Insurance Branch Manager Job Description Sample
Branch Manager - Surety Insurance Underwriting
Surety Insurance Underwriting
Broken Arrow, OK Oversee underwriting process and make underwriting and production decisions according to established parameters. Direct distribution, customer service, human resources, administration, sales, and similar operational aspects of branch.
Create forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans. Ensure timely collection of premium. Maintain complete and well documented account files.
Review and monitor account files, reports, and documentation to ensure compliance with rate and underwriting guidelines. Visit producers and accounts. Train and coach surety team members and branch personnel. Excellent leadership position comes with an industry competitive
Branch Manager / Broker Agent- Insurance Office
We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise Sales Team. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of our insurance agency s by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
· Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
· Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
· Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
· Meet goals and metrics
· Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
· Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
· Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
· Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
· Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly to ensure customer retention
· Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
· Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
· Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
· Health & Life Insurance license with a proven insurance sales record and management experience.
· Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
· Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
· Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
· Excellent organizational skills
· Results driven and customer focused
· Leadership and human resources management skills
· BS in Business Administration or related field
Insurance Agent - Terre Haute Branch
Basic computer skills including experience with Windows and internet based programs
Four year college degree preferred or equivalent sales experience
Property and casualty (P&C) license preferred, but not necessary
Will pay to license the “right” candidate Compensation:
Salary plus bonus
Lucrative 401K plan
Paid vacations, sick time and holidays
Major medical insurance including dental and vision
Employer paid life insurance and LTD ID: 2017-1518 Street: 1400 S. Third Street External Company URL: https://www.hoosier.aaa.com/
Insurance Service Representative-San Diego Branch Office
San DiegoBranch Office. Diverse duties include verifying new business applications, processing insurance and membership payments, updating electronic member information, maintaining filing systems and typing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a sales environment preferred.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software products.
- A successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior organizational skills and a commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Insurance Sales Agent - Pasadena, Arcadia, Alhambra, Montebello & West Covina Branch Offices
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication. Together, we make a difference. The Automobile Club of Southern California has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Insurance Sales Agents in our Pasadena, Arcadia, Alhambra, Montebello and West Covina Branch Offices . Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude. Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A by Best’s Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy. The Auto Club will support you by offering:
National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 21 states
A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
No overhead expenses We are seeking Sales Agents to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships and insurance products. Our extensive training program prepares you to sell Auto Club memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent. This position works exclusively in a Branch Office, engaged in sales activities, appointments and inspections conducted exclusively on site. Your success will require you to:
Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
Have computer experience and good organizational skills
Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business. Additional requirements:
Sales experience highly preferred
High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
Successful completion of Background Check
Ability to pass Drug Screen If you’re a “take charge” individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
Organization:REGION THREE SALES UNIT (CA.D0553)
Title:Insurance Sales Agent - Pasadena, Arcadia, Alhambra, Montebello & West Covina Branch Offices
Location:California-Pasadena (CA)-Pasadena (1001)
Other Locations:California-Montebello (CA)-Montebello (1029), California-San Gabriel (CA)-Alhambra (1024), California-El Monte (CA)-El Monte (1018), California-Arcadia (CA)-Arcadia (1046)
Assistant Branch Manager - Albany Branch
JOIN OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS!
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER - Albany Branch
This is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate who will assist the Branch Manager in guiding staff in all aspects of the branch experience, including achievement of branch goals, operations, and delivery of unsurpassed, quality member service. Skills to motivate team members are expected. Candidate will be expected to ensure a smooth working relationship with other departments in the credit union. Must have ability to maximize opportunities to increase membership, refer loans and promote e-services. Must have strong leadership, sales, and communication skills. Assists the Branch Manager in attaining all goals related to Community Outreach activities.
Will be required to maintain Notary Public, NMLS designation and Signature Guarantee services.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Previous experience in a credit union or financial institution supervisory capacity required.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Check us out at www.firstnewyork.org
Send Resume or Application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
Terri Clasen, Human Resources Department
First New York FCU
2 Wall Street, Albany, NY 12205
FAX: 518 690-4180
518 393-1326 ext. 1201
First New York Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, transgender status, gender identity, gender dysphoria, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, marital and familial status, domestic violence victim status, known relationship or association with any member of a protected class or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Recruiting Manager / Branch Sales Manager
Adecco is hiring a Recruiting Manager / Branch Sales Manager for our Framingham, MA office!! Grow your career with Adecco, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
1) Sell: As the Recruiting Manager / Branch Sales Manager, YOU are the CEO of your business. You will be responsible for building and executing a business plan designed to bring in new clients, build on existing relationships and grow the bottom line.
2) Manage Budget: On the financial side you will be responsible for your market sales plans, recruitment strategies, branch budget, P&L management and cost control.
3) Hire, develop, and manage day to day operations: On the people side, you will be charged with recruiting, training, managing and developing top talent in your branch team and delivering top notch customer service to both your candidates and clients. As the Branch manager, YOU are the face of Adecco and are empowered to make business decisions that affect your career as well as your bottom line.
1) 3+ years of sales experience
2) Ideally 1+ year of management experience
3) Previous experience within the recruiting industry is required
4) Bachelor's Degree is ideal
This role pays a competitive base salary along with commissions, 401k, PTO, Health/Dental Benefits.
Business Development Manager / Branch Manager
Are you ready to work for a growing company who values you and will help you further your career goals?
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, a premier leader in healthcare staffing and private duty home care, has an immediate need for a Business Development Manager for home care & facility staffing in Philadelphia, PA.
Position serves to support sales efforts by ensuring location operations and recruitment efforts are progressive, proactive and effective. Main responsibilities include driving recruitment efforts to ensure on-going support of business, and overall leadership of the location to ensure positive and growing contribution line. Coordinates local marketing plan to support overall business development efforts. This position is required to contribute to the established company revenue goals through the performance of the outlined duties and responsibilities.
This position is an exciting career opportunity that offers an excellent work place environment, and advancement. Successful candidates may have backgrounds in inside sales, account management, home care management or person to person sales.
We are very excited to offer this opportunity for Business Development Manager!
Check out our Benefits:
· Health Care, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
· PTO accrual, Holiday Pay & Sick days
· Continuing Education Tuition Reimbursement
· Corporate support
· Career stability
· Biweekly pay & direct deposit
· Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, marketing, or a related field.
· At least five (5) years experience, health care industry preferred
· Must demonstrate a proven track record of establishing relationships with professionals & referral sources within the community.
· Ability to compose effective written and oral communication with a customer service focus.
· Ability to positively influence people and to demonstrate positive work attributes to coworkers.
· Excellent phone etiquette is mandatory.
· Team oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent persuasive skills, with the ability to be calm under pressure
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational abilities required.
· Ability to positively command and stimulate subordinates to perform their jobs
Key Words: home care, homecare, homehealth, home health, staffing, sales, account management, in-side sales, out-side sales, cold calling, account executive, sales rep., sales manager, healthcare sales, home care sales, healthcare, hospice, nursing home, assisted living facility
Branch Manager - South Campus Branch
Branch Manager - South Campus BranchinAmherst, NYatKey Bank- Branch Date Posted:2/9/2018 ApplyNot ready to Apply? Share With: Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 3586 Main Street Amherst, NY
Job Type: Banking, Retail
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/9/2018
Job ID: 27375BR Job DescriptionAt Key, we have the opportunity to bring ease value and expertise to our clients by helping them have confidence and the peace of mind to dream big. As a Branch Manager at Key, you create an engaging environment for clients and employees, develop the skills and confidences required of a high-performing team and profitably grow the business through helping new and existing clients achieve their financial goals.The Branch Manager reports to the Area Retail Leader. The primary focus of the role is to build, coach, develop, lead and motivate a team that is capable of providing excellent client service in all interactions, analyzing clients needs, and recommending financial solutions that help Key clients achieve confidence in their financial wellness and achieve their goals. The Branch Manager is accountable for branch operations and compliance by providing direction and guidance to branch staff on operational/regulatory procedures, ensuring compliance with operational, security, audit procedures, and timely completion of branch operational tasks. Responsible for managing, staffing, and scheduling all direct report work schedules within the branch. The Branch Manager leads his/her team through consistent execution of the Branch Playbook to deliver on Branch Goals. Will serve as a market leader in the local community and/or designated business area.Branch Staffing & Performance Coaching:
Responsible for the staffing of the branch, including recruiting/identifying talent, interviewing and selecting the branch team
Partner with Area Retail Leader and Operations Leader to ensure staffing levels are aligned to staffing model
Instill Key s vision and values with branch team
Create an engaging environment for clients and employees
Responsible for daily execution of the branch playbook
Develop a comprehensive understanding of client needs by utilizing the Financial Wellness Guide and recommends products and services to help the client achieve their financial goals
Grow the business through tactics – Retention, Expansion and Acquisition
Develop centers of influence and networks in the community to identify prospective client referrals
Lead in daily branch huddles and hold team accountable to related activities and expectations
Develop branch staff through observational coaching sessions, joint sales calls and using the coaching model and developing/utilizing individual development plans
Responsible for developing the branch team s understanding of Key s products and services, Key s sales and service process and the competitive landscape
Execute a consistent disciplined coaching and performance management process providing training and recognizing/rewarding high performers
Lead by example and ensure consistent delivery of distinctive service for all clients
Develop the skills and confidences required of a high-performing team and profitably grow the business through enduring client relationships
Responsible for successful onboarding and training of new employees
Develop strong partnerships with Operations Leaders, Financial Advisors, Mortgage Advisors, Small Business colleagues and other line of business partners focusing on client acquisition and deepening the relationship of current clients; effectively manage internal and external COIs Branch Operations:
Provide guidance and direction to branch staff positions to ensure compliance of regulatory, security and internal controls, which includes timely completion of all branch operations tasks
Ensure satisfactory (or better) branch audits
Review and certify completion of continuity and recovery activities
Ensure the branch focuses on operational processes to enhance the client experience
Report and follow up on branch facility issues that hinder branch operations
Monitor and coach customer service behaviors to exceed service measurement goals within the branch
Provide opportunities for the service staff to observe sales interaction
Accountable for daily NSF review/weekly overdraft monitoring
Ensure that the Branch operations are operating effectively/efficiently, maintain compliance, reporting requirements and client needs are being met
Manage employee hours worked in accordance to and compliant with Key s time tracking policies
Requirements Non Business and Business Intensive Branches:
High School Diploma or 3 years of branch management experience + 3 years experience in a sales capacity with a demonstrated ability to lead and coach a successful sales team.
General understanding of financial statements and concepts
Demonstrated understanding of consumer credit including loan to value, debt to income and credit reports
Demonstrated ability to leverage Centers of Influence (COIs) to further promote business
Demonstrated experience with influencing business partners, as this role will require significant influence of partners such as Key Investment Services, Mortgage and Business Banking sales professionals
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and possess strong public speaking skills
Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products)
Ability to work branch hours to include weekends and occasional evenings
Ability to routinely and frequently operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver s license in order to make outside sales calls, ability to communicate face to face and on the phone with clients, frequent use of hands to manipulate/grasp objects, occasional bending and lifting from floor height, frequent lifting of 1 – 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs. Additional Responsibilities for Business Intensive Branches:
- Demonstrated small business deposit/credit experience and familiarity with small business operations Note: Employees in this job are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility, character, and general fitness through review of a criminal background check, credit report, and information about any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government jurisdiction.Preferred
+ 3 Years of managerial experience in Retail or Financial Services Industries
Undergraduate degree in business related field
FINRA Series 6 and 63 investment licenses*
State Insurance License* *Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).In addition to the competencies specific to the Branch Manager role, all Key employees are expected to exhibit Key s Leadership Behaviors (Accountability, Managerial Courage, Drive for Results, Lead Change, Client Focus, Effective Collaboration Develop Self, Staff and Others, Business Acumen, Manage Vision and Purpose) as outlined in Key s HR Online system.ABOUT KEY:KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.ABOUT THE BUSINESS:Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to midsized businesses from Maine to Alaska through our 15-state network of over 1,200 branches, 1,500 ATMs, telephone banking and robust online and mobile platforms. KeyBank s Consumer/Business Banking segment provides consumers and small business owners with straightforward banking solutions and personal finance expertise that helps them make confident financial decisions today and plan for tomorrow. Key Private Bank offers wealth planning that follows a consistent, disciplined approach guided by objective advice based on each unique situation. KeyBank Commercial Bank offers midsize business financial services that drive growth and profitability and help business owners identify new opportunities with products and services including deposit, cash management, investment services, commercial lending, equipment leasing, and asset-based lending.FLSA STATUS:ExemptKeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.JobID: 27375BR
Branch Manager (Sales Center Manager) - Modesto, CA
Heating & Cooling Supply, Division of Gemaire
Branch Manager will manage sales and profitability of a large, established wholesale HVAC distributorship that carries multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Represent GEMAIRE as a leader in the industry ensuring maximum sales and profitability.
Manage a work force of up to 8 people including warehouse, receiving/shipping, delivery, fleet drivers, showroom, counter sales and inside sales personnel.
Interact with outside sales people and vendors.
Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and leading a diversified work force.
Manage inventory to ensure proper turns throughout the year.
Determine and monitor inventory stock levels, manage merchandising of sales showroom, and train counter sales personnel.
Keep up with technical developments and changes in product lines, monitor competitive threats and react accordingly.
Responsible for service center’s P & L.
Strong interpersonal skills including sales, problem solving and customer service are absolutely required.
Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn, teach and lead
Conducts him- or herself in a professional and courteous manner in all aspects of interaction with employees, customers, contractors and consumers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in HVAC industry
5 years of experience managing a branch operation in a HVAC wholesale/supply house environment or a very similar industry preferred.
Intermediate computer skill level on Excel, MS Outlook, Internet, & Word. Moderate skill level of PowerPoint and spreadsheet abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills including problem solving and customer service are absolutely required.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with skills to multi-task on different levels.
Proficiency in air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment at a wholesale distribution level.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, gross margins, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Disclaimer: The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed on this job description.
Heating and Cooling Supply is a division of Gemaire and a Watsco, Inc. company, a publicly traded organization (NYSE: WSO). We are the largest independent distributor of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, parts and supplies in the industry.
As a member of our team you will enjoy competitive pay, paid time off, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, a 401(K) plan and more.
Apply today, your future starts now!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!