Interline Clerk Job Description Sample
Senior Revenue Management Interline Clerk (Full Time) - Tualatin, OR - Reddaway
JOB SUMMARY Maintain positive customer relations in response to phone calls and emails. Under general supervision provide accounts payable and receivable support for opening freight operations including interline and cartage.
Ability to understand concepts and to help manage daily work flow timely. Possess a positive attitude towards fellow co-workers, along with internal and external customers. Compile and maintain records of the customer master file, performing a variety of duties and utilizing knowledge of office systems and procedures. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1.
Copy data and compile records and reports. Tabulate and post data into computer system. Record orders for service.
Answer phones and provide customer assistance in response to inquiries, including email box. Refer to appropriate personnel as needed. May investigate customer complaints.
May adjust complaints. 2. Investigate customer complaints about service, billing, or credit rating. Examine records, such as bills, computer printouts, bills of lading, and related documents and correspondence.
Examine pertinent information to determine accuracy of customer complaint and to determine responsibility for errors. REQUIREMENTS 1. Good critical thinking/analytical skills. 2. Advanced Microsoft skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel). 3.
Excellent organization skills. 4. Excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills. 5. Ability to 1.
Prioritize and multi-task. 2. Work effectively and respectfully with internal and external customers. 3. Learn and apply financial contract language in complex revenue generating agreements. 4.
Review financial contract language in complex revenue generating agreements and provide feedback to contract maker in a cooperative manner. 5. Learn and apply existing processes and procedures with a focus on continually improving processes to gain efficiencies. 6. Learn and apply Reddawayâ€™s financial structure (i.e. accounts payable and receivable to interline and cartage). 7.
Learn and apply Policies related to revenue management. 8. Creating and recording SOPâ€™s. 9. Work with ambiguity in a continuously changing environment. 10.
Maintain confidentiality. 11. Demonstrate Reddawayâ€™s commitment to valuing differences among individuals and passion for being inclusive. 1. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS 2. Experience in the transportation industry. 3. AS400 experience. *Reddaway is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Title:Senior Revenue Management Interline Clerk (Full time) - Tualatin, OR - Reddaway
Warehouse Associate - Interline Brands
Job DescriptionPosition Purpose:
Warehouse associates are an essential part of The Home Depot s distribution network. They load and unload trucks, move material within the facility and from the loading platform by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, motorized conveyors, or other material handling equipment.
They safely operate forklifts or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products. These positions include General Warehouse Associate and General Warehouse Associate II.
DC Supervisor Interline Brands Interline Brands (2Nd Shift)
Mon thru Friday . Candidate's must be able to work the required schedule. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES 20%-Promotes a safe work environment always; ensures that warehouse personnel have safe, efficient equipment in order to perform distribution functions, that they are properly trained and follow all safety protocol 20%-Provides a hand-on approach in the organization, scheduling of personnel, and directing of warehouse day-to-day activities which may include receiving, stocking, inventory control, order filling, UPS, LTL and private truck shipments as well as customer pickup orders 20%-Supervises and monitors warehouse personnel work assignments, work flow, performance and work standards, accuracy, and productivity 20%-Charts progress, develops enhancements to drive efficiency 20%-Participates in the development and delivery of employee reviews and disciplinary actions NATURE AND SCOPE Reports to the Assistant Operations Manager. Position has direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Environment: Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must be eighteen years of age or older. Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Education Required:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job. Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years Physical
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous leadership experience within a Warehouse/Distribution Center environment Participates in the development and delivery of employee reviews and disciplinary actions Experience creating and maintaining a positive work environment Experience developing/measuring performance metrics to drive change Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: Safety Conscious, hands-on leader experienced in all phases of warehouse operations Good supervisory and communication skills Change Management Acumen Able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines within a fast-paced environment We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Warehouse Clerk / Order Clerk
Warehouse Clerks need for new client coming to Pataskala, OH.
This associate will be responsible for data entry, inventory of all stock, taking records, processing of receipts and documenting order details. They may also have to assist with general duties within the warehouse.
Starting Pay - $13.50 - $14.00 per hour
Shift - 1st, Monday- Friday 6 am- 3:30 pm
Contract to hire and training is provided in Groveport, OH 1-2 weeks
Job Responsibilities for Warehouse Clerk:
- Follows directions and daily work assignments given by the Supervisor
- Ensures order accuracy via verification processes of product numbers and quantities on each customer order
- Completes the timely facilitation of emergent orders to the warehouse floor for expedited deliveries to the client / customer site
- Assists with timing issues of order processing to identify process improvements
- Utilizing Microsoft Office and email applications, creates and communicates reports and results
- Communicates well with leadership, team members and other departments
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Warehouse Clerk:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 12 months or more related experience and/or training or combination of education and experience
- Meet required background certifications
- Experience and knowledge of safe warehousing practices and product movement
- Effectively performs the position through effective communication and exchange of information with all parties that you may come into to contact with while performing the essential functions of the position.
- Sufficient math skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide to determine correct quantities of parts / items / pallets are processed
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, at times above head; and talk and hear
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds; may be required to move 500 pounds on wheeled carts
- Required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl, and occasionally required to sit and climb
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to tolerate hot and cold warehouse work environment
The recruiters in our locally owned and managed Remedy offices are experts in matching what you do best with what our client companies value most. A great job for you, a productive employee for our clients.
We have short-term and long-term temporary staffing assignments available along with opportunities for permanent hire. If you're seeking light industrial, clerical, skilled or professional jobs or staff, we have the expertise to assist you. Please check out your local Remedy office for further details.
Best of Staffing
Remedy Intelligent Staffing earned the 2017 Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service quality. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in the U.S. and Canada earned this award. Best of Staffing winners truly stand out for exceeding expectations and this award identifies the staffing industry's elite leaders in service quality.
Payroll Clerk / AP Clerk
We recognize how hard our contractors work to serve our clients and help our business grow. We’re looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to make sure that all of our contractors receive on-time paychecks and understand their salaries thoroughly. We’ll rely on our payroll clerk to audit and verify all cargo records of contractors loads hauled as well as any deductions or withholding required to comply with state and federal law. We also need a professional who is willing to work cross-departmentally with accounting to ensure the entire business runs as smoothly as possible.
Contractor settlements pay bi monthly.
- Verify cargo records and consult contractors about any discrepancies
- Record payroll data in our software system and verify all amounts prior to cutting checks
- Alter employee tax status as needed as well as any information about withholding
- Prepare manual checks for distribution to contractors
- Initiate direct deposits
- Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately
- Record employee complaints, questions and concerns about payroll services and communicate those issues to HR manager
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll check
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred)
- Minimum one year payroll department experience
- Ability to process functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with payroll software a plus
- Strong attention to detail required
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Seeking full time, but will consider part time based on the available hours.
You can’t travel very far on the highway before you see the highly recognized gold longhorns, boldly emblazoned on the side of a truck!
Automotive Title Clerk / Title Clerk
In search of an experienced Automotive Title Clerk to join our team!
Computer skills are necessary for Automotive Title Clerks. A successful candidate will be highly organized with an eye for detail.
Our ideal candidate will offer the following:
- Must have previous experience as a Title Clerk within a dealership
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales agreements & tax and title documents
- Good phone and general communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, short term, long term disability Insurance and company paid life!
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Paid Vacation Time
Join our team as an automotive title clerk - apply today Please attached Resume
Automotive Title Clerk / Title Clerk
Bakers / Cake Decorators / Cooks / Deli / Courtesy Clerk / Demo Clerk
Pavilions has immediate openings at their location for:
- Service Deli Clerks
- Cake Decorators
- Courtesy Clerks with daytime availability
- Demo GM Clerk
Specific job details/duties are located at www.vons.com/careers.
Please submit your application at www.vons.com/careers and confirm that your application is saved as ‘Final.’
You will be required to create a profile on the Vons career site.
Please call 949-858-0164 to schedule an interview or for any questions.
Pavilions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pavilions has always been a people-oriented business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of our company's philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We provide a variety of benefits including:
Opportunities for career development
Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees
Leisure time activity discounts
Receptionist / Records Clerk / Office Services Clerk
SUMMARY: This individual is responsible for greeting clients and visitors to the Firm’s suite, scheduling conference rooms, coordinating messenger deliveries and other various clerical duties as needed. This individual is also responsible for the Records and Office Services Clerk duties. This is a non-exempt position and the individual is eligible for overtime pay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Welcomes clients and visitors to the Firm’s suite and ensures proper clearance and routing of parties.
Responsible for answering the main number with a positive, professional voice. Transfers calls or takes messages as appropriate.
Contacts local messenger service for pick up or delivery of documents, forms, packages, etc. Maintains record of all incoming and outgoing local messenger requests. Sorts daily mail.
Opens Reception doors at precisely 8:30 a.m. Monday through Friday; opens earlier if necessary.
Lifts and moves small delivery packages within the reception area or to appropriate secretaries or offices.
Maintains roster and knowledge of all personnel. Monitors and updates daily office calendar.
Maintains Daily Outs list. Communicates with secretaries for schedules of attorneys as necessary.
Schedules and maintains records for reserving conference rooms; confirms room reservations on a daily basis.
Maintains neatness of lobby and Reception area.
Performs periodic inspections of kitchen items and meeting space to ensure proper adequacy for greeting clients.
Assists with catering arrangements and reservations for luncheons and large meetings as needed.
Provides beverage set-ups for meetings.
Assists with miscellaneous clerical duties within the Firm.
Daily maintenance and stocking of kitchen supplies to accommodate staff and clients.
Work occasionally requires irregular hours and/or more than 37.5 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position.
Maintains supplies for Records area.
Maintains client files including: creating new records, assigning and labeling identification numbers to files, adding new materials to files, periodic inspections of files to ensure correct placement, legibility and condition, and sorting and classifying information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical or numerical order.
Assist with preparing files for destruction.
Assist with preparing files for closing.
Assist with preparing files for transfer.
Completes data entry of the automated process in Elite, for easy location for future use.
Responsible for monitoring incoming materials to determine how and where they should be classified, filed or distributed.
Office Services Clerk
Assists secretaries with copy jobs, especially larger projects.
Manages operations of all outgoing mail by using postage machine. Handle Post Office requests, when necessary.
Performs regular office supply inventory and alerts Office Administrator when order is needed.
Contacts vendors for service when requested.
Assist with setting up video conferences and video presentations as needed.
File new library publications and replacement pages as received.
Maintain log of electronic items and loose-leaf filing of treatises.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, SKILLS, WORK EXPERIENCE:
High School degree or equivalent, required.
Ability to read, write and perform arithmetic computations at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent.
At least one year on-the-job experience necessary in order to gain an understanding of the law office and departmental policies and procedures.
Ability to present self with a professional appearance, and a patient, approachable, diplomatic demeanor at all times.
Proficient knowledge of firm software and hardware including Outlook, Word, Excel, Interaction, telephones, and photocopiers.
Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints; strong organizational skills.
Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate and follow the instruction effectively from a diverse group of attorneys and staff and provide information with courtesy and tact.
Ability to lift small delivery packages and boxes.
A strong commitment to Reception, Records and Office Services duties as customer service functions within the Firm, and ability to operate effectively and cooperatively within the department to enable the department to function cohesively and to provide excellent customer service within the Firm.
Work occasionally requires a high level of mental effort and strain when performing a high volume of clerical tasks and performing other essential duties.
Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirement.
There are more than 100 attorneys who routinely serve as lead and local counsel on a wide variety of litigation and commercial transactions. Hahn Loeser has a national practice, with a dominant physical presence in the Midwest and a growing practice in Southwest Florida, California, and Illinois.
Mail Clerk / Mailroom Clerk / Mail Room Clerk
Job Title: Mail Clerk / Mailroom Clerk / Mail Room Clerk
Pay Rate: $10.81
Location: Corpus Christi, TX US 78411
- Receive, sort and process mail documents, packages, and supplies.
- Notify recipients Deliver and pick-up mail on scheduled runs
- Record & process accountable mail information, maintain logs
- Track, trace, and resolve mail problems with USPS, express and local delivery services
- Prepare mail and packages for external shipment and coordinate deliveries and pick-ups (may include USPS pickup/delivery)
Automotive Accounts Payable Clerk And A Billing Clerk
Must be a fast learner and be able to work as ateam. Professional appearance and demeanor isrequired.
• In depth knowledge of bookkeeping theories and practices. • Ability to handle responsibilities independently, with minimum supervision. • Familiarity with CDK /ADP accounting computer software program. • Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word. • Excellent written, verbal and communication skills. • Must be able to work well with people on all levels and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Ed Morse Automotive Group is one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida, consisting of 17 franchises, 13 locations and9 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. With over 70 years of success in the automotive industry, Ed Morse family owns and operates dealerships throughout the state of Florida. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, award winning and well-established company that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional career growth opportunities. Job Code : 331 Requisition ID: 331
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!