Irving Job Description Sample
We are seeking an experienced Accounting professional for a Staff Accountant position, reporting to the CFO for a mid-sized architectural firm.
Accounts Payable (AP)/Accounts Receivable (AR): billing/invoicing, account reconciliations, employee expense reports review, collections & monthly AR statements.
Prepare outgoing mail and delivery parcels relating to accounting.
Manage accounting files & records; including sales tax and 1099 documentation & backup.
Manage & perform paperless system for accounting backup of files and invoicing to clients.
Perform customer & job setup within in QB for transfer to Ebillity time tracking system.
Work with outside CPA as needed for sales tax,1099 processing & financial reporting.
Prepares various accounting reports within QB, Ebillity, Excel and or Word as needed.
Supports office admin by performing backup administrative duties when needed (front desk, phones, travel, printer/plotters/copiers R&M, office supplies, & general office support related activity, etc.)
Three to four years related experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (four-year college or university) preferred but a qualified experienced dedicated non-degreed professional acceptable.
Advanced level of skill using QuickBooks, MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
Certification as a Texas Notary Public preferred.
Experience within architecture/engineering field or related industry helpful.
VQS - 9061
Rate – $16/hr (no benefits; no paid time off; no holiday paid time off)
Type – Temporary
Shift – 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central
Location – Irving
Perform administrative reviews on various valuation products while ensuring consistent report compliance with respect to common appraisal quality issues. Validate compliance with common quality items that are unique to the product type or other transaction attributes of the specific order. Responsible for daily production goals and standards to meet and exceed client expectations for the administrative pre-delivery review process. Ensure adherence to the turn-around-time and quality requirements as established for all products reviewed.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and
High school diploma or equivalent
“Best-in-class” customer service skills via both phone and email.
Proactive, driven and highly motivated.
Ability to collaborate with as well as support and take directions from others in a team environment.
Experience working in a fast paced, production-driven environment preferred.
Preferred experience reviewing real estate appraisals and/or broker price opinions, familiarity with mortgage industry terminology.
Registered Nurse - Operating Room
The RN - Registered Nurse - Surgery/Operating Room RN provides nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols.
-1-2 years years experience preferably Circulating or in Acute Care Hospital Setting
- RN Texas License
-ACLS & BLS
-Minimum Education: Associate's Degree
Excellent Pay Structure
Full-time 40 hours
Relocation Assistance Available
Irving, Texas Dermatologist Opportunity
Outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join an established and thriving practice in Irving, Texas. Well established practice with a collegial group of providers is adding physician due to expansion. See patients for General Dermatology. Group is seeking an exceptional physician committed to caring for every spectrum of their patient's dermatologic health. Exceptional place to enjoy your career while maintaining a work/life balance.
- Full-Time opportunity, 4-5 days/week, your choice!
- Work out of 1-2 locations within close proximity
- Dermatology specific EMR
- Trained and experienced support staff keeps you efficient
- Highly competitive annual salary plus generous productivity based bonus
- Full Benefits, paid time off, paid CME, paid relocation
- NO STATE INCOME TAXES!
Terry Ferguson, Physician Recruiter
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
1007 Android Developer
• Work collaboratively with product management, UX designer, governance and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
• Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
• Engage in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
• Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects.
• Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 2+ years commercial coding experience
• Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions
• Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
• Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
• Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
• Commercial development experience in financial or related industries
• Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
• 18+ months experience building software with PCF and Gemfire
• 18+ months experience building software for iOS, Android.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Desk: 408-385-9607; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Advisor Analytics: Data Strategy
In this role, you would be developing and maintaining analytic productsincluding reports and data models to ensure success of key strategicinitiatives. You will also work with business partners on the analyticdevelopment team and other areas to solve complex data problems. You willprimarily responsible for designing and developing the analytic data layers aswell as Data Strategy and Data Manipulationprocesses to support analysis and reporting
Responsibilities include: Designing and building scalable data models and Data Strategy and Data Manipulation processes to support analysis and reporting.Utilizing SQL, writing queries to generate the output, performing routine maintenance, and addressing special requests.Following software development cycle for designing new analytical models, datamarts, reports, dashboards.
Proactively interacting with business users and gathering business requirements.Designing functional and technical documents.Designing prototypes and get it approved from business users.Typical prototype would include database design and optimization, architecting tables, views, stored procedures, and visualizations using Tableau or MicroStrategy. Building and automate final model/dashboard in production. Automation would include designing SSIS packages/jobs, schedule scripts and error logging /handling code.Maintaining the solution on an ongoing basis and updating code as and when required.Supporting existing analytical work products and updating them based on various enterprises IT initiatives such as database migration, member/ client platform migrations and source system migration/consolidations. #analytictalent
To be considered for this important and highly visible opportunity in our fast paced environment, you must have:
At least 2 years of post graduate, paid work experience with Hadoop
A minimum of 5 years of post graduate, paid work experience doing SQL coding on Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server;
2 years of experience with Business Intelligence platforms such as MicroStrategy., Tableau and advanced experience in data model design.
You will also have demonstrated experience in working on cross functional initiatives with business partners and other analytic colleagues
Healthcare experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in a Data Analyst driven role.
Education in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related technical field is preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at . Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website:
Estimator - Xactimate
If you are a Estimator with experience, please read on!
We are an industry leading restoration and water damage removal company with a history of delivering fast and efficient service to our loyal customers. Our reputation and ability to out perform the competition sets us apart from the competition. Due to growth and demand for our services, we need to add an Estimator to our dedicated to team who possesses technical expertise with Xactimate, residential construction experience, and excellent communication skills.
If you are looking to join a team of professionals that are passionate about their craft, for a company that cares about their employees and their work environment, then apply immediately.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We stay local!
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be using your expertise to help our customers restore their homes back to the home they love. You will have consistent pre-set appointments (3-4) with new or existing customers to help them in your time of need. You will be assisting the customer through their claims process to get their project started.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
What's In It for You
$50-$70k + Commission
Phone, Vehicle, Laptop
Great Work Environment
So, if you are a Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
IT Project Manager Infrastructure
Duration: 1 year
Project: CTI MIS Projects – Infrastructure Coordinator (e.g., OraaS, MaaS, T3/T4, Cloud, etc)
- Individual should possess working architectural knowledge of hardware environments as they relate to cloud computing; specifically HP and Dell.
- Individual should possess knowledge on supply and demand processes with an ability to analyze forecasting requirements translating them into capacity needs
- Individual should possess project lifecycle experience with an understanding of compute, network, datacenter, and storage disciplines with the ability to lead and hold teams accountable for delivery dates
- Individual should have an administrative working knowledge of ServiceNow for converged infrastructure request submission/tracking
- Individual should know how to create, maintain and analyze MS Excel, Project and PowerPoint reports
- Individual should possess knowledge of blue dollars vs. green dollars and have ability to track expenditures against a specific project
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving technology environment; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical and Creative Thinker
- Effective Communicator reporting accurate information that is clear, concise and visual
- Works well in ambiguity, drives participants toward clarity of tasks and can hold individuals accountable for deliverables.
- Honest, Decisive and Confident in Conduct.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitud
- Manage project activities from inception through implementation and track all through our PlanView reporting system.
- Conduct status calls with all applicable team members and manage risk and issue resolution with team members and senior managers if escalations necessary
- Ability to administratively submit and track net new capacity requests within the Service Now system.
- Communicate detailed project status for multiple efforts within project lifecycle to both technical and managerial audiences.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Relations Manager
Dallas, TX area
About Our Client
Our client is a healthcare Billing and Practice Management Solutions Organization. They provide the best medical billing solutions to improve operational & financial performance for anesthesia practices, surgery centers & hospitals across the country.
About the Position
The Client Relations Manager (CRM)“owns” the relationship with the client and is responsible for building positive relationships and providing superior service to the clients. Client Relations Managers must be knowledgeable of every aspect of the clients billing practice regardless of how complex. Client Relations Manager is responsible to thoroughly review and understand all data provided by the Client Services Manager (CSM) and holds CSM accountable for accuracy of information received. CRM must have a strong understanding of all information provided by CSM and ability to analyze and determine solutions to any trends that adversely impact the client. Must rely on sound judgment to ascertain threats and escalate any indication of dissatisfaction to executive management immediately.
When Practice Management services are utilized, Client Relations Manager will work with the Financial Manager to ensure standards are met. Meets with Financial Manager prior to all client meetings to discuss performance, trends and recommendations.
A Client Relations Manager must be knowledgeable of and comply with applicable laws regarding billing standards, and be able to motivate a team to strive to provide superior service to anesthesia providers throughout the country.
Essential Functions and Tasks
Responds to client requests in a timely manner
Ad hoc reporting as requested by client
Work closely with the other managers to develop a strong, unified team
About Key Responsibilities
- Reviews monthly reports provided by Client Services Manager
- Responds to client requests in a timely manner
- Expert knowledge in Medsuite and reporting capabilities through Cognos
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by client
- Conducts monthly face to face meetings with clients to review performance and ensure satisfaction. Works with Financial Manager when PM services are involved
- Bachelor's in business and 3-5 yrs in rev cycle mgt required
- Proven success in client satisfaction
- Medical billing experience required, anesthesia preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions in a timely fashion that are sound, accurate and supported by the reasoning and inclusion of appropriate people
- Must be able to supervise and motivate a team of employees
- Must have a dynamic, high energy personality that creates impact. With that comes an excellent command of the English language - need a crisp, enthusiastic and articulate communicator.
- Must be able to prioritize and accomplish objectives in a timely fashion
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!