Inspector Picture Frames Job Description Sample
Entertainment Picture Desk Editor (Night And Weekend Position)
Who You Are:
You have a passion for pictures and a commitment to upholding editorial integrity. You have excellent news judgment and thrive in the fast-paced, 24/7 world of entertainment media while working accurately and efficiently under deadline. You thrive and work well in non-traditional work hours often stretching into the early morning hours. You can navigate conversations between both creative and non-creative type personalities maintaining strong relationships. You can curate a strong gallery of images and are fluent in social media. You are a self-starting, multitasking, team player who can also assume individual responsibility for issues as they arise. You want to work for one of the world's leading creators of images with some of the world's best editorial photographers.
Your Next Challenge:
Picture Desk Editors are responsible for receiving, editing and distributing content to the global market under constant deadlines while ensuring quality and timely distribution. Picture desk editors work one-on-one with photographers and field editors globally to ensure quality. Editors are expected to repackage images into curated galleries and post to social media. Editors are the final gatekeepers of editorial integrity. Working nights and weekends is required.
What You'll Need:
Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in editorial photography industry
Degree in photography/journalism/media preferred
Knowledge of photography and digital imaging; experience with industry-standard editing tools and asset management software
Commitment to deadlines and covering events during weekends and non-traditional working hours
Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Able to multitask while maintaining thorough attention to detail
Ability to prioritize heavy workload and meet strict deadlines in a global environment
Acute awareness of global entertainment, news, and sport events
Proficiency in Windows- and Mac OS X-based systems and applications
Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment; patience and diplomacy in high-pressure situations
Comfort with working unusual shift hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Excellent writing, spelling and grammar skills
Commitment to editorial integrity
Solid news and picture judgment
Familiarity with posting to social media
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Registered Wealth Management Associate - Picture Hills Branch - Kansas City, MO
Provides sales, processing, operational, administrative, and customer service support to the U.S. Bank Wealth Management Banker (WMB)/U.S. Bancorp Investments Investment Relationship Manager (IRM) team with responsibilities for meeting the needs of the client in The Private Client group. Supports business development processes with clients and prospects and researches and responds to customer needs to help meet regulatory requirements.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
Two to four years of banking and investment industry experience
Series 6 or 7, 63, and life, variable life, health and disability licenses
Experience with the policies, processes and procedures of the brokerage and banking industries, FINRA, SEC, OCC and applicable banking regulations ensuring regulatory standards are met for all applicable regulatory bodies
Ability to contact and profile existing clients, leads, and prospects
Prior sales and service experience relating to Banking, Brokerage and Investment Advisory business is preferred
Proven understanding of operations, policies, procedures, regulations and compliance requirements
Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on detail
Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work with deadlines while maintaining accuracy
Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary for day to day relationship management with both internal and external clients and partners
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and demonstrates capacity to quickly adapt to proprietary software
Motion Picture Film Technical Support Specialist
Kodak is hiring!
We are looking for a Motion Picture Film Technical Support Specialist & Finishing Quality Technician to support our Consumer and Film Division in Rochester, NY
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We're building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
As a Motion Picture Film Technical Support Specialist & Finishing Quality Technician you will be responsible of a variety of duties:
Technical support for the Consumer & Film Division (CFD)
Managing the routine day to day quality of a specific series of operations within the finishing department
Photo chemical mixing & film processing
Product investigation & reporting
Customer inquiry investigation & response.
Involvement in product Quality & process improvement activities including manufacturing product quality follow-up.
Work will primarily focus on Motion Picture Film products, but activities may span into other film lines as required to benefit CFD improvement.
Interacting with field Sales & Engineering Representatives and Manufacturing Engineers & Technicians
This position will also provide technical problem-solving resolution to customers by employing product knowledge, trouble shooting and examination skills.
Additional responsibility will be direct product quality responsibilities within the Eastman Business Park Finishing Department.
Specific Job Functions:
Design, perform, examine, analyze and report various product & process testing as required for product / process improvement programs
Have responsibility for specific manufacturing processes quality inputs, outputs and any relevant troubleshooting
Coordinate, investigate and answer formal customer trade reactions and informal product inquiries
At times, will mix photographic processing chemicals and process film samples
Act as Voice of Customer on Product / Process Improvement Teams
Lead Quality Improvement Reporting (QIR) investigations
Communicate with world-wide Sales & Engineering Representatives
Desired Skills & Experience:
A.S. in a technical field or minimum of 5 years of work experience
Knowledge of film manufacturing, testing & examination, and how film works
Knowledge of the Motion Picture film system and film / equipment used in motion imaging production
Knowledge of quality systems, previous quality technician experience
Knowledge of the film to digital interface within the process of making motion pictures
Strong problem solving, data analysis, and computer ability (Excel, Word, Access)
Strong oral and written communication skills
Understanding of photographic processing
Must be able to work comfortably in dark rooms for limited periods
Must be able to develop logical test plans for improvement activities and issue correct analysis reports
Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately. Effective listening skills
Knowledge of Outlook, Felix and SAP
Proven ability to work
QIF, Greenbelt experience
Candidates must possess strong verbal & written communication skills and be able in interact through cross functional teams during process improvements, product investigations, test design & reporting, and during product development and Gate meetings.
Work hours for this position are 8 hours, M-F with start time between 6:30 am to 7:30 am.
Experience Level: 5-10 years
Minimum Education Level: Associates Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||8/9/2018|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Department:||Quality Control|
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Direct product testing throughout production cycles
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Analyze quality control information to all relevant departments as well as outside vendors or contractors
- Confer with Marketing and Sales departments to define client requirements and expectations
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- One year of transit bus or over-the-road bus experience
- One to two years of related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Class B driver’s license with air brake and passenger endorsements
- Strong mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Bus electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
Electrical Safety Inspector - 11476391
To enforce state and local Electrical Codes, local ordinances, and general statues. This is accomplished by performing field inspections; reviewing electrical application submittals; reviewing plans; traveling to job sites, interacting with homeowners; maintaining documentation; and monitoring active projects. Other duties include enforcing safety precautions, and attending project meetings.
- Oversees job site inspections by traveling to job sites; performing electrical inspections; reviewing sites for safety regulations; and interacting with contractors and homeowners.
- Schedules daily inspections through phone messages, on-line requests, or requests through the IVR phone system, scheduling appointments, and reviewing daily assigned inspections.
- Provides documentation by entering information into the computer and returning phone calls.
- Associates degreeor equivalent
- Three or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of code enforcement
- Must possess a valid Driver's Licence
Fiber Inspector - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Outside Plant Inspector to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Los Angeles, CA area.
This is a long-term project. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO95 Aerial, GO128 Underground practices
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
- Good Excel Skills
Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cyber security, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
We are currently looking to hire a Fleet Inspector to work with our client at US Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) in Vicskburg, MS. This position is part time, on call.
- Fleet Inspector acts as Secondary Fueler in the absence of promary Fueler
- Must be able to perform vehicle inspections, i.e check fluids, lights, functionality of the vehicles
- Inspector will take GSA Vehicles to be serviced to local service providers for oil changes, car wash etc.
- Inspector will prepare GSA Vehicles for dispatch i.e. vacuum, refuel, etc.
- Inspector will complete corresponding paperwork for each vehicle inspected.
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must have CDL, with tanker and hazmat endorsement to deliver Fuel when primary fueler is unavailable.
Inspector - Twic Required
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Our Client has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, Our Client is one of the largest auto processors in North America
They offer a variety of services to their import and export customers, including but not limited to:
- Vehicle Storage
- Engine Coating
- Rail Loading/Unloading
- Full-Service Body Shop
- Parts Handling
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Terminal Services, Import/Export
- High & Heavy Cargo Handling
- And more.....
- TWIC Card Required
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Pay Rate $10 - $11 per hour to start.
- Clean Background Check with no Felonies
- Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Ability to work from 6:00 AM - 3:45 PM Monday- Friday
- Ability to work mandatory overtime Monday- Friday (6:00 AM - 5:45 PM) and Saturday 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- Mechanical aptitude or background preferred
- Must be very meticulous and detail oriented at all times.
- Be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment, completing tasks in a highly efficient and time-sensitive manner.
- Must be a team player!
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be a fast learner. You will be completely trained on your specific scope of work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain an EEO work environment at all times. For more information on our EOE policy please follow this link.
- At least 7 years of construction inspection and/or quality assurance experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Multi-Family and Commercial Developments preferred;
- Experience working on multiple projects in an urban environment, including at least one project of $5 million or more.
- Must demonstrate extensive experience in performing quality control inspections for various construction trades for compliance to construction documents. Candidates should highlight particular trades that are strengths.
- Candidates should have strong project reporting skills and experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Construction Inspector - Southern California
Construction Inspector (Highways, Public Works and/or Bridges)
Perform inspection on State and Public Agency projects throughout Southern California. Multiple openings are available, throughout the area. Our Southern California office is located in Irvine.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, techniques, and terminology of inspection and civil engineering;
- Knowledge of surveying and construction methods, materials testing and equipment;
- Ability to determine quality, materials, and workmanship through inspection, and to determine compliance with specifications;
- Ability to write and prepare clear and concise field reports;
Experience with Caltrans procedures highly looked for, but not required. Be able to work under a Resident Engineer and be our representative in the field for our clients.
Sufficient education, training and/or work experience to demonstrate possession of the knowledge and skills, which would typically be acquired through:
- Two years of college in civil engineering or construction management and two years experience in construction
- High School Graduate or GED and four years experience in construction
- Valid California Driver’s License
Because the type of projects handled by Ghirardelli Associates are complex and involve a great deal of responsibility, all of our employees stand out in their respective fields. But we also make sure to have fun, each and every day. We recruit the best by offering aggressive compensation packages and an exciting, caring work environment. Our family business model means that we treat our employees with the attention, care and consideration that family members deserve.
- Medical Insurance- United Healthcare and Kaiser
- Dental Insurance- Delta Dental
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Education Allowance
- Company Vehicle (depending on assignment)
Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!