As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Inventory Clerk. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to record and enter inventory of all useable parts from vehicles received using a handheld PDA device. As an Inventory Clerk you will verify and record purchased vehicles from weekly auctions, record all useable parts of a vehicle, record the plant assigned stock number on each vehicle, and scribe all parts saved for inventory with assigned stock number. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail, work well with others, must have excellent written, and verbal skills. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and enjoy working with others. If you are looking to join a company with excellent benefits, like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
* Verify and record purchased vehicles delivered to the facility from weekly Auctions.
* Record on each vehicle received the Assigned Stock Number entered for the Plant.
* Record and enter inventory all useable parts for each vehicle.
* Scribe all parts saved for inventory with assigned stock number.
* Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
* Verify that proper documentation is attached.
* Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
* Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines.
* Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers always.
* Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
* Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
* Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
* Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career Job Requirements
Education & Experience: High School Diploma
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Basic Knowledge of vehicles and parts, basic computer skills, willingness to work in an outdoors environment.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Light lifting, standing most of the work day, working in the elements
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of Word, Excel Outlook, Windows, Mobile and similar windows based programs. Ability to recognize and identify automotive Parts. Knowledge of the ARA Damage Locator Chart.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
POST JOBS FOR FREE