Installer Interior Assemblies Job Description Sample
Interior Assembly Installer
We are looking for hard working individuals who have the experience and knowledge to grow within the company. We manufacture HIGH QUALITY road cases for production and audio visual companies. We do not mass - produce these cases; they are built to order and require a high attention to detail .
You will be apart of our interior installation department. This department is responsible for reading blue prints accurately and cutting foam and carpet to specific measurements for each case. Once the foam or carpet is cut to size, you would be responsible for installing them into the case with the use of adhesive. There are other responsibilities including the use of wood dividers, aluminum extrusions and rivets to install divider configurations to the inside of the case. You will have to think ahead on how the case should be built so that the case can be completed in the time allowed.
- 1+ Years with similar experience (Upholstery, Manufacturing, etc)
- Ability to use a tape measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- High attention to detail
- Ability to ask questions during construction to ensure product is manufactured correctly
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Understanding of batch production and custom manufacturing is a plus
- Working together as a team to accomplish daily goals
- Proper and safe use of tools and the ability to follow and maintain a safe work environment
- Various types of foam
- Carpet (Similar to subwoofer enclosures)
- Adhesives & Paints
- Rivets and Fasteners
Tools and Equipment Used
- Scissors, Razor Blades, and Knives
- Bandsaw, Tablesaw, Chop saws and Portaband.
- Pneumatic Rivet Guns, Drills, Impact Guns, & Various Hand Tools
Job Type: Full-time
Installer - A/C Interior (Orlando, FL)
Installer - A/C Interior (Orlando, FL)
JOB DUTIES: I. Works from aircraft orders, production inspection records, engineering orders, manufacturing planning, and complete knowledge of all interior installations to determine and plan, according to requirements, the interior installations and adjustments of upholstery, furniture, and accessories per standard shop practices.
II. Plans and performs any layout requirements and investigates installation details for unique or first time interior installations. Completes varying levels of interior modifications on all types of Citation aircraft. Has the ability to understand and accomplish the desired end modification objective utilizing the most efficient and economical methods possible with little or no supervision.
III. Assures installations and product inspection records are worked in sequence with Q.C. acceptance. Performs the more complex installation work and Q.C. installation squawks. Reviews aircraft to identify and complete items which require rework with little or no supervision.
IV. Keeps surrounding work area clean emphasizing cleanliness of the aircraft interior and its protection using protective covers on windows, seats, floors, etc., during and after installation work. V. Requires using a variety of hand and power tools and basic measuring instruments. VI. Responsible only for own work. VII. Performs other related duties as required. Qualifications
EDUCATION: Requires the use of blueprints, simple arithmetic, and simple measuring devices. Equivalent to 2 years of high school or trades training.
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years of aircraft interiors installation, refurbishment and modification experience possessing a thorough knowledge of Citation aircraft interiors. WORKING CONDITIONS: Good working conditions with an occasional exposure to fumes, heat, and cold.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Florida-Orlando
Req ID: 260868
Interior Installer Tech II
INTERIOR INSTALLER / MECHANIC
LOCATION: Long Beach, Ca
SHIFT: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels).
- Ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Follow SOP’s when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Remove and re-install nut plates, inserts and other fasteners used in aircraft interiors. Apply proper use of hardware and fittings on aircraft installations.
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Work with lead and higher skilled technicians to develop and implement process improvements that reduce cost, cycle time, and man-hours using Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement techniques.
- Perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma/GED
- Two (2) years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience
- Previous experience in aerospace industry preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Ability to use hand/power tools and equipment associated with installation and removal of interiors.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
We all worked with and for some of the big names in the industry and became increasingly frustrated with our experience. We collectively found that while larger companies had name recognition they did not focus on any true specialty.
In our experience, we learned that in order to truly be a successful talent partner for our clients, you needed dedicated professionals who were experts in identifying "key skill" sets in their recruiting fields.
As fate would have it, our collective paths crossed. We often spoke of our common frustrations and determined we would open our own corporation so that we could get it right!
Since opening we've been overwhelmed by the positive response. Both our clients and working colleagues are pleased to have an organization that finally understands their needs!
Aircraft Interior Installer - VIP
Superior Group is looking for Aircraft Interior Installer - VIP for our client located in Waco, TX Safely perform installation, and fabrication of wide-body VIP aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels). Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications. Install cabin and cockpit seats and furniture Fabricates and does simple layout on such items as boxes, brackets, clips, etc.
Seeks methods to cross train to develop technical and business knowledge. Will also be needed to assist Aircraft Mechanics, under supervision,
Production Manager – Merlin – Propulsion Assemblies
Production Manager – Merlin – Propulsion Assemblies Manufacturing and Production - Leadership Apply for this position SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars. Production Manager – Merlin – Propulsion Assemblies The Propulsion Production Manager is responsible for up to 120 technicians and the on floor activities of key assembly and/or service work centers. This is a dynamic position that requires the ability to monitor and create actions for key department metrics while managing production schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to key stakeholders. As a production manager, you will lead several complex, multi-disciplinary production teams and projects and will be required to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily in building rocket engine hardware. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will be responsible for leading and managing a staff of 40+ employees per shift (up to 120 on 3 shifts)
Manage modification, repair, assembly and integration of production assemblies in order to guarantee achievement of on time delivery and quality targets
Responsible for managing the complete production process within a predefined area and ensuring safety at all times
Resolve reoccurring nonconformance issues
Review work instructions and making change recommendations when needed
Meet tight production schedules to achieve high rate production
Responsible for assessing, staffing and vetting the appropriate skillset needed
Monitor material costs and cost savings
Identify and set-up of training programs
Develop, initiate, coordinate, and enforce system policies, and procedures
Monitor labor hours and overtime, and implement improvement plans and time management with staff
Capacity planning of equipment and personnel
Coordinate with Engineering and other departments to minimize production interruptions
Think creatively and question the status quo while following documentation and maintaining prescribed quality standards
Develop and assure adequate machine maintenance schedules and back-up spares availability BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field or 5 years of experience as a manager in a production environment
Minimum of 6 years in aerospace (airframe, launch vehicle, military) or high volume manufacturing sector
Minimum of 4 years in management PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience bringing teams and processes from development to production
Able to effectively communicate with Engineering and Production (verbal and written)
Excellent concentration and attention to detail with outstanding work efficiency and accuracy
Schematics: Engineering drawings, circuit layouts, and parts list / Cable Harnesses: wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and parts list. Mechanical Assemblies: mechanical drawings and parts lists
Strong leadership skills
Safety training and/or safety certifications
Experience monitoring, tracking and continually improving total cost equation
Experience with applying lean manufacturing principles, efficiency methods
Able to adapt to constant changing work assignments and fast paced work environment ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed
Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. unassisted
Able to travel for short and extended trips as needed (Up to 10% travel) ITAR REQUIREMENTS:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000. Job Location Hawthorne, CA, United States
Electrical Design Engineer - Interconnect Assemblies
- May be considered a specialist in a specific hardware area or generalist in multiple hardware areas and recognized in their organization.
- Significant domain knowledge of products and systems in assigned area. Plan, analyze, design, test and document hardware of high complexity and contribute to system integration.
- Understand, utilize, and improve internal processes and tools for the development of hardware.
- Decisions may have significant impact on cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Act as a mentor to more junior engineers in additional areas including project planning and execution. Generate engineering estimates on complex hardware designs.
- Estimate, track, and report project costs and schedules.
Job Specific/Job Description Additions:
- Design interfaces that link groupings of individual COTS products into integrated systems
- Produce System Block Diagrams and Schematics
- Design and produce documentation to build cable per company standard
- Design electro-mechanical interconnect assemblies
- Create engineering specifications and interface with third-party vendors
- Provide monthly cost and schedule status to a Cost Account Manager
- Relationships- Able to interface well with multiple engineering and operations disciplines on a daily basis.
- Agility- Can easily change focus between high level system concepts and low level design details.
- REQUIRED: Experienced with AutoCAD 2011 + to create schematics and cable assembly drawings.
- REQUIRED: Experience with utilizing MS Office Applications.
- REQUIRED: U.S. Citizen
- PREFERRED: Training Simulator Design Experience
- PREFEERED: Working Military Contract Experience
- PREFEERED: Lotus Notes experience
- Product developed in Binghamton: Design and develop Operational Flight and Maintenance Training Simulators for the Military, in Binghamton we focus on Ground and Rotary Wing simulators.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality solutions to help achieve personal or organizational success. We recruit the best talent nationwide in order to offer the best solutions. We're the Chief of Staff. Working together, we'll quickly set the standard that there are no limits to anything you're looking to accomplish; No limits at all.
salary:$18 - $20 per hour
date posted:Monday, February 5, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
description We are currently recruiting for a skilled Electro-Mechanical Assembler! Shift: 8am
5pm Pay rate: 18 - 20/hr Location: Patchogue Responsibilities
Read/identify components and wiring information
Read schematic drawings
Perform Cabling/Chasis building
Wire and cable dressing (secure with tie wraps or lacing cord) Working hours: 8am
Familiar with electro-mechanical devices (Transformers,motors, switches breakers) -Minor soldering
Use of hand tools like crimping tools, strippers, taps
2-3 years worth of experience If you're interested reply to this post with a resume or call my office and reference the "Wirer/Electrical Assemblies" position, ask for John. T:631/582-3807 Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Electrician - Southwestern Assemblies Of God University - Facility Management
Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
The Electrician executes projects and work orders by installing, maintaining, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical equipment. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
The Electrician executes scheduled assignments, work requests and projects.
Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine correct layout and troubleshoot of industrial electrical equipment installations
Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, Ethernet and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
Research and specify repair parts from manuals and computer sources
Commitment to participate in continuous improvement efforts to optimize reliability and value
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Previous experience in a process driven electrical maintenance position required
Must have the ability to read drawings and blueprints and interpret specifications
Must have the ability to understand and apply industry standards for installation, repairs, and safety
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Must be able to follow safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs. Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Mechanical Design Engineer , Aerospace Mechanical Assemblies
Industry leading Aerospace precision component and mechanical mechanisms developer and manufacturer has immediate need for experienced Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Design Engineers. Responsibilities include applying engineering principles, researching, designing, and developing and overseeing testing of aerospace products and systems to meet customer standards and envelope requirements. Coordinates with sales engineers and operations personnel to translate broad concepts of customer requirements into reliable, cost-effective, and producible products. Reports to the Engineering Manager. Determines requirements for new product applications by exploring new ideas generated through the sales and marketing staff and through direct discussions with customers. Applies engineering principles and researches, designs, develops concepts, and oversees the testing of latch and latching systems that meet established parameters including cost, envelope, producibility, and quality. Performs and/or assigns, checks, and coordinates personnel engaged in the preparation of detail drawings. Utilizes project management software, concurrent-engineering principles, design for manufacture and design for assembly. Works with short-run-shop personnel to develop product prototypes and methods of tooling needed to produce products. Resolves engineering problems, which surface throughout the development cycle and in response to customer requests. Oversees and reviews the preliminary stress calculations and tolerance studies. Keeps abreast of new product developments within the industry in order to ensure that company products continue to advance the state-of-the art. Schedules design reviews. Assumes final responsibility for project schedules and budget. Responsible for interpreting customer requirements for new projects.
Requires BS Engineering, 5 plus years' experience in Design and Project Engineering to include Aerospace components/parts/mechanisms within machining, manufacturing, and fabrication environment. Must have in-depth professional knowledge of engineering principles particularly with respect to product design and development, SolidWorks. Demonstrated experience working with metallic materials, metal fabrication processes, and metallic materials finishing. Must be able to resolve special problems associated with company products. Professional Registration (EIT or PE) is a plus.
Warehouse, Shipping, And Assemblies Assistant
We are seeking a Warehouse, Shipping, and Assemblies Assistant to become an integral part of our team. We are a 11 year old family owned company that specializes in adventure motorcycles and electric kids bikes. We have a store front and website e-commerce business.
- Assemble merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries and quotes
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Pick and pack packages
- Label and seal packages
- Unpack and repack kids electric bikes when necessary.
- Perform basic set-up of electric bikes
- Perform basic troubleshooting of electric bikes
- Perform basic installations on adventure motorcycles
- Previous experience in shipping, warehouse, assemblies, logistics, bicycles, motorcycles or other related fields
- Interest in and some experience doing basic mechanical tasks like working on bicycles or motorcycles. We can train. We just need attention to detail
- Ability to handle physical workload in a warehouse environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!