Jackson Heights Job Description Sample
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Title: Sales Representative
Company: Chaimov Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant, working by appointments only. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to know to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
Voted as the #1 company hiring last year 2016 and this year 2017 in NYC by Crain's Magazine, with 13 consecutive record breaking months and counting!!
We never have "The Mondays" here. We love what we do, we get paid to help people every day. We actually look forward to work, especially on Mondays!!
- Self-motivated, Career-driven, SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS.
- No experience necessary. We will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to besuccessful!
- Must be COACHABLE with STRONG communication skills, and OPEN to a FULL TIME work schedule.
-$65,000 to $85,000 average your first year (based on performance)
- Monthly residual income in the form of renewals (after 13 months of tenure)
- Full benefits after 90 days (dental, vision, life, health)
- Weekly advances and bonuses
- Success driven work environment
- Yearly Convention trips to exotic locations for two (Vegas 2019)
- 1 on 1 hands on training
- Promotion Track (Agent, Supervisor, General Manager, Managing General Agent, Regional General Agent, State General Agent)
- Leadership Academy (101, 201, 301, 401)
- Leads are available
Our goal is to continue shattering records in 2018 and be ranked as the #1 hiring company 3 years in a row! We currently have offices in Flushing, Long Island, Long Island City, New Rochelle and Yorktown Heights. We have DEADLINES to expand into Rockland, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Staten Island by January 2019.
If you're looking for a CAREER with UNLIMITED growth OPPORTUNITY, and you fit the description, forward your resume right away!
We will be screening resumes and conducting our final interviews this week and next week!
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
We are an equal opportunity employer and agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Sales / Marketing / Advertising - Assistant Managers Wanted
SALES / MARKETING / ADVERTISING - ASSISTANT MANAGERS WANTED
Junior Executives - Sales, Marketing & Advertising!
We are currently looking for career-minded candidates to fill our Junior Executive position who are in search of a professional team based environment with rapid advancement.
We are a progressive sales, marketing and business development firm based in the area. We have recently made plans to expand our sales and marketing team on a local level due to campaign expansion. We will be opening 2 new offices within the next year. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire 10 additional Junior Executive for the market immediately.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The sales, marketing and Junior Executive position is considered an entry-level marketing and sales position meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives right out of college! We have a strict promote only from within policy, which provides Junior Executives, and our sales and marketing reps with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, advertising, and sales.
Our Junior Executives are the face of our clients to their high priority customers. We specialize in new consumer acquisition, marketing, sales, and customer retention. Because our clients trust us to represent their reputation, we provide extensive training in cutting edge sales techniques, product knowledge, and business psychology. Combining that training with candidates that are highly competitive, goal driven, and adaptable is what keeps us ahead of the competition! This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
· Rapid advancement opportunity
· Paid Training and Travel
· Work in an exciting and friendly environment
· Travel opportunities (optional)
· Relocation options (optional
· Authorized to work in the US
· Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
· Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement
· Competitive and proactive attitude
· Confident demeanor
· Strong student mentality
· Manage marketing for small to medium accounts
· Providing sales and marketing face to face
· Customer relationship building
· New customer acquisition
· Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
· Client branding- marketing
· Territory management
· Account updates
· Contract overview
· There is no cold calling, business to business or door to door
We work in a fast paced, fun environment where we focus on the trainee's education and career advancement. We desire individuals with a "team player" attitude, great communication skills, and unbeatable work ethic.
This is a perfect for someone trying to get their "foot-in-the-door" in marketing, sales, account management, public relations, or advertising.
Pediatric Dentist Needed (Jackson Heights, Queens) (Jackson Heights, Queens)
Looking for a Pediatric Dentist for a busy office. Looking for a highly skilled individual with a strong work ethic who wants to be part of a great team. Must value in patient education and preventive treatment. Current NY license or in the process of . Also must be a team player, proactive, interested in mentoring and learning about practice management, leadership etc. We are currently looking for a FULL TIME / PART TIME doctor. Compensations will be discussed at day of interview. Please email your resume and information attention to Melissa Morales.
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Paid Internship For Recent Or Soon To Be Graduates! **Full Training**
At Crosstown Solutions we believe in having a fun, but competitive environment. This drives our team to work together to achieve our clients' needs, but at the same time motivates us to get better each day. We are looking for an individual that can succeed in this type of environment and always has an open mind to learn new skills everyday.
We are looking to develop future leaders and teach them skills in the sales and marketing field that will help them hit their personal goals. We know as a team if we help an individual hit their personal goals, then as a team we will continue to grow and continue to expand our clients' name. Leadership skills we are looking to grow in an individual includes: training, time management, public speaking, and communication.
In the internship program we look to develop these skills to help build their resume for future ventures!
Responsibilities of an intern:
* Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of business customers.
* Assisting account managers and account executives.
* Learning leadership skills relating to running a business.
* All business & communication aspects in-between our clients and their target markets
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Customer Service- Retail- Sales- Hospitality- Marketing- Advertising- Public Relations Management- Shift Lead or Team Lead
•Must have outstanding communication skills
•Must have a great student mentality
•Desire to develop oneself
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Middle School Teachers - All Subjects
Forte Prep is a 5th through 8th grade college preparatory, tuition-free public charter school for Queens, New York, with a focus on serving the Jackson Heights, East Elmhurst and Corona communities. We opened in fall 2017 with 90 fifth graders, and will grow to fifth and sixth grade next year. Our mission is: Through rigorous academics, quality instruction, and a positive culture of individual and collective responsibility, Forte Preparatory Academy Charter School equips all students in grades 5 through 8 to excel in college preparatory high schools and use their leadership and voice to change the world.
Our commitments are as follows:
We are committed to preparation for high school, college and beyond. Literacy and math are at the heart of a world-class education, open doors to college and lives of opportunity, and therefore underpin everything that we do.
We are committed to unlocking potential in every student. We focus on creative and digital enrichment, remediation, and individualization based on data.
We are committed to excellent teaching and learning. High-quality teachers are critical to creating and sustaining a culture of excellence and building academic success for every student, in every class, every day.
We are committed to diversity. Located in the most diverse borough (Queens) in its most diverse neighborhoods (East Elmhurst/Jackson Heights/North Corona), Forte Prep seeks to reflect and honor the diversity of our community within the walls of our school.
This is where you come in. Forte Prep is asking for founding Middle School Teachers, who alongside our Academic Team, will provide an education that will change the game for students in Queens. Founding a school is hard work, and we are seeking a collaborative, creative, and resilient team member to help bring Forte Prep's vision into reality. This role has the following responsibilities:
• Plans and executes high-quality classroom lessons
• Collects and analyzes student data
• Supports the emotional and behavioral development of all students
• Promotes our school’s values
• Works collaboratively with other general education teachers and engage in co-planning
To be excellent in this role, you will have to have the following values, characteristics and qualifications:
• Successful manager of an urban classroom who has used structure, incentives, and high expectations to drive student success
• Experienced classroom teacher with demonstrated quantifiable and objective student performance gains that surpass state or local averages
• Ability to work with a variety of learning abilities, including those with special needs and low skill level in a heterogeneously grouped classroom setting
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, especially with parents and community members
• Analytical problem solvers
• Basic understanding of data analysis
• Minimum two years of urban teaching preferred
• NY Certification in the subject area to be taught preferred (for 5th and 6th grades, either Childhood or Middle Childhood Education certifications are accepted as well)
• Advanced degrees in education or content area preferred
• Professional demeanor
• Highly Qualified as defined by No Child Left Behind
Forte Prep offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package through Little Bird. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and, as an organization serving a diverse group of students, we work to reflect this diversity in our staff as well.
The role will start in August 2018.
Rental Car Drivers - LGA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision employees will transport individual passenger vehicles (compact through large suv) throughout the NY/NJ zone to meet customer needs. Employees will be responsible for filling out basic paperwork to track vehicle movements as well as verify vehicles have necessary equipment prior to rental.
*Hiring for: 1st, Afternoon and Overnight
*Some PT positions are open, there is NO guarantee of a specific schedule
*Location: 23-85 88th St East Elmhurst, NY 11369
*Pay: $13.00/Hour- Day Shift, $14.00/Hour- Overnight Shift
*Payroll: Weekly, every Friday- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Available!
• Must be at least 21 years of age!
• Must have a valid US Driver's License for a minimum 3 years with a good driving history
• Must be able to safely and efficiently operate a vehicle day or night and in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to communicate by telephone, two way radios.
• Must be able to read, understand and complete driver trip sheets and other documents.
• Must have reliable transportation to/from work.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs safely.
• A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screening
With over 38,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, K-12 schools, higher education, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA's management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Inside Sales Representative/ Office Administrator
· Sort and match sales paperwork
· Confirm and adjust invoices in preparation for billing in coordination with branch manager and sales team
· Review work for accuracy
· Prepare credit memos assuring proper paperwork
· File sales paperwork in accordance with Company procedures
· Provide copies of invoices or statements to customers on an as needed basis
· File purchase orders
· Match packing list to purchase orders when received
· Receive inventory into accounting system
· Work with managers and A/P clerk on inventory corrections
· Prepare cash drawer reconciliations
· Prepare daily cash deposit
· Prepare daily AR deposit and send backup to AR department
· Prepare bank deposits daily
Branch Manager Assistance
· Answer a high volume of phone calls and direct to appropriate parties
· Assist inside sales reps with sales responsibilities
- Preparing quotes for potential customers
- Preparing computer generated work orders for customers
- Handle and process customer returns
- Work closely with Branch Manager
- Develop and maintain a working technical knowledge of products sold
- Occasional purchasing of inventory
· Receive products via UPS, FED-EX and other deliveries
· Mail sorting
· Review and forward faxes as directed
· Monitor warehouse management system orders and processes
· Troubleshoot errors between Warehouse Management System and ERP systems
· Assist branch manager and credit manager with various special assignments
· Organize ordering of lunch for sales team and for special events / meetings
Job experience and requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience in receiving or billing function preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter that is capable of multi-tasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment
New Castle’s culture & philosophy is one centered on our people. The ideal candidate must be highly adaptable, a team player, self-motivated and must work with a sense of urgency. For the right individual, our fast-paced environment will provide you with rewarding professional challenges and encourage you to bring your career to the next level.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Careline Services is a Joint Commission certified company. We are hiring Licensed Practical Nurses LPN's to do Full Time/ Part Time/ Per Diem nursing home assignments in Jackson Heights, New York.
- Ensure patient's total comfort.
- Assist a patient’s on how to utilize certain medical devices such as oxygen, etc.
- Monitor patient's vital signs.
- Maintain the documentation of the residents.
Qualified LPN's must have:
- At least 1 year nursing home working experience.
- Current NY license
- Current annual physical
We are the preferred health care staffing service provider to the leading medical facilities in New York and New Jersey. We are committed to provide highly competent and qualified healthcare professionals on a temporary or permanent basis.
We recruit the finest Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants as well as Allied Health Professionals locally as well as internationally and place them in equally reputable hospitals, nursing homes, sub acute units, home healthcare services and other medical facilities. Through the efforts of our expert recruiters and staffing coordinators, we are able to address the staffing needs of our valued clients. Careline Services takes pride in being certified by the Joint Commission.
Careline Services and Medical Staffing Pros was established on the basis of service and loyalty to our employees and clients as well as adherence to the highest ethical standards in the medical staffing industry.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!