Is Analyst Job Description Sample
Analyst - NOC Analyst
ClearPointe manages server and network infrastructure, 24/7. We are a services oriented business managing Information Technology world-wide, where each client is unique in its IT needs. This position will require an experienced IT professional with a diverse set of IT skills.
The NOC Analyst handles alerting of network problems and works to resolve them. He/She analyzes the problem and, depending on problem complexity and resolution time constraints, either solves it or seeks help. The NOC Analyst utilizes support from technical experts within the organization and third parties, as required, to resolve a problem. He/She takes responsibility for handling incidents and following them through completion or escalation. Upon successful resolution, he/she finalizes the task according to company policies for incident management. Job duties also include recording the problems encountered and techniques used to solve it for future reference.
NOC Analysts should be capable of solving a variety of network problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods. In such cases, NOC Analysts should be able to apply methods based solely on their own technical knowledge. This position requires a person who can think ahead so as to implement proactive measures. Ability to grasp information in several formats, including print, verbal and pictorial representations, is important.
A NOC Analyst must demonstrate excellent technical knowledge with a minimum of one year of IT support experience and be proficient in the following skill sets:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Delivers superior customer experience by responding to Service Requests according to established service level agreements in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Responsible for communicating with end-users regarding incident updates, phone calls and/or email notification.
- Follows standard call tracking, special instructions and other documented processes and procedures and logs all work performed in a highly detailed and readily reviewable manner in the incident tracking system.
- Sets end-user expectation regarding the type and timeliness of service to be provided.
- Responsible for meeting individual and departmental metric goals with regards to incidents and phone support requests.
- Assists and/or consults with tiered support escalation members to achieve company defined Service Level Agreements or SLAs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Provide Microsoft Windows operating systems support including training and support requests received for Microsoft Office Suite applications and other enterprise IT and business applications.
- Provide Windows Server Technologies and Active Directory support.
- Provide Microsoft Exchange support.
- Provide Cisco router support.
- Provide Cisco and Fortinet firewall support.
- Provide thin client technology support (Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop Web Access)
- Use of network management software (HP SIM, Dell OpenManage, Microsoft System Center, SolarWinds Orion)
- Provides fundamental information technology/systems support and serves as "front line" response to customers via phone, email, and remote connectivity assistance.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of one years’ experience in an IT Help Desk or technical Customer Service Call Center environment preferred.
- Must be available to work a flexible shift schedule.
- Demonstrate ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems in an effective manner.
- Be highly motivated.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive professional attitude with strong background in customer service is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to a fast pace and continuously changing environment is required.
- Macbook and iPad support experience a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to follow, capture, and document all relevant details pertaining to a support issue.
- Ability to think outside the box when diagnosing and troubleshooting issues where documentation may not readily exist.
- Handling all calls and requests with high emphasis on a friendly, professional customer-service attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Microsoft MCP or Cisco CCNA certification preferred.
- Associate’s Degree in IT preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Normal, corrective vision range; ability to see color and to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols. Frequently required to sit, talk, and bend and reach. Ability to reach with hands and arms. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is indoors. The position does not travel.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform. Duties and responsibilities may be changed by management to meet the business needs of the Company. On occasion, work may be required beyond normal office hours.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bcba) Lead Analyst
Elite Healthcare Group Inc. (EHG) is not just another pretty face in the growing segment of autism services. Since 2013, EHG has a strong solid track record of sending little ones out of specialized services and into traditional school and social settings. And we're growing!
We are a center-based Applied Behavior Analysis setting whose primary focus is intensive early intervention, with a particular focus in teaching Verbal Behavior. EHG serves children 18 months through 21 years old and is an intensive practicum site for several major universities. EHG is a fun, professional, ABA-only setting. If your personality is big, your clinical skills strong, your love of ABA great, and your leadership style inspirational, you'll fit right in with us. EHG is led by our dynamic team of Behavior Analysts and supported by a friendly team of experts in marketing, insurance, human resources, finance and accounting. We are small enough that you can be really involved and make a difference, and large enough to provide opportunities for career growth and stability with excellent benefits. EHG offers a competitive benefits package that includes competitive salary options based on experience, a diverse 401(k) plan, health, dental, paid time off, approved tuition reimbursement, as well as:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- BACB CEU Provider (teach and earn CEU's) and conference assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate on research with major universities
- True team environment with other BCBAs
We are seeking BCBA’s and BCaBA’s who are willing to work with individuals in family homes, group homes, school settings and adult day training programs. Part-time, full-time, and contract positions available.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Develop individualized behavior programs
- Provide direct clinical services and caregiver training and monitor implementation of treatments plans and recommend adjustments as necessary
- Monitor and assess client progress
- Complete all required documentation and provide to appropriate parties
- Attend all required and/or appropriate meetings
- Some travel is required
If you hold a Master's degree or higher and have significant experience in the field of behavior analysis, you qualify for our opportunities. We need you to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a minimum of one year of certification. We also look for a leader with experience writing applied behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data. You need to possess strong leadership qualities, be highly collaborative, listen to others well and have the ability to train and supervise successfully. This position requires organization and timely submission of sensitive materials. Experience with teaching and training parents is a plus. We welcome experience with young children on the autism spectrum.You must be fluent in and easily understood in American English. Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL) is a plus, as is basic Spanish or Chinese. You also need to be able to writing clear, detailed reports using professional language and proper grammar, structure, syntax, etc. For the safety of our clients and staff, EHG employees must be CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) Certified and have acceptable local, state and national (FBI) background clearance. EHG has employees who want to stick around. Upon hire, Board Certified Behavior Analysts will fill important services roles:
- Providing direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder;
- Providing training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff (modeling /demonstrating program implementation, discussing student programming and strategies, observing staff implementation of programming and providing constructive feedback);
- Creating individualized programming for clients;
- Providing Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families;
- Leading a team in facilitating optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients;
- Conducting new client assessments and initial treatment planning;
Competitive pay depending on certification and years of applicable experience. This position allows for a flexible scheduling, mileage reimbursement, in house peer review, paid training programs and potential conference reimbursement. For full time employment a minimum of 20 billable hours is required. Full benefits available for full-time employees and partial benefits for part time employees.
Minimum Training and Experience:
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) certification required. Candidate must hold at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services (or related major). Required experience must include at least one (1) year experience completing comprehensive functional assessments and behavior support plans, with two (2) years’ experience serving individuals with lifelong disabilities.
- Current BCBA or BCaBA certification
- Ability to complete all required documentation in a clear, accurate and timely manner
- One year of administering services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and implementing treatment plans is preferred
Data Analyst Business Analyst
Required or Highly Preferred Qualifications
CPA or Track to achieve CPA preferred but not required
Previous experience as financial analyst in corporate setting
Experience in Title / Real Estate industry is a benefit but not required
Highly focused with attention to detail
Ability to work independently
Works well with others
Excellent Excel skills
In-depth analysis of financial results
Responsible for oversight of all compliance activities (SOC 2, state required reporting & third-party audits)
Developing detailed annual Budget & then monthly updating for actual results
Follow-up of Budget variances; developing action plan if required
Monitor customer pricing database
Compensation and Benefits
Salary Ranging from $70,000 to $80,000
Quarterly Bonus Potential
401-k with Company Match
Fifteen days Paid Time Off Annually
Generous Health Benefits with Low Employee Contribution
PCN makes real estate closings easier and more professional for many of the largest settlement services companies and lenders in the industry. We put a personal touch on everything we do and are able to produce the results our clients expect.
Jr Business Analyst / Control Analyst
Randstad is working directly with our partner,hiring for a Jr. Business Analyst I / Control Analyst to work in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
This client is a power generation, transmission, distribution & retail energy sales company serving more than 5 million customers.
Responsible for invoice processing, unvouchered liabilities, work order administration, and administrative support activities.
The Jr. Business Analyst / Control Analyst will:
Process vendor invoices for contract labor and services
Perform invoice audit review per the contract financial Terms and Conditions for labor and equipment billing rates, subcontractors, materials, Per Diem, escalation, overheads, etc.
Interpret and understand contractual language and financial Terms and Conditions to apply to vendor invoices
Identify and submit unvouchered liabilities in accordance with Accounting policies and SOX requirements
Assist in developing efficiencies to record unvouchered liabilities for uninvoiced vendor services performed
Assist in continuous improvement and monitoring of financial controls to limit missed accruals and duplication of unvouchered liability accruals
Perform work order administration activities, including set up, in-service reporting, and closing; ensure that asset retirements are properly identified for timely processing; resolve errors with Accounting, Project Management, and Field Services
Provide assistance to ensure that the proper financial controls are in place for accurate project / work order reporting for financial transactions
Assist in providing business and administrative support for: contract requisitions, bid packages, and governance; and creation of templates for business processes and tracking
Education:Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Contract Administration, or related field of study
Experience: 0-2 years of experience for candidates with a Bachelors degree
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and phone number withYOUR ATTACHED RESUME.
For further information, contact:
Who We Are - Randstad Professionals
Randstad Professionals F&A is a leading provider of finance and accounting staffing and recruitment, providing project, project to direct hire and direct hire services to start-ups, emerging growth and Fortune 500 companies.
Learn more at
Software Developer / Programmer Analyst / Business Analyst - Lab Infor
Software Developer / Programmer Analyst / Business Analyst Job Opening
We are seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our fast-paced IT Lab Informatics group. This position will provide systems analysis, software development, and hands-on systems support for multiple technologies within the Lab Informatics portfolio.
The Programmer Analyst will partner with the Product Development and Production business teams, IT project teams, and IT engineering teams to understand needs, define requirements, identify, implement and support technology solutions, following Agile methodologies.
As an integral member of the team, you will be supporting applications developed within the Product Lifecycle Management Suite (PLMS) which includes Core Informatics LIMS and Atlassian JIRA.
- Work with Business stakeholders to understand, specify and refine business functional requirements.
- Work with end users in proactively identifying information systems requirements and the appropriate resolutions to increase effectiveness, efficiency and manageability of business operations.
- Diagnose, assess, and lead resolution of business application issues as they arise.
- Estimate effort required for software development tasks.
- Collaborate with team to design effective solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Develop logic procedures, prepare flowcharts, perform coding and test/debug programs.
- Configure system settings and options; plans and executes unit integration and acceptance testing; and create specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Write database structures and scripts to achieve technical objectives on which functional objectives depend.
- Work with users to import data from spreadsheets and other sources into PLM databases.
- Write database application integration code.
- Validate milestone and final software implementations based on design and requirements.
- Coordinate test cycles and deployment to production environments in collaboration with Business Analysis team and IT Infrastructure team.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of functionality to business units to meet strategic and tactical CST objectives.
- BA/BS in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years' prior experience as a business systems analyst preferably in laboratory systems such as laboratory information management systems (LIMS), electronic notebooks (ELN) and scientific data management systems.
- Minimum of 2 years' prior experience with web application and batch job development experience using Java, GWT, PL/SQL, GIT.
- A solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- MS or MA in a related field
- In addition to core business analysis skills, we are looking for someone who can work with UML conceptual models, design user interfaces, and can read and analyze database models, debug/modify/develop code in PL/SQL and Java.
- Experience with validation of software deliverables and using defect tracking tools like Jira.
- Experience with multi system level integration using web services, file based data feeds and databases.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies for systems development, experience with Atlassian Jira for user story, task, and bug tracking preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Providing excellent customer service with both internal and external customers.
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications, and XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.
Job ID2 Job Locations US-MA-Danvers Posted Date 9/18/2017 Category Information Technology
Program Analyst / Inventory Analyst (2541)
Program Analyst, Mechanicsburg, PA
GVI, Inc., a DoD contractor industry leader, is seeking a Operating Materials and Supplies (OM&S) Program Analyst, Mechanicsburg, PA. U.S. Citizenship required. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance required. Preference given to qualified individuals currently possessing a Secret Clearance.
The person filling this position will have analytical ability, judgment, discretion and personal responsibility, and the application of a substantial body of knowledge of the principles, concepts, and practices applicable to logistics management. Is responsible for performing analysis of financial and other data to ensure OM&S support requirements are being met. Required to prepare written reports and power point presentations to report statuses, and make recommendations to improve OM&S operations. Conduct analysis of transactions within Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) to identify problems and ways of improvement. Ensures established quality assurance measures are developed and adhered to.
- Five (5) years’ experience of program analysis or management in logistics’ functions to include acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Five (5) years’ experience in the use of logistical / resource planning software, example SAP ERP.
- Navy ERP/SAP experience strongly desired.
- Experience using MS Office Products (ppt, excel, outlook, access, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with experience. Note: 0.75 year experience = 1 year education.
Position located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Hourly pay rate is $23.00 – 25.00 depending upon experience and education.
Applicants can send resumes to email@example.com or apply online at: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=1&rid=148
An Equal Opportunity Employer - It is the policy of GVI, Inc. to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst (Construction)
Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst
The Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst is responsible for creating, reviewing, and maintaining internal company control reports using Microsoft Excel, Access and SharePoint, as well as the company's proprietary systems. The position will be responsible for designing, creating, and implementing controls and processes to ensure the accuracy of the company's proprietary system data.
Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst will -
* You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and enhancing data management and process controls utilizing Microsoft Excel based reports, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint, and Oracle SQL Databases.
* Create, maintain, and update internal company reports and client project reports.
* Support a wide variety of data and program and project reporting needs.
* Evaluate and review business needs; design solutions to support various departmental reporting and control requirements.
* Identify opportunities to introduce efficiencies through process improvement and automation.
* Develop and migrate existing MS Access reporting platform to an enhanced reporting infrastructure.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and reporting.
- Has MicroSoft Access experience.
- Proficiency with data entry, general typing accuracy and speed.
- 2+ years experience designing and developing solutions with Microsoft Excel.
- Have a high skill set using, creating, modifying, and implementing various complex Microsoft Excel sheets & tables.
- Has used SQL databases for information input and querying.
- Skills to be able to develop solutions using SharePoint.
- Ability to automate and integrate solutions using scripting tools.
- Having used Primavera P6 in any capacity is a PLUS but not required
Reporting Analyst Reports:
Business Intelligence, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, P6 Analytics.
* Strong organizational, administrative and problem solving skills, proficient with analytic and quality assurance, Experience leading small teams in developing and documenting business requirements
Reporting Analyst Education:
*BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information System, Industrial Engineering, or similar Engineering or Science Degree (Advanced Degrees Preferred)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Financial Analyst / FMS Financial Analyst
Salary Notes: NSI offers a team-oriented work environment and a competitive compensation and employee benefits package. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, tuition assistance program, 401k Plan with company match as well as a fun and enthusiastic work environment!
Start Date: ASAP
Requirements and/or Preferences
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 4 to 10 years
NSI is a privately held, small but quickly growing company with headquarters in Lexington Park, Maryland within 5 miles of the Patuxent River Naval Air Station. Established in 2004, we are now celebrating 12 years of excellence in providing quality products and services to the Department of Defense. NSI is looking for candidates for key positions to perform work as part of an exciting new opportunity providing project, engineering, and cost estimation/business analyst leads in the PAX River area. This is very exciting work having to do with rapid integration and deployment of advanced capabilities into our aviation operating forces. NSI is seeking resumes for key personnel in the following labor category: FMS Financial Analyst
The FMS Financial Analyst supports business financial management activities of FMS pre-case, case execution, reconciliation and case closure activities. They assists the BFM with analysis of program financial requirements for development of P&A, LOA, amendments, modifications, revisions and other pricing elements. Support financial management functions as required by the BFM and Program/Case Manager. Maintain program budgets and other financial tracking documentation. In support of the above functions, a Secret clearance is required for the position. Security Clearance level obtainable after assignment to position is acceptable. The Contractor will determine security level achievability prior to placement.
Experience: Four (4) years professional experience supporting U.S. Government programs is required. Professional experience includes development of financial documents, obligation and expenditure phasing plans. The individual must clearly demonstrate experience with DoD/USN financial automated accounting and budgeting systems.
Education: A.A. or A.S. in a business, management or technical discipline.
Acceptable Education Substitution: An additional two (2) years of relevant experience and a High School Diploma/GED can be substituted for the education requirement.
· A working knowledge of MS Office applications is required.
· Demonstrated written and oral communications skills are required.
· Experience in Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP), Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS) and other DoD financial automated accounting & budgeting systems is desired.
· Experience in case reconciliation, case management, and case closure are required.
· Experience in maintaining Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT) is desired.
· A working knowledge of DOD SAP policies and procedures relating to FMS is desired.
Only applicants who fulfill the above requirements will be considered for this position. If you have a commitment to excellence and want to join our team of top caliber professionals, we invite you to apply online at: http://www.n-s-i.us/views/careerOpps.html
Quality, Integrity, Teamwork, Success – that’s NSI! NSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IT Security Analyst - IA Governance Support Analyst
As Governance Support Analyst, you will support and establish a framework for consistently collecting, analyzing, and distributing guidance, materials, and knowledge throughout Federal Government Client. These security documents are developed and compiled in accordance with DHS Directive 4300A and 4300B, "Sensitive Systems Policy and Handbook", and NIST to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information assets to accomplish the Agency's mission(s). Program Support provides technical writing and communication expertise to facilitate a broad range of ISD requirements ranging from the development of acquisition packages to briefing materials and stakeholder correspondence.
The Governance Program is established in accordance with FISMA Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-130, Management of Federal Information resources, Appendix III, Security of Federal Automated Information resources; and DHS policy. This Information Assurance (IA)/Security Governance Program established the framework for the overall Information Security Program through the development, documentation, and maintenance of IA (Security) policies, standards, procedures, and guidance. The compilation of these documents is essential to the overall effectiveness of the Agency working towards enterprise security solutions and implementing them in accordance with well-defined security architecture.Responsibilities
Responsibilities in Governance Support Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, review, and develop ISD policies and procedures utilizing simple and plain language.
- Maintain and update ISD policies and procedures to reflect any changes in the U.S. Laws, Executive Branch, DHS and Component internal standard operating procedures.
- Compare and analyze Agency's policies and procedures to ensure compliance with OMB, Government Accountability Office (GAO), NIST, DHS, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), and other authoritative guidance sources as established by U.S. law or the Executive Branch.
- Review all security control content in accordance with NIST SP 800-53 (latest edition/revision), "Recommended Security Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations", DHS 4300A, and any other applicable guidance in drafting security policies.
- Publish and maintain the current policies and procedure library within the Agency's documentation repository system, and assist the Government POC in the transferring of ISD documentation to the appropriate SharePoint libraries.
- Manage the routing and approval process for documents created and maintained and coordinate with offices external to ISD for reviewing and updating policies and procedures.
- Provide a course of action plan to address deficiencies in information security policy and procedure practices and conduct annual reviews:
- Develop policies and procedures as directed by the client in relationship to Information Assurance.
- Participate annually in the reviewing of the DHS 4300-series and other DHS policies, memorandums, and documentation forwarded for component-level review.
- Assist in the coordination efforts of the Agency's reviews and responses to draft information security policies, procedures, processes, guides and audit documentation.
- Collect and provide a coordinated response of all reviews prior to submission.
- Participate in working groups such as the DHS Information Security Working Group, IA Policy Working Group, DHS Cybersecurity Working Group, DHS Security Policy Working Groups and others as directed. Provide meeting minutes for each attended working group, per meeting.
- Assist with writing, editing and publishing IT system security and privacy planning policy, procedures, and technical system documentation such as backup and recovery, continuity of operations, policy, and memoranda rules of behavior to instruct users how to use the agency's Integrated Operating Environment (IOE).
- Assist with the development, and maintain a five-year Information Security Strategic Plan. In addition, maintain a summarized three-year plan in an executive summary format.
- Assist the program manager, acquisition team and technical personnel with the development of documentation to support the acquisition of IT security services and equipment. Specifically support the collection of relevant information, writing, and editing of the necessary acquisition documents for submission to the program manager for review.
- Support the creation and technical writing for white papers, position papers, decision memorandums, guides, communications, PowerPoint presentations to a variety of audiences including stakeholders, management and end users.
- Provide support in the evolution of the ICAM environment governance structure and process.
- Support the development of ICAM environment funding and operational policies and controls.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in current credentialing and access management administrative and adjudication processes.
- Provide recommendations for the governance structure and processes.
- Analyze logical and physical access control log records and recommending changes to the ICAM environment and ICAM-related processes.
- 5-15 Years of experience.
- Education: Associate's Degree.
- Certifications: At least one active certification such as Security+, CASP, GSEC, GSLC, CISSP, CEH, CISM, or CISA
- Minimum of three (3) years of IT Security Audit experience which includes analyzing and documenting vulnerability assessments.
- U.S. citizenship required, active DHS/Secret clearance a plus.
- Strong understanding of FISMA and FISMA compliance.
- Experience working in Federal information security programs.
- Abreast on Federal cybersecurity initiatives.
- Experience analyzing policy; and developing implementation plans.
- Experience conducting gap analyses.
- Experience developing position papers.
- Ability to contribute proactively and meaningfully in security working groups.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong Communication skills, verbal and written.
- CGEIT certification
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government's most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas - strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing - are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at .
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law .
Systems Integration Analyst / Data Mapping Analyst
Systems Integration Analyst / Data Mapping Analyst – Loan Operating Systems (LOS) to $60k plus 5% bonus
Are you tired of long commutes and would LOVE TO WORK REMOTELY? Are you seeking a small but growing company with plenty of room for advancement? Do you have experience conducting data mapping / systems integrations / conversions within the mortgage / loan origination system (LOS) industry? If the above sounds like you our client, a well-established CRM technology firm with 75 employees, may have a great opportunity for you. The Systems Integration Analyst / Data Mapping Analyst is a newly created position due to the continued growth and expansion of our client. This is a full-time permanent position with benefits.
Responsibilities and Purpose of the Systems Integration Analyst / Data Mapping Analyst
The main purpose of the Systems Integration Analyst / Data Mapping Analyst is to work closely with newly acquired clients to successfully transition their existing Loan Origination Systems onto our client’s award-winning platform. Specific responsibilities for the Systems Integration Analyst / Data Mapping Analyst include:
- Establish rapport with client transition team members and gather the necessary data (dataset / database) to build a transition / conversion plan.
- Use existing client tools to begin the data mapping process.
- Maintain a checklist of open items and meet frequently with the Client Conversion Manager to received guidance/training on how to clear out open items.
- Perform quality control checks on the data converted to ensure it was properly populated.
- Schedule calls with customers to review the status of the conversion and resolve open items.
- Work closely with the client on “go live” issues and assist the conversion manager to ensure a successful conversion.
- Participate in the training of new clients as needed.
Requirements for the Systems Integration Analyst / Data Mapping Analyst
- 1+ year of experience as a data mapping analyst or systems integration analyst within the mortgage / loan origination industry.
- Our client will consider candidates from 3 disciplines: a technical support analyst for a LOS Software companies such as Byte, Encompass, or Lending QB; a Systems Admin specifically administering a Loan Origination System for a large mortgage company; a super-user of a LOS who also possesses strong technical aptitude and customer service skills.
- Strong MS Excel with a strong preference for MS Access, Macros and VBA.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!