Ione Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
RN Positions in this city, and throughout California!
Must have twelve months experience within the last three years and be licensed in California.
Registered Nurse (RN):
(1) Plan and implement nursing care including: administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments and disease prevention, orders by the physician, and obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
(2) Participate as a member of the Inter-disciplinary team in developing multi-disciplinary treatment efforts; assist physicians with medical or minor surgical procedures; and prepare records and other reports;
(3) Provide observation, ongoing patient-inmate/youth assessments, and therapeutic intervention consistent with the patient-inmate/youth physical and psychological status; evaluate effectiveness of inmate-patient treatment regimens and record progress;
(4) Document all nursing activities in medical records, including an initial nursing assessment, treatment interventions, and patient-inmate/youth education;
(5) Ensure a safe therapeutic environment for the patient-inmate/youth and staff; maintain order; and supervise the conduct of patient-inmates/youths.
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Lvn's,Give US A Call Today,321-250-9162!!Urgent Order!!
*One year(1) of experience within the last three (3) years as a Licensed Vocational Nurse*
*Internship/ Externship does not count towards experience*
Must be open and flexible *
1. Possess a valid Licensed Vocational Nurse License while providing services for CDCR.
2. Possess current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association
3. Must be proficient in English language and be able to communicate effectively with staff and clients.
Qualified candidates must submit these documents by email/fax:
1. Resume with current contact information as well as education and work history with month and year provided.
2. Copy of Professional License (Front and back).
3. Copy of CPR/BLS Certification.
4. Copy of 3 References
1. Organize, provide, and maintain necessary healthcare services. Conduct basic hygiene and nursing care, including administration of prescribed medications and the therapeutic effects, treatments, and disease prevention, as ordered by the physician
2. Collect information regarding patient status and report the results to the Primary Care Provider (PCP) or RN in a timely manner;
3. Provide patient/youth education and accurately document care in the approved format, noting and carrying out physician's orders
4. Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing as ordered;
*WE OFFER WEEKLY PAY*
* Give us a call and discover the beauty of working with E and J Staffing Solutions*
Our mission is to provide our clients with a level of service that perfectly fits their values. We also aim to provide our employees with a career that is a perfect fit, in which they will find a conducive environment to succeed.
Local Company Drivers
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
New Pay Package and $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
I-5 Corridor Regional
Weekly Home Time
Late Model Equipment
Prepass / prepass plus
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K with DSV Match
Vacation / Holiday Pay
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
2 years experience or 1 year with school certificate.
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Medical Assistant CMA MA
We currently have a great job opportunity for a Medical Assistant at Correctional Facilities in Ione, CA. LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED Candidates.
For more job opportunities please visit our website hsp-inc.com and submit your Resume and we will contact you as soon as possible
- We have to submit our candidate ASAP so please respond promptly if interested.
- FULL TIME positions
- Benefits- Healthcare plan, 401k after a year of employment
- LONG TERM OPPORTUNITIES
If interested please be ready to submit the following
CPR card, Copy of MA licenses and 3 references
if you are not interested in this job opportunity but know someone that is please referred them , we at Healthcare Staffing Professionals offer a $200 dollar referral bonus for each candidate that is referred and works for at least 36 hours
CNA / Correctional Facility Near Ione, CA 1 Yr Exp Required
Looking for CNA for correctional facility near Ione, CA. 4 days per week and 2 weekends per month. Must be licensed in CA and must have min 1 year exp.
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly Sacramento CA
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
Class A CDL Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!