Irving Job Description Sample
CDL Class A Driver - Local
Are you an experienced Class A driver with lots ofdrive?Do you love animals, desire work-life balance, and want a fulfilling career? We need you to join our Irving team!
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay - starting off at $19.50 and increases with experience
- Good health and welfare options! 401k with company match, and employer-provided life insurance
- Discounts on pet products
- Phone allowance
- Hotel per diem
What do our drivers do?
- The Class A Driver is responsible for safe, professional, and courteous delivery of all products to our customers' locations. This individual will know all delivery areas, routes, and traffic conditions to ensure on-time successful delivery and satisfied customers. Our drivers load and unload pet food products at delivery locations.
- This is a touch freight position. You will be handling pet food and products.
- This position is Tues - Fri, 8-12 hours a day
Do you have the following qualities?
- Strong team player, able to work well with others
- Excellent communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Project confidence while working with customers, including a professional appearance
- Ability to work with purpose and a sense of urgency
- Must maintain appropriate unexpired legal license
Your education & experience should be similar to:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 years Class A *mountain*driving experience
- Previous delivery driver experience preferred
- CDL A License
- As a truck driver, you will be exposed to vibrations and possible loud noises
- Primarily driving and lifting, with some walking, bending, standing; ability to lift and carry up to 60 pounds
- May be subject to weather conditions (seasonal)
- May work near moving mechanical parts
The required physical abilities to perform the necessary functions of this job:
- Primarily driving or lifting
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Ability to operate a commercial vehicle in a safe manner
At Animal Supply Company, we connect passionate people, trusted brands and committed retailers to bring pets the very best. We provide the knowledge and support to help our partners grow. Together, we help pets live happier, healthier lives. Because when pets thrive, the people who love and care for them do too.
Our love of pets inspires the work we do each and every day. Many of us have worked with top brands for decades—forging strong connections with innovators large and small. We love discovering a new product with that something special. And we love supporting our retail partners' needs. Simply put, we love our jobs!
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Account Lead [Entry Level | Full Time]
Account Lead [Entry Level | Full Time]
It is said, “to inspire change be the change.” Dallas Texas Consultants is taking the sales and marketing industry by storm and actively seeking entry level candidates looking to drive their career to unknown territory. We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Account Lead to train in all areas of sales, marketing, and business development. Anyone with a background in customer service (retail, restaurant, or hospitality), sales, marketing, or leadership should apply.
Dallas Texas Consultants has BIG growth goals this year to expand into at least two additional markets. We can only do this by hiring the right talent to growth WITH the company.
What does this mean for you?
· Personal and professional development
· Training in: sales, marketing, business development, and leadership
· Experience in: public speaking, presentations, and strategic planning
· Executive level coaching
· Bonuses and incentives
· Travel opportunities
· 0-6 years experience in sales, marketing, retail, restaurant, hospitality or leadership
· Internally motivated
· Fun and energetic
· Interest in: personal growth, philanthropic endeavors, and team camaraderie
Dallas Texas Consultants creates dynamic and innovative ways to market and promote our client’s brands. By having exclusive contracts with our clients, we are able to find the solutions that they need to achieve success. Dallas Texas Consultants is growing-fast. We are redefining how companies market products and services to the customer base, all while building a great company and cultivating superb talent.
We have an extensive interview process but will move through it very rapidly. If interested, apply today!
Join one of Dallas' Best and Brightest Companies! And check out our profile on Inc.com:
Adobe Captivate Instructional Designer - Contract
The Instructional Designer is responsible for creating, designing, modifying, enhancing and implementing a diverse array of complex instructional design projects for the purpose of improving the performance of individuals and groups in the organization. Courses will include instructor-led, distance learning, web-based eLearning, and computer-based learning.
- Performs needs analysis; estimates timeline and resources; designs courses; administers production, quality control and implementation.
- Develops instructional design by researching and evaluating learning technologies and methods; evaluates and selects instructional approaches.
- Ensures courseware development activities are delivered with high quality and within efficient timelines.
- Identifies training requirements by conferring with the training team, managers and employees; study required organizational outcome.
- Constructs instructional materials by creating and assembling materials, aids, references and resources.
- Evaluates instructional design by measuring changes in organization results and surveying managers, employees and training professionals.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Training.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in instructional design.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with Adobe Captivate 3 and 4, or comparable software.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with MS Office Suite.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with Photoshop.
- Experience in multiple forms of training delivery methodologies preferred. Background in education or training environment preferred.
- Certification in Adobe eLearning Suite or equivalent instructional design tool preferred.
- Familiarity with adult learning techniques preferred.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Staff Perm is a Certified Small Business and a LGBTBE Diversity Certified Business Enterprise that is BBB Accredited utilizing a staff with over 20 years of staffing and placement experience to simplify the employee recruitment process.
- Staff Perm LLC | One Galleria Tower | 13355 Noel Rd. Suite 1100 | Dallas, TX 75240 www.staffperm.com
- Apply at: http://bit.ly/1mzJQeL
Most companies have an internal resource model for bringing in talent, but often project demands require sourcing partners to help find qualified talent. We leverage our expertise and experience to seek out and attract in-demand talent for their organizational needs with solutions that allow companies to increase the level of talent in their I.T. departments to stay competitive with the competition!
Staff Perm is a Certified Small Business and a LGBTBE Diversity Certified Business Enterprise that is BBB Accredited utilizing a staff with over 20 years of staffing and placement experience to simplify the employee recruitment process.
A Warehouse Worker will:
- Received and stock all deliveries.
- Prepare and expedite product for delivery.
- Track all stock transfer requests using tracking system.
- Use tool tracking system to produce weekly cycle counts for warehouse.
- Stage all daily material for construction and service projects
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift and climb
- Must be able to lift 50lbs of material over the course of a work day.
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Reporting Analyst - Mortgage Data
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Job Site Location: Irving, TX
Pay Rate: 18/hourly
We are seeking a Reporting Analyst for our client in the Mortgage space to drive client engagement through the utilization of standardized methodologies, established processes and formalized communication channels. The Reporting Analyst (RA) is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and retention by understanding the needs of the clients, documenting and communicating their requirements to the appropriate resources within CoreLogic and monitoring project status and task completion to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
The role requires the engagement in ongoing, regular communications with clients, as well as, internal team members to maintain an understanding of project challenges, progress to objectives and overall project status. The RA will often be required to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during engagements to ensure barriers to progress are removed and client requirements are met.
•Design and development of spreadsheets, reporting and databases as requested by key stakeholders within the business
•Analysis and Reporting of data from electronic data sources
•Define problems, independently conduct research as necessary, formulate solutions, makes recommendations as necessary
•Undertake fact-finding and analysis; assist in the preparation of reporting, correspondence, visual presentations, and other materials
•Oversee and facilitate the flow of information between and among operations, departments and various clients
•Ensure that deadlines are monitored appropriately and informational reports are received from relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
*Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
•Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education & experience) in business management or related field with 1-3 years’ work experience in reporting environment.
•Prior experience in mortgage servicing, financial services or data management operations.
•Demonstrated Reporting Analyst experience; prior experience in roles with high work volume requirements.
•Strong written/ verbal communication skills to defined business and technical parameters relative to the business requirements.
•Strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, leadership and audiences external to the organization.
•Consultative and collaborative work style; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships both internal and external to the organization.
•Strong facilitation skills.
•Strong analytical, quantitative skills; solid decision making capabilities coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
•Proven ability to multi-task in a high volume environment; effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and focus to deliver solid and consistent results and bring assignments to successful completion.
Solid understanding of the mortgage servicing industry with a general knowledge of mortgage products and industry norms. Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Tester With Exp In Http; Xml, Sql; Mobile Applications
Location: irving, Tx
- Experience testing HTTP; XML, SQL; Mobile applications running on Android and IOS; Hands on experience using testing tools (such as Quality Center, QTP, Device Anywhere, Perfecto Mobile, Jmeter, Load Runner).
- Experience testing end-to-end Mobile applications built on MicroServices and REST APIs.
- Experience working in a fully Agile environment, preferably in a cross functional capacity
- Experience documenting and presenting the test results, analyzing defect trends and escalating problems, give highest priority to end product quality that meets organizational standards.
- Hands-on experience (Minimum 2 years) working in an Agile team in a quality management capacity, diligent at applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Hands-on experience automating Unit, Functional, UI/UX etc phases with experience in continuous integration, continuous test and continuous delivery / deployment methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have good understanding of computer science fundamentals and be able to associate targeted testing to the various layers of application architecture and be able to identify issues, articulate root cause of problems, and suggest possible solutions.
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area - Cdl-A Drivers
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates in select areas! If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
Don't have a CDL? Check out our approved driving schools for a quality school near you to get your CDL.
After completion, We'll get you started in a professional driving career with a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! If you have GI Bill funds available we have anOn-The-Job-Training Program for you!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!