Instructor Bus Trolley And Taxi Job Description Sample
Buy Your Own Truck Program - Become Your Own Boss!
Raj Transport Inc . is seeking quality drivers to fill Regional and OTR positions. We are a small family owned and operated trucking company located in Lexington, KY. Our company makes safety our number one priority, which is reflected in our impeccable safety record.
What We Offer:
- Company drivers guaranteed $1,000 weekly paychecks
- Full Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 2016 - 2018 Freightliner Cascadia & Columbia trucks
- Rider Program
- 3,000+ miles per week available
- Buy your own truck program, become your own BOSS!
- Full service garage in house
- O/O's parts and labor discounts
- Competitive wages
- Valid Class A CDL license
- 2 years of tractor trailer experience in the last 5 years
- No more than 1 major preventable accident in the last 3 years
- Meet DOT physical & medical requirements
RTI does not discriminate in any employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Associated topics: bus driver, conductores clase c, flatbed driving, kenworth t680, messenger armed, shuttle driver, taxi driving, transportation vendor, trolley driving, van northeast
Flatbed OTR National Fleet - Tampa, FL
- Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
- NEW Short-Haul Compensation Package
- Earn $35 for any trip with a loaded length of haul of 350 miles or less
- Extra mileage pay for oversized loads
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Pet Policy
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Offer Stop & Drop Pay
- Stop pay has been increased to $30 per stop
- Tarp Pay
- $50 for tarping and $20 for re-tarping
- Less than 20% of our freight is tarped
- Safety and Productivity Bonus
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Minimum of 1 Year OTR Experience
- Class A CDL with TWIC Card and Alabama Coil Certificate
- Stable, verifiable work history
- Acceptable Driving Record as reflected by MVR & PSP reports
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past 5 years
Hunt Transportation has a storied history, from hauling livestock in the early years to today as one of the premiere flatbed trucking companies. Hunt joined the Crete Carrier family of companies in 1999. Our truck drivers are among the best in the industry, exceeding CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute has also recognized Hunt as a Top Pay Certified Carrier. In addition to giving drivers the pay they deserve, we also offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health, life, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing program.
Associated topics: driver trainee, home daily driving, lease purchase heavy haul, round trip, taxi cab, taxi driving, tractor trailer driver, trolley driver, van division, wheelchair van driving
Power Only - Dedicated Midwest Routes - Drivers
Call 678-###-#### Today!
Work with our private fleet servicing retailers in the Midwest. Drop and Hook, No touch delivery and loaded and empty mile pay package available. Average 2500 miles per week with consistent work weekly.
Weekly settlements with direct deposit and discounted fuel program.
- $1.45 all miles plus FSC on loaded miles
- Dedicated work
- Must been 22 with clean driving history.
- Fuel surcharge program
- Detention pay
- Tags paid for by company
- Free satellite communications
- Stop pay
- Regular home time
Apply online below, or call 678-###-#### today!
Associated topics: courier, delivery driver, driver wanted, lease purchase opportunities consistent home time, lease purchase southeast regional, stepdeck, taxi driving, trolley driver, truck crane, van national
Overview Transdev, formerly Veolia Transportation, is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and combat global warming. The Rail Technician, under minimal supervision will perform complex and specialized electrical/electronic and mechanical troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, and overhauls of light rail transit vehicles and equipment. The Rail Technician will be responsible for assuring that all equipment is working and aligned properly to prevent damage to system and rail vehicles. The Rail Technician will provide emergency response and will be called upon to provide support for other areas in regards to light rail service, special events, streetcar, and public safety and service. This position is considered “Safety Sensitive” under FTA guidelines. Candidates / Employees must pass pre-employment drug test and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing under FTA guidelines.
Work with all members of the rail systems group and all related departments to provide clean, safe and reliable rail transit vehicles and to insure that there is no interruption in revenue service.
Performs electrical and mechanical repairs on rail transit vehicles to include charging, lighting, door, chopper/drive, HVAC and fare systems.
Responds to rail system emergencies that involve major service delays and/or serious accidents. Renders whatever remedial action is needed to ensure that power is removed and that the public is safe.
Requires working on live high voltage equipment.
Maintains 12, 24, 600VDC, 110 and 240 3/phase VAC vehicle systems.
Operating specialized service vehicles on an active rail system.
Follows and adheres to all rail system maintenance standards, policies and procedures applicable to the day-to-day operations.
Performs acceptance testing and pre-service testing of new power equipment as well as needed multi-system tests as required.
Performs planned maintenance as outlined by the OEM and Transdev management.
Must provide and maintain the standard tools of the trade. Transdev will provide all specialty tools.
Complies with all safety regulations set forth by Transdev, OSHA, FTA, FRA, and LADOTD.
QualificationsEducation, Licensing, and Certifications :
Candidates must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
Show proof of completion of electrical / mechanical training from a certified accredited school.
- Candidates must have four (4) years of paid experience repairing and maintaining high voltage electrical / mechanical systems or have four (4) years of paid experience working in streetcar / trolley systems.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
Demonstrate knowledge of preventative and corrective maintenance practices.
Ability to perform testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of complex electrical / mechanical systems Follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
PC skills including all Microsoft Office programs.
Skills and Knowledge Preferred:
Safely operate a variety of standard and specialized hand tools and shop power equipment
Follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both orally and in writing. Pre-Employment
Drug testing and background check
Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to attain and maintain a Commercial Class “A” driver’s license within the state the position resides Candidates must pass an oral test and interview in order to be considered for the final review process
Ability to lift and carry at least 60 lbs.
Must be able to manipulate 100 lbs.
Must be able to stand and walk on uneven surfaces while working.
Must be able to work while in the following positions or conditions: sitting, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, crouching, lying down prone or supine, at shoulder level or above, or any combination listed above.
Must be able to work at heights on platforms and man-lifts.
Must be able to work in pits and under lifted heavy equipment.
Must be able to work in all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety gear.
Must be able to work in the assigned uniform approved by ompany For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careersThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfmDrug free workplaceIf based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Internal Reference460Company/DivisionTransdev Services
No Cdl? We Can Help - Apply Today!- Now Hiring In Lincoln Park,Mi!
- Tuition Covered Training for Students
- Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program
- Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you! Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry. With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Driver---s License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R. England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R. England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles- Apply Now.
Associated topics: cdl driver, cnn, docent, english, fee, monorail, student, tour guide, tour partner, trolley
Flatbed Drivers - Get Your Career In Gear!
Do you enjoy working behind the wheel but still want to be home with your family every night? Do you want to be part of a strong team that is committed to customer service and safety? Then get your career in gear as a driver for Estenson Logistics today! Our drivers have dedicated local routes, which means they spend the night in their own bed and not in a hotel or the back of a truck. The average age of our ELC equipment is 1.3 years because your safety and comfort are our top priorities. Our competitive compensation plan pays you well and Safety Bonus pay can be earned. Apply with us today for a solid career opportunity in trucking and transportation!
- Deliver product and material goods in a safe and timely manner
- Coordinate delivery schedules using the most time efficient routes
- Local travel only - drivers will be home every night
- Customer service comes first provide courteous interaction with customers, dispatchers and supervisors
- Safety inspection of the vehicle before delivery including tire pressure, basic fluid levels and pneumatic controls
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure the job is done properly
APPLY ONLINE BELOW TODAYCALL 844-###-#### OR Please go to www.goelc.com click on \"CAREERS\" and submit a secure online application.
As a driver for Estenson Logistics, you will be a part of a well respected team, representing an industry leader who cares about their drivers and is dedicated providing the best customer service in the trucking industry. Bring your good driving record and previous transportation experience along with the following to start your career with Estenson Logistics today:
- One year of tractor-trailer experience
- Acceptable DMV record
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
- No Preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years (any vehicle)
- No DUI s or reckless driving within the past 7 years
- No felonies/confinement within the past 7 years
- Flatbed Experience required
- Night Shift Position 5pm to 6pm start times
working 8 to 10hrs per shift
Our drivers are the life-blood of our company, so we offer several benefits to our team. At Estenson Logistics, you will receive:
- Competitive pay with safety bonus and additional work days available in many area s
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and 401k with match
- Sleep in your own bed (home on a daily basis-no overnights)
- Newer equipment
- Weekly pay
- Pre-Paid Legal Plan
- So much more!
APPLY ONLINE BELOW TODAYCALL 844-###-#### OR Please go to www.goelc.com click on \"CAREERS\" and submit a secure online application.
Driving Better Careers
Estenson Logistics- APPLY today!
Associated topics: chofer, driver manager dispatcher, dump truck driving, lease purchase, road, swift refrigerated, taxi cab, team driver, trolley driving, uber full time driving
Tire Changer Truck And Pass And LT Tires
We are seeking a Tire Changer Truck And Pass And LT Tires to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Associated topics: ambulette driver, courier, fleet operations, kenworth t680, mixer driver, regional road, taxi driving, trolley driver, truck driver needed, uber driver
NEW PAY Rate! Weekly Hometime, Regional Runs, Sign-On!
Want More? Try deBoer!
It s an exciting year for us as we implement multiple upgrades in 2018! deboer now offers multiple regional opportunities throughout our hiring area. Regional drivers enjoy steady weekly miles, weekly hometime, excellent pay and top bonuses and benefits.JUST ANNOUNCED: PAY RAISE and NEW BONUSES!
Drivers with less than one year experience receive a significant weekly increase! Mileage drivers get a raise across the board, no matter the level of experience. Mileage drivers are also eligible to earn a weekly mileage bonus and monthly performance bonus!
NOW is the time to DISCOVER deBoer! Regional Drivers Enjoy: New Pay Rates and Bonuses for All Drivers! Weekly Hometime & 34 Hour Restart on Weekends Sign-On Bonus Consistent Regional Miles Every Week Bonus Incentives for Mileage Excellence and Safe Driving Excellent Benefits Package and Vacation Plan No runs to the northeast (NY, NH, VT, ME) ELD Training at both locations - Cedar Hill, Texas and Blenker, WI New, Increased Weekly Earnings Join the deBoer Transportation Team Today! 800-###-####www.deboerdrivers.com
Associated topics: cdl c, cdl jobs, driver hazardous material, driver instructor, driver manager dispatcher, lease purchase midwest regional, taxi driver, team driver, trolley driving, truck driver trainee
Diesel Mechanic - Heavy Trucks - TSC
mechanic service trucks trucking
Transport Service , a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group , is now seeking Mechanics out of Midland, MI!Apply Today!Advantages to joining our team
Industry Leading PayFlexibel ScheduleExcellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
Paid vacations & holidays401K with company match
Mechanic/Driver referral incentive pay
And so much more!We hope your career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your career, consider a position that fits your life with Kenan Advantage Group.MechanicHigh school diploma or GED equivalent1 year minimum verifiable experience performing general mechanical work including maintenance and repair experience or equivalent qualifications
Complete set of hand and air powered tools up to, and including, " drive
Valid driver's license
Technical school experience preferred
Call 877-###-#### for more information or apply now!Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water, food grade, chemicals and specialty products industries.Kenan Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: home daily driving, inexperienced driving, lease purchase, lease purchase heavy haul, postmates, taxi driver, transportation vendor, trolley driving, uber, van driver
Small Family Company - Regional Flatbed Hauler
Small family company with 110 trucks. We know each person by name. A truck drivers company, run by truck drivers.
Associated topics: chofer, instacart shopper, lease purchase opportunities consistent home time, mail carrier, reefer solo owner operator, sanitation transporter, tanker truck, taxi driver, towing service, trolley driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!