Inspector Grain Mill Products Job Description Sample
Lead Cook -Alcoa Mill Products
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and
Responsible for execution of the meal and understanding the timing of food production and to have all components of ready for consumption
Responsible for expediting and maintaining the amount of food produced based on forecasted demand during peak and non-peak service times
Communicate with the management to maintain the level of food quality that is expected
Ensure daily communication between the day and night shifts regarding items that require long cooking times and planning for upcoming meals
Communicate any issues to the staff which could affect the service before each meal period
Ability to cook and prepare food according to production guidelines and recipes
Knowledge of food product, identification, and acceptable level of food quality
Must know methods of food preparation, cooking times, and portion sizes to insure food is prepared in prescribed manner
Cuts, trims, bones and carves meats and poultry for cooking
Evaluate food quality and preparedness by tasting
Ensure food is stored at the appropriate temperature for the appropriate length of time and follows all food safety standards
Evaluate front-of-house presentation and make changes to food displays as needed
Sets up/Breaks down work station
Maintains a clean, safe and sanitary work station, equipment, and utensils
Must be trained to safely operate all kitchen equipment (choppers, slicers, ovens, steamers, a variety of knives, etc.)
Responsible for training servers on use of correct portions when cutting, preparing, and serving items
Maintain production results of each meal
Communicate with management regarding food product that needs to be ordered for upcoming production plans
Report safety hazards discovered in the location to management immediately
Additional Job Functions:
Serve Safe certified
Work in other areas as needed
Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Work Environment: Back-of-house. Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate excellent customers service
Must have the ability to manage and support the kitchen staff
Minimum 2 years experience in the food service industry as a cook
Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Culinary training or degree + 3 or more years experience in the food service industry as a cook Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Quality Assurance Inspector - Precision Products
A leader in the manufacture of Precision Machined and Fabricated metal products is seeking skilled and motivated individuals for its Quality Assurance department. Candidates must have...
- Experience inspecting machined metal products to close tolerances
- An understanding of GD&T
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use MS Excel
CMM experience and Management experience a plus
Located in Middle River, convenient to the MARC train station and adjacent to the Maryland National Guard facility, our 35,000 square foot facility provides machined and fabricated metal parts to many of the top aerospace and defense contractors in the country.
Day and night shifts are available. Candidates interested in second shift will receive a shift premium in addition to their hourly rate.
- Weekly performance bonus
- Health insurance (66% company contribution to premium and 75% company deductible contribution)
- 401K with 45% match of first 6%
- 9 paid holidays
- $30,000 Life Insurance
- 26 weeks of short term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Compensation is based on skill level and experience.
For more information about our company and the services that we provide, visit our website at www.raymachine.com
Quality Engineer, Products And Processes, Inspector
The inspector will inspect products and/or processes at various stages of production.
- Supports the production environment through fist article inspections, receiving inspection, random floor audits, and final assembly inspections as directed.
- Assists in the development of inspection programs and layouts.
- Builds inspection plans and control plans as directed
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis
- Participates as an internal auditor and as a CAR/PAR auditor.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education/Experience: Certificate from college or technical school with a minimum of six months related experience. Any candidate with three or more years of inspection experience in a precision metal cutting environment will be considered. The college/technical school certificate requirement will be waived.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Multitasking abilities
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc: GD&T knowledge a must. Ability to read blueprints. Prior experience in inspection of high-precision manufactured parts is highly beneficial. ASQ CMI, CQT, as well as lean exposures preferred. Minitab exposure is a plus. Computer Proficiency – able to work with Microsoft Word, Excel, or similar programs.
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands:
Walking and standing on the production floor inspecting goods. Standard manufacturing plant exposures to heat, noise, and odors. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
May need to go to the Metallurgical lab on occasion (met lab contains, bases, acids, and other chemicals used in sample prep.)
Internal: Communication on a daily basis with Helix employees, including shop employees, supervisors, engineering, purchasing and quality to discuss inspection, corrective action follow-up, work instruction development, MSA, and capability studies. Occasional interaction with the sales team to discuss internal audits and corrective action follow up
External: On occasion, interact with customers and external auditors
Ability to perform a wide variety of assignments in a fast paced environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. At the employee’s request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Although the numerous awards that we have received speak for themselves, the day-to-day operational excellence that supports the level of service that we provide cannot be overstated. Helix Linear Technologies is committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and providing our customers with high-quality, high-value products that are delivered on time at a competitive price.
Field Inspector (Building Products -Follow Up Services)
Title: Field Inspector (Building Products -Follow Up Services)
Intertek'sBuilding Products business provides customers with more than just codecompliance; we offer a partnership that helps them differentiate themselves inthe market. We work with clients to facilitate compliance with building productinnovations in sustainability, fire resistance, and energy efficiency, as wellas local and global regulations and building codes.
We also conduct extensiveperformance testing, ensuring their product rises above the competition. Ourexpertise and customer centric approach helps our clients to reduce costs,maximize efficiency, and reach global markets faster.
Role & Responsibilities This part-time casual (on-call)position is responsible for performing inspections at manufacturingfacilities to ensure that products are being manufactured in accordance withestablished standards. Thisis a part-time-casual positionthat offers candidates a flexible work schedule & the ability to work fromhome. · Document manufacturer’s production and qualityprocesses in an Initial Factory Assessment (IFA) · Review required production tests, includingmethods, equipment used and calibration of equipment · Inspect Intertek Listed products, subassemblies andcomponents with respect to Certification Documents to determine compliance withthe certification documents created based on tested products · Review Intertek label inventory and control forproper usage of the marks and security of the marks · Review non-compliances issued as a result ofprevious inspections and document those unresolved · Select samples as directed in the CertificationDocuments · Compile and document compliances andnon-compliances and advise client on proper resolution · Communicate information between facilityrepresentatives and Intertek personnel. · Complete and submit Follow-Up Service InspectionReport
Qualifications · High School Diploma or GED and 10+ years directlyrelated experience; or Associates Degree in related area and 5+ years directlyrelated experience; or Bachelor’s Degree in related area and 1+ year · Must have a valid driver’s license. · Must have access to the internet &home-officesetup. · Must have strong computer skills.
Knowledge, Abilities &Skills · Ability to travel as business needs dictate. · Knowledge of manufacturing processes · Knowledge of building products or constructionmethods · Knowledge of Quality Control methods (ISO9000/14000,QS 9000, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen & StatisticalProcess Control) a plus. · Ability to lift up to 40 pounds · Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time · Ability to read small print with or withoutcorrective lenses · Ability to climb stairs and ladders · Ability to drive for prolonged periods of timeduring the daytime and evening hours
About Intertek Intertekoffers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the localmarket. We promote a culture where motivated, customer-orientedemployees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach theirhighest potential.
We offer medical, prescription, dental, vision,life and disability insurance plans, 401(k) with company match, paid time off(vacation, sick, holiday), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee AssistanceProgram (EAP), tuition reimbursement, and more. We arean Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due toveterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Auto req ID: 14076BR
Country: United States
State or Province: Tennessee
Sr. Fire Sprinkler Inspector - Commercial Fire/Life Safety Products - Cincinnati, OH
Sr. Fire Sprinkler Inspector
Commercial Fire/Life Safety products
Cincinnati, OH Locations:Cincinnati, Ohio Job Family: Engineering Apply English (US)
Requisition Number: 220404
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Division Description: Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides.
To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services. The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure.
As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services. For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Description Responsible for providing inspection, testing and preventive maintenance service for fire sprinkler equipment to comply with NFPA25 Standards as well as state and local codes; completing required documentation including deficiency repair recommendations; performing and/or coordinating work for compliance. Must have working knowledge of Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler Systems and layout.
The Fire Sprinkler Inspector is responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer's expectations. The Fire Sprinkler Inspector combines working knowledge of technical/professional principles and concepts with in depth knowledge of team objectives. Ensures the quality and service of self and others.
Regularly leads teams and provides technical leadership. Preferred Education: Vocational and/or diploma Minimum Experience: 3-5 years Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
Perform routine inspections, testing, servicing, and preventative maintenance of Sprinkler and life safety systems. Completes Service Orders with proper coding through communication devices, such as laptop computers and/or hard copy. Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer. Make minor repairs while under direct authorized supervision. Complete assigned inspections on time.
Perform other duties as assigned. Occasional out of town work is required.
Duties: · Must be proficient in the use of personal computers to include Windows and Excel · Perform fire protection inspections and preventive maintenance services on Fire Alarm systems, Security Systems and Automatic Sprinkler Systems. · Maintain professional, timely, communication with customers to assure problem resolution. · Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks. · Monitor and assure the progress and completion of assigned tasks. · Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner. · Must have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets Company requirements and conform with all Fleet standards when Company vehicle is not supplied. · Must have excellent communications skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers. · May be required to work overtime, including weekends and holidays. · Must be able to work alternative shifts or work nights.
· Minimum of 4 years experience in service, installation, inspections, sales or management in the fire sprinkler industry. · Must have working knowledge of sprinkler controls, alarm panels, devices and critical components. · Fire pump and/or fire backflow prevention device inspection and testing experience highly desired. · Experience with fire alarm systems is preferred. Knowledge of fire alarm circuitry, associated low voltage systems and basic fire alarm maintenance capabilities is a plus. · NICET III in the Inspection of Water-Based Fire Protection Systemspreferred (Equivalent experience will be considered if candidate is pursuing NICET Level II Certification.) · Strong working knowledge of life safety and NFPA codes. · Ability to work in a variety of circumstances including climbing ladders, scaffolds and high-lift equipment as well as working in ducts, crawl spaces and above ceilings. Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds. · Knowledge of local and national fire code requirements. · Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, tasks, and duties. · Ability to complete assigned tasks and special projects with minimal supervision or direction. · High School Diploma or GED equivalent · State of Ohio Fire Alarm Licenses
- Required · State of Kentucky Fire Alarm License Preferred Must be able to communicate in the English language both in oral and written format
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
Dimensional Inspector - Aerospace Products
EDUCATION • High school diploma, GED, or higher education TRAINING • Basic inspection tool calibration systems and methods. • Must be trained in the use of precision measuring instruments, including: micrometers, calipers, height gages, thread gages, optical comparator and any other instruments required to assure product acceptance or conformity. • Must understand shop math, geometric dimensions and tolerances. • Must be trained in the use of specifications and blueprints as applicable to inspect products. SKILLS • Effective communicator and team player. • Understand layout of complex machined parts and fasteners. • Effective, productive use of time and work with minimal supervision. • Must be computer literate. • Must be able to learn new technology as it applies to inspection requirements. • Understand purchasing order requirements and certification proving conformance to purchase order.
EXPERIENCE • Have two years as dimensional inspector or job experience equivalent. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS • Must be willing to work extended hours as required to accomplish company objectives. • Visually inspect parts for: -Burrs, Damage in handling, Unusual visual appearance.
Requisition ID: 176235.1
Material Handler - Grain Elevator
The Material Handler in our Grain Elevator is responsible for the receiving of grain (wheat) for the purpose of Milling and supplying wheat to the flour mill and sanitation of the elevator – facility.
- Unload all inbound grain trucks into assigned bins.
- Unload all rail cars at our remote transfer house and transport grain to the mill for storage.
- Load feed/midds into trucks for transport daily.
- Transfer wheat from grain bins to mill as required.
- Maintain and clean elevator bins as required.
- Perform general maintenance and housekeeping duties as required.
Experience & Education/Training
- Experience in grain handling and computer skills would be considered an asset.
- On the job training is provided
- Safety training is required and provided by Panhandle Milling in group settings as well as individual computer based training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, able to manage people
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check and credit check. Background checks are conducted by an accredited third party.
This position requires physical efforts such as straining, pulling, lifting, working, at heights and standing. Exposure to elements such as noise, grain dust, cold and hot temperatures. Evenings, weekends and shift work may be required.
Midwest Grain Company in Southern Overland Park looking for a Grain Accountant/Staff Accountant. This person will be involved with various aspects of grain settlements, along with the over seeing of accounting activities from several off site locations. We are willing to train the right person, so grain experience is greatly beneficial but not a necessity. This is a good opportunity for a candidate who is a self starter, organized and has good communication skills.
Food Safety & Quality Control Specialist - Grain (Bedford,Oh)
Day shift! Great pay $50,000-$70,000 depending on experience! Great culture! Check out our video! As a Food Safety (Grain) & Quality Control Specialist, you will help with the development and implementation of our new program.
Besides the full benefits package, including but not limited to, relocation assistance, paid time off, medical, dental and retirement plans, here are the job duties you can look forward to:
- Verifies that all Food Safety and Regulatory programs are functioning as designed, being followed and correctly documented thus ensuring the facility has the regulatory evidence required to prove they have produced safe and wholesome products.
- Ensures USDA regulatory compliance by making scientifically defendable decisions that do not result in unjustified decreases in operational productivity or efficiency.
- Visually inspects the cleanliness of the equipment in the facility to ensure no adverse impacts on shelf life.
- Quickly and thoroughly investigates a product/process failure, determine the root cause and take prompt corrective actions; while minimizing product exposure and production downtime.
- Accountable for the preparation and the execution of USDA daily verification tasks, as well as numerous 3rd party audits and USDA food safety system assessments. Takes appropriate corrective action as a result of any findings generated.
- Develops and fosters a strong working relationship with the USDA.
- Assisting with creating and implementing a SQF Quality Plan.
- Provides leadership and guidance to Facility Managers and employees in regards to Food Safety. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Hansen Mueller s policies and applicable federal and state laws.
Here's what s required:
- Bachelor s degree (B.A.) in Food Science or related field and 2+ years experience in the food industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance principles, feed mill processing, SPC, and statistics; preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of agriculture, farming, and grain experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of food safety (grain) experience including some knowledge of USDA, FSIS, HACCP, GFSI, FSMA, Non-GMO Certification, Organic Certification and SSOP requirements.
- USDA/HACCP experience preferred.
- SQF certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to uphold regulatory, company and customer standards.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Knowledge of database software; inventory software; spreadsheet and word processing software; preferred.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision includes close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Office and facility setting. The facility environment will include wet or humid conditions (non-weather related), extreme cold and heat (non-weather related), working near moving mechanical parts, exposure to fumes or airborne particles, and chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the production area.
Associated topics: emr, fault, healthy, physician, risk, safe, safety, sewer system, usda, wastewater
Grain Truck Driver (Heavy)
Drives truck to destination.
Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
Loads and unloads truck. Cleans compartment after unloading as necessary to avoid contamination.
Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
Performs routine maintenance on vehicle, including but not limited to, daily pre and post trip inspections.
Assist location and Feed Mill Operator with operational duties, as time allows, ensuring an efficient production schedule.
Ensure trucks promote a positive image of Heartland Co-op by keeping the interiors and exteriors clean as conditions allow.
Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements and commercial insurability at all times. Valid DOT physical is also required.
Other duties may be assigned. Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Meets commitments.
- Quality Management
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness
- Works within approved budget.
- Organizational Support
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security
- Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Is consistently at work and on time. Required Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Computer
No Computer skills needed. Certificates and Licenses: Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements and commercial insurability at all times. Valid DOT physical is also required. Supervisory
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; talk or hear and smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. PCP Level: 4 Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly. Keyword: Grain Truck Driver (heavy) From: Heartland Co-op
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!