Internal Auditor Job Description Sample
Internal Auditor Or Senior Internal Auditor
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers.
Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense. PURPOSE: To provide independent, value-added appraisals and advisory services related to Lincoln Electric’s systems of internal control and enterprise-wide risk management practices. JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES): Provide assistance and occasional leadership of both Corporate and Subsidiary Sarbanes-Oxley Audit engagements.
Assistance includes planning, development and execution of audit programs for key accounting processes. Assist in Operational Audits of Subsidiaries for continued improvements. Partner with external auditors in completing interim and year-end testing procedures in order to attest to the accuracy of the consolidated financial statements.
Develop programs and systems to ensure timely and technical compliance with all appropriate accounting standards and reporting regulations. Assist in various special projects throughout the year. Travel for this position is typically in the 25%-35% range.
Lincoln maintains a significant global presence and accordingly oftentimes international travel is required. BASIC REQUIREMENTS: A Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college/university is required Master degree, CPA, CIA, CMA, CFE are preferred Two to four years of progressive accounting and/or auditing experience preferred Excellent technical, analytical, presentation, and written communication skills Thorough knowledge of internal auditing methodologies and approaches Knowledge of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAP), Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), financial & IT processes Strong understanding of internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements International travel is required Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges.
It is a great time to be part of the welding industry Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms.
Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department. Employment Status: Salary Full-Time Function:
Finance Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE
Staff IT Internal Auditor
The IT Internal Audit position will work within the Corporate Internal Audit Group and report directly to the Global Director of IT Internal Audit. This will be a hands-on position, responsible for performing IT audit projects as part of the total internal audit plan. The IT Auditor will assist in the development of internal audit scope, performing audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of the SOX 404 effort, SSAE 16 SOC 1 and 2, PCI compliance, Data Privacy and Protection, functional and operating units, focusing on IT and operational processes. There will be frequent exposure to senior management throughout the organization, as well as interactions with external auditors. The IT Auditor may direct and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel, including contract resources.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in various compliance efforts and adherence to documented policies and procedures including SOX 404, SSAE 16 SOC 1 and 2 reports, Data Privacy and Protection, and partial PCI DSS
- Prepare and perform audit testing as well as facilitate remediation of control findings
- Prepare flowcharts, narratives, and reports to document processes and controls
- Responsible for IT controls and all aspects of the related documentation, walkthroughs, testing and issue resolution
- Identify opportunities for enhancing efficiency and effectiveness of operational, financial, and compliance processes
- Participate in a variety of special projects including fraud investigations or data protections
- Interface and interview management and operating personnel
- The function will involve certain due diligence work together with specific project assignments
- Responsible for compliance to all company policies and procedures and other assigned duties
- Travel could be up to 20% with some International
Skills & QualitiesDesired:
- Understanding of IT audit procedures, techniques, internal control concepts, and experiences in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various businesses areas/functions
- Ability to quickly assess a situation/process at a top level, identify potential problems and recommend real 'business practical' solutions
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) to effectively present to peers and management
- Experience in performing multiple IT projects and working with varying team members
- Ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills and ability to utilize computer assisted auditing techniques.
- Previous SSAE 16 SOC1 or SOC2, and Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Control assessment (Section 404) experience preferred
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CIPT certification is desired
Education & Knowledge Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting or related fields
- Public audit experience desired, Big 4 experience preferred; solid corporate internal audit experience also acceptable. Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience
- A demonstrated understanding of information systems (Oracle, SAP, Linux, HR Systems) and processes and ability to apply that knowledge in conducting IT audits
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship Ticketmaster, and Artist Nation Management. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 26,000 shows and 80+ festivals annually for nearly 3,300 artists in over 40 countries.
Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 500 artists. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 480 million tickets sold and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the more than 71 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Why Live Nation?
A career at Live Nation will challenge and engage you. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices or venues and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Medicare Compliance Internal Auditor
The Medicare Compliance Internal Auditor (Auditor) shall lead and conduct monitoring and internal auditing operations of the company to test and confirm compliance with Medicare regulations, sub-regulatory guidance, contractual agreements, and all applicable Federal and State laws, as well as NCQA standards and internal policies and procedures to protect against Medicare program noncompliance and potential FWA. The Auditor shall manage the system of ongoing monitoring and auditing that is reflective of the company’s size, organization, risks and resources to assess performance in, at a minimum, areas identified as being at risk. Furthermore, the Auditor shall draft and communicate audit findings and observations; and collaborate with business leaders to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the Medicare Compliance Officer in developing the annual Internal Audit Compliance Work Plan.
Conduct baseline risk assessments of the company’s major compliance and fraud, waste, and abuse areas.
Conduct internal and external First Tier, Downstream and Related Entity audits in accordance with professional auditing standards, departmental policies and procedures, CMS audit tools, and NCQA standards to evaluate compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies, and rapidly detect potential issues, problems or violations.
Communicate audit information such as results and conclusions in accordance with professional auditing standards and departmental policies and procedures.
Work collaboratively with management and staff to develop corrective actions plans and corrective action validation audits.
Be proactive in planning, execution and wrap-up of projects; work independently, determine priorities, and handle diverse responsibilities.
Assist external auditors, as needed, during the annual CMS Financial Audits, Data Validation Audits, Program Audits, and RAC audits.
Assist with the development and maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
Work with all operational areas to develop Monitoring Plans detailing all performance indicators, monitoring methods and monitoring frequency.
Actively participate on multiple projects and associated project teams that are cross functional and multidisciplinary for purposes of understanding organizational changes and designing compliance or quality improvement strategies.
Assist with building performance improvement and operational efficiency within the company through internal audit and risk assessment functions.
Assists with providing tracking and trending reporting, including quarterly Internal Audit Work Plan reporting for the Medicare Compliance Committee and Board of Directors.
Perform other duties or special projects as assigned from time to time by the Medicare Compliance Officer.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
BA/BS degree or comparable experience in Health Care Management or related field preferred; Master’s degree a plus.
Previous Experience in conducting audits, monitoring and reporting outcomes.
Previous experience in conducting audits/testing preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
3 to 5 years previous experience in auditing;
Experience with interpreting and implementing State and Federal Statutes and regulations;
Ability to effectively communicate issues, findings, and recommendations both verbally and in writing to all levels of management;
Meticulous attention to detail. Business writing and presentation skills; ability to write clear, concise reports;
Demonstrates skills in problem-solving, decision-making, conflict resolution, and the ability to work independently;
Previous experience of process/business analysis including defining operating models, designing new processes and their validation, understanding drivers for change and articulating high level IT requirements;.
Facilitation skills at every level to ensure wide understanding and buy-in to business processes
Strong project management experience; and.
Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
Microsoft Excel and MS Word required, including Outlook, Word, Sharepoint, and other software.
Internal Auditor Senior
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
POSITION SUMMARY / PURPOSE:
- Provide risk management advisory services to management in order to promote corporate governance levels that achieve / exceed the standard. Coordinate with the management in the various business functions to identify and eliminate / mitigate company exposure to business and property risk.
- Perform the various types of risk based internal audit for the locations in the America Region, such as TNAM, TNMX, TNCN, TNBR and TNTA. Report findings, recommend countermeasures and monitor the progress of corrective actions to ensure the compliance with regulations, policies and best business practices.
KEY JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under the direction of Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Manager,
- Identify, analyze and prioritize enterprise risks. Collaborate with management to establish action plans to mitigate / eliminate risks. Measures progress and reports results to executive management and TNJP Compliance section.
- Coordinate the risk management activities with the relevant business group, and monitor the progress. Perform various types of internal audit for the locations in the America Region. The audit type includes but not limited to operational, financial, compliance and information security.
- Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Assist in develop/implementing audit methodologies, policies and standards.
- Assist in the periodic risk assessment activities and developing the annual internal audit plan.
- Prepare the audit program, prepare and communicate the fieldwork schedule with the auditee.
- Perform audit procedures and prepare work papers. Lead the fieldwork as needed.
- Draft internal audit reports with recommendations for process improvement.
- Perform J-SOX assessment and advise remediation plan as needed.
- Conduct special projects as directed by Sr. Management.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum of five years auditing experience in an industrial based industry. Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and information technology security highly desirable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certified Internal Audit (CIA) preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Access Database.
- Exceeding Customer Expectations-Provides timely and professional service to both internal and external customers; is responsive to customer needs and requests; is always courteous to the customer and considers the needs of the customer when making decisions. Has sufficient knowledge of products and services, builds rapport, and helps customers enthusiastically; communicates well with customers and follows up as necessary; is always professional and represents the organization positively.
- Communicating Effectively-Shares information. Listens and involves others. Clearly conveys ideas in a manner that engages others and helps them understand and retain the message. Changes interpersonal style and approach based on circumstance or audience; works hard with all kinds of people and workgroups; does not judge others.
- Building Fostering Teamwork-Is an honest and dependable team player who contributes to group collaboration and consensual decision making and shows empathy and respect for others. Builds and maintains good working relationships.
- Delivers High Quality Results- Effectively organizes and balances tasks and priorities. Delivers on commitments; finishes tasks on time and critically reviews work to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Continuous Improvement-Uses formal and informal tools and techniques to achieve operational excellence. Maintains a constant focus on efforts to improve performance, quality and efficiency of work processes.
- Applies Job-Specific Expertise- Understands and masters the skills, knowledge, and tasks associated with his/her job; effectively applies specialized knowledge and skills to perform daily work tasks.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, vision, longevity bonus, holidays, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, China, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and India.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2004 Rev C certified, as well as a Minority Business Enterprise.
Our mission is to provide solutions for global organizations of all sizes through candidate proficiency, innovative technology, and process enhancements for engineering and IT advancement.
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon business, is seeking an ambitious Internal Auditor. In this role you will be responsible for the planning and execution of audit work for various audit responsibilities. As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of assigned audit projects, as well as, strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge. This is a full-time position, working for one of Bend’s largest companies. Pay range is
DOE.Job Duties May Include:
- Assist in the planning of audit programs and test plans.
- Perform and complete audit programs in accordance with program objectives.
- Plan and execute updating the process controls and testing of these controls.
- Update the controls remediation progress report.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s processes and controls.
- Perform internal controls testing in accordance with designed test plans.
- Document audit results in accordance with the test plans.
- Communicate issues encountered to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Accounting Required.
- CPA Designation Required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in public accounting or an internal audit position.
- Basic knowledge of GAAP, GAS, internal controls, and audit work paper preparation.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, Google Sheets and Docs, and Showcase.
- Must be self-managed and able to use time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work closely in a team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift up to 20 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
Senior Internal Auditor
Why this opportunity?
The newly created role and department provides independent assessments of the company’s governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, Senior Management, and regulatory authorities. Serve as a change agent within the organization aimed to enhance the control standards and culture, and thereby support senior management decision making. Ideal location for those tired of commuting into the city. Responsible for performing, developing and executing test plans.
What will be expected of me?
· Develop and implement detailed test plans to assess and review issue remediation to ensure sound operating procedures and internal standards set by management action plans are operating effectively.
· Conduct a detailed review of evidence to support closure and remediation of issues.
· Work closely with business units, subject matter experts and management to address remediation of issues and matters of concern.
· Prepare memorandums summarizing detailed validation results.
· Identify root cause trends, repeat issues and inadequate corrective actions.
· Ensure all work papers meet re-performance requirements, and maintain compliance with internal audit methodology.
· Participate in ongoing Process Improvement.
· Stay up-to-date in policy, regulatory and agency changes to maintain subject matter expertise.
· Support and work with compliance or regulatory authorities.
What qualifies me for this position?
· Accounting or Finance degree preferred
· Strong Excel, Visio, and Power Point skills
· 3+ years audit, risk management or similar experience
· Experience in developing and presenting an audit plan to management
· Excellent writing skills, Strong communication and analytical skills
· CPA a plus
Performs simple, moderate and occasionally complex risk-based operational, financial and compliance audit activities within the organization.
Works with the AVP, Internal Audit to develop and execute the credit union’s Supervisory audit plan.
Monitors internal controls, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
Provides value-added advice and support to business partners.
Effectively communicates evaluations and recommendations to all levels of management.
Reports directly to the AVP, Internal Audit.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Performs simple, moderate and occasionally complex risk-based operational, financial and compliance audit activities within the organization, as well as hands-on execution of assigned audits.
Obtains, analyzes and evaluates accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
Prepares and presents unbiased reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
Works with the AVP, Internal Audit to develop and execute the credit union’s audit plan.
Acts as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
Coordinates and professionally communicates with appropriate staff and levels of management for each area being audited. Documents process and prepares audit observations memorandum.
Conducts follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
Engages to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience.
Professional designation, e.g. CPA, CIA, CFE, or CISA preferred.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in internal audit, a financial analyst role and/or risk management.
Experience in the financial industry preferred.
Experience performing data extraction preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
Understanding of financial statements and auditing practices, as well as accounting principles, processes, standards, techniques and procedures.
Working knowledge of audit procedures, planning, and test/sampling methods.
Ability to effectively gather, analyze and evaluate facts, and prepare and present concise findings.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows.
Detail oriented and ability to use independent judgment and decision making.
Ability to self-direct in managing day-to-day tasks accurately and within specified timeframes.
Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to successfully tailor communications according to the audience.
Sound understanding of TCU’s products and services.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
BENEFITS We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, vacation/sick/holiday pay, matching 401(k) with 100% vested immediately, educational assistance and annual bonus for all regular full-time employees. Plus a few fun perks like our gym, ping pong table, and a rest and relaxation room that are available at Corporate Headquarters.
Why else? We are an EMPLOYER OF CHOICE! We have AWESOME employees! We believe in promoting from within whenever possible and developing our staff. We are passionate about helping people and believe in our mission, "We are dedicated to building lifelong relationships with our members to help them achieve their financial goals." It's quite simple. Travis Credit Union is a great place to work!
To view a more detailed job description, learn more about TCU and apply, visit: www.traviscu.org/careers/
We are an EMPLOYER OF CHOICE in the Communities we serve.
TCU is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening is required.
Visit www.traviscu.org for a full list of our current openings
EOE/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
Senior Internal Auditor
Zigatta has teamed up with a growing firm in Dallas looking to add a Senior Internal Auditor to their team. The firm has a great culture, benefits package and many opportunities for growth. The Senior Auditor will be responsible for performing individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan, which includes evaluations of the company’s and third–party managers financial and operational control systems to determine compliance with established policies, procedures, laws and governmental regulatory agencies.
- Plan, organize, perform and formally report on completed audits
- Adhere to Institute of Internal Auditors and Internal Audit Department performance standards
- Provide documented support for all report recommendations
- Identify system control issues and provide value-added recommendations
- Make oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of field work, discussing identified issues and recommending corrective action to resolve identified issues
- Prepare formal written reports, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out
- Appraise the adequacy of corrective action taken to resolve control issues
- Evaluate risk and exposure while cognizant of the business and local environment
- Assist with on-going Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance (i.e., documentation preparation for new acquisitions, updating information as needed, Key Control testing)
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices
- Analytical, detailed, problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Tax
- 2+ years of public or internal audit experience
- CPA or CIA certification preferred or parts passed
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 Compliance Documentation and Testing
- Experience with Financial and Operational Auditing
Sr Internal Auditor
Career Foundations is currently recruiting for a Internal Auditor position with a Fortune 500 Raleigh based client. The Auditor will be working under the direction of the Internal Audit Director in conducting assurance and consulting engagements with the purpose of assessing controls to address risk and providing recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and controls. [Position] will perform or assist with location audits, Sarbanes-Oxley management testing, IT audits, continuous monitoring procedures, financial audits, operational audits and consulting engagements
Include the following and extent involvement depends on position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide independent, objective, evaluation of risk management, control and governance processes to protect and enhance shareholder value.
- Conduct audits in an open and professional manner and recommend valuable solutions to challenges identified.
- Foster a culture of trust where team members feel comfortable to express new ideas (Freedom), to stand up for what is right (Courage), to persevere through obstacles (Commitment) and to contribute to the growth and professional development of other team members (Accountability).
- Development and execution of audit plans, including consulting, to be the respected and trusted business advisor for risk management and internal controls for Red Hat.
- Documentation of processes and testing of controls in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Identifying risks in business processes and making recommendations regarding business and IT process optimization, profit improvement and internal controls
- Develop formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies, if applicable
- Facilitate work of external auditors during on-site visits
Senior Internal Auditor
- Conducts tests of internal control and information systems.
- Prepares work-papers to document the results of the work performed.
- Conducts investigative work to support findings and conclusions.
- May guide the work of Staff Auditors.
- Responsible for ensuring that the steps of the audit program are satisfactorily completed.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Eighteen (18) accounting credits or equivalent accounting related experience.
- Bachelors degree from accredited college/university in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of three (3) years of appropriate experience.
Must apply online, via the Resorts Casino Hotel career site, for consideration: ( https://www.hrapply.com/tnr/AppJobView.jsp?link=3549&page=AppJobList.jsp&op=reset )
Resorts Casino Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment testing.
The more than 100,000 square foot casino at Resorts Casino Hotel features non-stop excitement and action 24 hours a day at more than 75 table games and more than 1600 slot machines.
In addition to the casino and hotel facilities, Resorts includes a 1,350-seat showroom, a 350-seat theater, six restaurants, two VIP slot and table player lounges, an indoor-outdoor swimming pool, a salon, a health club and spa and retail shops. With the newest addition of the Resorts Conference Center, Resorts now has over 64,000 feet of space featuring 24 meeting and event rooms, 14 of which have natural light and ocean views.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!