Inspector Outside Production Job Description Sample
Production Inspector III
The Production Inspector III has primary responsibility for monitoring printed product by visual inspection and performing electrical audit test per General Workmanship Standards (GWS) and operating procedures. In addition, assist printer with setup, changeover and operation of the print line.
Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Must be able to perform all job requirements of an Inspector I (Celestica Line) and Inspector II (Monica and End of Line).
- Identify if print sheets are good for all print lines
- Ability to make the final quality decision (if QE/Supervisor/Manager not present/available)
- Safe Launch - Monica/Celestica/NEM
- Impedance Test on new batch of gel for NEM (1x/per batch)
- Check gel, material, computer, bag sealer (gel and print Lot number are correct) - NEM
- Sign off NEM 1st Piece
- Complete Tracking & Performance form for Celestica
- Complete compliance plan form for NEM, Monica and Celestica
- Oversee the training plan/progress of all inspectors
- Ability to identify all defects - internal and external (vendor)
- Escalate quality issues for all areas - to employee, quality and management
- Sample, test, record AVX
- Pull samples
- Electrical Testing - 2 different tests on each circuit
- Record in Test Computer
- Print Test Data and send with printed circuits to Engineer
- Inspect Nelcor
- Perform other duties within production process as required.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic math skills required.
- Able to operate measurement devices and high speed equipment.
- Able to interpret operating instructions.
- Must read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to operate a computer.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment, perform set ups and PM’s.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Standing only work environment.
- Maturity to appreciate and respect hazards.
- Prefer minimum of 3 months inspection experience.
Types of Challenges:
- Requires continuous mental and visual attention to duties and safety procedures.
- Ability to detect defects and equipment issues and react quickly per SOP’s.
- Must be capable of working independently and have the capability to recognize and correct problems/issues with little supervision.
- Works closely with the Printer.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, timely.
- Must be capable and willing to work with other departments, escalate issues timely.
- Position requires standing 8 hours +/-
- Clean room environment.
- High pressure, fast paced environment.
- Requires interaction with moving equipment.
- May require heavy lifting and pushing of heavily loaded carts.
- May require the use of MEK to clean ink from product and equipment.
- Must wear required PPE.
Medical benefits start the day you start! No waiting period!
13 Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off
401K Savings Program
Who is Johnson Electric?
Johnson Electric is among the world's largest providers of motion subsystems and motion components including DC motors, brushless motors, synchronous motors, piezo motors, solenoids, micro switches and flexible circuits.
Johnson Electric has two operating divisions aligned with the broad markets served:
- Automotive Products Group (APG)
- Industry Products Group (IPG)
These operating groups are aligned with industry trends and focus on specific application segments such as engine and transmission for APG and home technologies and power tools for IPG. We have provided billions of motor switch and flex circuit products for hundreds of different applications. Supporting our customers worldwide are sixteen R&D centers located in Hong Kong, China, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, the UK and the USA. Johnson Electric is fully vertically integrated and has an annual production capacity of over one billion motors and motion subsystems from its manufacturing footprint across more than a dozen countries.
Inspector Packer I
Inspector Packer I
Machining Inspector (2Nd Shift)
Inspector Packer - Day (Hammond)
Rotating Equipment Inspector - Monaca, PA
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!