Jackson Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - NP
Choices Family Medical Clinic is a group of industry-leading house call doctors, nurse practitioners and clinic staff dedicated to improving the quality of life of our patients in the comfort of their own homes and at our local clinic(s) . If you are looking to spend more time with patients and focus on positive patient outcomes, this is the position for you!
- Prescribing medication dosages, routes, and frequencies based on patients' characteristics such as age and gender
- Providing psychotherapy to patients.
- Analyzing and interpreting patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses
- Developing treatment plans based on scientific rationale, standards of care, and professional practice guidelines
- Recommending interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks
General Position Qualifications
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with co-staff, patients, residents, facility owners/staff, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
- Minimum two years Psychiatric NP experience in mental health or primary care, full-time, treating adults and children
- Psych NP Certification
- Mississippi licensed as ARNP & Graduate of an accredited ARNP program.
- Verifiable work history, professional references, clear/current background & credentials.
Our client is an established manufacturing company looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
-Bachelors degree in Industrial or mechanical engineering
3+ years experience
Problem solving and CI mindset
Understand controls engineering
Lean / Six Sigma experience highly preferred
Arranges, designs, procures and manages the integrated manufacturing assembly or fabrication process
Works with the various teams to ensure the accomplishing of the manufacturing goals that are tied to the product specifications
Analyzes problems with the engineering team to account for performance issues
Organize and plans strategic methods to increase efficiency in the production process
Continually works with continuous improvement tools and cross functional teams to optimize performance
Defines SOPs for working methods and assists in capital acquisition, capacity planning and change management
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep - Jackson, MS
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
Educational Mobile Sales Rep- Jackson, MS
Fast-track your career with the nation’s most innovative and fastest-growing yearbook company, Walsworth Yearbooks!
As a Yearbook Mobile Sales Consultant, you’ll spend 9-18 months on assignment, traveling as-needed to locations across the United States. With extensive training, you’ll learn to mentor and support existing customers through every aspect of the yearbook process, while also selling and negotiating new deals. Upon successful completion you’ll have the opportunity to fast-track your career into a permanent sales territory. This provides the rare opportunity to work in a creative and educational capacity, while also enjoying the earning and growth opportunity of a sales professional.
You’ll work alongside students and teachers providing journalistic advice, creative guidance and critique, as well as technical training and assistance. You’ll serve as a mentor to both students and teachers, while also working as a project manager to guarantee their publication’s success from start to finish.
Delivering hands-on support, you’ll ensure each school’s yearbook business is successful by assisting with everything from deadline and budget management to team building and marketing challenges. Customers will look to you for training, guidance and trouble-shooting on topics such as photography, design, making money and keeping staffers on task.
- Travel as-needed to locations across the U.S. for the first 9-18 months (all expenses paid)
- Support customer schools through every aspect of yearbook production, keeping them engaged, on schedule, and loyal to Walsworth
- Prospect and sell new customers on working with Walsworth
- Provide advice and critique on photography, design, journalism, technology, classroom management and business
- Teach and engage students in a classroom setting
- Stay a step ahead of customer schools, keeping them on track with deadlines and budgets
- Daily travel to schools, both customers and prospects, within the assigned mobile territory
- Maintain organized customer files and detailed records on every school
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent computer literacy skills and proficiency in Adobe design software
- Experience with high school or college yearbook is desirable
- Ideal candidates will also have experience in related fields, such as: sales, teaching, coaching, journalism, graphic design, photography or printing.
- Creative thinking and advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Competitive and driven personality with an influential spirit
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable vehicle for daily travel
- Willingness to establish a home office and work independently
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to student data and customer accounts
- Ability to travel as-needed to locations across the U.S. for the first 9-18 months
We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, plus an expense account, as well as full benefits including: 401(k), medical insurance, exceptional training and an unbeatable corporate culture.
In business more than 80 years, Walsworth Yearbooks is the only American family-owned yearbook publisher in the country. Never bought or sold, we’re among the 35 largest printing companies in the U.S., and one of the top 10 book printers, servicing more than 4,400 schools nationwide. Our commitment to providing quality printing with a focus on customer service consistently earns us stellar customer satisfaction scores and ensures our continued national expansion.
We lead the industry in technical innovation and are the fastest-growing yearbook company in the country. Investing heavily in our employees, we start our Yearbook Consultants with in-depth classroom training and continue with intensive on-the-job training, ongoing education, mentoring and coaching. Every member of our management team started in the field and was promoted from within. Many of our employees stay for decades, with good reason. Help us extend our legacy!
Class A CDL Flatbed Driver
* HIRING FLATBED DRIVERS - CLASS A LICENSE
Average 7 to 10 days out (Home Most Weekends)
70-72 mph Goverened Trucks
PAID ON A CPM RATE (start .48 cpm - $50 for tarp - $25 for any stops that may come up.)
QUICK ORIENTATION!!! ONLINE VIDEO ORIENTATION Once Completed we get you to Terminal, say hello to the boss and get our truck!
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- 1 year OTR experience in past 3 years
- No DWI/DUI in past 5 years
- Good driving record
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Weekly Pay
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Recruitment bonus program
- Passenger program
- Pet Policy
- Late model tractors (Petes & Freighliners)
- Quality home time
- Truck stop scanning with Transflo
Educational Sales Representative - Jackson, MS
An industry-leading educational company is expanding in your area!
As an Educational Sales Representative, you’ll manage existing accounts, working with students and teachers while also prospecting and developing new business. You’ll work independently from a home office, with a flexible schedule and the opportunity to quickly advance your career. This is a fast-paced position with most time spent traveling in and out of local schools.
We invest heavily in our reps. You’ll benefit from extensive, hands-on training as well as lead-generation, customer service and marketing support. We’re consistently recognized for both outstanding quality and world-class service, typically retaining ninety percent of our customers from year to year. Our company culture is second-to-none and many of our employees stay until retirement.
A proven track record in outside, consultative sales is preferred. The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit, be creative, self-motivated, highly organized and possess a strong ability to problem solve. Computer proficiency required, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop knowledge a plus. (We will accept applications from sales professionals in other markets and individuals with experience in the educational field.)
Compensation dependent upon experience. Competitive salary plus incentive plan and expense account. Full benefits including 401(k), medical insurance, paid vacation and life insurance.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Successful track record in outside sales
• Creative thinking and unique problem-solving skills
• Training/Teaching/Coaching experience preferred
• Excellent computer literacy skills and proficiency with Adobe design software
• Strong communication and organizational skills and habits
• Competitive spirit and influential personality
• Must be willing to establish a home office and work independently
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!