Inspector Slide Fasteners Job Description Sample
Slide Operator – Aquatics – Downtown Boise, West Boise, & Caldwell
Slide Operator – Aquatics – Downtown Boise, West Boise, & Caldwell
The Slide Operator assists and explains to the members and participants, in a safe, interactive, and fun manner the proper approach to using the water slides in the Aquatic Center. The Slide Operator ensures that the slide rider has fully exited the slide flume before another rider is allowed onto the slide, checks swimming abilities by verifying neck/wrist band colors, and verifies age requirements for parent/child sliders.
Starting Wage Range:
Must be at least 15 years old. Current CPR certification or ability to obtain certification within 45 days is required. Must have the ability to hear commands in a noisy environment, have 20/20 vision or wear corrective lenses, and be able to readily recognize the differences between red, blue, yellow, and green colors. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a hot and humid environment. Must have a positive and outgoting personality, strong communication skills, attention to detail, and time management skills.
This is a PT position with membership benefits. We have a variety of shifts available within regular operating hours.
All interested staff must submit a resume and a letter of interest stating your skills and knowledge that would qualify you for this position.
External Candidates must complete an application and submit a resume. If you have any questions regarding the position please visit our website at www.ymcatvidaho.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Y, our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. It’s who we are, who we aspire to be and how we show up every day. We are cause-driven. We don’t just show up, we show up with purpose. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
Join us and help transform lives.
Supplier Industrialization Engineer, Fasteners
Tesla's Supplier Industrialization team is responsible for critical component development and qualification activities at suppliers. The job involves communicating well with internal and external teams, traveling to suppliers in different regions, and on-the-spot critical decision making. The goal: delivering on time quantities of high quality component parts into Tesla's production processes to enable extremely rapid development cycles and product launches.
Plan, organize, direct and conduct industrialization related activities within the supply chain team.
Develop, Manage , Audit, Improve and Correct supplier planning and execution of component manufacturing and assembly techniques and quality control processes from the advanced development phase to mass production qualification
Provide leadership for New Product Introduction (NPI) at Suppliers
Lead supplier improvements in scalability, cost, and quality.
Facilitate communication and clarification of technical requirements between Suppliers and Tesla Purchasing, Quality, and Design teams.
Accountable for supplier audits to ensure their ability to meet part performance, delivery, and reliability expectations.
Collaborate with Tesla Design, Quality, and Manufacturing to determine the ideal performance specifications and supplier metrics.
Accountable for leading, tracking and improving supplier manufacturing process development and launch readiness for new products and design changes.
Guide suppliers in developing exceptionally robust processes and procedures to promote efficient and seamless production of high quality products.
Validate supplier corrective actions involving design and/or process changes to ensure they are robust, sustainable, and implemented for similar potential concerns across manufacturing lines and/or suppliers.
Provide input on new or alternative materials for improved design, manufacturability, or cost reduction.
BS Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering or evidence of experience and exceptional ability.
5+ years of assembly plant experience supporting related commodities or similar in a Supplier Quality, Quality Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering role.
Experience in Quality Systems a plus: PPAP/APQP processes.
In-depth knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and inspection.
Possess demonstrable leadership abilities.
Previous experience managing safety critical parts.
Ability to communicate and direct supplier activities at the management level.
Proven results in meeting customer requirements and expectations.
Ability to define and execute a project using project management techniques.
Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Excellent team building skills in dealing with suppliers, peers and other functional areas.
Strong technical writing ability and an ability to explain complex issues in a concise and plain manner. Must be familiar with SPC and data analysis.
An average of 30 - 40% travel, possibly on short notice.
Slide File Clerk
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker's Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The role of the Slide Flie Clerk is to assist in filing submitted slides and surgical slides and blocks. Responsibilities also involve messenger duties for the Pathology department.
Performs assigned quality control procedures.
Maintains neat, accurate documents.
Files/retrieves microscopic slide and paraffin blocks correctly and maintains them in an organized manner.
Picks up and delivers linen, lab coats, stored slides and completed pathology cases.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 11a-7p Monday-Friday with rotating Saturdays.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Lab Microscopic Slide And Block Filer
Lab Microscopic Slide and Brock Filer needed for our Birmingham Path Lab.
Keep up with the high demand of filing microscopic slides and pulling case slides for physicians and Client Service department.
Retrieving slides from the physicians' desks and filing in numerical order.
Answering the phone in a courteous manner.
Moving slide and paraffin block files to the storage area.
Retrieving orders from the printer and ensuring that all deeper cuts and special stain orders are pulled for the technician to perform.
Retreiving original slides to be placed with the additional cuts and stains that the tecnician performed.
Must adhere to all department protocols and procedures.
Must be reliable, dependable and have an excellent attendance history.
Must be a team player
Participates in special projects and/or assignments as requested by Manager /Director.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Lifting up to 20 lbs. occasionally
Frequently ascend/descend stairs
Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Ability to deal effectively and professionally with others.
Working knowledge of office equipment.
Slide Processor (Full Time- Pms)
Come Join Our Winning Team! Alverno is one of the largest integrated laboratory networks serving hospitals in the Midwest region.
Alverno's innovative, state of the art laboratory is the only free-standing, local reference lab in our service area. Our network includes 26 hospitals and multiple physician offices. We are a full service; community based medical laboratory performing over 750 different tests in both clinical and anatomic pathology to partner hospitals and outreach clients.
Alverno offers the convenience and customer service of a local laboratory with the sophistication of a large reference laboratory. Established in Hammond, Indiana, Alverno is a joint venture of Franciscan Alliance and Presence Health.
This individual is responsible for the assembling of H&E, IHC, and special stains slides into complete cases onto the slide folders for delivery to the hospital sites or to Central lab transcription department. He/she will print and order special stains requests received through department e-mail system or fax.
He/she will order slide labels, IHC, special stains, and/or block re-cuts through the Soft computer system. He/she will rotate/change reagents on slide stainers. He/she will operate histology instruments and will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and documentation.
This individual will assist histology technicians in the IHC/special stain area by loading and unloading IHC and special stain slides from the automated strainers, filling bulk reagents, and performing preventative maintenance functions. Clerical duties include completing PM/QC logs, histology daily statistics, and filing of blocks and slides. This individual shall maintain a healing environment for employees and patients with a spirit of caring and concern as incorporated in the philosophy of our Catholic healthcare systems while performing all job functions.
Shift: PM 300pm
_High school diploma or equivalent required.
_Previous laboratory experience preferred. ¥Keyboarding skills preferred.
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||8/9/2018|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Department:||Quality Control|
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Direct product testing throughout production cycles
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Analyze quality control information to all relevant departments as well as outside vendors or contractors
- Confer with Marketing and Sales departments to define client requirements and expectations
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- One year of transit bus or over-the-road bus experience
- One to two years of related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Class B driver’s license with air brake and passenger endorsements
- Strong mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Bus electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Qa/Qc Inspector
- Analyze malfunctions and repair, rebuild and maintain power equipment, such as cranes, power shovels, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, dredges, pumps, compressors and pneumatic tools.
- Operate and inspect machines or equipment to diagnose defects, dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools, examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges, replaces defective engines and subassemblies, such as transmissions, and test overhauled equipment to insure operating efficiency.
- Weld broken parts and structural members, may direct workers engaged in cleaning parts and assisting with assembly and disassembly of equipment, and may repair, adjust and maintain mining machinery, such as stripping and loading shovels, drilling and cutting machines, and continuous mining machines.
- Monitors work of less experienced mechanics
- Provides technical assistance in diagnosing problems beyond the capability of assigned personnel.
- Maintain a safe work record.
- Lift on an occasional basis a maximum of 70 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to climb in and out of military vehicles and related equipment.
- Must be able to stand for at least two continuous hours.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to work in cramped areas for at least two continuous hours.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions to include intense heat, heavy wind, blowing sand, heavy rain, and snow and sleet.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Eligible for and be able to obtain a U.S. Government motor vehicle operator's permit for assigned class of vehicle.
- A good working knowledge of heavy equipment maintenance programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
- An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions to include intense heat, heavy wind, blowing sand, heavy rain, snow, and sleet.
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Quality Inspector - 1St Shift
- Prior Inspection Experience (1-3 years)
- Gauges, Micrometers, Calipers
- Blueprint Experience: Interpreting requirements, dimensional tolerances, etc.
- Plating, Coatings experience a plus
- Measurement device calibration experience
- Quality system experience: ISO, AS, Nadcap, etc.
- Small machine shop level production/inspection experience relates well to our process. Previous paint shop/production/inspection experience could relate well to our processes.
- Inventory, small machine shop planning experience would relate well to the planning aspects of this hybrid role.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years related experience
- Prior data entry experience
- Must have the ability to type approx. 35 wpm
- Pass purchase order comparative test
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience measuring parts, preferably metal
- Experience in Aerospace environment is a plus
Construction Inspector For A Civil Engineering Firm
Local Savannah Georgia consulting engineering firm is looking to add to their Team of valued employees. The ideal candidate for this position as a Construction Inspector should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field working directly with the design engineers back in the office. As an intermediary for the firm the candidate needs to be able to understand and read intricate Site Designs so as insure that what has been drawn is what is being built. A background in Civil 3D and CAD is extremely helpful as well as construction management. Base salary, plus an extremely competitive benefits package this is not a contract position it is a full time employment opportunity. The ability to do "as-built"inspections and complete reports to track the completion according to permitting is paramount. A background check and drug test will be completed prior to any start date of employment.
Electrical Safety Inspector - 11476391
To enforce state and local Electrical Codes, local ordinances, and general statues. This is accomplished by performing field inspections; reviewing electrical application submittals; reviewing plans; traveling to job sites, interacting with homeowners; maintaining documentation; and monitoring active projects. Other duties include enforcing safety precautions, and attending project meetings.
- Oversees job site inspections by traveling to job sites; performing electrical inspections; reviewing sites for safety regulations; and interacting with contractors and homeowners.
- Schedules daily inspections through phone messages, on-line requests, or requests through the IVR phone system, scheduling appointments, and reviewing daily assigned inspections.
- Provides documentation by entering information into the computer and returning phone calls.
- Associates degreeor equivalent
- Three or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of code enforcement
- Must possess a valid Driver's Licence
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!