Issaquah Job Description Sample
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Supermarket Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Licensed Massage Therapist
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory resultsas a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Medical Assistant (Ma) - VM Issaquah - Adult Primary Care (Per Diem)
Job Number: 172507
Department: VM Issaquah
- Adult Primary Care
Hours: 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
Virginia Mason is seeking a Medical Assistant to assist providers and other members of the health care team in clinic offices by performing a variety of back office and patient-related tasks and ensuring smooth patient and work flow within the department. The Medical Assistant performs a variety of patient care procedures within the Medical Assistant (MA) scope of practice, which may include but is not limited to: injections, EKGs, ear lavage and blood draws, measuring patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations, and temperature),manage rooming and patient flow, including pre-visit preparation, assisting with the patient visit, and post-visit duties, informs provider of schedule changes that impact patient flow, may assist with front office activities and varied scheduling tasks and reports test results as directed by the provider.
As a Medical Assistants at Virginia Mason you will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System, a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers Medical Assistants the chance to focus on what really matters - your patients.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting program, with Washington State Department of Health Medical Assistant
- Certified (CM) or Medical Assistant Interim (IC) credential required.
Knowledge of third party payer requirements required.
Strong aptitude for detail, and ability to work independently, required.
Strong organizational, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills required. Skill in using a PC required.
Located in Seattle, WA, Virginia Mason is an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With an extensive list of awards and distinctions that includes our recognition as a Leapfrog Top Hospital of the Decade, Virginia Mason offers Medical Assistants the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the nation, you will find that a Medical Assistant opportunity with Virginia Mason is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Owner Operator Truck Drivers
100% Non-Forced Dispatch
100% Fuel Surcharges
More Home Time
Settlements Paid Weekly and On Time
Higher Percentage Pay
Access to 1000s of Loads so You Can Choose Your Own Routes
New Driver Support for a Driver-Friendly Agency
What we Have to Offer
Top ranked Landstar Agency
More freight than other agencies
Only agency with own load board to plan trip. Due to volume of agency freight they have the capabilities to match up loads making it easier for dispatch
Driver Support for new Owner Operators
Lots of Drop-n-Hook Loads with Flexible Scheduling and Year-Around Freight
100% Fuel Surcharges to Owner Operators
One of the Top 5 Ranked Recruiting Agencies in Landstar
MVR- No more than 2 moving violations in past 3 years
Min. 1 Year Verifiable over-the-road in past 3 years
***Certified Nursing Assistant***
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistantto join our team!
Candidate must have Washington State C.N.A License, CPR card an current immunizations.
Must have the ability to commit to a 13 week contract, starting ASAP and early January!
8 hour shifts with days, evenings, nights and variable.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- 1 year previous experience in nursing, patient care
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
As one of the fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the US, Integrated Healthcare has earned the trust of hundreds of Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities nationwide. We pride ourselves on offering the highest level of customer service in the industry.
We are seeking employees whose passion and goals are to improve the quality of both their lives and careers. As a healthcare professional, you are committed to helping others. By choosing Integrated Healthcare, you have found a company that is committed to you.
Our recruiters and staffing consultants are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to serve your staffing requests.
If interested in the opportunity or any other opportunities with Integrated Healthcare Solutions please contact email@example.com or by phone at 206-457-4458.
Data Entry Clerk For Busy Real Estate Appraisal Firm
Seeking Data Entry Clerk for Busy Real Estate Appraisal Firm
Start Date: January 3rd 2018
This is a long term position ONLY- please no temporary applicants.
-Monday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM
-Starting $22 per hour with room for growth after 6 month probationary period
-Title 'Appraisal Coordinator'
Our small company is looking for a candidate to work directly under our current Appraisal Director and VP of Operations. Position will focus primarily on data entry and assorted work support tasks. Ideal applicant is one who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and who is comfortable entering data on a daily basis. Applicant needs to be professional in manner, a self-starter and all around business oriented.
-Entering appraisal orders and exporting new orders directly to our external workforce
-Communicating with external/internal workforce via phone/email
-Extremely organized and have an eye for detail
-Able to multi-task at a high level while staying calm under pressure
-Able to work at a quick, accurate pace
-Able to communicate via phone/email with our clients and external workforce
-Able to work with varying personality types in small office setting
-Comfortable working at a computer for an eight hour work day
Interested applicants can reply to this ad with their resume. We will be interviewing in November/December 2017 with a January 3rd 2018 start date. If this ad is live, the position is still available.
Physical Therapist - Women's Health
Integrated Rehabilitation Group is looking for a qualified individual to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff. We are currently interviewing for part time Physical Therapist specializing in Women's Health. We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentorship, growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
Position Type: Part Time
Company Placement Benefits For Full Time Employees: 401(k), Bonus Plan, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave.Our Ideal Candidate will Satisfy the following
* At least 3-5 years experience as a licensed physical therapist in an outpatient setting
* Strong organizational, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills
* Business Development experience
* Unencumbered and unrestricted state licensure to practice physical therapy
* Desire to collaborate in clinic Marketing efforts
* Experience in Management of clinical and office staff
* Demonstrates problem solving skills and handles stress effectively.
At IRG, our goal is to provide a workplace where people can excel in their chosen field as they contribute to our company. We value people who are energetic, flexible, fun and ready for the day’s challenges. We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages and an opportunity to work among the best in the Northwest!
We are a 35 year old sales firm seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive Company success. This is a full time position with hours of M-F 8am to 5pm. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who wants to grow and advance with us long-term.
- Open and close office on a daily basis
- Receive and log incoming sample shipments, prepare/send outgoing shipments
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Assist with showroom/sample setup and meeting preparation
- Organize office and maintain office supply inventory
- Communicate between supplier and customer
- Maintain sales and inventory reports
- Assist with travel arrangements as needed
- Support salesmen as needed with product accounts
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and problem solve effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn with a positive attitude
- College degree or graduate of technical program preferred
- $15 per hour to start, Salary increase commensurate with added job duties and responsibilities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!