Instructor Watch Assembly Job Description Sample
Cyber Security Watch Positions/Security Engineer
- Serve as the Cybersecurity Watch Analyst responsible for analyzing information collected from a variety of sources to identify, analyze, and report on events to protect information systems and networks from threats.
- Perform technical security activities to include:
- Characterize and analyze security events to identify anomalous and potential threats to systems
- Analyze identified malicious activity to determine exploitation methods and impacts
- Triage intrusions, malware, and other cybersecurity threats
- Document, track and escalate cybersecurity incidents
- Comment on new ODNI/NIST standards / regulations as applies to client environment
- Employ best practices when implementing security requirements within an information system.
- Participate in IC Community Shared Resources Working Group.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Respond to cyber incidents as defined in DOE-IN Incident Response and local SOP.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Cyber security experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field.
- Desired Candidates have CISSP or other security certification.
- Knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Experience working in a SIEM, interpreting IDS alerts, and deriving context from event logs
- Candidates must have the following experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of the IC and audit collection policies.
- Possess effective interpersonal and presentation skills as he/she operates in a client-facing role.
- Possess the ability to communicate in written and oral form. Publication or presentation experiences a plus.
- Experience reporting IT Security events/incidents in the time prescribed based on policies and procedures.
- Candidate will be a Proactive Self Starter
- Candidate will Require Little to No Immediate Supervision or Day to Day Tasking
- Candidate will Possess Excellent Decision Making Skills.
- Candidate will Demonstrate Flexibility and Possess the Willingness to Support Shift Work if Needed.
- Candidate will Possess Excellent ability to collaborate as a Team and Possess Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Candidate will Possess Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills and be able to Interact with Senior Levels of Management.
- Possesses experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Experience analyzing host based security events and indicators
- Experience analyzing network based security events and indicators
- Experience working in a SOC and supporting incident response
- Experience with supporting the Joint Worldwide Intelligence System (JWICS).
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of virtualization capabilities
Must possess an active TS clearance (SCI preferred) and ability to obtain a Q/SCI clearance. To ensure Q clearances are processed in a timely manner (3-6 months), candidates must be natural born citizens. It is recommended not to consider candidates with immediate family members that are not natural born citizens as the processing time will likely exceed 6 months. Immediate family members include parents, siblings, spouse/partner, children.
Intelligence Watch Officer
Graham Technologies has an opening for an Intelligence Watch Officer in Washington DC. We are looking for an Intelligence Watch Officer to provide intelligence monitoring and warning functions along with national security communications and administrative support our customers senior leadership. In addition, the IOC serves as point-of-contact for other Washington area Intelligence and Operations Centers.
- Support 24x7 IOC activities, as deemed appropriate by the Government
- Provide current intelligence information to IN leadership via notification reports, situation reports, and preparation of read books and National Security Council (NSC) books.
- Brief IN senior officials and, as authorized, our customers principals on current intelligence issues and late breaking developments.
- Receive, transmit, control, and distribute critical documents for senior leadership
- Operate intelligence and national security information systems; serve as the Department's link with the U.S. Intelligence Community for time-sensitive activities.
- Provide support assistance to senior customers officials during international travel.
- Develop processes for and carry out procedures related to maintenance of Intelligence Operations Center equipment or documentation, e.g. maintenance of Intelligence Operations Center emergency deployment kits or updating of Departmental emergency phone lists.
- Support special projects and additional tasks in response to emergent needs.
- Conduct research and analysis of complex operational issues and distribute information from intelligence, operations, and open sources.
- Ensure that briefings, read-books, papers, responses to questions, coordination of articles, desk-notes, information papers, and slides are delivered in a timely, accurate and focused way . Print, distribute and review read books, ensuring a high standard of accuracy and proper writing style.
- Provide Document Control management by ensuring all documents entering or exiting the IOC are controlled through proper logging, digitizing and storing.
- Approve and enforce policies and practices regarding documents, including their organization and disposal. Maintain a document storage plan, which includes the short and long-term housing of physical records and digital information. Execute retention policy on the disposal of documents which are no longer required for operational reasons.
- Perform other administrative and operational tasks which may be directed in order to ensure efficient operation of the IOC.
- Perform various duties of the Executive Secretariat during non-business hours, as required.
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills and active DOE Q and SCI or DOD TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field required . Master’s degree in a business related field desired. 8 years of relevant experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- 4 years of experience required with 1 year of prior intelligence watch.
- Excellent program management, business, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques, and ability to effectively brief various IC officials and senior officials on a daily basis
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: All source information including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, Open Source, and ELINT.
- Familiarity with the functions, policy, and responsibility of the DOE-IN.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community. Expert specialized knowledge of the capabilities and operations of the US Intelligence Community. Ability to state intelligence requirements, research intelligence databases, interact with intelligence agencies to obtain intelligence products or services. Has a broad background and comprehensive experience in intelligence techniques and operations and the ability to apply this knowledge to problems related to incoming intelligence and national security information. Experience coordinating with various U.S. Government agencies relating to intelligence, foreign policy, and or law enforcement issues.
- Skill in intelligence research, analysis, and production. The incumbent has a thorough understanding of principles and techniques employed in intelligence collection, processing, production, and dissemination, as well as the analytical techniques used to develop finished intelligence reports assessments. Ability to research, assemble, write, and edit quality control intelligence reports, assessments, and briefing books for senior level personnel at a high standard of quality.
- Familiarity with the operation of intelligence and national security communications systems. The incumbent must have knowledge of a wide range of telecommunications concepts, principles, and practices to accomplish work processes using voice, data and telecommunications devices. The incumbent must have comprehensive knowledge of Telecommunications and Information Systems, Local Area Networks, Secure Internet networks, Intelligence Community networks, DODIIS AMHS JWICS messaging systems, Facsimile systems, Secure Telephone systems Reproduction equipment (copiers, scanners, VCR, DVD-R's) and Video Teleconferencing equipment (SVTS, JWICS, net meeting).
- Ability to execute emergency procedures and support senior leadership during crisis situations. The incumbent must have a comprehensive knowledge of IN and DOE continuity of operations planning and emergency response procedures.
- Demonstrated high-level of expertise in the use of business processes and Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Access).
- Ability to work shift-differentials between the hours of 7 PM to 6 PM, and off-normal hours.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Child Watch Staff - Hays
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY OCTOBER 1, 2018
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. It's who we are, who we aspire to be and how we show up every day. We are cause-driven. We don't just show up, we show up with purpose. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
We act with intentionality to connect people to our cause through our service and engagement principles. Every day we:
Welcome – Smile greet members by name, introduce yourself.
Connect – Ask questions, share a story, introduce them to other staff and members.
Support – Affirm and encourage them, wish them well.
Invite – Share opportunities to get involved and give back to the community.
Join us and help transform lives.
The Hays Communities Family Branch located in Buda, TX is seeking Child Watch Staff to join our team. We are looking for applicants that are available to work a flexible schedule on weekdays and weekends.
PAY RATE: $8.50 - $10.00 per hour, depending on experience
Under the direction of the Child Watch/MDO Coordinator, the Child Watch Staff member is responsible for directing all aspects of the classroom programs and executing the daily curriculum. The teacher will work toward providing a program to foster children's social, physical, spiritual, and mental growth.
Must be at least 16 years old
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Ability to work with children from 6 months-11 years of age
Child care experience preferred
Reliable transportation to attend work.
Team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude.
Interested in contributing to the mission of the YMCA.
- Current CPR and First Aid must be obtained within 30 days of employment
- Individual membership to all YMCA's of Austin (over $600.00/year value); Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
PTL Watch Stander Level II (Domestic)
ManTech International Corporation is looking to hire experienced personnel to support our U.S. Government Agency customer in multiple locations CONUS or OCONUS. This position will require the chosen candidate to currently possess an active DOD – Top Secret Security Clearance.
LOCATION : Varied CONUS and OCONUS locations.
The qualified candidate will look to work closely within a team environment. They must be able to demonstrate the ability to articulate well, be extremely tactful and reserved when in communication with all levels of leadership and will be assigned multiple complex projects that will directly impact their program by managing projects from start to finish.
MUST HAVE an active DOD – Top Secret Security Clearance for customer consideration.
MUST obtain a pre-deployment DoS Medical Clearance upon hire.
The Level 1 Watch Stander (WS1) is the entry-level position for PTL. The WS1 stands watch at the PTL desk in the DSCC or STOC.
This consists of employing a complex software and hardware system in order to track the movements of American Diplomatic Missions worldwide. The WS1 must blend the information provided through the PTL system with his/her knowledge of the missions at hand and with other intelligence pertaining to the mission or region in order to have the best possible situational awareness during every shift. The WS1 is responsible for reporting emergency activations and other anomalies to the designated government personnel.
Working to resolve critical situations can have real life or death impact and requires a serious outlook and a dedicated professional. The WS1 is required to work shifts that cover the globe 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays and weekends. The WS1 must commit to being available any time, and must be flexible in order to allow scheduling.
Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance with immediate eligibility to be granted access to sensitive compartmented information. Must be able to obtain Department of State Class 1 Medical Clearance.
The WS1 must have moderate technical skills (Microsoft products, PC basics, hardware basics); operational, operational support, or emergency management experience; and professional bearing, appearance, and verbal communication skills. This position requires attention to detail and ability to memorize and recite 6-character strings without fail; an understanding of State Department protective Operations; and an understanding of satellite technology. All WS1s must successfully complete DS Watch Stander Level 1 Training.
Required to travel OCONUS for training, surge support, and to provide short term backfill for overseas Watch Stander positions. OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination. Must be able to obtain Department of State Class 1 MedicalClearance. Must have a valid US Passport.
Qualifications Requires Bachelors Degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience in computer hardware, software, networking systems, and in the set-up, configuration, use, and trouble shooting of computer systems. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type Full-Time Shift Other/Unknown Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world.
We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Apply Now Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies.
ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
© 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Threat Watch Officer/Security Analyst
Role : Threat Watch Officer/Security Analyst
Location : Washington, DC
Duration : Long-term
Required Secret Clearance
The Contractor's responsibilities shall include
Providing analysis support for Tier 1 personnel.
Validating and confirming security events and assessing impact of the event.
Researching and maintaining information on current security threats and applying knowledge to the client security capability.
Authoring intrusion detection signatures as well as other detection mechanisms and coordinating with Security Engineering to implement.
Monitoring security events involving client high value assets.
Automating workflow processes via scripting with Python or similar.
Working with Cyber Threat Client Team and maintaining threat indicator feeds.
Providing support for Tier 3 security analysts through the collection of forensic information relating to security events.
Conducting computer network defense (CND) triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identifying the specific vulnerability and making recommendations on remediation.
Creating Indicators of Compromise (IoC) Reports based on intelligence gleaned from malicious emails, packet captures, and network traffic.
Preparing incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
Preparing computer network defense (CND) guidance and reports on incident findings to appropriate agencies.
Provide mitigation and remediation actions to the agencies.
Prepare after actions/Lessons Learned.
Leveraging open-source portals and tools for in-depth cyber intelligence.
Maintaining appropriate technical documentation.
Performing other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree Is Required
3+years' experience in the Cyber Security field
Qualified individuals will have at a minimum experience with:
Intrusion Detection and Preventions Systems (IDS/IPS)
Monitoring network security events in an Enterprise Environment
Producing security event reports for management
Producing security metric reports for management
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
Thanks & Regards,
CMMI ML-3 ISO 20000 ISO 27001
Cyber Security,FULL-SCOPE POLYGRAPH.
Child Watch Attendant
Provides supervision of children attending the child watch program.
1.Supervises and interacts with children at play. Organizes age appropriate on-going activities.
2.Develops positive relationships with children and parents.
3.Encourages member involvement and identifies potential volunteers.
4.Maintains a clean and sanitized environment. Returns supplies to proper places after use.
5.Assures parents are signing in children properly and presenting identification.
6.Follows all YMCA policies, rules, regulations, and procedures, including emergency procedures.
7.Completes incident and accident reports as necessary.
8.Attends staff meetings and trainings as required.
9.Obtains a substitute attendant when needed.
§ 15 years of age or older
§ Demonstrated ability to provide child care
§ 6 months or more work experience preferred
§ Ability to relate to, supervise, and provide age appropriate activities to children, ages 1 month to 6 years.
§ Possesses mature judgment and sound decision-making.
§ Ability to communicate effectively with members, peers, and supervisor.
§ Ability to effectively communicate information on YMCA membership and programs.
Admin Watch Commander
About this position:
Job Title: Admin Watch Commander
Location (City/State): Sunnyvale, CA
Employment Type: Full time
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
The purpose of the Administrative Watch Commander position is to provide administrative support for the client site operations as well as assist with managing overall field services, operations, and functions for the client site Operations team. The Administrative Watch Commander will primarily focus on the managing of employee scheduling, operational forecasting of personnel requirements, and general leadership duties. They must perform all duties in accordance with client policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
In this role, you will:
Maintain QBR documents and ensure TTAP and KPI's are properly presented to the client on a quarterly basis
Maintain tracking of Specialist scheduling for all designated posts, including updating schedules for all special requests in accordance with SIS Field Supervisors and scheduling team
Maintain, update, and provide visibility of information with multiple tracking documents and databases
Manage records to ensure accurate processing of billing and payroll as needed
Process and ensure the accuracy of all HR related documentation
Assist in tracking and providing updates on maintaining required license, training and all SIS training programs and development of personnel
Partner with Security team members during event security details for staffing purposes
Ensure scheduling to be fulfilled and provide support team members with forecasted growth needs
Engage with Leadership team members to ensure minimal staff overtime accrual
Complete personnel documentation/paperwork and processing as circumstances dictate
The ideal candidate will:
Have High School Degree required; AA degree/Bachelors in Business Administration or related preferred(preferred)
Have a minimum of two years experience in security, military or related field with strong administrative/management experience. Experience in workforce scheduling and billing highly desired
Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications and online file shares such as Google Drive.
Have experience with Shiftboard, Salesforce, and SharePoint (highly desired)
Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
Be flexible and possess the ability to function in stressful situations
Have excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills required
Posses the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
Possess advanced skills and professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion
Be a dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
What we can offer:
$67,350 annual salary
Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Paid Time Off including Sick/Safe Time
A dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth
- Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS)
- Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
- Private Investigator #PI 28063
Child Watch Attendant
The Child Watch Attendant provides quality care to children 12 weeks to 8 years of age who participate in the child-watch while their family is using the facility. The Child Watch Attendant is expected to emphasize member service, character development, mission statement, and to work with membership retention and promotion.
Contribute to the overall YMCA mission of healthy living, youth development and social responsibility.
Must maintain a safe environment for children.
Must interact with children on their level of understanding.
Must provide activities, arts and crafts, and YMCA approved curriculum.
Must follow good health practices including; changing diapers, washing hands, cleaning play surfaces and toys, and attending to runny noses and mouths, etc.
Greet each child and family as they arrive and leave.
Maintain records of children participating in program.
Must notify appropriate staff of any unsafe conditions, needed repairs, complaints, accidents, or injuries immediately.
Know and understand the child watch area for safety reasons along with emergency procedures of the building.
Responsible for injury/accident reporting procedures.
Current knowledge of all areas of training and certifications as well as YMCA of Greater Kansas City employee handbook.
Attend community functions and events to promote the YMCA, its mission and programs.
Maintain a safe, clean, and well organized area.
Able to reflect a positive image and attitude.
At least 16 years of age.
Certifications in Professional CPR/AED and First Aid.
Ability, desire, and basic skills to work with children.
Ability to relate to people on all levels in a friendly and consistent manner.
Able to reflect a positive attitude.
Watch Desk Operator
Shall possess knowledge of the DoD biometrics environment, customer knowledge base, data, domain knowledge, and policies, to operate and maintain 24x7x365-day watch desk service operations of all DoD biometric systems submitting to the DoD authoritative biometrics repository(s);
Monitor unclassified as well as classified networks for the upload of biometric files and images to be manually submitted;
Manually transfer biometric files, biometric images, and response files from one domain to another;
Perform a two-person review as well as a "dirty word search" on all cross-domain transfers from the classified network to the unclassified network;
Answer user questions concerning biometrics, transactions, family-of-systems and other user inquiries;
While working closely with the System Administrators, shall monitor system health and the current operational status of the biometrics repository(s);
Identify and correct, as able, files that error in the repository(s);
Categorize all watch desk submissions and follow industry-leading processes and established work flows for problem resolution;
Write and update standard operating procedures for common and recurring Watchdesk tasks;
Submit work flow documentation to the Government for review and approval and unresolved items that affect the design of the DoD system to the system Change Control Board for consideration;
Utilize government provided automated tools to the maximum extent possible to capture trends, trouble call resolution status and track metrics to operate and maintain the 24x7x365 day watch desk;
Generate both standard reports as well as ad hoc reports for specific customers or for all submissions;
Remove biometric records from the repository(s) with proper Government approval and keep a record of the removal;
The Tier 1 watch desk shall be located at the DFBA-WV facility and Tier II/III support shall be provided by employee staff functional experts, system developers and DoD systems operators/administrators as required;
Provide the Government with a monthly Biometrics Watch Desk Metrics Report that identifies and tracks trouble calls, call resolution and other watch desk metrics;
Review and analyze this data to identify trends and provide recommendations for improvements and training as part of the Biometrics Watch Desk Metrics Report; and
Use existing automated help desk tools and continually assess new automated tools that can provide improvements to both users and the DoD authoritative biometric repository(s) operations.
High School/GED and 7 years' experience, or Associate's Degree and 2 years' experience
Must be willing to work alternate shifts in a 24/7/365 environment
Possess knowledge of secretarial and office administrative procedures, in addition to use and operation of standard office equipment. Expert level experience with a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint is required. A high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations is a must. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. Some analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work. Must be willing to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Clearance: Current US Secret
Apply: online https://idealinnovations.com/careers
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
User NamePasswordRemember Me
- Forgot your username?
- Forgot your password?
- Create an account
MAQ -Child Watch
The Child Watch Attendant is responsible for directly participating with and ensuring the safety and care of children participating in the Child Watch program.
1.Serve as a role model to members and Y staff and live the YMCA mission, vision and
values of the YMCA movement.
2.Participate with children in all activities and implement character development activities.
3.Maintain assigned area in order to ensure safe and sanitary conditions including
disinfection of toys and furniture.
4.Notify supervisor if equipment, toys or furniture is damaged
5.Adhere to Child Watch best practices.
6.Follow appropriate discipline techniques.
7.Able to communicate effectively with parents to ensure they are well informed.
8.Assist in the maintenance of the Child Watch room in accordance with YMCA standards.
10. Maintain certifications listed under Certificates and Other Requirements.
11. Adherence to all policies and procedures of Scott County Family Y.
12. Understand and follow all safety rules and regulations including knowledge of emergency
procedures and location of emergency equipment.
13. Regular and timely adherence to respective schedule/meetings.
14. All other duties as assigned by the Branch Executive and Child Watch Coordinator.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1.Proven ability to communicate effectively
2.Prior experience working with children ages 6 weeks – 6 years of age.
CERTIFICATIONS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
1.Must be able to pass background check
2.CPR /AED/First Aid Certification*
- Note: If not currently certified, must obtain certification within 30 days of hire. All the above
certification training programs are provided by the YMCA staff.
Must be able to sit, stand and walk frequently and able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms regularly.
Posses the ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as needed to care for young children. Will frequently need to be able to see, smell and hear.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to small children and toys. Occasionally the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts and varying fitness equipment.
The noise level in the work environment can vary from quiet to moderate depending upon the number of participants. This position works in a variety of environments which can include but are not limited to, office settings, gymnasiums, and outdoors. This position works a varied work week as determined by the needs required to manage operations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!