Jackson Job Description Sample
Retail Commission Sales - Furniture/Bedding, Full Time: Santa Ana, CA, Mainplace
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you’ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy’s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More »
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macy’s commitment to our customer-the most important person in our stores
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Regional Sales And Marketing
We need a sales and marketing representative / manager to grow and promote our business. We specialize in setting up merchants to take credit cards or replacing their existing provider with the #1 processing company in the USA! We also help them with gift and loyalty cards ,check guarantees ,business loans and new and more effective equipment. Unlimited income potential. We will train the right candidate.
Retriever Merchant Solutions has a commitment to Integrity, Security and Service that Sales Agents can believe in. With us, you can set your sights on the next level of achievement and work to reach new heights in your career. You are your own boss, but you have a home base with us.
In the company’s Call Center, appointment setters pre-screen leads so you don’t waste the merchant’s time or yours. Overall, our agents close an average 30% of their leads. Standing behind you are the resources of Retriever Merchant Solutions and NPC, including:
Personal support so you can do what you do best: SELL
Superior in-house training ensures you’ll develop and achieve your career and income goals
Call Center telemarketing experts providing qualified leads. The company continues to make a huge investment in your leads.
Weekly payouts, recognition/incentives, transparency.
Sr. Cisco UC / Collaboration Consulting Engineer
Leading solutions provider and Cisco Gold Partner is actively seeking talented Cisco Unified Communications Engineers for Sr. level roles regionally supporting their clients. As a Cisco Collaboration Consulting Engineer you will participate in diverse and challenging engagements for top clients. The job responsibilities will vary based on the project scope and deliverables but will range from unified communications support to remote implementation and deployment of Voice, Contact Center Express (UCCX), and R/S technologies.
What You Need for this Position
Strong skills in Voice / Collaboration and solid R/S expertise is ideal for the role
5+ years of related IP telephony engineering / implementation experience including some of the following:
Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager
Cisco Unity/Unity Connection
Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX)
Cisco Unified Meeting Place and Webex
Cisco Unified Presence
Cisco Emergency Responder
Cisco Unified Mobility
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Voice Gateways / Routers / Switches
- 5+ years of related IP Telephony/Network administration and support experience
- 3+ years of related experience in consulting environments, working with Cisco Unified Communication support and implementation
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- Active CCIE (Collaboration) certifications or equivalent experience is sought (CCNP -Voice / Collaboration with strong skills will definitely be considered)
What's In It for You
Permanent position that offers a great growth opportunity along with very competitive compensation, full benefits, vacation, paid training / certs and a flexible schedule.
As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to very dynamic and diverse client environments (from a remote perspective)
Great leadership within an established but still fast growing environment that still has the small company "feel" where you won't get lost in the masses (but the stability of a large firm).
Lead role where you'll have the ability to have ownership over client projects
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Excellent overall compensation plans including base salary, bonus, full benefits, 401K, vacation time and paid training are all offered
Opportunity to work remotely from home when not in front of clients
Collaborative culture that allows for a ton of individual growth paths
What You Will Be Doing
This will be a Voice / Network Engineering role focused role around Cisco Voice / UC & Collaboration solutions and will require the ability to design and implement complex deployments
- Perform network readiness and telephony assessments
- Develop unified communications designs based on the latest Cisco advanced technologies
- Implement and support Unified Communications solutions for clients based on industry best practices
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation to clients
- Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
Please apply today if interested or you can send your resume to me directly (Word format please):
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Regional independent adjustmenr firm seeks full time, multi-line adjuster to service Central Mississippi area. Excellent opportunity for motivated individual.
Tier 2 Technician
Manage the daily activities of all active projects
· Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee project objectives are met
· Maintain awareness of all outstanding issues
· Provide accurate reports and metrics to management on status and budget of on-going projects and agreements
· Assist other teammates in design and development tasks
· Drive problem investigation and resolution as required
· Ensure that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that services and projects are delivered successfully through to production
Additional Duties and
· Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
· Continually seek opportunities to increase company satisfaction and intra-company relationships
· Escalate technical issues to the Team Lead as required
· Communicate escalated issues to supervisor(s): keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
· Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
· Business awareness: specific knowledge of the company and how IT relates to its business strategy and goals
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to company’s needs
· Facilitate team meetings
· Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
· Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
· Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
· Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into ConnectWise
· Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Knowledge, Skills, and/or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Fortinet, CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
· Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
· Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
· Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span
· Skill in planning and preparing written communications
· Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong customer orientation
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
· Service awareness of the company’s key IT services
· Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
We’re headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, with fully-staffed offices in Montgomery, Alabama and Jackson, Mississippi.
With unparalleled experience and quality of service, InCare stands alone as a full-service IT provider. Learn more about our company and services at www.InCareTechnologies.com
Sales Merchandising & Retail Brand Ambassador (Pt)
Location: Jackson, MS
Employment Hours: 15 - 35 Hours Per Week
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Hourly Wage, 401K, Paid Training, and
Mileage ReimbursedJob Description
Join our Team! HTH Water Products now hiring part-time Brand Ambassador. A premier leader in the swimming pool and spa industry; a division of LONZA, Inc. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability on sales floors within your region.
For in-store displays within your designated accounts, maintain product which includes transporting products between stockroom and sales floor with equipment (examples: pallet jack, cart); replenishing, facing out, and rotating products; resolving inventory discrepancies; building, changing, and expanding product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and evaluating/processing damaged or defective product per policies.
Provide excellent customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions and/or providing appropriate Customer Service phone numbers for resolution; locating product; and responding to assistance requests and communication of new product releases and promotions.
Conduct professional sales calls and product surveys at various retail outlets as requested by Supervisor to provide product assortment options, special programs, product knowledge training and provide support on water testing solutions.
Communicate status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identify and report unsafe working conditions; attend and complete Company training and certifications; follow Company and Store policies regarding backroom, sales floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; completing online field reports, time sheets and expenses in an accurate and timely manner; following applicable local, state, and federal laws. Operating a motor vehicle is required.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance with “business use” coverage.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- Must have computer web access with Windows XP, Internet Explorer Version 8 or above, RAM: 4GB and CPU Processing Speed: 2 GHz
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Lonza Inc. guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandising position"
If you are a motivated individual and a committed team player we would like to hear from you!
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/H/V
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Lonza maintains offices around the world in cities including Atlanta, Georgia; Williamsport, Pennsylvania; Slough, United Kingdom; Rochester, New York; Nansha, China; Portsmouth, New Hampshire, and many more. In the past, Lonza has offered temporary and freelance employment opportunities.
A strong ethical thread is interwoven throughout the entire Lonza organization and consists of a firm commitment to ethical business conduct. Lonza also takes a sustainable approach to minimizing our impact on the environment, conserving energy and natural resources, and helping to improve the quality of life. In addition, the goal of Lonza's Vision Zero initiative is to achieve zero workplace accidents and injuries, zero environmental incidents, zero product transportation incidents and zero manufacturing process incidents.
Through these and other safety, quality and human resource initiatives, the company strives to be the Place to Go, Stay and Grow.
CDL A Truck Drivers Get 7% Pay Increase!
At NCI, Elite isn't just a flashy catchphrase.
Its a commitment.
A commitment from our drivers, our management, our team. It's a commitment from NCI.
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On – $57-60k Annual Average
Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
Benefits to Boot
Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - we match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire
Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or maybe stay home for a change
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Newly updated trailer fleet - the 2000 Utility trailers are gone!
Minimum Age: 21 years
Minimum Experience: 6 months.
Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
To take a closer look, visit:
or call: (888) 415.4881
CDL A Truck Driver - Local - 542Bc2b4
Jackson, MS CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $700 Plus Weekly Gross
- 2nd & 3rd Shifts Available
- Good Benefits & Home Daily
- 6-7 Day Work Week
APPLY NOW or CALL 769-300-2985 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
CDL A Owner Operator Driver Job
United Petroleum Transports is a stable tanker carrier with consistent freight perfect for growing a business. When you choose to partner with a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken to make sure you are able to maximize your revenue. Our Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great pay, and seamless opportunity. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers We Offer:
UP TO $200,000 ANUALLY!
NO Hidden Fees!
Great Home Time!
Local, Regional, and Long Haul Runs
Competitive Pay and Incentive Programs
Steady Work and Miles
Base Plate Program Available (Must Pass Inspection)
23 Years of Age
Minimum 6 months tanker OR 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!