Irving Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Irving
Internal Auditor Irving TX
A Financial Services company in Irving, TX is seeking an Internal Auditor to develop risks & controls while actively engaging in improving the company's operations. They are creating the Internal Audit process and hiring for Internal Auditors (Staff & Senior!) who will be tasked to help create and execute all aspects of our internal audit process within their organization.
LOCATION: IRVING, TX (LAS COLINAS)
POSITION: FULL TIME
SALARY: 80k - 85k Base
BENEFITS: Team members receive a generous package of benefits and perks
- This position will help buildout the audit programs within the organization and will develop internal audit and process. Big 4 or Big 10 experience is strongly preferred.
- Plan, Scope, Develop, and lead projects.
- Audit financial records, accounting policies, corporate operations and SOX processes
- Interact with process owners to assess risk and controls
- Develop controls and procedures to remediate gaps
- Communicate the pros & cons to owners to develop effective solutions
- At least 3-5 years with advanced skills in internal auditing
- Strong understanding of commonly used internal controls concepts, including SOX, COSO and/or COBIT
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies – including developing process flows
- CPA, CIA, CISA or CMA certification
- Internal audit or public accounting background
- Financial Services industry experience
Team members receive a generous package of benefits and perks, typically within 30 days of their start date. This includes:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care plans at competitive rates
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Short and Long-term Disability insurance and Life & AD&D insurance
- Discounted rates with major hotel chains and wireless carries.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring talented people, including veterans and military family members, who share our commitment to deliver outstanding customer service and have a great time doing it.
Senior IT Recruiter
Staff Perm LLC | One Galleria Tower | 13355 Noel Rd. Suite 1100 | Dallas, TX 75240
ABOUT STAFF PERM
- Staff Perm is a Certified Small Business and a LGBTBE Certified Business Enterprise that is BBB Accredited utilizing a staff with over 20 years of staffing and placement experience to simplify the employee recruitment process.
- Staff Perm LLC | One Galleria Tower | 13355 Noel Rd. Suite 1100 | Dallas, TX 75240 www.staffperm.com
- Apply at: http://bit.ly/1mzJQeL
Most companies have an internal resource model for bringing in talent, but often project demands require sourcing partners to help find qualified talent. We leverage our expertise and experience to seek out and attract in-demand talent for their organizational needs with solutions that allow companies to increase the level of talent in their I.T. departments to stay competitive with the competition!
Staff Perm is a Certified Small Business and a LGBTBE Diversity Certified Business Enterprise that is BBB Accredited utilizing a staff with over 20 years of staffing and placement experience to simplify the employee recruitment process.
Director, Events Marketing - Audience Acquisition
The Audience Acquisition Marketing Director is responsible for the formulation, implementation and execution of marketing strategies to achieve or exceed commercial & strategic goals for their event(s) while contributing to the continuing development of a high performance marketing team with a culture of results, accountability, relevance, innovation and speed to market. Responsible for driving significant volume and revenue growth for their portfolio through highly effective and creative marketing initiatives utilizing all channels, platforms and marketing tools. Team point person in newly established office.
- Develop marketing strategies based on commercial and customer insight to achieve revenue and strategic goals for assigned events
- Develop ambitious commercial revenue targets through detailed analysis of commercial performance and marketing metrics
- Utilize analytical tools to inform identify the best channel mix and utilization to achieve commercial and strategic goals and the best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Work with internal partners to utilize customer insight to develop the best possible value proposition, messaging and content to drive campaigns
- Work with sales partners to brief on key customer needs, associated value and to develop an integrated sales & marketing approach to drive high quality leads to achieve sales goals
- Lead the development, utilizing internal and external resources, of the best possible approaches to SEO/SEM as well as the highest performing web sites
- Contribute to the identification and sharing of best practice regional and globally through the attendee marketing group
- Deliver marketing campaigns on time, to budget
- Effectively manage all internal & external stakeholders/partners to deliver campaigns
- Optimize campaign CPA and ROI and continually review campaign key metrics to enhance or leverage opportunities live
- Be the commercial lead for assigned event(s) taking full responsibility to achieve the highest possible results
- Continually assess commercial performance, forecast confidently and accurately and strive to drive higher results wherever possible
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is a plus
- CIM post-graduate diploma in marketing or equivalent
- 5-7 years Proven track record in Marketing, with direct Proven track record in event promotion and/or the business to business environment
- Proven track record of people management, exceeding KPIs and delivering consistent revenue and customer growth through an always-on marketing approach.
- Proven track record within integrated, multi-channel marketing
- Proven track record within SEO, SEM and demand generation campaigns
- Proven track record in marketing automation
- Proven track record in deriving, analyzing and utilizing customer insight
- Proven track record of project management across multiple stakeholders/teams
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Project and time management skills
Centralized Staff Accountant
You wake up ready and excited to greet a day full of numbers and spreadsheets. You get a rush when you successfully complete that latest financial statement to the penny. You enjoy working with bank reconciliations and journal entries…each one is like figuring out a puzzle to you. The day promises to be busy and you love being productive. We sure can use your enthusiasm and abilities as a Centralized Staff Accountant with Interstate Hotels & Resorts!
As a Centralized Staff Accountant you will:
- Be responsible for preparation of monthly financial statements for 7 to 9 centralized hotels. Prepare and record journal entries for assigned hotels to meet the closing deadline and deliver accurate hotel financials.
- Prepare monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations for assigned hotels.
- Review month end packages from hotels and ensure compliance with SSAE-18 requirements and SSAE-18 audits.
- Perform functional accounting responsibilities (i.e. multi-company journal entries for portfolios, decentralized hotel bank recs, etc.).
- Partner and collaborate with various groups including supervisors, operations, and corporate.
- Filing and archiving records and processing rebills.
Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Accounting/Finance desired. Previous multi-unit accounting experience, preferably in the hospitality industry, preferred. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are expected. This position requires the ability to compile facts and figures; basic to intermediate Excel experience required. You will regularly use a computer, various software programs and a calculator. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Solo
CDL-A Solo Truck Driver Jobs- Take advantage of our new, industry-leading pay program-only at Pride!
When it comes to your pay, Pride Transport makes sure you don’t fall short. With Pride's Point-to-Point Pay Program, you get paid for the distance you drive, not just the total length of the load, EARNING UP TO 55CPM! That means higher pay per mile, including deadhead miles at up to 20 cents more per mile than base pay.
For every year of CDL-A truck driving you have, you earn career points with Pride
Our OTR CDL-A Company Truck Driver positions offer:
$2k sign-on bonus
Generous MPG & safety bonus opportunities
Affordable health insurance (family included)
Retirement plan with weekly 10% match
6 paid holidays
Newer Peterbilts, Kenworths, &Freightliners
Paid vacation after one year
Pet & rider programs
100% no-touch freight (refrigerated)
Are you ready to earn more for your experience and the miles you actually drive? Pride is ready to hear from you! Apply now or call 800-714-4308 or visit driveforpride.com.
Post a Job
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
$5,000 sign-on bonus with 6 months Flatbed experience in the last 2 years
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Post a Job
Class A CDL Company Driver Job
At United Petroleum Transports, we recognize that our Tanker Truck Drivers are the very core to our success. When you choose to drive for a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken in your career path. Our Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great home time and pay, and seamless opportunities to advance. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Company Tanker Truck Drivers We Offer:
UP TO $60,000 ANUALLY!
Great Home Time!
Local, Regional and Long Haul Runs
Career Path and Safety Bonus Program
Late Model Equipment
Steady Work and Miles
Full Benefits and 401K
Company Tanker Truck Driver Requirements:
23 Years of Age
Minimum 6 months tanker OR 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years
Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Post a Job
***Bilingual & Energetic Assistant Property Manager Needed***
Our company is looking for a reliable, bi-lingual experienced Assistant Manager for our property in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate would be doing the following:
- Support the Property Manager on the day-to-day operations of the property
- Perform all lease administration duties, monitor collections, renewals and coordinate default proceedings.
- Maintain, update and execute preventative maintenance schedules
- Bid, negotiate and manage third party vendors
- Foster positive relationship among the residents and the property
- Minimum of 2 years property management experience
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and delegate
- Effective manager of both employees and vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and customer services oriented.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL
Senior Technical Architect - III
This position is for a senior technical architect/lead for the E2E Architecture team. The person will be responsible for working on efforts linked to the VCM Big 5 initiatives. He or she will specifically be engaged in the E2E design of New Products and initiatives impacting Verizon?s Consumer and Mass Business area. The E2E architect will be responsible for implementing projects that enhance Verizon?s product offerings in the FiOS Data and Video spaces. The candidate should have an in-depth understanding of various billing architectures. The candidate should be able to independently drive the integration and design of large E2E billing initiatives such as Vision Migration / Autopay enhancements / reverse IRB into the CMB OSS and BSS systems. Familiarity with Vision and other strategic billing systems is a plus. Candidate will be responsible for independently driving large scale projects that span across all IT groups and across CIO portfolios. The position requires leading design and architecture efforts across multiple functional teams (Billing, Product Catalog, CRM, ordering, order management, finance, network, marketing, support, testing) to analyze the requirements and defining the end-to-end architecture and getting it implemented, tested and deployed. The candidate will need to regularly interface with senior management and executive level clients to ensure architectural decisions align with business directions.
- 7+ years IT experience with involvement in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- 4+ years Experience in billing architecture & technologies.
- Possess a strong technical mind frame with the ability to interact with people at all levels on system design, architecture.
- In depth knowledge of broadband services billing architecture, Voice and Video technologies, Ordering, Network and Billing systems.
- Previous experience with Use case definition, conducting high level and detail design sessions across all IT organizations, building consensus with IT as well as business partners for strategic systems design.
- Ability to Design and develop E2E solutions that are scalable and strategic
- Drive cross functional large scale enterprise projects
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with independently.
- Ability to develop quick solutions to resolve design issues.
- Ability to develop detailed flow documentation for the consumption both by IT development team and senior executives.
- Ability to understand issues and challenges with various technologies.
- Individual should have knowledge of latest communication concepts and technology trends.
- Lead project related presentations and walkthroughs.
- Create and deliver user/technical documentation.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a large and complex environment
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication
- EA best practices
- Knowledge of all architecture methodologies / SDLC lifecycles / Dev-ops Model
- Aglie / Scrum
CDL A Established Teams - Sign On Bonus Available!
Class A Team Truck Driver Benefits
Starting at up to .60 cents per mile.
Team Drivers consistently run up to 5,000 miles per week
Recession proof, no-touch freight
Comprehensive benefits package.
Class A Team Truck Driver Requirements
Class A Established Teams
10 Months OTR Experience
Acceptable CSA, Background & Work History
No Felonies or DUIs in 7 years
Flexibility to handle high value freight
About Pegasus Transportation, Inc.
Since 1987, the name Pegasus Transportation has been synonymous with quality truckload services. Pegasus has developed a tradition of on time deliveries, responsive customer service and competitive pricing. Pegasus Transportation's company fleet and professional drivers are supported with the advanced technology to assure customer satisfaction. Building from this core competency, Pegasus Transportation has recently expanded, offering a full range of logistical support services to include warehousing/sequencing, expedited shipments and local cartage.
Pegasus Transportation, Inc. is a privately held corporation established to provide quality transportation services to our customers while returning acceptable levels of profitability for growth and return.
Pegasus strives to do this by cultivating among its employees an atmosphere of cooperation and excellence in customer service by providing advanced technology in equipment and communications and by treating every customer and employee as our most valuable asset.
Post a Job
Network Security Engineer
Immediate need Network Security TX
Title : Network Security Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Long Term
*Able to design, present, install, configure & commissions Cisco Security Device.
*Prepare presentations and visio diagrams
*Able to provide quality project documents
*Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
*Identifies, isolates and resolves network security problems
*Hands on Experience on Cisco and PaloAlto Firewalls.
*PCNSE certified (ACE at the minimum)
*Managing remote access Cisco VPN, webvpn and AnyConnect
*Managing URL filtering
*Follows escalation & notification process as required
*Willingness to proactively provide input for improvements
*Some experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Certification are advantage
*Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
Post a Job