Inspector Timers Job Description Sample
Quality Control Inspector / Final Inspector
Experience / Qualifications
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Aerospace Industry. Experience with Sikorsky, Pratt & Whitney, Bell and Government Agencies would be a plus.
Must be fluent in blueprint reading and GD&T.
Must have a working knowledge of material and customer specifications, the ability to interpret requirements and the verification of the requirements. Experience with Flight Safety, ESA & VSE parts is a plus.
Must be proficient in gaging use, inspection methods and a good background in metrology.
CMM experience on Brown & Sharp CMMs with PC-DMIS and Brown & Sharp Validator CMM is preferred and would be a plus, but may not be required.
Must have sound computer skills and good organizational skills.
Must have good communication skills. A background in customer self-release programs would be a plus and is required for the Final Inspector position.
Daily in-process and final inspection of components and assemblies.
CMM operation as required.
Receiving of raw material and machined parts.
Set up of gaging to support manufacturing and calibration.
Developing and preparing inspection methods plans.
Preparing FAIs for OEM & USG source inspections.
Internal audit activities.
RCCA activities internally and externally.
- Competitive salary
- Medical including vision and prescriptions
- Dental Insurance
- Fully paid Life, AD&D, STD insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Employee referral program
All Positions at Cambridge Specialty Company require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.
Building Inspector Housing Home Inspector Maintenance
Premium Properties & Development (www.premiumpd.com), established in 2002, is a full service property management and real estate investment & development firm. Currently, we manage over 800 (mostly residential) units in the Berkeley and Oakland areas.
We are currently seeking to hire a full time experienced Housing Inspector to fill the open position. The job includes inspecting the buildings daily, monthly and all individual units annually to comply with the residential housing safety program, identify deferred maintenance, code violations and health and safety issues. The position will also help identify and develop solutions to solve complex maintenance problems.
Working much of the time out in the field, the position conducts both simple and in-depth inspections of the structures and all their components from building envelop, drainage, utilities, systems and components, ect.
To qualify, you must possess two years of journey level experience as a building or housing inspector or four (4) years of experience in sub-journey level building or housing inspection activities, or such as a housing inspector or have certifications a recognized professional trade association such as ASHI, CREIA, NHIA, ICC. or have 10 years as a general contractor.
• CA Driver's License, smart phone and a working and reliable Vehicle. (We provide monthly reimbursement) and must live in the general vicinity.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience "hands on" construction background. Extra consideration to those with multi-trade experience such as a general contractor.
• Candidates with Inspection certification from a recognized professional trade association such as ASHI, CREIA, NHIA, ICC.
• Basic proficiency with a variety of computer interfaces and software including word processing, databases, internet and email.
• Good written and verbal skills; interpersonal skills relating to customer service are necessary.
• Possessing a full range of physical abilities essential for various tasks including but not limited to: climbing ladders, being on roofs, climbing stairs, crawling through tight spaces, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, carrying, and or driving.
• Applicants will be required to submit to a background check; no felony convictions as each applicant must be bondable. Ability to pass drug test screening.
• Candidates should be motivated, self-starting, energetic, and organized with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
• Investigative inspection and documentation skills.
• Knowledge of construction methods and techniques, and building codes
• Experience accurately creating, reviewing, and maintaining records and reports
• Strong customer service/resident relation skills, friendly and helpful, even with difficult people.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner, with management, residents, employees and vendors.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a sometimes hectic, always fast paced working environment, handle multiple competing priorities tasks and meet assigned deadlines with little supervision.
Compensation & Hours:
This is a long-term career position, the hours for this position are Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 9:00pm-6:00pm. As a valued employee, you will be entitled to full benefits package including, medical, and dental, 401K with employer match, vacation, and holidays.
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to attention: Housing Inspection Position. PLEASE NO ATTACHMENTS TO EMAILS. PLEASE EMBED YOUR APPLICATION INTO THE EMAIL. ANY EMAILS WITH ATTACHMENTS WILL BE DELETED. . . SORRY!
Lead-Based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
Compliance and Sustainable Services Group - Lead-based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
CONNOR is a Baltimore, Maryland based Environmental Compliance Design and Real Estate Due Diligence firm. Formed in 1991, CONNOR has grown to 20 professionals, providing services in over 20 states. We provide a full range of compliance services including but not limited to: inspections, risk assessments, treatment design, closure documentation, due diligence, and staff training. Our specialized marketplaces include Aerial Services – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs) and Forensics Services (Property Damage and Bodily Injury). Satellite or remote work locations include Mount Pleasant, SC, and Stamford, CT.
CONNOR seeks Lead-based Paint Inspector Technicians/ Visual Inspectors to primarily support our Compliance and Sustainable Group in the Baltimore/Washington market. Initial focus will be on our lead-based paint activities with chance to cross train into other areas. CONNOR offers the training you'll need to succeed. As a whole, the company is committed to ensuring that every person is actively working towards bettering the company, our product, as well as, benefiting personally and professionally. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including company health care, 401(k), flexible medical spending accounts, flexible dependent care accounts, and paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Ability to work with CONNOR Management System (project software package). Training will be provided.
Ability to operate without daily direct supervision.
Ability to work a full day on the subject property and proof your work in the evening.
Ability to be responsible for your own actions.
Ability and desire to be the best at what you do.
Ability to function in a team environment to ensure the successful completion of a project. Work hours as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Conduct yourself in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Wear company provided uniforms.
Produce accurate and reliable data.
Maintain/protect company equipment/materials – prevent loss from theft or damage.
Daily regional travel within the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Any and all other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Ability to communicate with the general public.
Ability to manage your time and schedule.
Ability to work in urban communities.
Entry level position which requires an average to above-average computer proficiency (i.e. Windows O.S. and Windows Office applications).
Must be able to commute daily to both Baltimore and the District of Columbia metropolitan area, as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Must be able to commute daily to greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan Area as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently; stellar communication skills; strong attention to detail; advanced writing and review skills; technical familiarity; proficiency in time management; strong teamwork ability; mindful of deadlines and event dates; and task oriented.
Education (Documentation will be required)
High School graduate with some college preferred but prior Environmental or Construction experience can offset college preferences
Successful completion of the program training course, homework assignments and course exam EACH with a test score of greater than or equal to 80%.
- Maryland Lead-based Paint Inspector and Visual Paint Inspector licenses within three months of employment.
- Attend protocol refresher training in accordance with the schedule and pass protocol training with a test score of greater than 80%.
- Reliable automobile and proof of current automobile insurance.
Other licenses/certifications as determined by the Department Head or Operations Manager.
Compensation: $28,000.00/year – Salaried Full time.
Benefits (In accordance with CONNOR policy):
- Free Parking
- CONNOR uniforms
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
- Mileage reimbursement
Construction Inspector Trainee, Inspector And Sr. Inspector
Description: Construction Inspector Trainee, Inspector and Senior Inspector:
Immediate openings in the Northern Virginia area (Arlington County, Prince William County, Fairfax County, City of Alexandria, Stafford County, Northern Fauquier County, and Loudoun County) for qualified transportation and heavy civil Construction Inspector Trainees, Inspectors and Senior Inspectors, including on VDOT, locality and Design-Build projects. The Inspector is responsible for managing and performing daily construction management and inspection services for various types of VDOT and locality transportation projects. Must have experience in roadway/bridge construction, have VDOT certifications, be proficient at reading and interpreting plans, specifications, and shop drawings as well as overseeing construction document controls and enforcing contract compliance.
Duties: Duties and responsibilities may include: construction management; performing field inspection of Contractor's operations to see that they comply with contract documents; preparing daily and weekly reports on work accomplished by Contractor; performing materials testing and maintaining testing logs; reviewing periodic pay estimates for accuracy with Contractor; preparing sketches and assembling data for Engineer's use in making changes to the project; keeping diaries and making reports on work accomplished and/or noted deficiencies; performing sophisticated, complicated mathematical calculations; reviewing Contractor schedules including initial CPM and monthly updates; communicating effectively with the Engineer, Owner and Owner's operational and field staff on a regular basis, keeping them apprised of field conditions and maintaining active communications and excellent rapport with the Owner and the entire project team throughout the construction process. Qualifications
Years of Experience: Inspector Trainee:
Minimum of zero (0) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below. Inspector:
Minimum of three (3) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below. Senior Inspector:
Minimum of six (6) years of specific field construction inspection experience in the specified areas listed below. Educational Requirements
High School Diploma or State Equivalency Certificate. Bachelor's Degree or other advanced certificate desirable.
Inspection Skills: Applicants must have demonstrated inspection and management experience with roadway and bridge construction, utility construction, and related pavement rehabilitation projects requiring monitoring a contractor's work for conformance to the design plans, specifications and general permit requirements; experience in coordinating inspection duties with multiple simultaneously operating crews; experience tracking daily quantities, completing daily inspection reports, performing monthly estimates and as-built drawings. Additional Training or Certifications: * VDOT Soil and Aggregate Compaction (or NICET LEVEL II) * VDOT Asphalt Field Level I & II * VDOT Hydraulic Cement Concrete Field (or NICET LEVEL II) * VDOT Pavement Marking * VDOT Slurry Surfacing * VDOT Surface Treatment * VDOT GRIT * VDOT Intermediate Work Zone Traffic Control & Flagger with LEO * DEQ Certification for Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection * DEQ Certification for Stormwater Management Certification
Nuclear Gauge Safety Training * OSHA - 10 Hour Safety Training Inspector and Senior Inspector candidates are required to possess all the above certifications at the time of hire or the applicable certifications required for client assignments. Inspector Trainee candidates that have any of the above certifications are preferred.
Applicant must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Other skill-sets required include good communication skills; the ability to read/interpret plans and specifications; writing and drawing skills necessary to complete inspection reports and documentation. In addition, basic computer skills (Word & Excel) are required.
Benefits: WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer: Competitive salary, Leave accrual and paid holidays, Healthcare benefits, Group Life Insurance, as well as additional optional Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Free parking. WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws. Number of Openings: 1 Attached Document: No documents attached for this position
Position Type:* Full-Time
Position Location:* Fairfax, VA
Position Title:* Construction Inspector Trainee, Inspector and Sr. Inspector
Travel:* Position Dependent
Required Education:* High School Diploma
Years of Experience:* 0-6
Light Industrial – Inspector
- Examine material or product for defects such as cracks, porosity, and incomplete welds.
- Display competency in eddy current, ultrasonic, radiographic, FPI, visual, and thermographic inspection techniques.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications verifying specified dimensions of parts or material.
- Test product for structural defects such as leaks or internal cracks.
- Make judgment on inspection findings and make technical recommendations.
- Document inspection and report findings to Engineering and assist with technical evaluation of components to include life assessment.
- Provide technical and financial input on recommendations and process changes.
- Train new inspectors to ASNT standards.
- Support ISO 9001 audits and compliance efforts.
- Ensure product meets or exceeds internal and customer requirements.
- Perform other such duties that may be required.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of third parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Candidate must have experience on Dye Penetrates FPI/PT and interpretations of cracks, porosity and incomplete welds
- Level II NDT
- Certifications for Penetrant Inspections PT/FPI - Highest Priority
- Visual Inspections/ Ultrasonic / Eddy Current
- X-ray is a plus but not required for this position
Top Notch Personnel has partnered with a large aircraft company in the Wichita, KS area. Our client is looking for experienced Quality Inspectors. Different shifts are currently available and will be further discussed upon an interview with Top Notch Personnel. Our client offers very competitive pay and a great benefits package. These opportunities are immediate openings for the right candidates who possess the skill and experience. Aircraft parts inspection experience required.
Understanding and interpretation of blue prints
Experience using small tools such as micrometers and calipers
Previous aircraft parts inspections experience highly preferred
1st article inspection experience a must!
Previous Quality Inspection experience required
Valid Driver's License Preferred
Must be willing to submit to a background check and a drug screen for employment
Please submit a current resume with up-to-date contact information for further consideration.
Apply in person @
Top Notch Personnel
787 N. West St.
Wichita, KS 67203
Top Notch Personnel accepts application in person between the hours of 8 am-11 am Monday - Wednesday. 2 forms of current ID required
We look forward to meeting with qualified candidates.
We focus on identifying and recruiting top talent for clerical, customer service, manufacturing, and warehousing positions. Our 5 recruiters have over 50 combined years of experience in matching candidates with clients.
Tired of battling traffic congestion? Reverse your commute! Work on challenging projects for clients such as the New York State Department of Transportation, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and local Long Island municipalities in a suburban office.
L.K. McLean Associates, PC, a 75-person Consulting Engineering, Planning and Surveying firm located in Brookhaven, NY, is looking for motivated individuals for Roadway Projects with the following qualifications:
Minimum of 2 years of experience
NICET Level II or III Certification
ACI Concrete experience
Soil Testing experience
NYSDOT Inspection experience
We offer excellent benefits inclusive of paid vacation and personal time
Salary is dependent upon specific qualifications. All candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
LKMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.LKMA.com
Automotive State Inspector Mechanic
Automotive Technician State Inspector
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
· Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
· Performs general mechanical repairs
· Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
· Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
· Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
· Valid Driver’s License
· Criminal Background Check
· Pre-employment Drug Screen
· 18 years or Older
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· 401(k) with company match
· Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
· Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
· Career Path Development Plans
· Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC! APPLY TODAY! www.tbccareers.com
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
Packer Inspector - 2Nd Shift
Prepare the carton to receive the “stack packed” or “tumble packed” product and place the cartons as necessary.
Apply carton labels as defined in DPG Policy #002.
Inspect bottles in accordance with DPG policy and the PQS form. Products are stack or tumble packed, and inspected based upon customer specifications and requirements.
Remove full cartons from packing stand or from tumble pack area, then close the carton in accordance with DPG procedure and PQS sheet.
Grind all clean scrap and rejected bottles generated by the machines for which they are responsible.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
• Ability to read effectively while performing job duties, as well as in determining whether the product meets quality standards.
• Demonstrated ability to make well thought out decisions and ensures appropriate courses of action are taken.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and under pressure.
• Vision must be correctable to ’20-20’ to read all necessary work related materials and visually identify defects in products being produced. Must be able to perceive and accurately identify differences in colors and shadings.
• Hearing acuity sufficient to understand spoken instructions or phone conversations in a factory environment.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Drug Plastics & Glass Company, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Drug Plastics does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other status protected by law.
Sr Combination Inspector
Planning and Development
The Planning and Development Department seeks to make Fort Worth the most livable city in Texas by promoting orderly growth and development, safe construction and neighborhood vitality. The inspections division helps complete this mission by performing a variety of construction inspection duties including inspections of buildings, zoning compliance and electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems. With a staff of thirty-four employees, the inspections division inspects a diverse mix of commercial and residential projects for conformance to building codes and laws. Projects include single family homes, thirty story high-rise buildings, museums by world renowned architects, mixed-use developments and everything in-between. Staff is also encouraged to explore innovative alternative solutions to address code issues and serve our customers.
The Department is seeking a Senior Combination Inspector and the ideal candidate will have strong skills in:
- Interpreting regulations, laws and ordinances for purposes of inspections within established departmental guidelines.
- Possess strong plan reading skills and the ability to make inspections.
- Providing technical assistance regarding codes to the general and building contractors, architects, engineers and the general public.
- Entering all inspection data into computer system using MS Office, Accela Automation, Accela Mobile Office and Adobe Acrobat. Updating and retrieving data to determine status of inspections and permits.
- Plumbing practices or enforcement of plumbing codes including possession of a license issued by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
- HS Diploma/GED supplemented by specialized training in building construction or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience in building inspection and/or construction related field.
- Possession of a valid Texas driver's license at the time of hire.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate International Code Conference (ICC) certification as an International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) commercial or a residential inspector within six months of employment.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid State of Texas Plumbing Inspector License within one year of employment.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, three (3) additional ICC certifications and/or State of Texas licenses in three (3) different trades within two and a half years of employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!