Jack Setter Job Description Sample
93.1 Jack FM Board Operator
93.1 JACK FM Board Operator Apply Ref#: 27024 Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance Job Schedule:
Part-Time Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US About Us: Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:
ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom). Description:
- Responsible for producing all on-air transitions, which includes running the broadcast board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to the program and commercial logs, and following applicable laws and FCC regulations. + ? Assist with listener contests and phone calls. + ? Experience with Audio Vault is preferred. + ? This position is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons. NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. "It is the continuing policy of Entercom to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations.
We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position."
Minimum 2 years previous experienced preferred; familiarity with station format required.
Must be able to perform with little supervision; familiarity with FCC rules and regulations preferred. Must be available to work overnights, holidays, and weekends. High school diploma required; college degree in media-related major preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled EEO Statement: Technicians EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Barista - Store# 06899, Colony & Jack Tone
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Internship- Restaurant Jack Daniels
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 16 casinos and racetracks located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Ohio - and PNK has a management contract for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise
- Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships. Property Details L’Auberge Casino Resortis located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action. L'Auberge Casino & Hotel 777 Avenue L'Auberge Lake Charles, LA 70601 Overview When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career? We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do. Be part of the team that provides our guests with the chance to eat drink and be merry. Ensure our guests’ food and beverage requests are met with extraordinary Service in all types of venues. Responsibilities The undergraduate internship program at Pinnacle Entertainment is a careerdevelopment program designed for college students working towards their bachelor’s degree. This 10-week paid internship will allow participants to gain practical, hands-on work experience and develop career potential in the Gaming and Hospitality Industry. During this time, students will be exposed to a number of real-life work experiences, which may include:
Working on projects related to key business priorities determined by their home properties
Exposure to property and company senior leaders
Rotating through critical functional areas
Participating in company-wide training programs, and attending executive team meetings
Providing support to Functional Leaders and General Managers
Building relationships with department leaders, executive team, supervisors, and employees
Developing and presenting a final project to the executive team which may be used to influence business strategy moving forward This internship will truly help students prepare for a successful career in the Gaming and Hospitality industry and provide many great opportunities for growth! Qualifications REQUIREMENTS
Enrolled in an accredited university with an interest in hospitality/hotel operations or casino operations, or the internship focus area (e.g. marketing, finance, etc.)
Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Completion of at least the junior year of college
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At least 21 years of age
Available for the duration of the program for full time employment (40hrs/week), working varied shifts including holidays and weekends All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
Criminal Background Investigation
Motor Vehicle Records, if applicable (for applicable positions that drive company vehicles) Requisition ID2017-29835 PropertyL'Auberge Casino Resort
- Lake Charles, LA CategoryFood & Beverage Position TypeSeasonal/Temporary
Forklift/Pallet Jack Operator
To handle forklift and or pallet jack in a fast pace area with safe operating skill. Handle all product and/or materials in bulk form.
- Must be trainable in forklift/pallet jack operations to acquire forklift/pallet jack certification.
- Must be trainable in the use of a bin dump attachment on forklift if necessary.
- Must be able to demonstrate safe forklift/pallet jack operation around people and equipment inside and outside of buildings.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Bilingual preferred. Must pass drug/alcohol, Physical, FCE exams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
Move product within the complex as directed. Move pallets, pallets of finished products, bins, and packaging supplies as directed. Move support equipment as directed. Must weigh and record weights as directed. Must be able to read and write. Maintain even and constant flow of product. Keep records as required. Operate equipment in a safe, efficient manner. Make sure the forklift/pallet jack is in good running condition and report anything that is wrong to the forklift mechanic.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Use of sight, hearing, standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below the shoulder, bending, twisting, neck turning. Must be able to lift 50 to 60 pounds. Must wear corrective lenses if required/listed on driver’s license.
Jack In The Box Now Hiring All Positions
Trinity Restaurants DBA Jack in the Box, is now hiring for all positions. Trinity restaurants owns and operates 12 locations in the Nashville market and are looking for motivated, energetic employees who enjoy working in a team oriented environment. We offer flexible work schedules and competitive pay. We place a heavy emphasis on providing an enjoyable work environment where employees are rewarded with career growth opportunities.
Black Jack Dealers From Out Of The Area
Blackjack Dealers…Take Your Shoes To Colorful Colorado!
If you’ve got experience dealing, hitting, shuffling, cutting, and adding…PLUS, you’ve got the patter down pat and your guest service skills are ACES, you may already be a great blackjack dealer and WE WANT YOU!
Yes, working at Wildwood Casino in Cripple Creek, Colorado could be the deal of your life: you’d be joining a fun team of entertainment specialists who know that greeting players, making them comfortable, and treating them like gold is more important than sweating the money. You know what they say, do what you love and the money will follow.
What do we think makes a great BJ Dealer?
- Welcomes every player to the table.
- Helps newcomers learn the game.
- Converts casual players to loyal Club members.
- Knows when guests want to chat and when quiet is better.
- Makes everyone feel like a winner…even losers. Celebrate!
Yes, there are game rules to follow and regulations to uphold, but that’s not what we want our players to see. We want them to know they are appreciated and respected, that they are always treated fairly, and that they can trust the game. AND, we want them to have fun when they play.
If you are an experienced Blackjack dealer who can also wear an entertainer’s hat, we want you in our Pit. Relocation assistance may be available for experienced candidates.
No dealer experience yet? If you can add the numbers 1 through 11 to total 21 and have a great smile, you might be blackjack dealer material and we’d be happy to train you! If you think you have the qualities of a great BJ dealer (but your only dealing experience is at your neighborhood poker game), we’d like to talk to you about some training with a guaranteed job opportunity.
Cripple Creek is located 60 minutes southwest of Colorado Springs, on the other side of Pikes Peak (the inspiration for the song America the Beautiful). It’s a quaint and historical 1890’s gold-mining town that has offered commercial gaming since 1991. From purple, mountain majesties to golden, quaking aspen, Colorado is a magnificent place to live and work. And, it all could be yours!
Job requirements: 21+, Colorado Gaming Support License eligible, be able to add (cards and chips). Dealer experience a plus! Weekday, weekend, day and night shifts.
Visit our website at playwildwood.com, go to “About Us” and click on the “Career” page. Fill out the application and submit your resume. Or, just stop by Wildwood Casino at 119 Carbonate Street, Cripple Creek, CO and ask for an application!
Selector - Electric Pallet Jack - Bonus And Overtime Opportunities
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW, ON THE SPOT HIRING DECISION!
Positions available in Landover!
You could earn more than $700 a week! Overtime is always available!
Get your career revved up in this long-term and full-time job with BONUS!
Drop by our office Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 1:00pm for immediate interviews.
This position has:
* Up to 3.00 an hour additional bonus paid weekly
* Advancement Opportunities
* Opportunity to Learn New Skills
* Holiday Pay
* Referral Bonuses - tell your friends!
* Full time and Long term positions
* You must have experience for this position
* You must have at least 2 years of fast paced selecting using an Electric Pallet Jack
You will need:
* Identification to prove eligibility to work in the US
* The ability to pass a drug test
* The ability to pass a background check (no felonies)
* Shift is from 6:00 pm to completion (often requires overtime)
* The environment is COLD and you must dress in layers
* Base Pay rate is $12.00 plus hourly bonus up to 3.00 additional
Appy in person between 8:00am and 1:00pm at 3310 75th Avenue (in the White Office Trailer), Landover, MD. Or call or text to set an appointment at 240-839-9150. Se Habla Espanol.
Let us get your career started!
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Pallet Jack Operator
Requisition Number: 174704 Job Title: PALLET JACK OPERATOR City:
Petaluma State: CA
PALLET JACK OPERATOR
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
(Must be a current employee to apply) Operate electric pallet jack to move palletized product to designated area. · Inspect all labels to ensure they are properly placed on boxes and arranged to be scanned. · Use scan gun to scan all cases of product. · Work entire shift while standing. · Ability to make repetitive motion movements using arms, hands, and wrists for an entire shift. · Communicate effectively with all levels of management. · Maintain work area clean and safe. · Other duties as assigned by the supervisor. · Participate in the Company and Departmental Safety program. · Comply with all Company policies and procedures. *Position available for Repack B shift Responsibilities/Duties To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience:
High school education not required but beneficial.
One to two years related experience or equivalent.
Must have prior Pallet Jack operator experience and operator certification.
Acute attention to detail. · Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions. · Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English. Bilingual in English and Spanish is helpful but is not required. Read product labels in English.
Reasoning Ability: Precisely follow the supervisor’s instructions.
Physical Demands: Ability to stand the entire shift and use the hands, wrists, and arms repetitively. Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
Physical Demands: Ability to stand the entire shift and use the hands, wrists, and arms repetitively. Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
Special information: This position is under the collective bargaining unit of the UFCW. Required 90-day probation period.
Excellent medical benefits available. Must be at least 21 years of age. Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Skilled Jack Of All Trades
Busy construction company seeking a jack of all trades. Rough, finish carpentry, drywall patch expert, painter. If you have 5 years minimum in the construction industry and possess skills in the aforementioned trades please apply! Must have tools of the trade, reliable vehicle, valid CADL, ability to pass drug screen and background check. 401K and health benefits after introductory period. Full time, year round work.
Stand-On Electric Pallet Jack Operator
Location: Buford, GA
Pay: $10.50 to $$11.50 per hour and time and a half for hours worked over 40 hours.
The electric pallet jack operator is an important position that has an impact on Safety and ensuring excellent Customer Service.
Essential job functions include:
- Operating a stand-on electric pallet jack moving materials around the warehouse.
- Having a constant focus on working safely.
- Focusing on accuracy and excellent customer service.
- Utilizing a RF scanner to determine where products are to be moved.
- Receiving orders, verifying accuracy and scanning into the computer system.
- Shrink wrapping and banding products to pallets.
- Loading and unloading orders onto and from trailers.
- Receiving and unloading product and comparing to load paperwork and verifying accuracy.
- Reporting damages or inaccuracies to the appropriate supervisor.
- Ability to lift to 75 pounds occasionally or frequently.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- U.S. Military Veteran or family member preferred but not required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a positive attitude and team spirit.
- At least 1-year experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Experience operating a stand-on electric pallet jack.
- Forklift operating experience is a plus.
- Ability to enter accurate information into the company computer system when required.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, bend, lift and pull throughout your shift as necessary.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!