Inspector Timing Job Description Sample
Traffic Signal Timing Engineer
TRAFFIC SIGNAL TIMING ENGINEER
GENERAL DEFINITION OF WORK:
Manages the Transportation Management Center (TMC). Performs complex professional work evaluating and updating traffic signal timing; analyzing transportation and traffic related issues.
Designs, prepares, implements and optimizes traffic signal system timing plans and coordination plans.
Develops and supervises the implementation of traffic signal and system timing plans.
Coordinates re-timing activities and monitors Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) control room operations. Manages construction and operation of special projects such as adaptive traffic control systems, and Advanced Transportation Management System (ATMS) deployments.
Develops and manages tasks and assignments to both in-house and contract support staff for the transportation Management Center.
Reviews and approves traffic signal design plans.
Assists in the development of the Capital Improvement Project (CIP) for traffic signals and related projects.
Coordinates and prepares studies, reports, grants, analyses, correspondence, and recommendations relating to traffic signals.
Provides public presentation and reports on traffic signal operations.
Supervises subordinate employees and evaluates their work performance; assigns and schedules their work.
Performs related tasks as required.
Performs consultant coordination and responds to citizen and public official requests.
Prepares project status reports and schedules as required.
Performs related tasks as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Expert knowledge of traffic signal function, operation, timing, and maintenance. Thorough knowledge of Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) standard specifications and indexes, the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD), traffic signal analysis packages (SYNCHRO, HCS) and the FDOT Manual or Uniform Traffic Studies.
Thorough knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, policies and procedures related to traffic control devices. Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing vehicular and pedestrian movements. Ability to supervise technical subordinates.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with City officials, other public officials and representatives, employees, and the public. Ability to communicate technical ideas effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to prepare and present clear and concise technical reports, orally and in writing. Experience working with Intelligent Traffic Management Systems and ITS center operations is preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Graduation from an accredited college or university with Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of Florida, or ability to obtain license within one year. Three (3) years of experience as a signal timing engineer or its equivalent.
Possession of a valid State of Florida Class "E" driver's license with no more than six (6) points in the last three (3) years.
Circuit Timing And Characterization Methodology Engineer
.Samsung Austin R&D Center (SARC) is hiring a Timing and Characterization methodology engineer in Design Methodology. SARC was founded in 2010 to develop the best CPU and System IP for Samsung mobile products (Samsung Galaxy S-series, Samsung Note-series).
The Samsung Austin R&D Center (SARC) develops mobile microprocessors to meet aggressive performance and low power goals for premium smart phone and tablet devices. The SARC CAD team develops tools and methodologies targeting the complete range of design flows from full custom to highly automated synthesis/place & route.
The engineer will develop timing and std-cell characterization methodology at advanced technological nodes on SARC circuit designs. The responsibilities will include support, debug and develop solutions for circuit timing optimization and cell characterization.
Our culture is professional and fun; laid back and hard working. One of our core values is to learn and improve and the value is sincere. We believe there is always room for personal development and have a proven track record of providing opportunities for advancement into other positions. Our budget includes a line item for technical training and certifications every year.
Role and Responsibilities
Support CAD flows related to circuit timing and modeling using Primetime tool from Synopsys
Support CAD flows related to stdcell characterization using Siliconsmart tool from Synopsys
Work with Synopsys vendor to push the tools to meet design-specific interests, and resolve tool bugs aggressively
Work with design team to craft custom in-house solutions to u
nique design challenges on high performance memory designs
Work on tool correlation and qualification at advanced nodes and implement methodology trade-offs to balance characterization runtime and accuracy.
MSEE and 4+ years of relevant experience
Experience with all or at least most of the following is required:
3+ years of experience in Circuit timing methodology or cell/memory characterization
Experience with the Synopsys Primetime/Nanotime STA tool, especially with tool setup/configuration, and automation with tcl
Experience with library characterization tools like Siliconsmart or Liberate
Knowledge and understanding of key transistor level STA concepts, library characterization, and extraction
Customer oriented with experience supporting highly skilled design teams working under tight schedules
Must be experienced/proficient with scripting/programming – especially in Perl/Python/Tcl
Evaluating cutting edge technology nodes, and predicting and solving new design flow challenges
Experience in the following areas will be a plus:
Skills and Qualifications
Ability to solve problems on CAD and design methodology issues.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with colleagues on requirements and specs.
Ability to document and publish results and user documents.
Ability to work effectively in a production environment and deliver working solutions.
Flexible and adaptable to challenging schedule.
Experience working in multi-cultural environments.
GPS / Gnss & Positioning, Navigation, And Timing Scientist
Introduction: The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL), a national leader in scientific research and development, located midway between Baltimore and Washington, DC, is seeking a motivated and goal-oriented GPS / GNSS & Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) scientist to join our team of GPS/GNSS experts.
Design and implement GPS/GNSS and PNT centric algorithms for various Department of Defense (DOD) organizations that will be used to ensure our nation's preeminence. Typical tasking includes deriving mathematical models to identify and compensate for error sources in high-precision GPS / GNSS measurements; identifying, investigating, and resolving anomalies in PNT measurements; analyzing GPS / GNSS measurements from missile-mounted GPS translators and receivers to enable high-accuracy evaluation of the nation's nuclear deterrent; and designing and implementing algorithms for assured position, navigation, and timing (APNT).
Design, implement, and upgrade algorithms to enable signal processing, analysis, and navigation of multi-sensor data, including GPS / GNSS (35%)
Lead studies to increase understanding of tracking results from GPS and other GNSS signals, including measurement uncertainty. Studies include both analytical and hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) simulations (30%)
Define and develop enhancements to existing analysis and tracking software (20%)
Process GPS/GNSS data from large-scale flight tests to enable evaluations of the system's accuracy and present results to sponsor (10%)
Travel to provide field support for missile, aircraft, and ship tests as well as sponsor briefings (5%)
Note: This job summary and listing of duties is for the purpose of describing the position and its essential functions at time of hire and may change over time.
B.S. in Math, Physics, Electrical Engineering or other related technical discipline
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment with small teams
Ability to work independently and/or in small groups
Ability to multitask across multiple tasks.
Strong analytical skills
3 years of relevant experience using MATLAB for analysis and programming
Familiarity with the Global Positioning System (GPS) measurements and processing techniques, and working knowledge of algorithmic development
M.S. or Ph.D. in Math, Physics, or Electrical Engineering
4 to 7 years of relevant experience
Use of MATLAB for object-oriented programming
Knowledge of Kalman filtering, other navigation algorithms, and data fusion
Familiarity with software development for scientific applications
Special Working Conditions: Working in closed areas.
Security: Secret Clearance is required. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship.
Benefits: APL offers a comprehensive benefits package including a liberal vacation plan, a matching retirement program, significant educational assistance, a scholarship tuition program for staff with dependents, and competitive salaries commensurate with skills and experience. For more information about our organization, please visit our web site at www.jhuapl.edu.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments Acts of 1972, as well as other applicable laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Electrical/Mechanical Engineer Or Scientist For Gps, Navigation, And Timing (Boston Or Northern VA)
MITRE is a not-for-profit company dedicated to solving problems for a safer world. Among our many work programs is a large program in GPS, navigation, and timing. MITRE has a long and distinguished history in this field including our contributions to the design of new GPS signals, the development of software radio GPS receivers, and the development of novel satellite navigation receivers. Some highlights of our work in Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) can be found here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eqS-dbwGc)
We are looking for talented engineers and scientists who are interested in joining our team and applying their technical expertise towards furthering the public good by developing, applying and evaluating state-of-the-art navigation technologies, such as:
State of the art signal processing algorithims for navigation systems (radio navigation, inertial sensors, atomic clocks, vision navigation, etc.)
Next generation signals for satellite and radio navigation
Navigation equipment in high-interference and stressed environments
Advanced GPS receiver technology
We are interested in candidates with a background in one of the following (or related) areas:
Electrical or Systems Engineering: DSP, wireless communications, sensor fusion, machine vision
Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering: Kalman filtering, estimation theory, linear systems theory, state-space modeling
Physics: Electromagnetics, antennas, inertial sensors, atomic sensors
Mathematics: Stochastic processes, cryptography
Attractive skills include experience with Python, MATLAB, or other modeling tools, data analysis, field and lab testing, and experience with satellite navigation technologies. Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills, as well as the ability to build collaborative and mutually beneficial working relationships with people of different backgrounds, are essential. Ability to support occasional business travel is preferred.
- BS or MS in electrical engineering, systems engineering, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, mathematics, physics or related discipline.
LOCATIONS: Bedford, MA or McLean, VA
MITRE is an award-winning place to work, with many outstanding benefits including flexible work arrangements, parental leave, wellness programs, educational assistance, and a genuine commitment to work-life balance. We have been recognized as a top place to work by many organizations, including: The Boston Globe "Top Places to Work" (2009-2017), Forbes Magazine "Americas Best Employers" (2015-2018), The Washington Post "Best Places to Work" (2015-2018), and STEM Workforce Diversity Magazine "Top 50 Employers" (2017). MITRE has a fundamental commitment to the achievement of excellence and inclusion for all of our valued employees across the globe.
Timing Software Applications Engineer
1.If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2.If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Broadcom Inc. is a leading designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of
digital and analog semiconductor connectivity solutions. Broadcom's extensive product
portfolio serves four primary end markets: wired infrastructure, wireless
communications, enterprise storage and industrial & other. Applications for our products
in these end markets include: data center networking, home connectivity, set-top box,
broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations,
data center servers and storage, factory automation, power generation and alternative
energy systems, and electronic displays. For more information, go to
The build-out of 5G networks will require an increase in capacity of the mobile network
by a factor of ten or more and a simultaneous tightening of key synchronization
requirements. While Ethernet technology is very high capacity, it has not met the strict
synchronization and jitter requirements of cellular networks in the past. IEEE's new
802.1CM (Time-Sensitive Networking for Fronthaul) standard provides a
synchronization solution that solves this problem and the cellular network can now be
upgraded to an end-to-end Ethernet-based architecture that meets the cost, capacity,
and performance requirements of 5G.
As an experienced Timing Software Applications Engineer you'll act as a technical lead
working with customers to build the next generation Ethernet-based Network
architectures using Broadcom's cutting edge StrataXGS and StrataDNX Ethernet
switching product lines with emphasis on time synchronization over Ethernet.
● Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support for Broadcom's time
synchronization products and applications when deployed on the StrataXGS and
StrataDNX product lines
● With a focus on embedded software applications, be able to debug software and
firmware issues, identify software bugs, and propose software fixes
● Guide customers on the appropriate use of time sync APIs
● Write software application notes and knowledge base articles that enable
customers to effectively and efficiently deploy Broadcom's time synchronization
● Prepare and present effective training materials
● Work with Sales Account Managers and Technical Marketing Managers to
increase demand for Broadcom's time sync products
● Act as technical liaison between the software development team and customer
software development teams
Essential Skills and Qualifications
● In-depth understanding of IEEE1588, a standard defining a protocol which
enables precise synchronization of clocks in measurement and control systems
● In-depth understanding of Synchronous Ethernet, an ITU standard for computer
networking that facilitates the transfer of clock signals over the Ethernet physical
● Expertise with Calnex test equipment for PTP/1588, NTP, and SyncE
● Familiarity with associated ITU standards like G.8261, G.8263, G.8264, G.8265,
G.8271, and G.8275
● Familiarity with the Combined Switching Group (CSG) XGS and or DNX
switching product lines and associated Software Development Kit (SDK)
● Familiarity with embedded and Real-time operating systems
● Strong problem-solving and debugging skills, with the ability to work in a
multidisciplinary team environment
● 8+ years of relevant industry experience with timing architecture definition,
design, and support including experience with 1588 and Synchronous Ethernet
● BSEE/BSCS required
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Team player, independent, self-starter, adaptable to rapidly changing market
requirements, with prioritization skills
● Be able to build strong relationships with customers. Demonstrated success
calling on decision makers in target account base
● Past record of success
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Senior Construction Inspector - Inspector V
Associate degree college diploma in a relevant engineering technology discipline, architectural technology, or through the possession of a Certificate of Qualification in a skilled construction trade, or the equivalent
10+ years of directly related experience in the inspection of large, multi-discipline and/or heavy construction capital projects including 3+ years of directly related experience working in the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system
Sound knowledge of construction inspection and management principles, practices and techniques, as well as knowledge of construction products, materials and equipment and a specialist expertise in the civil/structural discipline.
Must have comprehensive knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, and regulations for construction projects
Must be familiar with Automatic Fare Collection and Elevator work
Must be familiar with NFPA, NEC, CBC and ADA code requirements
Must possess sound judgement; strong organizational, administrative, observational and problem solving skills; effective interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
Duties & Responsibilities include:
The inspection, examination, on-site work acceptance, and preparation of reports for work progress on assigned construction contracts for the transit project.
Ensuring that construction work is performed in accordance with the contract plans and specifications, as well as with applicable codes and safety regulations.
Acting as authorized representative of the Resident Engineer.
Understanding and interpreting the requirements and details of the contract drawings and specifications
Understanding the contractor's obligations and the Resident Engineer's responsibilities under the contract.
Inspecting the work, materials means and methods used in construction.
Employing measuring and testing techniques in assessing contract compliance.
Identifying and acting on any site, contractual and regulatory infractions ( for safety, security, operational efficiency, customer convenience, etc.)
Assisting with the administration of the construction contracts.
Monitoring the constructed product for quality assurance.
Tracking and reporting on the status of inspection activities, and maintaining daily records of construction activity.
Supporting the Resident Engineer in acting as a liaison between the contractor, client's staff, utility companies, local municipalities, etc. as required.
Certain assignments may require that you work outside of normal work hours.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Construction Inspector II - AMI Project Inspector
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
This position will have a duration of 2 years.
Under general supervision, to perform a variety of skilled field and office work involved in the installation of AMI meters. The Inspector position will directly observe all aspects of the meter installations by making pre and post inspections of the install.
This position exercises no supervision.
Examples of Duties
Inspect residential, commercial, and industrial meter installations.
Check plans and specifications for compliance with City Plumbing codes
Identify any issues with the installation of meters and discuss with homeowner and contractor.
Issue stop work orders.
Inspect work sites to ensure that contractors and workers have all the proper materials.
Assist in maintaining records of contractors and licensed plumbers.
Assist AMI Project manager in maintaining records of installs
Assist in evaluating the removal of old meter boxes and cut-offs and make recommendations.
Prepare inspection reports
Perform computer data entry.
OTHER JOB RELATED DUTIES
Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
AMI Meter installations, plumbing construction and installation methods, practices, and materials.
Possible defects and faults in AMI meter installations, plumbing construction as well as any other installation activities; standard testing devices, methods, and corrective measures.
Safe driving principles and practices.
Utilize a variety of tools and equipment used in the AMI installation process
Operate office equipment including a computer.
Safely operate a motor vehicle.
Prepare weekly reports
Learn applicable rules and regulations relating to water/wastewater
Understand and apply professional judgement on all meter box and cut-off change outs.
Understand and interpret plans, schematics and specifications.
Detect and locate defective installations, and ascertain the stage of construction or installation when defects most easily are found and corrected.
Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, both internally and externally.
Follow and embrace the City of Abilene Core Values – Respect, Integrity, Service Above Self, and Excellence in All We Do.
Experience and Training Guidelines:
Any combination equivalent to experience and training to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be qualifying. Knowledge, skills, and abilities may be obtained through:
Five (5) years of experience in mechanical and plumbing installation work as a Journeyman and/or Master Plumber or plumbing inspector, or five (5) years of experience with water distribution and water meters.
Graduation from High School or a GED certification is preferred. Formal or informal education and training, which ensures the ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
License or Certificate:
Possession of, or ability to obtain, a plumbing inspector's license issued by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners or a water distribution license within 90 days of employment is required.
A valid Texas driver's license, the ability to obtain one within ten (10) days of employment, or a military waiver is required.
Essential duties require the following physical skills and work environment:
Ability to sit, stand, walk, run, kneel, crouch, stoop, squat, crawl, twist, and climb.
With or without accommodation, ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Exposure to cold, heat, noise, outdoor, confining work space, chemicals, explosive material, mechanical hazards, and electrical hazards.
Ability to travel to different sites.
City of Abilene Core Values
Demonstrating through our actions that we hold ourselves and our citizens in high enough regard to do what we say we will do, in the timeframe we commit to.
Recognizing that everyone has dignity and deserves helpful, courteous, and prompt attention.
Consistently doing what is necessary, expected, and required, and when able to do so, exceeding expectations.
Possessing an unwavering commitment to doing the right things right.
Consistently adhering to high professional and ethical standards.
Keeping commitments to our citizens, co-workers, and others.
Service Above Self
Being open and approachable to council members, citizens, and our fellow employees at all times.
Treating our customers like we would like to be treated.
Fostering a servant's heart in ourselves and each other by conscientiously doing what is best for the community in all cases.
Passionately committed to serving others.
Helping to make our citizens' lives better.
Finding ways to say yes.
Excellence in All We Do
Delivering on promises made, taking personal responsibility for achieving community-minded goals.
Leading by example, recognizing the importance of working together to meet everyone's needs, treating everyone with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
Sharing resources and information freely.
Communicating regularly and honestly with council members, citizens, and employees.
Having a can-do attitude.
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||7/8/2019|
|REPORTS TO:||Quality |
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- Related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license – willingness to obtain Class B CDL within 6 months
- Mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
Metric is looking to hire a CEI Inspector for to join our Orlando, FL team. This position will be responsible for performing assignments in assisting the Senior CEI Inspector in the performance of their duties and will receive general supervision from the Senior Inspector who reviews work while in progress. Our Orlando team has been working continuously together on various award-winning projects for over 10 years. This position will be working in District 5 of the FDOT.
- Operational analysis of construction of freeways, interchanges, arterials, ramps and intersections
- Verification testing of different aspects on FDOT Projects
- Provide technical support and task management for transportation projects
- 2+ years of CEI Inspector experience or 1+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to organize projects and tasks, stay on schedule and meet required deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, to meet common goals
- CTQP Concrete Level 1
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level 1
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level 1
- CTQP Final Estimates Level 1
- IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level 1
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- Florida Storm water, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, PTO & Holidays)
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Life/AD&D Coverage, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401k with Company Contribution
Dental & Vision Insurance
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects.
In the last four decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.
Range Systems Inspector - Live Range Inspection/Data Collection Support
The Range Systems Inspector shall provide development, planning and sustainment support to RTAM by working in concert with resident System Support Officers (SSOs) to analyze live training systems fielding, operation and associated sustainment activities in order to determine trends and develop approaches and methods to improve live training systems support to USMC personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Live Range Inspection/Data Collection Support
- Assists RTAM and the local System Support Officer (SSO) in the provision of property accountability and life-cycle management for both live training systems and simulators. Contractor shall conduct quarterly, semi-annual and annual inventories as directed by the System Support Officer.
- The contractor shall assist the SSO with warehouse management, inventory control, maintenance and replacement scheduling. Contractor shall take the primary hand-receipt provided by the System Support Officer and conduct required inventories as directed the System Support Officer.
- The contractor shall prepare information briefings and decision documentation, examining the linkages between range and training area live training systems and unit training objectives in order to optimize the utilization of Range and Training Area Management (RTAM) sponsored assets.
- The contractor shall prepare reports, presentations and charts that support Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements analysis for existing and future live training systems.
- The contractor shall prepare semiannual training resource gap assessment presentations and reports in support of TECOM live training resources. Gap assessments shall identify areas where shortfalls exist, in current live training systems inventories. Contractor shall provide reports quarterly on training resource gaps and provide to the System Support Officer.
- Contractor shall provide using units with concept of employment briefs and coordinate the employment of minor training devices such as Portable Infantry Target Systems (PITS), Instrumented Tactical Engagement Simulation System (I-TESS) and Battlefield Effects (BFX). Contractor shall provide the briefings to the assigned units at their respective locations as directed by the System Support Officer.
- High School Diploma Required – Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Career level Logistics/Supply education desired
- Experience as USMC SNCO or above desired
- Work as a Logistics Chief or Warehouse Chief is highly desired for this position.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have understanding of Warehousing. Inventory Control, and Accountability procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of Marine Corps live range training systems to include the requirements generation process, training system acquisition process and the operations and sustainment of live range training systems.
- Familiarity with the Marine Corps Base where work is conducted and must be capable of working in a military staff environment that requires coordination both internally and externally with installation commands and with TECOM.
- Familiarity with and adherence to established command and staff procedures, especially those involving staff coordination and chain of command.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Required to walk ranges in harsh weather conditions on a regular basis.
- May be required to life awkward sized items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Daily travel in local area during work day (including use of personal vehicle).
- Requires 10% - 15% travel.
- Start date is anticipated to be on or about 1 October 2019
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!