Irrigator Sprinkling System Job Description Sample
Under general supervision, is responsible for testing and inspecting irrigation systems in City facilities, conducting required maintenance of the irrigation systems, and installation of irrigation systems. Exercises functional supervision over assigned staff.
Essential Job Functions
Obtains information on existing site conditions and source of water.
Maintains irrigation system, considering water supply, static water pressure, working water pressure, precipitation rate, soil, planting, and existing or planned improvements.
Maintains water mains, cast iron and PVC pipes and hydraulic systems.
Repairs or replaces inner parts of irrigation heads.
Performs construction monitoring of irrigation systems as directed.
Inspects non-potable water piping for irrigation and potable water piping for new and old buildings (drinking fountains, restrooms, etc.) as necessary.
Adjusts gallons per minute on bubblers in tree planters.
Assists and advises plumbers and contractors regarding irrigation installation regulations.
Investigates and recommends corrective action for defective irrigation systems.
Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
High school diploma or GED equivalent (recognized by the Texas Education Agency or a regional accrediting agency).
Four (4) years of increasingly responsible experience in irrigation design, construction, and inspection, including one (1) year of supervisory or lead responsibility.
Valid Class 'C' Texas Driver's License.
Ability to read and write English.
Basic computer skills.
Familiar with SAP/CRM computer systems.
Understanding the operation of irrigation time clocks and controllers.
- Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 10-15 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate irrigation products and equipment. Subject to walking, reaching, pushing, sitting, standing, bending, and twisting to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are outside with exposure to temperature variations, damp/wet surfaces, hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and dust.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of friction loss control tables.
Knowledge of water usage rates and water conservation measures for drought situations.
Knowledge of all irrigation products and hydraulics principles.
Knowledge of sizing pipe materials.
Knowledge of basic backflow principles.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to inspect irrigation blueprints.
Ability to design and modify irrigation systems.
Ability to perform all the physical requirements of the position.
Irrigator (Ft)- Citrus Golf
An Irrigator is responsible for operating, servicing and repairing facility irrigation systems in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Irrigator, you would be responsible for operating, servicing and repairing facility irrigation systems in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Operate, maintain and repair facility irrigation systems including, but not limited to, leaks in lines, valves, sprinkler heads and satellite controllers
Conduct periodic inspections to ensure irrigation system is operating efficiently
Operate and maintain well and pump stations
Water putting greens and other areas of turf
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- We do the right thing, all the time.
- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- We're team players in everything we do.
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first.
Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers.
JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Install, maintain, and operate irrigation systems. Conduct inventory of tools, equipment, or materials to ensure that sufficient supplies are available and items are in usable condition.
Complete requests for irrigation parts and supplies. Record water usages from pumps and wells. Perform special golf course improvement projects, such as rebuilding bunkers and tees, or performing drainage installation.
Maintain the appearance of fountains, planters, or other grounds features by cleaning, replacing or making repairs. Operate tractors, trucks, or utility vehicles to transport equipment, supplies, and debris.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals.
Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Unix System Administrator
Diligent Consulting, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on applications development, integration, deployment, and operation of state-of-the-art information systems that deliver critical network-centric solutions. We have an entrepreneurial environment filled with challenging opportunities for cutting-edge professionals who believe in a commitment to excellence and integrity. We value domain expertise, experience and knowledge and a commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction. We offer an exceptionally generous benefit plan for our employees.
Produce and deliver reports on system utilization, user access, system access, storage capacity.
Analyze system logging, including remote logging, messages to be sent to a central repository.
Develop shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
Configure, enable network services including NFS, FTP, SMTP, SSH, NTP, SSH.
Manage tasks with a configuration management platform application.
Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide Unix system solutions.
Support server software and hardware and related applications and systems.
Design systems that proactively monitor health and performance of systems and infrastructure.
Assist in capacity planning, and performing software/firmware upgrades.
Implement tools to provide analytic trend analysis and performance data.
Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio.
Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
Keep up with the latest Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE’s).
Development of automation programs and scripts.
Research and recommend emerging technologies to increase cost effectiveness, system ability and future expandability.
Facilitate, lead and document meetings and discussions.
Act as a liaison between IT management and remote branches and technicians.
Certifications Required by Contract:
CompTIA Security+ (or equivalent)
Required Skills and Experience
- TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, IS, engineering, other technical discipline, or seven years’ experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows, Linux, and ESXi operating systems; Microsoft IIS, and Apache web servers.
- VMware, AWS, SAN, IIS, Apache, and network experience.
- Ability to develop, manage, and maintain scripts written in a variety of languages.
- IT security expertise.
- Interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, Amazon Certification
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications, Oracle database, geospatial products, and COP management.
- Familiarity with NGA programs and NGA facilities.
System Engineer - 20 Years Of Exp - Cleared Position!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, SE3
Information System Security Officer III W/ 10 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
• Thorough understanding of the RMF process (Risk Management Framework)
• Highly Experienced with XACTA, LatteArt, Biscotti & SEAR
• Familiar with Nessus or CyborgBunny.
• Experience in evaluating, testing, certification and accreditation of classified and sensitive but unclassified information systems.
• Experienced with analysis and evaluation of hardware and software in support of the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Able to apply current computer security technologies and IA requirements to maintain system security posture.
• Responsible for maintaining and enforcing approved security policies, standards and guidelines
• Coordinate with DAOs Data Owners, SAs and devs for Security relevant changes to SSPs
• Monitor/maintain SSPs for hardware and software changes
• Participate in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access
• Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the System Security Plan
• Ensures that all system users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access
• Research and report on CSIRs
• Review audit events for information systems and address events/incidents that occur with stakeholders.
• Ensures all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals
• Maintains records, outlining required patches/system upgrades that have been accomplished throughout the information system's life cycle
• Update Biscotti by coordinating with SAs and reporting IAVA status
• Create and maintain Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) as required
• Ensures that all systems/network are compliant and in scope of current accreditation
• Coordinate Nessus or CyborgBunny scans as required
• Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advises the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) of their security relevance
• Participate in internal / external security audits/inspections
• Directs program system administrators on security matters
|REQUIRED: Minimum ten (10) years Information Assurance experience, including evaluating, testing, certification, and accreditation of classified, sensitive but unclassified, information systems, in addition to Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) products.|
|REQUIRED: Experience with analysis and evaluation of both hardware and software in support of Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense, and various Federal Sector Government Agencies.|
|DESIRED: At least one (1) year direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.|
System Administrator Level 1 W/ 5 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
-Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
-Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
-Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
-Optimizes system operations and resources utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
-Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
-Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
-Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
-Provides assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Senior System Administrator – Tbmcs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate knowledge at the MEF/MEB level on the operational employment and TTP associated with the following information systems supporting MAGTF C2: TBMCS MR2.
- Provide planning, engineering, installation, operation, maintenance, database development, system administration and instructional expertise to support CIS training, systems integration and operations in a combat operations center, logistics operation center and tactical air command center environment to support MSTP sponsored and supported events.
- Install, operate and maintain UNIX and Windows 2000/2003/XP/7 environments associated with the TBMCS.
- Ensure integration of Tactical Data Link (TDL) and Multi-TDL Network into the COP and C2 system architecture.
- Provide SME on Execution Status and Monitoring (ESTAT), Force Status and Monitoring (FSTAT), Air Tasking Order/Airspace Control Order Tool (AAT), Web Air Request Processor (WARP), and integration of TBMCS into AFATDS.
- Establish and manage Data Movement Daemon Services.
- Integrate and ensure interoperability of C2 systems within the C4ISR network architecture by fusing select C2 capabilities into a comprehensive, interoperable system by exchanging imagery, intelligence, status of forces, and planning information.
- Integrate and ensure interoperability of C2 systems within Joint Virtual, Live and Constructive (JLVC) environment associated modeling and simulation systems: MTWS, WARSIM, AWSIM, JSAF, DVTE.
- Participate in CIS planning conferences and conduct detailed systems planning to support events.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduation from a formal DoD training course for TBMCS System Administration
- UNIX System Administrator- Level 2 and MCP desired.
- A minimum of six years in military aviation C2 TBMCS system administration.
- A minimum of six years of experience with TBMCS operation and system administration to include installation, operation and maintenance of UNIX, Windows XP/7, Windows Server 2003/2008. Direct participation in real world operations desired.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
TBMCS SP27 and at a minimum on 1 year experience with TBMCS MR2
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with others and senior management.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to design and write clear communications and present training programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus
- Daily travel in local area during work day (including use of personal vehicle)
- Ability to obtain or have a security clearance
- Requires 0% - 5% travel
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!