Inspector Government Property Job Description Sample
Property Inspector Needed With Energy Conservation Experience - 10261135
Responsible for completing scope of work and damage assessment of homeowners.
Maintains a complete understanding of all Energy conservation.
• A four (4) year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent years of property inspecting
A combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered.
• Two (2) or more years of large-scale project experience, contributing at an operational, estimator or adjuster level.
Experience with Community Development Block Grant housing and/or FEMA hazard mitigation and similar programs/projects is preferred.
Experience with energy conservation A/C, water, window and insulation background.
Experience working with HUD
• Construction estimating experience in the field of residential rehabilitation and new construction and/or insurance adjusting experience.
Must Have Xactimate 28 experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work independently, and effective interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of creating tables and graphs in Microsoft Excel Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
Must pass drug test and background check...
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Property management company in Tyler is currently looking for a property inspector to join their team.
Will be driving a company vehicle so driver license and clear driving record is required
Clear criminal background is a must
Property Inspector (Orl)
Full Time Inspector needed for homeowners association property (HOA) management company. Job duties will include inspection duties and documentation as required by properties.
- Must have own vehicle, clean driving record and be detail oriented.
- Background screening and pre-employment drug screening required.
- Ability to utilize technology is mandatory.
Compensation is per hour plus mileage reimbursement.
RealManage is a national firm with clients and operations in 18 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois. RealManage also serves nationally-recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#8 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
* Integrity: we always do the right thing.
* Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
* Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
* Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
* Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
Realtor, BE Property Damage Inspector
BE YOUR OWN BOSS, OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PERSON YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR IS THE ONLY BOSS
Realtors, Be a Property Damage Inspector and help your clients with value added service
* Retain and obtain Clients,
* Increase Referral Base and
* Help Your Clients
24 Years in business, National Public Adjusting Company expanding in NJ and PA
Part Time and Full Time Positions Available
$40K to $95K Potential
We are looking for motivated people who want to take control of their financial lives and learn a specialized skill in a very lucrative field. We work closely with contractors, damage mitigation companies, public works, and other community services.
1. There are 11,000,000 property damage claims filed in the USA each year,
2. Less than 5% of those claims are represented by a public adjusters, and
3. That leaves 10,450,000 + claims out there for us to go get
We make sure that they have proper insurance coverage by reviewing their Commercial and Homeowners Insurance Policies
Email your brief work history to RON BULSARA, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT: RBULSARA@METROPA.COM
To quicken the hiring process; text me your full name, time when you emailed resume and your location:
Visit my website: WWW.METROPA.COM/RBULSARA
We are in an Inflation and Recession proof industry as our work depends on “Mother Nature” and not on “Economic Conditions”.
Locations: Bensalem, Philadelpia, Cherry Hill, Hamilton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Monroe, New Brunswick, Piscataway, Freehold, Manalapan, Edison, Woodbridge, Ford, Toms River, and Manasquan
WE EDUCATE AND PROTECT HOME AND PROPERTY OWNERS.
METRO PUBLIC ADJUSTMENT TAKES THE ANXIETY OUT OF SETTLING INSURANCE CLAIM. METRO CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MINIMUM AMOUNT INSURER IS OFFERING AND THE MAXIMUM THAT PROPERTY OWNER IS ENTITLED TO RECEIVE FOR PROPERT LOSS OF RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL.
WE ARE IN BUSINESS TO ADVISE AND ASSIST PROPERTY OWNER THROUGHOUT THE INSURANCE CLAIMS PROCESS UNTIL A SETTLEMENT IS REACHED IN THEIR FAVOR.
MAXIMIZE YOUR SETTLEMENT.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHETHER YOU ARE COVERED OR YOU ARE CONSIDERING
WHETHER TO OR NOT TO JUST LIVE WITH THE DAMAGE,
CALL RON BULSARA : (732) 810-9450 OR
EMAIL : RBULSARA@METROPA.COM
Residential Insurance Property Inspector
Property inspection company is currently seeking a Field Representative to service Boston, MA surrounding areas to perform residential property inspections. No licensing required. Experience is preferred and some construction background is helpful.
Field representative is responsible for accurate and timely completion and submission of field reports of the residential properties via our website.
- Accept electronic inspections as they are ordered
- Complete the inspection in the field by following guidelines and requirements
- Returning completed inspections electronically via our website on the internet from home
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner while appropriately dressed
- Computer skills
- High speed internet
- Reliable transportation
- Must submit to a background check and have a clean MVR
This job requires the Field Representative to visit multiple residential properties, obtain photos, and measurements accurately and efficiently. Ideal candidate is responsible and must possess the ability to efficiently manage their time, and communicate effectively with property owners/office staff.
Payment is per inspection completed and fees can vary based on coverage area and volume of work.
We proudly encourage Military Vets to send a resume with contact information.
Property Inspector - Vacation Rental Properties
Come and join our fast growing team! We are looking for a highly motivated intelligent property inspector to Q.A before and after processes and sign off on guest arrivals. General maintenance skills such as paint touch ups, changing air filters and light bulbs are essential.
Prior experience is a plus, a willingness to learn and take constructive criticism is essential for this position. Must be a great communicator and organizer. Highly motivated and reliable.
Paid and scheduled vacation time.
Stable, fast growing team.
Please have a detailed resume to apply for this position.
We pride our selves on a highly motivated, friendly work environment and would like to find an addition to the team that can grow with us as we expand.
If you are highly motivated, intelligent and dedicated to improving your career then this job could be for you. We would love to talk.
Rental Housing Property Inspector
Growing Metro Area Property Management company seeking a team member to complete housing inspections on our rental homes and apartments across the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
Training, company vehicle, tools, Apple laptop and iPhone provided.
Knowledge about construction or mechanically-inclined people are a plus.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS include:
- Complete periodic inspections on our houses and apartments for safety, damage, wear and tear and basic preventative maintenance needs.
- Prepare move-in and move-out reports during rental transitions.
- Schedule inspections with tenants via phone or email as needed.
- Complete digital inspection reports and work orders using our user-friendly software and apps.
- Maintain and update the collection of inspection data and property photos in our rental database.
- Light maintenance duties to include replacing batteries, bulbs, filters, water softener salt, and small fixtures like smoke and CO detectors, etc. Also collect laundry coins at some properties.
- Other duties may be assigned like posting tenant notices, etc.
Our owner retention rate is above 96 percent, and our lease renewals are exceptionally high too, which means fewer vacancies! Managing 600 properties and growing!
Property Condition Inspector Needed- Apply Now- Sandy Ridge, PA
Large General Contractor in Baltimore, MD is looking for the right candidate to perform property condition inspections in the Sandy Ridge, PA area.
Our ideal candidate should have contractor/construction experience with extreme attention to detail.
The Inspector will be our eyes for these properties so we will need full measurements of every room along with full assessments/measurements/condition photos of the rooms, halls, roof, basements, the exterior of the home, siding, windows, drywall, paint, flooring etc etc.
Every property will need AT LEAST 500 Photos and written assessment.
We pay $200 per home inspection. Each inspection should take 3-4 hours.
We are not only dedicated to our company mission; we are committed to our employees. We believe that every employee is essential. We have a fun team-oriented culture that has allowed our company to prosper in our field. We have competitive salaries, excellent benefits including paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental, life & LTD. Interested qualified applicants: submit your resume with desired salary and professional references.
The Carlile Group has an immediate need for an Inspector to join our team. Our firm provides full service architectural and property inspection services to clients from the commercial retail, office, civic, education, healthcare, religious, light industrial, and residential market sectors.
The current opportunity is offered as a full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. Benefits package includes; health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, performance bonus compensation, and paid vacation and personal time. Wage range is approximated between $18 - $22 per hour to start.
Licensing through the Illinois Department of Professional and Financial Regulation (IFDPR) is required. Unlicensed candidates will require enrollment in an on-line training program in conjunction with firm provided on-the-job training for eligibility to test for and receive a State of Illinois license.
· Conduct condition status inspections of residential and commercial properties
· Prepare inspection reports
· Communicate inspection results to client
· Conduct field inspections for on-going construction projects
· Conduct progress meetings and prepare correspondence for construction projects
Educational and Experience:
Candidate must possess have a high school diploma or equivalent. An associates or bachelors degree in related industry a plus.
Prior work experiences in the real estate, architecture, or construction industry a plus. Must be able to multitask in a deadline driven environment. Accuracy and attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication a must. Candidate should possess basic computer skills, physical abilities to access confined spaces and entry points, and climb ladders.
Success for each project demands listening, understanding, and responding to our clients' needs. Only then can our team inspire our clients and provide visionary and logical recommendations to help achieve established goals.
The building construction, management, and maintenance industry has the potential to be a difficult resource demanding undertaking for owners. We have the experienced consulting experts needed to overcome these building capital challenges.
Carlile Group offers various services to assist owners create, enhance and maintain their building capital. It's our passion.
We can't be everything to everybody - we focus on being the go-to professionals for the building capital market. The Carlile Group provides Architecture, Inspections, and Environmental services to clients from the commercial, residential, civic, institutional, and light industrial sectors.
Consumer Advocate / Property Damage Inspector
Supplement Your Income
This opportunity will allow you to continue to do whatever profession you are currently in, since you have the flexibility of setting your own schedule. There is no maximum salary, with an income potential of $40,000 part-time. If you qualify, we provide the training you will need to become successful.
We are public insurance adjusters. As advocates for the insured property owner we review property insurance policies, perform simple walk-thru property inspections for damage, and represent property owners to their insurance company to ensure fair treatment and maximum settlement. We do not sell insurance or any other products.
No experience is required, but a knowledge of or background in construction, building materials, real estate or insurance is a plus.
Educate homeowners, business owners, landlords and tenants on the rights and duties of an insured property owner
Advise property owners on amendments to their policy that would provide the best coverage for their property
Perform simple property inspection geared towards possibly covered insurance damage
Properly and completely fill out paperwork
Take pictures of property damage
There is NO NEED to: climb on roofs, ladders, or go into crawl spaces
Adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by the State Department of Banking and Insurance
At least 18 years old
Ability to pass a fingerprint and criminal background check
Ability to obtain a state license and bond
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!