Irondale Job Description Sample
B2B Sales Professional
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Accounts Payable Administrator
Immediate full time AP position in our home office. Receive and enter purchase orders and invoices in accounting system daily. Process checks weekly. Construction industry experience beneficial, but not required.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst – Early Learning Program
Mitchell’s Place has an exciting opportunity to join our ABA Services team and Early Learning Program team as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the Early Learning Program (ELP). We provide an ABA structured preschool setting for children on the spectrum and typically developing children. The BCBA in the ELP would be responsible for the providing assessment and support for behavioral issues in the Early Learning Program (ELP).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide Consulting services for problem behavior reduction in the Early Learning Program at Mitchell’s Place Develop and adhere to ELP referral model. Attend weekly Child Study Team Meetings Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and Develop Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Basic Behavioral Training for all new ELP staff and on-going training for ELP current staff Lecture, model, role play, and feedback on the following skills: Three-step guided compliance procedure, definition of ABA, functions of behavior, etc.
- Provide consulting services for the Early Learning Program Verbal Behavior Program Help assess children, assist in program writing and conducting IEP meetings Provide on-going supervision for BCaBA’s in the program Provide on-going supervision for ELP floaters while they are in providing therapy in the Early Learning Program Verbal Behavior Program
- Research articles relevant to ABA strategies, programs, and intervention
- Develop and conduct new school year Professional Development training with all staff member
- Provide support as needed for annual events.
.Knowledge Skills and
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to a level needed to influence change and mold work behaviors of all stakeholders.
- A track record of influencing employees to commit to excellence and the organization’s mission, culture, goals, and objectives.
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or a related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst or certification eligible
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working with individuals with Autism.
- Completed 8-hour Supervision Training
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in an education setting.
We are a printing company specializing in labels and related products and are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! Base salary + commission (after 90 days). You will be responsible for acquiring new business from current and new contacts, answer customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields will be very helpful
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Candy Tube Fillers Needed!!!
DEDICATED PERSONNEL IS SEEKING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE PRODUCTION/ WAREHOUSE. PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!
MUST HAVE CLEAR BACKGROUND AND BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN.
MUST BE ABLE TO STAND AT LENGTHS OF TIME
MUST BE ABLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION/AND ABLE TO WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY
WE WILL HAVE EITHER DAY SHIFT OR EVENING SHIFT AVAILABLE
The Retail Merchandiser is a part-time position that performs service work in the Hallmark department of various retail stores such as grocery stores, drug stores, department stores and mass retailers. The RM is also responsible for building and maintaining relationships with store management.
Retail Merchandisers have a set geographic territory and group of assigned stores they will service regularly. These positions do not service Hallmark Card Shops. If you take pride in making a department your own, this is a great opportunity for you.
To view the Retail Merchandiser Career Profile video: Click Here This is your opportunity to represent the world's best-known greeting card brand and develop retailer relationships in your community. Hallmark provides paid training, paid travel time, mileage reimbursement and access to a variety of corporate discounts.
There are three major components of this PART-TIME position: 1) Day to Day Service: Product merchandising: You will handle all aspects of product merchandising within your assigned stores.
You will use a Hallmark-issued, hand-held mobile device to replenish, straighten and track inventory of Hallmark products. This could include products placed inside the Hallmark department or within other areas of the store. Store employee and customer interaction:
You must interact in a professional manner with store employees, store management and customers while in the store. Schedule: Your Territory Supervisor will clarify your specific schedule. Work is typically scheduled Monday through Friday during the day and hours will increase during holiday periods. 2) Holiday Support:
Hallmark's business is season driven. Your scheduled days and hours will increase the week before and after the following holidays - Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. You may be required to work on the actual holiday for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day. 3) Department Remodels and Resets:
Occasionally, you may be required to be a part of an installation team and work on activities to include, but not limited to, building Hallmark fixtures, moving card departments, installing fixtures and product and remodeling card departments. Typically you will receive at least a 2-week notice for remodel/reset work. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This is a physically demanding job that requires a high level of energy and a sense of urgency.
You will be working on the selling floor as well as in back stockrooms. You must be able to consistently push, pull, lift, and carry cartons, merchandise and display fixtures up to 30 pounds throughout the work day and up to 50 pounds on occasion. You will also be required to stoop, squat, walk, and stand throughout your work day, and you may be required to climb stairs and step ladders.
REQUIREMENTS Access to a Wi-Fi network and the internet. Able to operate hand-held technology provided to open and read documents and interpret information. Flexibility to work a changing work schedule that may include an occasional evening or weekend.
Reliable transportation to report to assigned locations as scheduled. Eligible to work in the United StatesAble to read, understand and communicate in EnglishAt least 18 years of age
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent May be required to work the week before and the week after major holidays. POSITION SPECIFIC INFORMATION: * You will be providing support to various retail stores within 20 miles of 35210.
- This territory will be located at the Wal-Mart- 1600 MONTCLAIR RD, in Birmingham, AL.
FUNCTIONAL AREA: Fabrication
FLSA: HOURLY NON-EXEMPT
REPORTS TO: Fabrication Foreman
POSITION SUMMARY: The fitter/welder will be responsible for the lay out, fit and welding of fabricated structural forms such as machinery frames, tanks and furnace shells.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assembly and welding of laid-out components
Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
Sets up equipment and welds parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, or gas welding equipment
Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
Must be able to lift 60 lbs. regularly
Work at heights
Work in hot/cold environments
Walk/stand for long periods
Reaching, lifting and bending
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Proven experience as a welder/fitter: 5-10 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
D1 certification or related certifications preferred
Ability to work with mathematical concepts: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization occurs
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Previous experience in heavy manufacturing
Ability to read blue prints
Ability to multi-task
Teamwork and communication
High school diploma/GED
One-year certificate from college or technical school preferred
KEY BEHAVIORAL TRAITS FOR SUCCESS:
Commitment to Task: Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles; give dedication to the position; demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
Communication: Able to clearly present information through spoken or written word; read and interpret complex information; talk with internal / external customers; listen well.
Decision Making & Problem Solving: Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; able to use reason, even while dealing with emotional topics; review facts and weigh options with a strong attention to detail.
Policies, Processes, & Procedures: Able to act in accordance with established guidelines; follow standard procedures in crisis situations; communicate and enforce organizational policies and procedures; recognize and constructively conform to unwritten rules or practices.
Integrity: Deal with others in a straightforward and honest manner, accountable for actions, maintaining confidentiality and supporting company values.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Fitters & Welders
We are growing again and looking for Fitters & Welders on 2nd & 3rd Shifts (with shift differential)!
This position will require the set up and operation of machines listed in Welder category. The ideal candidate must be able to use welding equipment, instruments and stay within specified tolerances. They must have ability to maintain production rates and read manufacturing prints.
- Read and Interpret manufacturing prints to determine correct fit and tolerances.
- Understand basic forming principles and tolerances.
- Calculate basic math and trigonometry problems.
- Understand welding machine operation and fitter/welding burning equipment.
- Perform all functions associated with welding preparation and welding (Stick, MIG, Arc Gouging).
- Design and fabricate jigs and fixtures for fabrication procedure.
- Conduct appropriate quality checks of equipment.
- Understand basic chemistry and physical properties of metals.
- Determine correct machine settings and tolerances.
- Overtime may be expected.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years welding experience in a similar job and/or completion of a certified welding class
- Ability to handle physical workload
Competitive pay & benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), disability & life insurance, vacation, scheduled holidays and personal holidays.
Tricon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic organization apply today!
Responsibilities include be not limited to:
Manage the job requisition and approval process
Provide technical support to managers for position requisitions, job postings, and employee recruitment
Determine and implement best recruiting practices specific to each position
Monitor applicant traffic flow and implement additional recruiting options as needed
Conduct national searches for qualified candidates
Screen and source candidates
Communicate job and candidate status to members of management
Generate job/candidate data reports through Applicant Tracking System
Prepare and send employment offer letters
Manage job postings to close/reopen as appropriate
Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Management vendor to ensure search engine optimization
Answer applicant inquiries
Detailed administrative duties required to fulfill responsibilities listed above
HR recruiting, candidate screening and sourcing experience
Strong organization skills
Attentive to details
Proven ability to communicate effectively
Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
Experience in data collection and report generation
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) All Shifts
We are seeking LPNs for In-Patient Facility to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to unit patients. Competitive pay. In order to work on this project, Nurses must be able to work the full duration of the assignment, with minimal interruption. The assignment is expected to last for the next few months. Failure to include a resume will hinder your chances of being placed on this assignment. Temp to Permanent opportunities are available.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- 3-5 year of previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Valid Alabama License
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with staff and patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!