Inwood Job Description Sample
Home Care Physical Therapist
HOME CARE POSITION : part time or full time
*IF NOT LICENSED IN STATE OF NEW YORK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY*
1) Washington heights( upper
Outreach Rehabilitation provides all Therapy in either patients apartment or home. We are a private practice (not an Agency) solely focusing on Rehabilitation for those that can't make it to an out-patient clinic or opt not to receive Therapy in Clinic setting. Patients may or may not be home-bound, low or high functioning.
Responsibilities of Physical Therapist:
- In this position, you will perform in-home Physical Therapy.
- We provide all treatment in patients’ homes, Senior Residences Assisted Living Facilities, or office settings.
- We are a private practice that performs home care and patients may or may not be home bound.
- We assess patients, home environments for safety/environmental barriers, order adaptive equipment, fall risk assessment, work to reduce pain levels, increase ROM (range of motion), functional strength, balance, coordination Gait Analysis, abnormality, speed ability to multitask etc.. stair training, compensatory strategies, patient education.
Qualifications of Physical Therapist:
- In Home - Masters degree a minimum for *Physical Therapy* (PT)*
- 1 year of experience working with older adults preferred.
- Home care experience a plus.
Benefits of Physical Therapist (If applicable):
- Expense reimbursement for travel
- Medical benefits*
- 401k eligibility after 1 year*
- Profit sharing after 2 years
- Competitive salary ( upwards of $90,000)
- per diem rates( between $50-$68 per visit)
- $1,500 reimbursement for continuing education * Optional in-services within office relating to older adults and home care* 15 PTO days along with 7 Paid holidays per year.
- Comprehensive orientation/training/oversight.
- Please do not apply if you are not licensed in the state of New York.
Inside Account Executive - B2B Technology
- $30,000-$40,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions = 1st year OTE $50-60K+
- Full benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process and pipeline
- Collaborate with Inside Sales leader to determine necessary strategic approach.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to communicate utilizing email and product demonstrations.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and discuss execution and prepare sales agreements.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity, value, and corporate commitment to excellence
- Maintains a quota
- Education: College not required, but helpful
- Experience: No experience required, but must be outgoing and have a good positive personality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi task and work between multiple systems.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with a team in order to attain individual as well as team goals.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Outside Sales Consultant (Pre-Set Appointments)
Outside Sales Position (B2B)
Who we are:
Running a business today is more complex than ever. No matter what type of company you are running, you need to make sure that you are offering your customers as convenient an experience as possible. One of the biggest ways to do this is by accepting credit and debit cards as a form of payment. The downside to this, however, is that the merchant processing fees can get quite expensive.
With most processing companies, the merchant absorbs the costs of these payment fees, which can be 3-4%, or even more, depending on the processing companies involved and the type of cards that are accepted. If you use FREESWIPES, on the other hand, you don’t ever have to pay another dime to the credit card companies. This can save you thousands of dollars per year, while also providing you a more convenient experience everyday!
We are seeking an Outside Sales Consultant to join our team to present a revolutionizing product that was recently approved and released within the Credit Card processing industry. We are looking for people to get in from the ground level of this
BRAND NEW product.
Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
Prospect and contact potential customers
Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
Create sales material to present to customers
At least 2 years of outside sales experience in B2B sales.
Familiarity with CRM platforms
Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong negotiation skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
$80k first year income
3-5 Qualified appointments daily per Sales Consultant
Comprehensive sales training
Sales Manager that will be assisting in closing deals indefinitely
High upfront commissions for each closed deal
Lifetime Residual Income
Weekly and Monthly bonuses
Cash Advance commissions
Higher commission splits for experienced individuals
Assisted Sales Specialist Part Time (Fri-Sun)
Responsible for all aspects of client product support including training, sales support, merchandising and demonstration.
Accountable for an increase in sales on the products within retailers assigned.
Ensure product display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, and interactive displays working properly, overall appearance and presentations standards excel over competitive products.
Places approved signage and POP as needed. Identifies additional signage opportunities at store level and communicates to management.
Ensure correct inventory levels/needs are communicated to supervisor and through reporting in service order as requested.
Identifies sales opportunities at store level (traffic awareness).
Trains retail staff on client products, equipment operations, messaging, sales enabling skills, promotions, new product launches, etc.
Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence in designated retail stores.
Create and maintain consistent store scheduled hours and input into assigned system daily.
Assist team member to drive sales, increase category market share and brand awareness. Influence market share and mind-share.
Attend required training sessions on internet-related services and products.
Assist client in training initiatives to ensure retail sales associates’ understanding of our client’s internet-related services, products, brand awareness, and brand image.
Forward thinking problem-solver, go above and beyond for the client’s objectives, serving as an extension of the manufacturer or client.
Manage your sales performance against assigned goals and metrics.
Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities in timely manner.
Indicates opportunities and instore concerns as they arise to management.
Identifies completive advantages and submits ideas at local level.
Other duties as assigned to improve performance of self.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
MDS For Immediate Hire For Bronx Facilities!
We are currently looking for MDS Coordinator to work in our Bronx long-term care facilities.
MDS Coordinator will work
- Full time
- From 9am to 5pm
MDS Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
· Coordinates and completes the MDS with appropriate CAAs and trigger worksheets and determines assessment reference dates
· Reviews resident’s medical history
· Interviews appropriate unit staff
· Reviews resident care plans using information available and resident care plan library during MDS completion window
· Daily review of rehab software for unscheduled assessments
Interested applicants may walk-in at our Manhattan office (1441 Broadway Suite 6046, entrance is on 575 7th Avenue) from Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm.
For more information, you may call 212.580.3355 or email us at email@example.com or sign up through our Online Application
Below is a list of employment documents for faster processing of your application:
* State ID or Driver License
* SS card
* State RN license and registration
* Two reference letters
* Physical exam with PPD and MMR lab works in the last 10 months
* Hep B immunization / 3 booster shots or option to decline
* Flu Shot
* School diploma or completion
* Malpractice Insurance
Interested applicants may walk-in at our Manhattan office (1441 Broadway Suite 6046, entrance is at 575 7th Avenue) from Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm.
For more information, you may call 212.580.3355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up through our Online Application
We give referral bonus to successful referrals!
Through hard work and impeccable skill, we are able to efficiently recruit and place remarkable nurses, therapists, aides, and more in healthcare facilities across the boroughs. Our successful placements help facilities provide constant care for their clients 24/7, 365 days in a year. Our attention to detail, agile screening and recruitment processes, industry know-how, and commitment to excellence make us your business’s best advantage
Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant
We are seeking a Medical Receptionist/Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly. Must have pediatric experience including venipuncture.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms and triage patients
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational and phlebotomy skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
General Dentist DDS
GENERAL DENTIST FULL TIME , PART TIME
IN THE BRONX, QUEENS AND LONG ISLAND,
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Title: Customer Service, Sales
Company: The Grant Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to learn to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
This is a FULL-TIME POSITION
Flexible hours & full Union benefits after 90 days of employment
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care Occupational Therapist
We seek an Occupational Therapist with a minimum of two years experience who has worked in a SNF or LTC environment and understands the needs particular to that setting. While we require flexibility and a commitment to productivity standards, we offer state of the industry benefits, collaboration and support while working for Supplemental Health Care.
NYS License BLS
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!