Inspector Type Job Description Sample
Chief Deputy Clerk Type II
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio is accepting applications for the position of Chief Deputy Clerk. The court is comprised of 55 clerk’s office staff andseven judges. The court serves the 40 northernmost counties in the State of Ohio, with locations in Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Toledo and Youngstown. The Chief Deputy Clerk is an executive level management position in the Clerk’s office, reporting directly to the Clerk of Court. The Chief Deputy Clerk is responsible for assessing and improving current processes, procedures, and daily operations. The incumbent will manage the workflow and large-scale projects of the court. In the absence of the Clerk, the Chief Deputy assumes all of the functions and responsibilities of the Clerk.
- Provides leadership in the areas of human resources, finance, court services, policy development, automation, and strategic planning.
- Assists with developing and executing long-range plans of the Clerk’s office and the court while managing district-wide projects, policies, procedures, and initiatives, and effectively communicates the impact of changes on operations.
- Assists with overseeing the business of the court, including analysis, interpretation, and application of relevant statutes, rules, reports, and operating procedures while serving as a custodian of official court records.
- Oversees the work of court managers, which include five Deputy Clerks in Charge and a Budget Manager.
- Interacts with the Administrative Office, Federal Judicial Center, court units, the Bar, judges, employees, other federal agencies, and the public to resolve complex issues of practice and procedure.
- Troubleshoots and resolves personnel matters, and recommends the appropriate solutions.
- Manages and coordinates a variety of functions and activities, including CLE credit hour coordination and website content monitoring.
- Manages and updates various court documents to enhance the effectiveness of the Clerk’s Office.
- Assists in the review, development, and implementation of the Continuity of Operations Plan.
- Assists in directing the court’s financial services functions in accordance with statutory requirements and in the preparation for cyclical audits and ensures that operational processes are in compliance.
- Conducts periodic staff training on relevant topics.
- The Chief Deputy travels occasionally within the district to other court locations in Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and Toledo.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in public, business or judicial administration, or other related field from an accredited college or university required.
- A minimum of six-years progressively responsible administrative, professional, supervisory, technical or other responsible work, which provided an opportunity to gain a general knowledge of management practices and administrative processes, skill in dealing with others in person-to-person work relationships, and the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Ability to successfully lead with vision, sustain a high level of organizational excellence, articulate management priorities and lead change as directed by the clerk;
- A thorough understanding of organizational management to include administrative and human resource aspects;
- A proven record of leadership and accomplishments;
- Ability to exercise a high level of integrity and retain confidential information.
- Excellent judgment, proven problem solving abilities, and ability to tactfully handle workplace and employee relations issues;
- Demonstrated ability to research, gather and analyze relevant data;
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with judicial officers;
- Ability to effectively coach, develop, direct, and manage a skilled, service-oriented team;
- An understanding of current information technology, and the ability to apply automation concepts for enhanced court operations;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills;
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Availability to travel, which includes some overnight stays.
- A Master’s degree in business, public or judicial administration, or a law degree from an accredited college or university.
- Federal or state court experience with a working knowledge of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, and an understanding of court operations and administration.
- Working knowledge of legal terminology, court procedures, and Federal Judiciary case management.
Conditions of Employment:
Employees of the United States Courts are not included in the government’s Civil Service classification and are considered “at will” employees.
Applicants must be United States citizens or lawful permanent residents actively seeking citizenship. Applicants will be required to submit to a background investigation (including references, criminal history, and credit history) prior to an offer of employment being made. The person selected for this position will also be required to submit fingerprints for an FBI background check. The Chief Deputy Clerk position is an Executive High-Sensitive position within the federal judiciary. Employment will therefore be considered provisional pending the successful completion of a ten-year, full-field Office of Personnel Management background investigation. The Chief Deputy will be subject to updated background investigations every five years. A probationary period is also required.
The Federal Financial Management Reform Act requires direct deposit of federal wages.
The United States Bankruptcy Court offers a benefits package to full-time permanent employees. Some of these benefits are optional and require employee payment or co-payment. Available benefits include:
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- 13 Days Paid Vacation (per year for the first three years)
- 20 Days Paid Vacation (after three years)
- 26 Days Paid Vacation (after fifteen years)
- 13 Days Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Thrift Savings Plan with matching funds (401k & Roth 401k style)
- Participation in Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS-FRAE)
- Health, Dependent, & Commuter Reimbursement Programs
- Public Transit Subsidy Program
- Long-Term Care Insurance
To be considered, qualified applicants must apply online by visiting the Employment section of the Ohio Northern Bankruptcy Court website at https://tdi.ilnb.uscourts.gov/wwwroot/Employment/appform.cfm?ref=l4gsd9zw&pos=18-01
A full application packet consisting of a letter of interest, detailed resume, list of three professional references, a completed AO-78 Application for Judicial Branch Federal Employment, must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the announcement closing date. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls will be accepted.
Applicants selected for an interview must travel at their own expense.
This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
The court reserves the right to modify the conditions of this job announcement, to withdraw the job announcement, or to fill the position sooner than the closing date, if a closing date is shown, any of which actions may occur without prior notice.
The United States Bankruptcy Court is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Need Employee Who Can Type At Least 60+ WPM
Looking to hire for immediate job opening in Edmond, OK
Can you type at least 60 Words per Minute? Find out here: https://www.typingtest.com/
*Please only apply if you score 60 or hire*
We require a competent, responsible, and reliable individual for this position. It is fast paced and needs someone who can keep up. Multi-tasking is a must. Attention to detail is key. You must be able to show that you can type a minimum of 60+ wpm on a typing test. You must demonstrate ability to be able to effectively communicate with others in a professional manner. You must demonstrate excellent penmanship, as well as filing skills, and organizational skills.
- scheduling field employees for shifts
- conversing and communicating with both clients and employees
- HR duties such as answering phones and filing paperwork
- basic computer knowledge
- interviewing new applicants
- On-Call work on various nights and weekends (additional/extra pay)
- and much more!
Apply today as this position will be filled fast, and we are now accepting applications!
Ask us about our benefits! We offer health insurance, PTO, and bonuses!
CDL A Or B Drivers And Type 3 Drivers
Royal Hawaiian Movers, Inc. has immediate openings for highly motivated freight delivery drivers. If you are a high performer and want to join a dynamic company with over 250 employees and locations on all the major Hawaiian Islands with plenty of future growth opportunities, we should talk. We offer a very competitive compensation program based on experience and performance. We offer comprehensive training and we will train you to be a top performer in this exciting company. Bring us a willingness to learn and a commitment to being the best and we will succeed together.
We are looking for career minded individuals to join our company and help us today and grow with us in the future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the safe, accurate, and timely delivery of assigned routes
- Clearly and professionally communicate with dispatch and customers
- Conduct pre-trips on all equipment
- Load and unload deliveries/pick-ups
- Be able to assist in warehouse when needed
- Have a flexible schedule
- Follow detailed instructions
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
· Clean driving record and previous experience preferred
· Existing medical card preferred
· Safe and defensive driving skills a must
· Must comply with all DOT regulations, including hours of service rules
· Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
· Provide excellent customer service
· Adhere and follow ALL company “Safety” practices, policies and procedures.
· Report all damages and/or injuries in a timely manner
· Medical and Dental
· FSA and Aflac benefits
· Paid vacations
· Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Type Change Mechanic
LOCATION: Elgin, IL
Type Change Mechanic set-up multiple machines to grind, measure and assemble various products.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Type Change Mechanic:
- Operate multiple computerized grinding, measuring and assembling machines.
- Correctly swap machine parts and material handling parts within time constraints.
- Save old programs, check and set machine parameters in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) according to operational specifications for different customers
- Fine-tune mechanisms and calibrate gauges and machines for optimum performance.
- Measure components and parts with precision dial indicators or other instruments and resolve issues where components and parts do not meet customer specifications.
- Visually inspect components and parts for defects and solve identified issues.
REQUIREMENTS for the
Type Change Mechanic:
- Knowledge of abrasive machining
- Working knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Ability to read machine or customer part blue prints.
- Basic computer skills and experience with hand tools, calipers, and dial indicators.
- General knowledge of material handling, manufacturing processes, quality control systems
- Setup CNC Equipment.
If this role is of interest to you, contact TeamBradley today for further details!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Email Bob Nappi.
Teacher Type 04
We are currently seeking a Teacher to implement Pre K and Head Start educational component, based on developmentally appropriate practices, and agency policy.
A Full-time position is available to be responsible for the total daily program of classroom and group, initiate discussion with supervisor regarding classroom concerns. Work closely with assistant teachers in planning activities through weekly team meetings. Supervise assistant teachers and all auxiliary volunteers in classroom and help to plan for in-service training needs of staff. Collaborate with other agency and center staff in planning overall program, including a variety of educational activities. Maintain safe, neat, orderly classroom environment. Assure that classroom is set up daily and prepared for activities before children arrive. Teacher will be responsible for parent conferences and children’s progress reports. Maintain good relationships with parents and guardians of all children; discuss problems in this area with director and cooperatively work through solutions. Participate as member of center team, maintaining a spirit of cooperation and flexibility in carrying out responsibilities. Initiate own plan for professional development. Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences present in the agency’s service population. EOE.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education and a Type 04 certificate. Ability to speak Spanish and/or Urdu, a plus! Candidate will be expected to follow established class curriculum and should have good computer skills, as well as the ability to meet paperwork deadlines.
Key Words: Social Services, Human Services, Child and Family Services, Personal Care, Medical Health Services, Nursing, Family Therapists, Mental Health, Rehabilitation Services, Child and Youth Services, Services for Elderly, Services for Disabilities, Vocational Rehabilitation, Case Manager, Volunteer, Program Coordinator, Resident Assistance, Program Assistant, Community Support Specialists, Service Coordinator, Manager, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP,
Hanoi Sign Language - Vietnamese Type Of Sign Language
At Akorbi, we are seeking qualified and certified interpreters, who are team players that want to succeed and grow with a dynamic innovative company!
Interpreters should have some industry experience, who work well under pressure, have subject matter expertise, and a good understanding of different industry terminology. Our focus is in the Healthcare Industry, Health Insurance, Medical care / Legal/Court/Financial and Customer Service.
Independent Contract Interpreters to provide Onsite Consecutive Interpreting.
- HANOI SIGN LANGUAGE - Vietnamese style of Sign Language
· Provide excellent interpretation services between Providers doctors, nurses and patients.
· Provide excellent interpretation services between health care organizations and their members
· Follow the code of ethics and conduct, and HIPAA compliance requirements
· Be professionally responsible at all times.
If you feel you are qualified, and are interested please email your resume to interpreterjobs@ akorbi.com and/or you may register directly onto our database at: https://main.akorbi-lspware.com One of our Linguist Resource Specialists will contact you to discuss details and rates further.
Thank you for your interest in AKORBI
Akorbi (www.akorbi.com) is rated the 12th fastest growing Woman Owned Business in the US and we are seeking qualified and certified interpreters, who are team players that want to succeed and grow with a dynamic innovative company! Akorbi is recognized for quality service, commitment to clients, customers, and loyal commitment to our interpreters.
Entry Level Manual Type Machinist
Entry-Level Jr. Manual Type Machinist A manufacturing company in Rancho Santa Margarita is seeking a Full-Time Entry-Level Jr. Manual Type Machinist for the 1st shift. This is a temp to hire position.
1 -2 years machine shop experience preferred Must read blue prints Ability to follow simple instructions Ability follow protocols set by Company Basic math skills Ability to speak and write English Other: Training on manual grinding machine will be provided Company will provide tools
Full-Time Shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm / Monday - Friday
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Scientist/Autoimmunity And Type I Diabetes
We are seeking a scientist in our Autoimmunity and Type 1 Diabetes Cluster of our Immunology & Inflammation Research Therapeutic Area . The candidate will collaborate with technology platforms across Sanofi and drive drug discovery projects from target identification to early clinical development.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Identify and validate the therapeutic targets for autoimmune diseases using “multi-omics” data and cutting-edge genomics and pharmacologic technologies
Develop cellular immunology assays for lead discovery and optimization
Work closely with bioinformatics team on identification of biomarkers for stratification of patients and evaluation of treatment efficacy
Contribute/lead early stage drug discovery project to reach milestones
Help establish interactions with collaborators within and outside the department
Provide scientific expertise, establish and manage external scientific collaborations, monitor external market, and provide critical assessment
Provide and promote support for operational excellence according to Sanofi values and ethics
Prepare publications, research and clinical/regulatory documentation in accordance with Sanofi quality standards
PhD in Immunology or related field with minimum 0+ years of industry or academic experience in immunology, or MS in Immunology or related field with minimum of 2 years of industry or academic experience in immunology; or BS in Immunology or related field with minimum of 5 years of industry or academic experience in immunology.
Track record of excellent scientific publications and demonstrated proficiency with mechanistic studies relevant to human immune regulation
Experience with innate immunity research is highly desirable
Experience with system immunology and single cell sequencing is highly desirable
Experience with immune cell genome editing is highly desirable
Experience with autoimmunity research is highly desirable
Strong people organizational and presentation skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and team skills; track record of success working collaboratively across disciplines Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-SA Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe. Sanofi, Empowering Life Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe. Sanofi, Empowering Life
Training Coordinator (Administrative, Coordinator, HR Or Related Type Experience)
The Training Coordinator will support Missiles and Fire Control and will provide administrative support for the Talent and Organizational Capability (T&OC) team through the following responsibilities:
Provide outstanding customer service for the Dallas Training Center
Coordinate T&OC class/training logistics (facilitators, location, materials, classroom setup, etc.)
Enter course information into Learning Management System and run requested reports
Monitor course enrollments to help program leads address course capacity issues
Promote T&OC class offerings
Collect and process evaluation data and provide program leads
Maintain and organize training materials and supplies
Provide administrative support for T&OC talent development initiatives and targeted communications
- Maintain upkeep of Dallas Training Center facility
Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) - Create and manipulate electronic forms; database entry and report generating; PowerPoint creation
Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills with ability to prioritize/balance work based on due dates
Demonstrated analytical skills in troubleshooting and identifying root causes as well as corrective and preventative actions
Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience preferred We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
Demonstrated ability to remain flexible and adaptable to frequent change
Ability to work in an open environment with distractions (for example, people talking on phone around you)
Outstanding customer service with internal and external clients
Written and oral communication skills
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
Superior organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment Physical
Ability to lift 25 lbs/ work in a cubicle GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Type Test Technician
Full-Time Location: Pullman, WA
The Opportunity Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks a professional, innovative and detailed individual for our Type Test Technician.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic work place, then this position is for you! SEL’s corporate office is located in Eastern Washington where you'll enjoy an unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: country space, freedom from traffic, easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests, as well as great schools and universities.
Type Test Technician
Perform type tests (environmental, mechanical, and electrical stress) to ensure product robustness including: Hot, Cold, Damp Heat, Vibration/Shock/Bump, RFI (radiation & immunity), ESD, SWC, EFT/B, Hipot, Surge Immunity, and Magnetic Immunity.
Perform other tests to ensure product robustness including power supply cycling and HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test). Write test procedures and reports. Provide support to engineering and technician staff as needed. Work within established safety and quality standards.
Follow professional development suggestions of supervisor. Understand. Create. Simplify. Other duties as assigned.
Basic knowledge of modern analog and digital electronics and electronic circuits Familiarity with modern test equipment Word processing and spreadsheet skills Ability to work independently in an efficient manner Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment Background check results satisfactory to SEL Negative drug test result(s)
Two-year electronic technology or related associate degree - or actively pursuing an electronic technology or other related degree Experience with testing and trouble-shooting microprocessor-based products Programming skills Experience with LabView Ability to work overtime, as required Experience with SWC, ESD, EFT, Thermatrons etc. applied to testing industrial/substation grade products To Apply for This Position: We ask all candidates to apply through our website at www.selinc.com/careers. If your qualifications and experience match any of our current openings, please submit your resume for that position so that you may be considered immediately.
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of resume submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status. An Award Winning Company Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!