees, or guests.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!