Insurance Branch Manager Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent - Pasadena, Arcadia, Alhambra, Montebello & West Covina Branch Offices
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication. Together, we make a difference. The Automobile Club of Southern California has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents in our Pasadena, Arcadia, Alhambra, Montebello and West Covina Branch Offices . Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude. Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy. The Auto Club will support you by offering:
National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 21 states * A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900 * Exclusive recognition programs for top performers * A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
No overhead expenses We are seeking Sales Agents to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships and insurance products. Our extensive training program prepares you to sell Auto Club memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent. This position works exclusively in a Branch Office, engaged in sales activities, appointments and inspections conducted exclusively on site. Qualifications Your success will require you to:
Possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
Have computer experience and good organizational skills
Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business. Additional requirements:
Sales experience highly preferred
High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
Successful completion of Background Check
Ability to pass Drug Screen If you're a “take charge” individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
Senior Branch Manager - Bank Branch
As a Senior Branch Manager within client's Retail Branch organization, you will be based in Cary, NC at their Main branch.
- Responsible for all aspects of branch, including individual and team, performance. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads through influence and impacts a range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients.
- Leads, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment. Provides solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
- Leads branded sales process to proactively achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households.
- Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the coaching and development of employees. Ensures employees achieve the performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for all direct reports.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not typically require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PREVIOUS BANKING EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE HELPFUL. CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS WITH A HISTORY OF PROVEN RESULTS!
Insurance Sales Agent - Pasadena Arcadia Alhambra Montebello & West Covina Branch Offices
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
The Automobile Club of Southern California has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents in our Pasadena, Arcadia, Alhambra, Montebelloand West Covina Branch Offices. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
The Auto Club will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in21 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- No overhead expenses
We are seeking Sales Agents to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships and insurance products. Our extensive training program prepares you to sell Auto Club memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent. This position works exclusively in a Branch Office, engaged in sales activities, appointments and inspections conducted exclusively on site.
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business.
- Sales experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of Background Check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Assistant Branch Manager - Albany Branch
JOIN OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS!
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER - Albany Branch
This is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate who will assist the Branch Manager in guiding staff in all aspects of the branch experience, including achievement of branch goals, operations, and delivery of unsurpassed, quality member service. Skills to motivate team members are expected. Candidate will be expected to ensure a smooth working relationship with other departments in the credit union. Must have ability to maximize opportunities to increase membership, refer loans and promote e-services. Must have strong leadership, sales, and communication skills. Assists the Branch Manager in attaining all goals related to Community Outreach activities.
Will be required to maintain Notary Public, NMLS designation and Signature Guarantee services.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Previous experience in a credit union or financial institution supervisory capacity required.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Check us out at www.firstnewyork.org
Send Resume or Application to:
email@example.com or mail to
Terri Clasen, Human Resources Department
First New York FCU
2 Wall Street, Albany, NY 12205
FAX: 518 690-4180
518 393-1326 ext. 1201
First New York Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, transgender status, gender identity, gender dysphoria, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, marital and familial status, domestic violence victim status, known relationship or association with any member of a protected class or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Sales Manager / Branch Manager
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to utilize your sales and business development skills to join a growing company in a very stable industry!
Since 1985, Coverall has been the premier franchisor of commercial cleaning services throughout the United States. We are currently looking for a talented Regional Director to join our team! Coverall is a leading company for sales, because our services cross all industries and are always in demand. Nearly every business is a potential client. At Coverall, you will spend your day in our Louisville, KY office managing and growing our sales team, overseeing operations, and guiding and growing our franchise base. The Louisville market is growing and we are looking for a leader with a strong sales background, skills in problem solving, time management, and prioritization, and the passion to take the office to the next level. If you feel this is the right opportunity for you and are looking for the challenge, please send your resume and a brief description of why you think this is position is a great fit for you!
- Direct and motivate the sales and operations teams as one cohesive unit.
- Manage all aspects of a multi-department Support Center
- Meeting reporting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solid training skills
- 3-5 years Sales Management Experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Sales or Service Industry Experience a big plus
- 401(k) Plan with immediate vesting after 90
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus and Incentive programs
- Sales Management Experience: 3 years
Assistant Branch Manager - Park Ave, NYC
A Fidelity Assistant Branch Manager partners with senior management in leading a team of successful sales and service associates, as they prepare to run their own branch.
The Expertise Were Looking For
Five years in financial sales role
Three or more years of management within a financial services environment is preferred
Series 7 and 66 or 63/65 required
Series 9/10 and Insurance required within 60 days of hire
The Purpose of Your Role
The Assistant Branch Manager role is intended to be a developmental role for 12-24 months. It serves to develop and acclimate talent across the investor center network while providing assistance to the assigned Branch Manager. During the tenure of this role, the incumbent may provide assistance in more than one branch and/or the primary branch location may change during the program.
The Skills You Bring
Your background in relationship management and extensive knowledge of financial services
Impressive time-management skills and ability to execute on multiple priorities
You have a natural ability to influence and develop others
Strong understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines
Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
The Value You Deliver
Assisting the Branch Manager in building a strong sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
Implementing and supporting national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer contact, local marketing, seminars and lead utilization
Overseeing operational activities, including supervision of local risk and compliance issues and customer escalations
Managing the development of a group of associates by simultaneously training, coaching, counseling, and motivating branch staff
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
If your aspirations are to run your own branch, this role is your first step. Youll learn everything you need to know about managing a branch, including assisting in the hiring process, learning firsthand how to run a successful and compliant office, coaching and mentoring associates, training and motivating your team and developing your local market.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
The Branch Manager is responsible for all disaster restoration jobs that are received within their designated area. The Branch Manager is responsible for managing every aspect of the job from start to finish including entering the job into the correct systems, writing the estimate for the job, scheduling crews to complete the work and writing the final billing summary at the completion of the job. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the customers overall satisfaction, as well as meeting the financial goals for the business.
- Perform emergency on call manager services per company policy
- Handle new customer inquiries and questions as a first priority to provide service
- Schedule a crew as required to close each potential lead
- Overcome technical, service, price and scheduling objections of prospective customers
- Make follow up telephone calls to customers within 48 hours of job completion, make arrangements to obtain a signed certificate of satisfaction if it is not in the file
- Transfer job files for billing within 72 hours of final job cost postings
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints with the support of the president, return all customer phone calls by the end of each business day
- Maintain a professional attitude with employees and customers at all times
- Use time management skills effectively to achieve sales goals
- Attend safety and company meetings as well as ServiceMaster training seminars and workshops as required
- Schedule employees for jobs and communicate expectations efficiently
- Review existing job files for accuracy and completion of all documents and forms
- Handle all aspects of fire/water or mold losses including preparing new job files, scheduling and coordinating crews, scheduling subcontracting services as needed, communicate each service phase with the customer, setup the new job in CRM software
- Create monthly jobs in progress reports
- Complete billing summary within 10 days of the completion of a job to send for invoicing
- Assist with marketing and promotional activities as required
- Develop relationships with insurance industry personnel including adjusters
- Review job files and ensure that technicians are completing all of the necessary paperwork from the start of a job to the end
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Director Of Operations
Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products, ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Bachelors Degree in Business or Related Field
Branch Manager (Sales Center Manager) - Modesto, CA
Heating & Cooling Supply, Division of Gemaire
Branch Manager will manage sales and profitability of a large, established wholesale HVAC distributorship that carries multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Represent GEMAIRE as a leader in the industry ensuring maximum sales and profitability.
Manage a work force of up to 8 people including warehouse, receiving/shipping, delivery, fleet drivers, showroom, counter sales and inside sales personnel.
Interact with outside sales people and vendors.
Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and leading a diversified work force.
Manage inventory to ensure proper turns throughout the year.
Determine and monitor inventory stock levels, manage merchandising of sales showroom, and train counter sales personnel.
Keep up with technical developments and changes in product lines, monitor competitive threats and react accordingly.
Responsible for service center’s P & L.
Strong interpersonal skills including sales, problem solving and customer service are absolutely required.
Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn, teach and lead
Conducts him- or herself in a professional and courteous manner in all aspects of interaction with employees, customers, contractors and consumers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in HVAC industry
5 years of experience managing a branch operation in a HVAC wholesale/supply house environment or a very similar industry preferred.
Intermediate computer skill level on Excel, MS Outlook, Internet, & Word. Moderate skill level of PowerPoint and spreadsheet abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills including problem solving and customer service are absolutely required.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with skills to multi-task on different levels.
Proficiency in air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment at a wholesale distribution level.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, gross margins, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Disclaimer: The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed on this job description.
Heating and Cooling Supply is a division of Gemaire and a Watsco, Inc. company, a publicly traded organization (NYSE: WSO). We are the largest independent distributor of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, parts and supplies in the world.
As a member of our team you will enjoy competitive pay, paid time off, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, a 401(K) plan and more.
Apply today, your future starts now!
Corridor Mortgage Group is looking to hire an energetic branch manager to lead and grow our team in Mt. Airy, Maryland. You will inherit an existing team of loan officers who are well-positioned in the market. Your primary responsibilities will be to lead this talented team and help grow their production, as well as bring on new loan officers who share our passion and drive.
Corridor Mortgage Group is headquartered in central Maryland, serving over 20 states and the District of Columbia, and growing quickly. We were named one of the fastest growing firms in 2016 by the Baltimore Business Journal and we will provide the tools and resources you will need to be successful.
As a leading independent mortgage lender, Corridor combines industry products, loan process, marketing promotion, and secondary pricing to form a compelling platform from which our originators service their clients.
7 Benefits of the Position
This position requires hustle and hard work. If you’re up for that, you will enjoy these benefits.
- You get to work with some really awesome people, if we do say so ourselves! We are a group of hard working, thoughtful, fun people who take very seriously our purpose of changing lives through homeownership.
- You will grow personally and professionally. As you lead your team with the support of the Regional VP and deal directly with the manifestation of growth within the branch, you will inevitably grow as well.
- You will have a seat at the table. The executive management team has an undeniable commitment to hearing the voices of branch management and taking real action. Most of the team has walked in your shoes as a loan officer and understand your challenges.
- You will have access to a full suite of top-of-the-line employee benefits. The perks include, but are not limited to, a comprehensive health insurance plan with employer contribution toward full-time employee premiums, matching 401(k), company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, and more.
- You will be aggressively compensated. A core value at Corridor Mortgage Group is that people matter. Because we believe this, we offer generous compensations structures that reflect that value. Commission structures often have tiered incentive level increases that are retroactive to the first dollar earned each month. Loan Originators that meet annual production goals set by Corridor are eligible for the company’s annual awards trip each spring. Be sure to ask us about our competitive pay structure in your region.
- You and your team will have access to diversified product offerings. Corridor Mortgage Group's agency approval coupled with strong investor relationships allow us to offer maximum product flexibility with minimal credit overlays. We offer an array of products to suit all of your customer's individual needs.
- You will experience a tried-and-true system. In a dynamic lending environment, the loan process must be well defined while being adaptive to the changing landscape. At Corridor Mortgage Group, technology and human capital come together in our collaborative approach to the loan manufacturing process to help streamline workflow and increase efficiency.
7 Requirements for the Position
These are the non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess.
- You have an existing self-sourced book of business. Our branch managers are producing managers. They typically produce in excess of $1mm/month to keep their product knowledge and sales skills sharp, which translates into more relatability with the sales staff.
- Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive. Socially shy people need not apply. This is a position for someone who is comfortable getting out there hunting, gathering, and creating relationships. To do this job well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
- You bring strong selling and management skills. Experience and success in selling is required. While previous management experience and a strong following is definitely a plus, an aptitude for the ability to manage is a must.
- You have the ability to work independently. Self-motivation is critical for success at Corridor. While we provide an unmatched level of support to our staff from all levels of management, we will not micromanage.
- You are a socialite. Face-to-face networking, making phone calls, and having a full working knowledge and use of social media platforms to expand Corridor’s Mt. Airy branch is something you bring to the table.
- You are coachable. You possess the willingness and discipline to report results accurately and are able to accept praise, correction, and re-direction.
- You must be a motivator. You have to walk your talk when it comes to motivating your team. If you embody motivation, it’ll be irresistible for your team to feel it too.
To receive additional information about this opportunity, please contact Rick Trott, Regional VP, to schedule a confidential meeting.
Licensed/Registered in AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, and WV. FHLMC, FNMA, and GNMA Seller/Servicer approvals.
FHA Direct Endorsement and VA Lender Appraisal Processing Program (LAPP). Our loan originators are high-producing professionals who maintain proven relationships with hundreds of Realtors® and homebuilders.
Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Corridor are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Corridor Mortgage Group, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages applicants of all ages.
Branch Manager For National Janitorial Company
Professional, energetic, and dynamic individual needed to oversee and perform hands-on janitorial staff activities at multiple retail/department store accounts in the Detroit territory.
- Managerial and building services maintenance experience preferred
- Janitorial/housekeeping experience and floor care experience (stripping, waxing)
- Successful candidates must have superior work ethics, customer service skills, and technical knowledge in all facets of commercial cleaning including administrative duties- using email, tablets, computers is a must
- Must possess a “hands-on" style of management with the ability to motivate and lead the work of others
- Will be responsible for providing on-the-job training, for maintaining cooperative working relationships, and having the ability to analyze situations and take effective actions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are necessary
- Position is high profile within a busy customer driven environment
• The following benefits apply:
• Health insurance plan
• o Medical insurance
• o Prescription discount
• o Life insurance
• o Dental insurance
• o Optical insurance
• Term life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Advancement opportunities
• Service awards
• Car mileage & cell phone allowance
- 2-5 plus years experience
- Ability to perform hands-on janitorial duties
- Travel in personal vehicle/reliable transportation
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Floor stripping and waxing experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!