Jacksonville Job Description Sample
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Director, Cardiac Cath Lab Open To RN And Non-Rn
State-of-the-art facility with a team of cardiologists, nurses and technicians trained in treating heart attacks and general heart disease. Our team is committed to providing you fast, quality care to help you get back to the things you love the most.The Heart Center is one of the largest dedicated cardiac centers in northeast Florida, with over 10,000 patients treated annually. It is located on the north end of the hospital and has its own entrance, valet parking and waiting room.Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of heart catheterizations in northeast Florida. We are searching for a new Director of the Cardiac Cath Lab, responsible for providing leadership and operational oversight for Memorial?s cardiovascular services.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:??Responsibilities include communication and enforcement of company policies and procedures, maintaining of compliance standards, and management of expenses.??Planning, developing, and implementing long term and short term comprehensive strategic initiatives for the cardiovascular services.??Fostering positive physician relationships and serves as liaison between staff and physicians.??Preparing and presenting operational and financial reports as required.??Ensuring proper staffing in each area.??Conducts performance evaluations and ensures timely completion.??Enforces all department, hospital and policies and procedures.??Performs disciplinary actions when required, and addresses any other employee issues??Ensures supplies are ordered and departments are well stocked and equipment is properly maintained.??Maintains the department in compliance with all applicable State or Federal guidelines;Ensures proper QA and QC procedures are performed.??Ensures that employee files are maintained and updated.??Consistently works to maintain/improve productivity.??Oversees Departmental spending;Coordinates Capital Equipment purchases.REQUIREMENTS:Education
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters preferred
Current FL Healthcare provider license, ACLSRequired experience
3 years? recent experience in the CV/Cath Lab setting, proven leadership experience in a high volume CV setting
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Significant knowledge of cardiovascular services. Excellent communication skills and community outreach capabilities. Excellent organizational skills and ability to promote a team centered philosophy. Ability to manage stress, make decisions under pressure, handle multiple priorities and manage staff effectively.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
First Year Tax Professional
First Year Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal Tax Preparers who want to grow their career and be a part of our network of expert professionals who enjoy serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, advanced tax training, and career advancement opportunities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
General Manager-South Beach Regional
The General Manager (GM) is responsible for leading through Ulta Beauty's mission, vision, and values in order to develop a high-performing team that consistently delivers top-line sales growth. The GM leads a team of 4-5 department managers and is accountable for all aspects of managing a single retail store, inclusive of the salon. This leader drives his/her business through a focus on performance (sales, service, and expense control), people (talent acquisition, training, and development), and process (standard operating procedures). This position requires a passion for process excellence, a drive for results, and the ability to lead and influence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)
The GM is a champion of Ulta Beauty's mission, vision, and values, and should demonstrate them skillfully and consistently through the following (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):
- Meet or exceed goals related to total store sales, profitability, and operational excellence. ·
- Forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity, achieve sales & payroll goals, and complete workload. ·
- Build a team that embodies the Ulta Beauty brand by delivering exceptional service and driving guest loyalty. ·
- Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including store visit and audit results. ·
- Identify underperforming metrics and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to improve and grow the business.
Attract, hire, and retain a diverse team of top talent.
Train, coach, and develop direct reports using company programs, tools, and resources.
Create an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of associates.
Model a culture of open communication by sharing enterprise strategy and corporate messaging to associates.
Promote a culture of teamwork by working alongside the management team, establishing priorities, and providing clear direction.
Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with Ulta Beauty policies, procedures, and standards.
Use the company's scheduling tool as directed to schedule the right associates, in the right places, at the right times in order to provide an exceptional guest experience, reduce loss, and execute company directives.
Use the company's task management tool as directed to prioritize the execution of store workload, ensuring full leadership adoption and compliance with company policy.
Protect company assets and minimize loss by ensuring all store standards and operating procedures are met, including workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention.
Support continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing end-user adoption.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
3-5+ years of fast-paced, retail management, or other relevant work experience
Financial management: success with driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and controlling expense
Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service culture, and executing merchandising directives
Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading others through the change-curve, developing collaborative relationships with others, and leading and influencing
Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system, Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices)
Excellent written and verbal communication
Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks with moving parts
Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous situations, and be flexible/adaptable
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Work a flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Attend offsite meetings and conferences (may require overnight travel)
Continuous mobility throughout the store on a daily basis
Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis
Stoop, kneel, and crouch on a daily basis
Climb a ladder and maintain balance on a daily basis
2nd and 3rd Shift Only- 2nd Shift 3pm- 11pm & 3rd Shift 11pm- 7am
Compensation: $15.00 Per Hour
Reports to: Production Lead; Production Manager
Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. These must all meet the specifications required by production instructions (PI). Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately according to specifications and in a timely manner. Operates a computer and barcode scanner.
Operate and tend equipment or machinery to perform product assembly or fabrication
Summary of essential job functions
Operate manual and/or automatic machines, operate computers and barcode scanners. This position includes the following functions:
Hose cutting: Full cutting instructions can be found in assembly standard ABF-W-A-008-0.
Pressure testing –Full pressure testing instructions can be found in assembly standard ABF-W-A-013-0
Crimper – Entry Level – Full crimping instructions can be found in assembly standard ABF-W-A-011-0
Meeting or exceeding all team production goals on a consistent basis.
Observing equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and management be notified immediately. .
Wearing all required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Performing general cleanup and maintenance of your work area.
Minimum requirements and prerequisites
All- High school diploma or equivalent; company indoctrination including machine operation and safety instruction.
Be able to stand for extended periods; be able to hear and understand warning tones and verbal commands; have basic computer skills; be able to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted; be able to read and understand production instructions; be able to measure accurately using steel scales and angle meters. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed. All personnel must be available for overtime work according to the business needs of the company.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk
Receives and processes all inbound freight, properly identifies merchandise to appropriate paperwork and computer data, and breaks down shipments into individual selling units. Also responsible for a detailed checking-in of merchandise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:The below description of the position / positions is not all inclusive of the daily duties of a Shipping Clerk or a Receiving Clerk. You may be required to do one of the two positions or both in order to meet distribution goals.
- Records all outbound merchandise by way of Bill of Laden, Purchase Order and tracking numbers into computer, noting if the information is back order, fragile or urgent delivery.
- Prepares and packages all outbound freight, including proper identification of merchandise and the comparison to appropriate paperwork as well as computer data.
- Sorts packages by vendor and purchase order. Re-pallets freight as necessary.
- Receives shipments into the Warehouse Computer System by the following (UPS, RPS, FedEx, LTL or OTR) procedures
- Place a DCI (detail check-in) label on the packing slip, record the number of boxes or skids received, and logs into Computer.
- Takes appropriate products to control desk or Supervisor to be received immediately.
- Loads and Unloads trucks using power equipment.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
VP - Engineering
- Coordinate establishment of the MoW operating and capital budgets to maximize utilization of resources and delivery of products and solutions for the region
- Ensure that engineering support services are provided during day-to-day maintenance and/or repair activities and for railroad construction projects
- Assist in managing MoW partner/vendor relationships, contracts, and services
- Actively participate in activities of the region’s management support team.
- Provide guidance in establishing quality assurance processes and control of deliverables including concept plans, construction plans, cost estimates and specifications
- Assist in the preparation of bid packages for industrial track projects, lead and/or participate in prebid meetings, evaluate contractor’s bids, and facilitate the decision-making process in the awarding of project assignments to outside contractors
- Provide in-house coordination and expertise for public projects involving the railroad (at-grade crossings and grade separations, etc.)
- Lead the design team in the preparation and coordination of all regional railroad utility-crossing permits (aerial wire lines, storm sewers, pipelines, etc.)
- Perform regular inspections on track construction projects for conformance with construction plans and project specifications
- Interface with other departments within the region and G&W to ensure efficient and organized operations of the railroad
- Interact with federal, state, and local agencies
- Conduct and oversee bridge inspections; plan necessary repairs
- Assist in developing a safety program and implement a safe work environment
- Ensure the knowledge sharing of engineering best practices across departments; develop and monitor technical standards to ensure adherence to best practices
Required Education And/or Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, with concentration in civil engineering or related field preferred
- Fifteen years of railroad work experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the railroad industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; AutoCAD training and/or experience with relevant engineering software preferred
- Experience with railroad track design and engineering
- Project management experience, including estimating and surveying.
- A willingness to travel and provide remote site support within the region
- Minimum of 10 years of Experience with railroad track design and engineering
- Project management experience, including estimating and surveying
- A willingness to travel almost 50% of the time and provide remote site support within the region
- BS in structural design or civil engineering
- This is a VP level position
- Relocation is available for the right candidate
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!