Irving Job Description Sample
Rug Labor Handler (630)
The Dump is hiring for Full Time Rug Handlers to be responsible for all aspects of Rugs moving, opening, locating, stocking, inspecting and counting merchandise; providing administrative support and customer pick up in warehouse and store.
Some of the functions the Rug Handler would be performing include, but not limited to:
- Meet productivity standards
- Communicate all inventory issues to appropriate Manager
- Adhere to all safety and security regulations and report concerns to management.
- Maintain a clean, neat work area
- Ability to move furniture up to 50 lbs alone and up to 100 lbs. with assistance as needed.
- Must be available to work each scheduled shift and should report to work on time.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-6 months of general warehouse experience
- Basic Computer knowledge
- AS400 knowledge preferred.
Sales Consultant (630)
Have you ever pictured yourself working mainly on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays?
Do you have a passion for selling?
Do you want to work for a stable company?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
THE DUMP IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL SALES CONSULTANTS!
The Dump looks for people like you, who care about quality products and services, customers and their fellow retail sales associates. In this high volume, fast-paced, customer relationship, commissioned retail furniture sales position, you will sell unique furniture and home decor products to our customers. Committed to helping them to a speedy, appropriate decision, in a one-close sales process is your mission. Capitalize on your positive, "people" person, relationship building, customer service, retail, retail sales, commissioned sales, furniture sales, and/or other sales experience and find yourself at The Dump.
- Greeting customers, building relationships and assisting them with product selection, working on the 3 busiest retail sales days of the week, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Presenting and discussing various interior design and furniture product options based upon discovery of the prospective clients' lifestyle, needs and goals
- Adjusting and adapting your professional sales approach with each customer
- Up-selling warranties, protection, mattress pads, and more
- Offering financing options, processing credit applications completing purchase
- Delivering top-tier customer service to every customer, building loyalty and referrals
- Increasing personal knowledge of products and sales techniques
Build upon your sales, customer service, retail sales, commission sales, and/or other sales experience as a Dump Retail Sales Associate. Combine your outgoing personality and experience with the qualities and skills mentioned below, along with our Dump's new hire training, and you will be ramped up and ready to succeed!
- We hire positive, "people" personalities who want to learn and be successful!
- Commission sales experience in furniture, rug, and/or bedding, and/or customer service is a plus; (although 2 or more years of retail or other sales is preferable)
- Excellent relationship building and verbal communication skills
- Independent coachable, dynamic, outgoing, high energy, adaptable "people" person; a chameleon who's professional, resilient and achievement-focused
- Basic Windows (point/click) experience is required; MSOffice is preferred
- Enjoys part-time, (3 days a week) traditional retail hours, working every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings, and holidays
- High School Diploma (or GED) is required; some college or a degree is a plus
Make full-time money while working only part-time!
- Set Friday, Saturday, Sunday only schedule (often achieving full-time earnings for part-time work!)
- Average first year earnings can be $35k-$45k; top sales associates have achieved 6 figures! It's all up to you.
- Fully paid 2 weeks of New Hire Retail Sales Associate Training, both on-the-job and classroom (a full curriculum including products, customer service and sales techniques)
- Continuous professional development and training
Join The Dump's Winning Team
The Dump is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
May be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K, employee discounts, and more!
JPC 3538 - Sr. Java Developer
Operations Quality Specialist
Executive Administrative Assistant
Sales & Service Representative
Restaurant Cook PM
Senior Technology Architect - US
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!