Ixonia Job Description Sample
Location: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
- Help maintain ISO 9001 certifications & UL Recognitions
- Lead compliance efforts REACH, RoHS, etc.
- Maintain and develop internal quality programs and efforts
- Work with customers on returned goods
- Help define quality efforts and initiatives
- Supervise quality technicians
- Lead corrective and preventive action efforts
- Organize and lead internal audit work
- Conduct employee training in coordination with Human Resources
- Help establish and maintain Visual Work Instructions for production parts
- Supervise First Article Inspection measurements and reports
- Establish sampling plans and procedures
- Help establish and maintain reports for various quality measurements
- Help perform advance planning on products and processes
- BSME - PREFERRED
- 4+ years of either injection mold design, or plastic component design
- 4+ years of 3D Software System Experience
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Restaurant General Manager
Master Data Analyst
Patient Access Specialist (1703915)
Full-Time Store Associate
New Home Sales Associate
We are looking to hire multiple roles in both Milwaukee and Madison to join our world class sales team!
New Home Star, a cutting-edge sales and marketing company, partners with new home builders who place a high value on your sales talent and get you paid for it. Our full-time sales associates are our company’s greatest asset and are rewarded accordingly. Along with excellent compensation, we pride ourselves in supplying our people with industry-leading sales training as well as a personal development plan that leads to career advancement opportunities. Our sales enablement platform, New Home Connect, has allowed over 500 sales associates across the country to create dynamic community management tools, explore hundreds of marketing ideas, and engage with a robust network of sales professionals to share best practices.
Not only do we provide rigorous training crafted by seasoned industry professionals, but we are known for our award-winning culture. Celebrating our teams with nationwide events and sales contests, our people will always have our unending support and gratitude.
With our efforts focused with you in mind, we provide on-site builder sales trainee positions. Our PAID training program is accepted as the best in the industry and pairs you with a mentor for the entirety of the 30-60 day program. Whether you are a seasoned new home sales professional, or someone looking for a new beginning, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for! Compensation, Culture, Career Advancement; we’ve got it all.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Sales Associate you will be contributing to achieving our vision of building the best sales team in the world. Here at New Home Star, we believe in the power of teamwork. As an associate, you will work alongside a team of driven sales professionals working towards one goal. If you have the drive and passion for new home sales, you may be a great fit for our rapidly growing team!
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive traffic through marketing initiatives
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships
- Understand and communicate blueprints and site plans
- Generate adequate sales and closing volumes
- Deliver New Home Star’s exceptional customer service
- A 4-year college degree or comparable professional experience
- An active Wisconsin Real Estate License is much preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with the internet
- Willingness to obtain a Real Estate License within a reasonable specified time (We will help you obtain one!)
- Open availability and willingness to work weekends
Best Places to Work Link: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Small-and-Medium-Companies-to-Work-For-LST_KQ0,43.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!