Inspector Material Disposition Job Description Sample
Inspector - Material Testing (2Nd Shift)
Overview Aerojet Rocketdyne is a world-recognized aerospace and defense leader providing propulsion and energetics to its space, missile defense, strategic, tactical missile and armaments customers throughout domestic and international markets. We offer a complete line of propulsion products for launch vehicles, missile defense, and advanced hypersonic propulsion.
Aerojet Rocketdyne is seeking a
Material Testing Inspector to join our team in Canoga Park, California (Los Angeles area). 2nd Shift, Union position. Essential Job Functions (Including % of Time for Each)
Inspect ferrous and non-ferrous materials surfaces for defects using test equipment. 5% - Plan the methods and set up equipment and parts for exposed and/or hidden surfaces inspection that includes restricted and normally non-accessible areas of fracture critical parts. 5% - Prepare parts for penetrant inspection, using special equipment and inspection fixtures to permit processing of hidden surface areas where access to areas is restricted 30% - Perform fluorescent and contrast dye penetrant inspection of hidden surface areas using inspection equipment for processing and inspecting parts. 10%
Inspect hidden surfaces of fracture critical parts using specially designed equipment such as flexible fiber optics borescopes, rigid rod optics scopes and inspection fixtures. 10% - Determine acceptability of parts. Collaborate with engineering, laboratory or other personnel when penetrant indication results are questionable. 20% - Prepare and complete required inspection reports, including reports of non-performance conditions, manually or with the aid of a computer or computer based system. 20% - Stamp or otherwise approve work as acceptable and in compliance with fracture control specifications or customer requirements, otherwise order rework or rejections.
Requirements High school diploma or equivalent required.
Level II certification ASNT or NAS 410 required.
Currently certified or previously certified Level II Penetrant Inspector.
- Other certifications a plus. US Citizenship required. Must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information, and having dual citizenship may preclude you from being able to meet this requirement. Work Environment/Physical
The work environment may require a combination of indoor and outdoor activity (hot, cold, wet, humid conditions) with a varied amount of walking, standing, sitting, climbing (i.e. ladders, stair, scaffolding, ramps), balance (maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces), bending, reaching, handling/fingering (seizing, holding, grasping, turning picking, pinching), stooping, kneeling, crouching and ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds. Work may require the ability to operate material handling equipment (forklift, crane, hoist, man lift, etc.) in a safe manner. While performing the duties of this job, employees may work around variable noise levels or with fume or airborne particles, hazardous chemicals, etc. requiring the use of personal protective equipment such as face protection (safety glasses, goggles, face shield), foot protection (i.e. steel toed shoes, rubber boots, etc.), gloves, hard hat, shop coat and hearing protection.
Work requires the ability to change into or out of personal protective equipment when entering or exiting manufacturing, laboratory, or other areas. Some employees may be required to drive between various locations within the Company facility or between locations. Work duties may also be required to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer and/or the ability to travel by air or auto.
Ability to distinguish colors may also be necessary. This position may be expected to work varying shifts and hours to ensure successful operation of activities in the organization. Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! We consider the consistent demonstration of positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional behavior to be an essential function of every position.
While different positions have different primary areas of responsibility and technical expertise, everyone needs to work as a team, and we expect all employees to contribute as necessary to get the job done. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S.
Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S.
Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or theinterview process should e-mail the Human Resources Department at
Material Coordinator, Inspector (Ary)
Material Coordinator, Inspector (ARY)
Description ASO provides logistics, facilities maintenance and operations, transportation and support services for mission-critical military installations and civilian agencies around the country. From the homes of U.S.
Central Command and U.S. Special Operations Command to the highways of suburban Virginia, ASO experts and professionals work behind the scenes to ensure smooth and continuous operations. Coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors' priorities.
Reviews production schedules and confers with department supervisors to determine material required or overdue and to locate material. Requisitions material and establishes delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material. Arranges for in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
Arranges with department supervisors for repair and assembly of material and its transportation to various departments. Examines material delivered to production departments to verify if type specified. May monitor and control movement of material and parts along conveyor system, using remote-control panel board.
May compute amount of material needed for specific job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes and using adding machine. May compile report of quantity and type of material on hand. May move or transport material from one department to another, using hand truck or industrial truck.
May compile perpetual production records in order to locate material in process of production, using manual or computerized system. Assists and may take guidance from Government QASAS. MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
Research and analyze problems to determine if problems are human error or systemic.
Inspects wide variety of ammunition including small arms, artillery projectiles, powder canisters, fuses, rockets, missiles, smoke, illumination and white phosphorous pyrotechnics, mines and other items.
Performs customer support functions; those processes used to support the total requirement of customers to gain logistics support in both combat and peacetime situations.
Conducts training of employees. Enforces safety and implements organizational changes.
Inspects ammunition in storage on random basis ensuring adherence to proper safety and compatibility requirements.
Observes handling and storage operations to ensure adherence to proper safety procedures.
Conducts accountability and serviceability inspections on incoming and outgoing ammunition shipments, field returns and on ammunition in storage.
Performs repackaging and routine reconditioning operations on field returns.
Assists Government QASAS to verify contents of shipments against shipping documents or other records. May receive guidance from other Government QASAS.
Plans, prepares and inspects outgoing, over-the-road, ammunition shipments to ensure compliance with all applicable Department of Transportation (DOT) and Army Regulations.
Reports all violations to Lead, Supervisor or QASAS and provides input for ammunition condition report (ACR), as required.
Inspects field returns for damage and serviceability. Inspects and classifies ammunition and containers to determine corrective measures required.
Performs renovation, remarking and re-stenciling, as required.
Segregates irreparable/unserviceable items and prepares for shipment, as directed.
Operates/maintains appropriate Logistics Information System for required tasks.
Performs other administrative tasks and duties as determined by the Lead.
Compiles/Prepares reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, as required).
Performs other duties, as needed to perform as Inspector or Ammunition Handler. Qualifications
Education: High School graduate or equivalent. Formal training in ammunition handling required.
Training in ammunition breakdown, distribution and accountability. Special Technical Training in Ammunition such as that conducted by the Defense Ammunition Center, Savanna, IL is preferred although, equivalent practical experience gained through recent, extensive, day-to-day handling of ammunition may be acceptable in lieu of formal training.
Experience: A minimum five years’ experience in the receipt, issue, storage, shipment and accountability of ammunition is required as outlined in TM 9-1300-206, FM 9-13 and DA PAM 710-2-2. Must display an in-depth understanding of prescribed safety and security procedures relating to ammunition and explosives.
HAZARD and Ammunition Certification. T Two years of supervisory experience is preferred. Must possess and continuously maintain a current State of Colorado Driver's License.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a NACI. Must receive a favorable background check and drug testing results.
SECURITY CLEARANCE:Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain andmaintain a NACI. Must receive a favorable backgroundcheck and drug testing results. MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED: Forklifts, other material handling equipment, PC’s, printers, fax machine, copier. WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES: Work is generally conducted in an out-of-doors environment with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions. Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs; stooping; climbing; prolonged standing; prolonged sitting.
Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published Company work rules.
FREEDOM TO ACT: Reports to the SSA Lead / Supervisor and functionsindependently under his/her direction. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website. Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
Primary Location: US-CO-Colorado Springs
Req ID: ASO00523
Title: MATERIAL INSPECTOR Location:
US-NC-Whitsett Job Number: 18201574 CTG is looking for responsible indicviduals to help on a project inspecting computer monitors for potential defects. This will be a short term position lasting approximately a month. The positions are located in Whitsett, NC and the hours will be 7:00am-3:30pm with some overtime beginning at 5:00am.
Warehouse environment in a manufacturing type setting. Background check and drug test are required for each candidate before employment begins. Please attach resume when applying for position in order to receive consideration.
Qualifications: CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations.
Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India. CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers.
This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011). CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws. CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran. Job: Technology & Healthcare IT
Quality Inspector / Material Handler
Quality Inspectors and Material Handlers needed for plastic injection in the Kentwood area.
Quality Inspector- 3rd Shift $11/hr
- Must have at least a year experience in plastic injection, be able to recognize defects in plastic parts, use gauges/calipers and standard quality equipment
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hours, lift 35-50 lbs, and bend/twist/pull
- Must be able to pass drug screening and criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
Material Handler- 3rd Shift $11/hr
- Must have at least 1 year of Hilo experience
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hours, lift 35-50 lbs, and bend/twist/pull
- Must be able to pass drug screening and criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
To apply go to northernstaffingservices.com and create your profile today! Or contact our office at (616) 656-0004
Repairs Material Inspector
Repairs Material Inspector needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Sarasota, FL.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensures incoming repairs are delivered to the repair station from shipping, removed from customer container, and performs visual and dimensional inspection of all incoming products.
- This position also ensuring all documentation received with the material is reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
- Repairs Material Inspectors also interface with a wide variety of departments to ensure compliance with requirements. Failure to perform in this role could result in financial, quality, and customer satisfaction ramifications.
- Receives and inspects returned aviation products such as repairs, production and misdirected returns. This process includes un-boxing of product, and the order entry processes including entering part/serial number in repair station systems to create a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, printing RMA and part serialization records and transporting part into the Repair Station. Average 250 – 300 returns and shipments per shop month is 300+.
- Enters all orders into computer system for repair. This process includes ensuring work scope called out in customer PO is transferred to technician’s documentation to perform the work including any service bulletins, EO’s, EC/RA’s, etc.
- Logs and tracks all returned products using a computer system. Prioritizes and expedites customer orders as needed.
- Reviews and determines warranty consideration.
- Performs inspection as per Repair Station documentation of material received from vendors.
- Compares all vender received documentation with product received ensuring information is complete and accurate.
- Inspect product for conformance ensuring there proper ESDS protection, product is free of FOD, and for physical damage and if damage occurred during shipment.
- Make basic interpretations of customer documentation such as drawings, specifications, and purchase order requirements as related to the product received.
- Reviews repair contracts, government contracts excluded, to meet customer requirements, e.g. Lufthansa repair contract for 10 day turn-around
- Prepares and transports parts to shipping department after Final Inspection
- Inspects paperwork returning to customer is correct, e.g. correct part number, serial number, shop report, 8130-3 included with proper documentation and signature, etc.
- Maintains on-line and hard copy records of repair order files and related support documentation in a format that supports current QA auditing procedures.
- Communicate to supervision and cell leads of job status as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with Government and commercial repair contract requirements.
- Performs process audits within the repair station as needed.
- Orders, receives, and stocks office supplies for the repair station.
- Tracks and reports key metrics to accountable manager as needed.
- May include general administrative duties such as filing, etc.
- Organize and maintain repair station inventory.
- Complies with and enforces all safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal and ethical standards.
- Maintains the security of classified and/or company proprietary information. Provides necessary information to acquire/upgrade security clearances if required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by repair station manager or as judgment and necessity dictate.
- Supports all process improvement initiatives including leading/participating in kaizen events, problem solving techniques to determine root cause and corrective action, etc.
- This position is a safety sensitive position. Qualified individual must take part in Drug and Alcohol testing pool as per FAA and DOT guidelines.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High School graduate or equivalent, plus additional special training.
- Minimum of 2-years related experience.
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including, but not limited to, MS Word, Excel and MRP.
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities including managing face to face communications.
- Strong problem solving skills using appropriate judgment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must accept ownership and accountability for team efforts.
- Experience working in a manufacturing operation preferred.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Teri Yount
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
• Employee Discount Program’s
• Referral Bonus Program’s
We are a very busy Manufacture and we are hiring for Material Inspector
A thorough description of job duties:
· Inspection of material received for recycling
· Material receiving
Experience / Skills required:
· Material Inspector experience
· Manufacturing operator
· Quality Inspector
Please forward your resume
Material Inspector (4P-4A, 2-2-3)&Nbsp;
ShareEmail OpeningApply Now TitleMaterial Inspector (4p-4a, 2-2-3) EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
CategoryManufacturing/Operations LocationChambersburg, PA Plant Req NumberMAN-17-00395 Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Exempt/Non-ExemptNon-Exempt Shift About the OrganizationVentura Foods is a leading national manufacturer and marketer of branded and custom made shortenings, oils, dressings, sauces, margarines, culinary bases and pan coatings for the foodservice and retail industries. From East to West, Ventura keeps pace with the dynamic food marketplace by delivering high quality products at competitive prices. In fact, our company's growth is fueled by long-lasting profitable partnerships that benefit all parties.
We do this by meeting the challenges of an ever-changing world by applying the strengths of our commercial resources, the talents of our employees and the opportunities created by new technologies. Throughout our rich history, one thing hasn't changed: the dedication to our customers and the consumers we are proud to serve. Description Assists in preparing batch spices according to production schedule and established formulas.
Weighs and measures spices and ingredients with scales and other measuring devices. Must be accurate. Is required to know and follow the Spice Room Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Is required to accurately fill in batch sheets with material Supplier Lot # using the sequence of first in, first out (FIFO) rotation.
Will be trained in the Hazardous Material Identification System (HMIS) and required to follow procedures as outlined in handling materials. Learn the Cooler and Warehouse Rack locations for Spice Room ingredients to gather needed amounts of ingredients to meet production schedule Assists processors as needed. Does general clean up.
This position starts at $16.68/hr. Ventura Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ventura Foods offers the following benefits; Career Growth and Opportunity for advancement Cohesive Culture Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing, life insurance Safety culture and incentives Community Involvement Position RequirementsMust have the ability to follow directions, read, write and communicate effectively.
Must have ability to count accurately and do simple mathematics. Must have the ability to use scales and other measuring devices. Must have manual dexterity, strength and stamina to stand for extended periods of time and to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Must have the ability to work in the spice room and/or processing decks for extended periods of time. Must have the flexibility to work hours as assigned by supervisor. Effectively communicates verbally and written.
Self starting, self directing. Exercises good judgment and decision making skills. This position is currently accepting applications.
Apply Now AppOne.comTM-- copyright-1999-2017 HR Services, Inc. Click herefor technical assistance.
Material Testing Inspector
Aerojet Rocketdyne is a world-recognized aerospace and defense leader providing propulsion and energetics to its space, missile defense, strategic, tactical missile and armaments customers throughout domestic and international markets. We offer a complete line of propulsion products for launch vehicles, missile defense, and advanced hypersonic propulsion. Aerojet Rocketdyne is seeking a Material Testing Inspector to join our team in Canoga Park, California (Los Angeles area). 2nd Shift, Union position. - Inspect ferrous and non-ferrous materials surfaces for defects using test equipment. 5% - Plan the methods and set up equipment and parts for exposed and/or hidden surfaces inspection that includes
Quality Assurance Operations Disposition Lead
Provide for review of disposition deliverables and preparation of Drug Substance disposition package for Quality Management signatories and disposition of batches with inventory management systems.
Assure the quality of manufactured products is in compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines. Provide redundancy support of release of raw material and consumable materials as well as review of in-process electronic batch records to support disposition project initiatives.
- Executes operating procedures for the site quality assurance program, which assures material release (raw and in-process materials as well as finished product). This includes the coordination of receipt of deliverables required for material disposition from cross-functional responsible parties.
Prepares Drug Substance disposition package in accordance with SOPs for Quality Management signatory. Responsibilities also include updates to Drug Substance lot status in applicable quality systems.- Performs complex manufacturing formulation electronic batch production record reviews and approval in support of product release in accordance with specifications and SOPs.- Provides guidance to less experienced staff with atypical events during day-to-day operations.- Performs review and approval of electronic recipe text changes used in the production of bulk Drug Substance.- Provides back-up support for the inspection and release of consumable and raw materials in accordance with written SOPs and specifications. Other duties may include ▪ Authoring and review of SOPs.▪ Performance of walkthroughs of GMP areas to ensure inspection readiness of facility is maintained.
Includes the documentation, follow up and escalation of observations and areas of concern. Key Core behavioral indicators for this role include: Participates in the creation of a team-based environment, promoting candor, collaboration, receptivity, clarity of purpose and goals, and high commitment to achieve business goals.
Demonstrates appropriate examples of compliance behaviors and attitudes.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry or related discipline, or its equivalent is preferred.- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in a regulated environment with at least 4 years focused on product quality.- Knowledge of biotech bulk and finished product manufacturing, Drug Substance or Drug Product disposition and batch record review is highly desirable. Knowledge of US and EU cGMP regulations and guidance.- Knowledge of electronic systems including any of the following:
SAP, LIMS, TrackWise, and electronic batch recording systems, is desirable. Microsoft Office Suite desirable.- Knowledge in Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement is desirable. Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required.- Previous work responsibility, which required a high degree of attention to detail. - Well practiced in exercising sound judgment in decision-making.- Demonstrated multitasking and organization skills.- Past experience where one was required to work in a team based environment with a diverse group of people.
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution.
And that makes all the difference. Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Quality Assurance Associate, Product Disposition
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Associate to be responsible for the Product Disposition function, encompassing the review of production batch records and associated documentation required to release a production lot. This individual manages the batch documentation package and maintains records. This position may also be cross-trained on the Raw Material Release/Clinical Shipments and Regulated Document/Training functions.
Review production batch documentation package for lot release.
Communicate release status to appropriate personnel.
Prepare, revise, and maintain Certificates of Analysis (COAs).
Maintain controlled records.
Review Process Simulation (media fill) system as required.
Conduct changeovers in production area as required.
Stability Data Review.
Participate in audits, investigations, corrective action/preventive action (CAPA), standard operating procedure (SOP) preparation/revision/review, and other projects as appropriate.
Participate in issue resolution and identify opportunities for process/system improvement.
Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or related field, with 1-3 years of prior GxP experience in a biotechnological, pharmaceutical, or clinical environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background/familiarity in product disposition, batch record review, and/or raw material release strongly preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including Responsible Business Communication; scientific writing experience a plus.
Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timeline-driven environment necessary.
Must be proficient with MS Office applications.
Ideal candidate will possess a strong customer service philosophy. ID: 2017-1030 External Company Name: Immunomedics, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.immunomedics.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!