Issaquah Job Description Sample
- Open and close office on a daily basis
- Receive and log incoming sample shipments, prepare/send outgoing shipments
- Draft correspondence and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist on site guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Assist with showroom/sample setup and meeting preparation
- Organize office and maintain office supply inventory
- Communicate between supplier and customer
- Maintain sales and inventory reports
- Assist with travel arrangements as needed
- Support salespeople as needed with account administrative duties
- work with out of State office personnel on various tasks in order to acclimate with all growing responsibilities
- transition into Administrative Assistant position
- Previous experience in office duties and administration
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and problem solve effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely organized with exceptional time management skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power-point
- Willingness to learn with a positive attitude
- College degree or graduate of technical program
Must live within 45 minutes of Issaquah, Washington
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is seeking a Phlebotomist for the National Reference Medical Lab. This is an excellent opportunity for a Phlebotomist with 1-2 years of experience. Must be Certified.
Phlebotomist hours: Monday -Friday 8-5
As a Phlebotomist you will be responsible for filling laboratory tests and preparing orders for pick up. You will follow department protocols at all times, maintaining proper sterilization of equipment and sanitization of exam areas.
Other responsibilities of the Phlebotomist role include:
• Matching laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes
• Drawing blood from veins by vacuum tube, syringe, butterfly venipuncture methods
• Drawing blood from capillaries by dermal puncture, such as heel or finger stick methods
• Disposing of blood, biohazard fluids, tissue in accordance with applicable laws
• Organizing and clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring all instruments are sterile
• Collecting fluid or tissue samples, using appropriate collection procedures
• Collecting specimens at specific time intervals for tests
• Drug testing experience a plus
Phlebotomist may be required to float.
Our Core Values
Operate with the utmost integrity to ensure that all relationships are built on trust
Communicate in a straightforward and transparent manner
Build a reputation that will serve as a positive reflection on our clients and candidates
We respect the people that we work with. We rely on trust and integrity to build, maintain, and create strong relationships within the marketplace. We have found that a sincere approach generates positive results, which is why we have integrated it into the foundation of our practice.
Hardware Field Service Engineer-Laptops/Pcs - Bellevue/Issaquah, WA
Hardware Field Service Engineer - Laptops/Desktops/Printers
F2OnSite is the fastest growing Onsite I.T. Services company in the United States, and is ranked in the Top 25 fastest growing privately held companies overall! We are looking for the best and brightest technical talent to work in the field for our customers! We Are the “Boots on the Ground” for our customers! Our tag line of “Relax, we got this!” isn’t just marketing: it’s the reality of who we are as a company! Our Field Engineers are the heart of the company, and we care about your success!
WHAT WE DO: Our focus is Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, POS systems, and LCD’s. We have hundreds of team members across the US who work Onsite at customer’s locations - providing hardware break/fix services, migrate data, install computers, move printers, install/fix servers and POS systems. We close thousands of service calls each week, and do whatever it takes to get our customers up and running again. We specialize in all types of technology, projects, desktop support and more.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Our Onsite Hardware Field Service Engineers are performing residential and commercial hardware break-fix work on Laptops, Desktops, Printers, TVs, POS systems, and Servers. The products are typically under manufacturer warranty, or are covered with an extended warranty. You could be working on a project team, or individually providing service to multiple customers each day.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
Flexibility – In most cases, you set your own schedule with your customers (M-F, normal business hours – NOT for someone only looking for after-hours/weekend work)
Field Work – Our team is based from home, and enjoys the benefit of being out in the field providing excellent customer service.
Free Online Certification Program– For selected candidates, we provide certifications inDell, HP, IBM/Lenovo, Sony TV, Dell/EMC Servers…and others
Pay Per Service Event - (weekly by direct deposit, just one week in arrears) Our average service call lasts around 45 minutes and most are within a 50-mile radius depending on the area.
Gas Mileage Reimbursement – Outbound mileage based on a pre-determined location of parts.
Career Advancement Program – Based on Customer Satisfaction metrics, Tenure, and Training Accomplishments.
Voluntary Benefits and Rewards Program – Medical (if qualified according to ACA regulations), Dental, Vision, and over 300,000 team member discounts (movies, theme parks, cell plans, car maintenance, food vendors and many more…) For more information on benefits visit http://www.f2onsite.com/benefits
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
Be honest with us about your skills, so you set yourself up for success from the beginning. If you can answer YES to the questions below, we want to speak with you!
- Are you available to work M-F during normal business hours?
- Do you enjoy working on technology hardware?
- Have you worked on printers, or are you willing to learn?
- Have you ever built/rebuilt desktops or laptops from scratch, or does this appeal to you?
- Have you replaced motherboards in laptops? (If you are not confident in performing this service, this is not the job for you. Most of our service calls require this skill, so there is no room for doubt.)
- Do you have reliable transportation, a smart cell phone, internet connection?
- Are you available to start immediately? You must complete HR paperwork within 24/48 hours, and get at least HP, Dell, IBM certs done within 10 days of hire. (Certification completion time varies based on level of pre-existing knowledge, and your time allotment. Average timeframe of 5-10 hours each)
- All candidates are encouraged to apply, but many positions require a strict drug and background check by our customers. (F2OnSite supports and adheres to all state laws regarding background checks)
To expedite the process, skip this submission process, and complete our REQUIRED technical skills assessment at http://www.f2onsite.com/assessment.
Submissions without this skills assessment will NOTbe considered. It is important that we understand who you are, and what you enjoy doing, beyond the positions you have held. Our recruiting team will review your assessment. If there is a match, someone will call you to discuss the opportunity at length.
Check out our website at www.F2Onsite.com and our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/f2onsite.
F2OnSite is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate due to race, color, creed, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, or any other factor. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply!
WHAT WE DO: Our focus is Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, POS systems, and LCDs. We have hundreds of team members across the US who work Onsite at customer locations - providing hardware break/fix services, migrate data, install computers, move printers, install/fix servers and POS systems. We close thousands of service calls each week, and do whatever it takes to get our customers up and running again. We specialize in all types of technology, projects, desktop support and more.
Physical Therapist - Women's Health
Integrated Rehabilitation Group is looking for a qualified individual to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff. We are currently interviewing for full time Clinic Director. We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentorship with growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
What does it mean to be a Physical Therapist at IRG?
Under the direct supervision of the Clinic Director, this position provides support for the clinic. Incumbent must exercise independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize the workload required to complete the work assigned. Incumbent will be responsible for providing physical therapy treatment and assessments along with completion of all documentation, follow clinic policy and procedures.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years experience as a licensed Physical/Occupational therapist in an outpatient setting.
- Unencumbered and unrestricted state licensure to practice physical/occupational therapy appropriate to the geographic location of the clinic.
- Experience and/or special training in areas of physical and hand therapy practice indicated by the caseload of Integrated Rehabilitation Group & Affiliates.
- Experience in Management of clinical and office staff.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and handles stress effectively.
Why work for IRG?
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Relocation Bonus
- 401k Plans Offered
- Comprehensive Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Buying Program
- Professional Licenses Reimbursed 100%
- Generous PTO
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Professional Mentorship
- Individual Education
- "IRG Institute"
- Monthly Clinic Development Courses
- IRG Sponsored Courses
For more information about IRG, check out our website at www.irgpt.com.
Interested in Applying?
- Send us your resume with some background information about yourself and why you are interested in this position
- For specific information about the position, please contact 425-316-8046
We look forward to hearing from you!
At IRG, our goal is to provide a workplace where people can excel in their chosen field as they contribute to our company. We value people who are energetic, flexible, fun and ready for the day’s challenges. We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages and an opportunity to work among the best in the Northwest!
J.S. Held is seeking an experienced Xactimate Estimator. You will be generating estimates using Xactimate to support our team in the field and meet the needs of our clients and our organization
JS Held is focused on learning and development and is continually looking to attract and retain top talent who are creative, self-motivated, and organized.
· Generate property damage estimates using Xactimate Software
· Interface with field consultants
· Prepare damage assessments and preliminary budgets
· Prepare estimates using RS Means, Xactimate 28, On-Screen Takeoff, and Microsoft Excel
· Serve as liaison between field consultants and various stakeholders.
· Maintain required file work, quality standards, project documentation, and deliverables
· Communicate with executive management to ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
Ideal candidates exhibit the following attributes and background:
· Minimum of 3-years relevant work experience including at least 1 year using Xactimate software, specifically within fields of construction, restoration, emergency services, or insurance property claims.
· Alternatively, 5-years relevant estimating experience in another estimating platform with the willingness to be trained in Xactimate.
· Ability to travel locally
· Industry related degrees, credentials, or certifications
· Previous experience using Xactimate, RS Means, On-Screen Takeoff, or Microsoft Excel
· Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented.
JS Held offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) with a strong and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) match. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
J.S. Held is based in Metro New York but we do maintain a nationally presence with over 30 offices and will consider candidates for a remote/virtual role.
Any individuals with experience in property damage estimating or restoration are encouraged to apply.
J.S. Held LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J.S. Held LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
J.S. Held LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of J.S. Held LLC employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please explore what we are all about at www.jsheld.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Business And Marketing Manager
New Employment Opportunity
Path Forward Leadership Development
Path Forward Leadership Development is a 17 year-old business located in the Seattle area. Our primary service/product is a proprietary leadership development program, The Path Forward Leadership Workshop, which helps people at all stages of their professional and personal development to improve their leadership effectiveness. The Path Forward Leadership Workshop is an 18 month journey of learning, reflection, application, and feedback. We use a facilitated approach maximizing dialog, peer learning, and accountability for creating change.
Jim Hessler founded Path Forward in 2001. The book Land On Your Feet, Not On Your Face, which Jim wrote with Steve Motenko, is the conceptual framework for the Path Forward Leadership Workshop. Jim and Steve also co-hosted the radio show and podcast The Boss Show for 8 years.
The firm is relatively small but growing rapidly. Growth has accelerated due to the launch of a licensing strategy several years ago.
In response to this rapid growth, and in anticipation continued growth, we are in need of a full-time partner who will take on significant responsibilities in both back-office operations and in marketing support. The position is therefore one of great variety and challenge – a kind of “Swiss Army Knife” position for a curious, adaptable, flexible, entrepreneurial, and creative person.
The owner and partners of Path Forward all work from home, and this new position will also be home-based. You’ll need to plan to meet in person with Jim once a week or so, and you’ll have other responsibilities and activities requiring local travel. Jim lives in Issaquah but your meetings with him can take place in a number of different locations depending on his schedule. It is preferable for applicants to live in Seattle or on the East Side.
There is significant flexibility in how and when the work can be performed. Expectation is for a 40 hour work week but the primary focus will be on completion of tasks and activities rather than any specific expectation of hours worked.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
An energetic and outgoing personality and the ability to interact in a professional and engaging manner.
The ability to work independently with a high level of discipline and accountability.
A strong orientation to detail.
Excellent communication and writing skills.
Good with basic math. Candidate will be required to do basic bookkeeping and will need to learn the basics of QuickBooks.
Strong basic technology skills. Facility with Excell, PowerPoint, and Word is particularly important.
Interest and competency in social media.
A passion for personal growth and development. Because our mission is to improve the working lives of people and the performance of our client companies, we expect any member of our team to share in this mission, and also to consider themselves a student of personal and organizational development.
Willing to challenge the status quo by asking questions, providing suggestions and becoming an effective contributor to the organization and partner team.
This position will be a split between administrative, business development, and account management activities:
Manage the billing and contractual elements of client engagements and licensing partnerships.
Basic bookkeeping- bank reconciliation, filling monthly and quarterly tax returns, payroll
Emphasis here- this is not, as yet, a role requiring any specific accounting education – just a good common sense ability with numbers and a willingness to learn the basics of QuickBooks.
This element of the position may also be transitionary in nature, as at some point we may hire additional 3rd party or part-time help for these activities.
Interacting with clients to establish and manage schedule for Jim Hessler.
Travel, expense reports as required.
Manage payouts to partners.
Support for logistics surrounding venue or other planning for events.
Ordering and maintaining inventory of books and other materials such as facilitator manuals.
Assembling and shipping manuals and other materials as needed for Workshop participants.
Research potential client opportunities and, as appropriate, make initial contact.
Build LinkedIn presence for Path Forward – posting blogs, etc.
Attending 1-2 network or seminar events monthly and learning the “elevator pitch.”
Liaison with 3rd-party marketing or branding partners.
Research and book speaking engagements.
Follow up on past participants of Workshops as they move into different companies and potentially create new client opportunities.
Support the creation and execution of Path Forward outreach efforts such as e-news.
Collect and maintain rosters of present and past Workshop participants.
Help clients plan for and execute on new Workshop starts.
Schedule support activities for Jim Hessler and Path Forward partners as required to support licensing agreements.
Help to develop a client touch program for existing and past clients.
This offer is negotiable – to a degree. Your willingness to contribute to our growth, and to share in the benefits of that growth, are the key. There is significant upside potential to this opportunity if you’re willing to take an entrepreneurial “start-up” approach.
Base salary will be $4,000 per month.
Quarterly bonuses based on reasonable revenue targets will be provided. These bonuses could be substantial and there will be no cap. For interested parties I will be glad to provide more detail on this program.
Heath insurance will not be provided at this time.
Childrens Lead Bookseller
Children's Lead Bookseller
WA - Issaquah - Issaquah - 2617
As a Lead Bookseller, you are assigned to the Children's specialty area. You sell our products and deliver world-class customer service through your commitment to our four core service principles. You have a passion for what you do and enrich the customer's experience by sharing your expert product knowledge with them and the store team. You serve as a mentor to other booksellers, and make the store experience interactive and engaging.
Provide world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles: put the book in the customer's hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.; Greet and establish rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services.; Ask questions to identify the customer's needs, providing recommendations using your expert knowledge of the specialty area, that connect the customer with the right solutions or products.; Share technical knowledge and enthusiasm about all our digital products and services, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.; Respond to customer's concerns and questions, and wrap up the sale.; Recognize trends and communicate in-stock positions to management by shortlisting local interest and top-performing titles and products.; Ensure that products are put on the selling floor when received, identifying, organizing, shelving, and zoning in accordance with Integrated Store Operations (ISO), Visual Merchandising Standards (VMS), and shelving guidelines.; Recover the selling floor during each shift, including but not necessarily limited to gathering and picking up items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Cafe, helping to maintain restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks as required.; Support all children?s events in the store, including but not limited to author events, story times, and corporate-sponsored programs.; Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to receiving, cashwrap, Cafe? and specialty areas.; Protect company assets by adhering to all inventory and loss prevention standards; properly completing weekly cycle counts and inventories.; Help orient and train new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.; Act with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values.
? You sell and share your product knowledge with customers and booksellers, contributing to the overall success of your store.
? You relate easily to others, building rapport and collaborative relationships with the store team and customers.
? You are able to speak with all customers and enjoy working with people. You are patient, tolerant, and effective at listening to and checking with others before acting. You are a cooperative team player who easily gains the trust and support of your peers.; You continue to expand your specialized product knowledge.
? You are comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, with learning new systems and processes, and with assisting in all areas of the store.
? You comply at all times with the Standards, Policies, and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook.
? As a lead bookseller, you spend a majority of your time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity, including maneuvering around the store, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting.
? Our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
? You should be capable of using a computer and cash register.
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Caviar Driver Full Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!