Insulation Worker Apprentice Job Description Sample
Highway Maintenance Worker 1- Apprentice Program District 8
O&M Worker Apprentice
Insulation And Weatherization Installer
We are looking for motivated, self starters who are interested in a career, learning the latest in insulation, weatherization, and ductwork installation. The ideal candidate should take pride in their work and be willing to go the extra mile to make sure the company delivers the work the customer was promised.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- installation of insulation materials
- perform quality control measures
- ensure company safety policies are followed
- meet established time schedules
- perform clerical duties which include: processing of time logs, work orders and inventrory control
- general maintenance of equipment
- potential to lead and supervise daily work crews
- possess a valid drivers license
- be highly motivated
- have strong customer service skills
- have a can do attitude
- clean background
- Previous insulation, weatherization, or duct installation a big plus
Hourly + Overtime
Highway Maintenance Worker 1 Apprentice Franklin County
Installer - Insulation (14695-376)
CARLSON ROOFING COMPANY INC. of Hillsboro/Portland Oregon is seeking a roofer!
That's right Carlson Roofing is looking for a new apprentice roofer. Don't let our extensive track record and sterling reputation lead you to believe we are coasting. We have a young and dynamic management team with a burning desire to continue to capture market share in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. As an apprentice roofer at Carlson Roofing Company you will find projects set up and ready to go, including Union wages and benefits (full family healthcare, generous Union Pension). We are growing in a calculated manner always keeping the bottom line our top financial priority and sharing success with our team.
It's no cake walk here. It is often fast paced and intense, but you'll never be bored.
If this sounds interesting to you, If you are a professional, a team player, a goal setter who can take the heat but still have fun and share some laughs in a competitive environment then apply at Carlson Roofing Company today!!!
I look forward to hearing from you.
All the Best.
General Roofing skills and requirements:
- Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety regulations
- Be reliable with Strong Work Ethic.
- Able to lift, carry and move items weighing under 100 lb. frequently
- Mobility to stand, bend and kneel repeatedly or for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders frequently and work on elevated roof surfaces
- Interact professionally and work well with owners, customers, co-workers, Managers, inter-office personnel, etc.
- Adaptable to constantly changing environments and work places
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions, both hot or cold
- Make proper use of appropriate tools and equipment that require extensive use of the hands.
- Complete required daily paperwork, such as Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Timesheets, etc.
- Remove old roofs, install underlayment and install new roofs
- Perform repairs as indicated to leaking roofs.
- Install composition shingles, slate shingles, roofing tiles, and flashings.
- Install low slope roof systems including hot asphalt, torch down, and single ply.
- Erect necessary rigging.
- Install insulation or vapor barriers.
- Cut materials to fit corners and against walls.
Replace damaged joists and plywood.
Willing to train the right person!
Raise every 500 hours worked! (Once an indentured apprentice if all requirements are met.)
CDL drivers get $1 extra per hour worked!
FREE Health Insurance – covers: Spouse. ALL children up to 26 yrs old (as many as you have), ANY legally adopted stepchildren
FREE Pension plans (Vested after 5 years)
NRIPP You get up to $1.20 per hour worked
NRIPP Supplemental You get up to $1.45 per hour worked
PCP You get up to $5.20 per hour worked
*Total up to $7.85 per hour worked = up to $326,560.00 in 15 years
$5,000 Death Benefit
Closed Union - Protected by UNEMPLOYMENT If you are ever simply out of work, you’ll be offered another job or can collect unemployment. Includes days spent in training!
FREE COLLEGE DEGREE Apprentices get college credit towards their A.S. in Applied Science Degree. Must attend at least 3-4 weeks of classes a year within the first 4 years in the program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!