Irving Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Professional
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
A Warehouse Worker will:
- Received and stock all deliveries.
- Prepare and expedite product for delivery.
- Track all stock transfer requests using tracking system.
- Use tool tracking system to produce weekly cycle counts for warehouse.
- Stage all daily material for construction and service projects
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift and climb
- Must be able to lift 50lbs of material over the course of a work day.
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Cdl-A Drivers - Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Restaurant General Manager
Going to work never tasted so good! Our mission is to put burgers back into people’s lives. We’re growing our team and living the burger dream as we continue to push boundaries and grow at a pace that’s gotten us recognized as America’s Most Promising Company (Forbes), awarded The #1 Mover and Shaker in the business (FastCasual.com) and has positioned us for even more exciting things to come!
Our Restaurant General Managers are World Class Leaders with a passion for Quality Food and Amazing Guest Service.
They set the example their team members aspire to by teaching and living our High Fives:
- Excite and Delight: Smile, impress and look after our guests with every visit
- Perfect Food: Delivering the best tasting burger and our SMASHING sides
- Pride in Place: Keep our restaurant and restrooms clean at all times
- It Starts With Me: Choose your attitude, be accountable and have fun!
- Do Well, Do Good: Volunteer and support your community
Smashburger strongly believes our best senior leaders come from our outstanding team of Field Managers. We’ve been recognized for growing both quickly and smartly, and are committed to continuing to bring the better-burger into new markets and locations. This has created terrific opportunities for GMs to be promoted into Multi-Unit or District Manager roles.
We believe that burgers done right make people happy and that our General Managers are a key ingredient in our effort to bring together bold, remarkable and memorable people, burgers and experiences. To reward you for the essential role you play, we provide a SMASHING compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Highly competitive compensation
- 401k, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Vacation Time
- Wellness Resources
- Pre-Tax Savings Accounts
- Work/Life services for assistance with child care, finding movers, kennels and pet care, vacation planning and more!
Smashburger General Manager
- Hire, train, develop and coach hourly team members
- Ongoing training and development of our management team and build a bench for future managers
- Ensure that Smashburger culture is strong within the restaurant and personified by the team
- Maintains timely schedules and appropriate staffing levels in accordance to Smashburger labor matrix
- Ensures every guest has a SIZZLING experience
- Delivers high quality, attractive food made according to Smashburger recipes
- Monitors and controls daily food cost
- Follows proper sanitation and cleanliness standards in the restaurant to fulfill health requirements and Smashburger standards
- Reviews and analyzes financial data weekly and initiates necessary actions to increase sales and profits
- Responsible for driving local store marketing, fundraising efforts and overall community involvement
- Orders inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate of product and supplies
- Follows all cash handling procedures to minimize all cash shortages. Ensures that cash is deposited into the bank daily
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety guidelines
- Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
- Maintaining proper employee records, and documentation per company standards and federal, state and local ordinances
Smashburger General Management
- Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of experience as a General Manager within the restaurant, retail, and/or hospitality industry
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to successfully complete food and alcohol safety certification programs
- Proven ability to hire, train and develop team members
- Proven ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating and leading team members
- Must possess a sense of urgency, enjoy fast paced environment, and guest service focus
- Ability to understand and analyze financial profit and loss statements, food cost, inventory, food safety, and sanitation requirements
- Ability to successfully complete training program
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Smashburger participates in E-Verify
While performing the duties of this position, a manager may regularly be required to: work 50 hours a week, work days, nights and/or weekends, work in a fast paced environment, work around hot equipment (grill, fryer) and occasionally be exposed to cold temperatures (walk in freezer/refrigerator). This position may regularly be required to occasionally lift and carry boxes and supplies up to 50lbs, move around the restaurant and tight spaces; walk or stand 100% of shift and reach, bend, stoop, mop and sweep frequently.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Part Time - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
CDL A Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
CDL A Owner Operator Driver Job
United Petroleum Transports is a stable tanker carrier with consistent freight perfect for growing a business. When you choose to partner with a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken to make sure you are able to maximize your revenue. Our Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great pay, and seamless opportunity. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers We Offer:
UP TO $200,000 ANUALLY!
NO Hidden Fees!
Great Home Time!
Local, Regional, and Long Haul Runs
Competitive Pay and Incentive Programs
Steady Work and Miles
Base Plate Program Available (Must Pass Inspection)
23 Years of Age
Minimum 6 months tanker OR 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Irving, Texas Dermatologist Opportunity
Outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join an established and thriving practice in Irving, Texas. Well established practice with a collegial group of providers is adding physician due to expansion. See patients for General Dermatology. Group is seeking an exceptional physician committed to caring for every spectrum of their patient's dermatologic health. Exceptional place to enjoy your career while maintaining a work/life balance.
- Full-Time opportunity, 4-5 days/week, your choice!
- Work out of 1-2 locations within close proximity
- Dermatology specific EMR
- Trained and experienced support staff keeps you efficient
- Highly competitive annual salary plus generous productivity based bonus
- Full Benefits, paid time off, paid CME, paid relocation
- NO STATE INCOME TAXES!
Terry Ferguson, Physician Recruiter
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!