Irondale Job Description Sample
Small company need a class A are B cdl work 5 days some Saturday+extra much have clean mvr and background
We are seeking a Leasing Agent to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Accounts Payable Administrator
Immediate full time AP position in our home office. Receive and enter purchase orders and invoices in accounting system daily. Process checks weekly. Construction industry experience beneficial, but not required.
Skilled Trades (Industrial Construction)
North American Construction Services, LLC is currently accepting applications / resumes for the following Seasonal Field Service Positions:
Employment Type: Seasonal / Project Based (Short Term Projects)
Ability to work flexible hours / schedules
Commercial Electricians And Apprentices
Marathon Electrical Contractors,Inc. is looking for experienced commercial electricians and helpers for Birmingham and surrounding areas. Must be dependable, have good work history, and be able to pass a drug test. Pay depends on experience. Benefits are available after 90 days, Please forward resume with salary requirements to (205)313-1819 or email to email@example.com Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year electrical/construction work experience.
Blue Cross Blue Shield/Including Dental
Life Insurance (paid for by MEC)
We are an equal opportunity employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as aa protected veteran among other things, or status as a qualifies individual with disability.
Marathon Electrical Contractors, Inc. has extensive experience in providing comprehensive pre-construction services and the planning, coordination, and project management of major projects with critical schedules. We have successfully completed every project awarded to us, and can handle any size project and installation from initial design to follow-up maintenance.
Fitters & Welders
We are growing again and looking for Fitters & Welders on 2nd & 3rd Shifts (with shift differential)!
This position will require the set up and operation of machines listed in Welder category. The ideal candidate must be able to use welding equipment, instruments and stay within specified tolerances. They must have ability to maintain production rates and read manufacturing prints.
- Read and Interpret manufacturing prints to determine correct fit and tolerances.
- Understand basic forming principles and tolerances.
- Calculate basic math and trigonometry problems.
- Understand welding machine operation and fitter/welding burning equipment.
- Perform all functions associated with welding preparation and welding (Stick, MIG, Arc Gouging).
- Design and fabricate jigs and fixtures for fabrication procedure.
- Conduct appropriate quality checks of equipment.
- Understand basic chemistry and physical properties of metals.
- Determine correct machine settings and tolerances.
- Overtime may be expected.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years welding experience in a similar job and/or completion of a certified welding class
- Ability to handle physical workload
Competitive pay & benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), disability & life insurance, vacation, scheduled holidays and personal holidays.
Tricon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic organization apply today!
Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent)
Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.Job Responsibilities
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
RealtySouth is a full-service brokerage firm of HomeServices of America, Inc., and a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. HomeServices of America, Inc. is the nation's second-largest residential real estate brokerage company and, through its operating companies, is one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services. HomeServices of America is the majority owner of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks.Industry
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) All Shifts
We are seeking LPNs for In-Patient Facility to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to unit patients. Competitive pay. In order to work on this project, Nurses must be able to work the full duration of the assignment, with minimal interruption. The assignment is expected to last for the next few months. Failure to include a resume will hinder your chances of being placed on this assignment. Temp to full time opportunities are available.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- 3-5 year of previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Valid Alabama License
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with staff and patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are seeking a Furniture Mover/Housekeeping to become a part of our team!
- Cleanliness of the showroom, offices, and restrooms in all of Gallery locations in the Birmingham area.
- The porter position will assist with receiving and unpacking of accessories and furniture.
- The porter will assist in all floor moves and in the placement of accessories and furniture as directed by the interior designer at our Gallery stores.
- He or she will assist with ensuring all store are clean, shiny, and orderly.
- Prior housekeeping experience a must
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
From gorgeous stationary furnishings to the iconic recliner, you can count on quality with the La-Z-Boy name. Let us help transform your house into a home.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!