Jacksonville Beach Job Description Sample
Business Development Trainee - Entry Level
Business Development Trainee - Entry Level
The Horizon Innovations team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level Business Development Trainees are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal undergraduate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to advance into management.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this entry level role:
· Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
· Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
· Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
· Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
· Ability to converse with customers
· Drive and accelerate business development
· Drive customer satisfaction
· Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
· 0-6 years work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
· Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
· Internship/work experience in the sales field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
· An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Active listener and effective communicator
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
UPDATE: Horizon Innovations just picked up their 2nd Fortune 500 client this Spring! This development not only adds to Horizon's portfolio but it also allows more growth and advancement to the team.
Client Service | Corporate Responsibility | Operational Excellence
Fleet & Equipment Manager
- Monitors and tracks equipment & fleet on a daily basis by job site, type and use.
- Maintains a dispatch board or log sheet.
- Prepares purchase orders for rental equipment; tracks each piece of rented equipment by job site and job number.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance with mechanics; generates purchase orders for repairs or required maintenance.
- Purchases small tools and any supplies needed for the equipment or work crews.
- Issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and the accounting system.
- Provides management with a weekly budget analysis of rentals and repairs.
- Prepares a monthly budget report for management outlining fixed and controllable equipment costs.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates training sessions for new equipment with the operators as needed.
- Coordinates updating DMV registration and current insurance.
Customer Service Reps - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Mak
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Jacksonville Beach, FL office.
Taphouse builds more authentic and compelling brands. Our visual communication experts are committed to solving complex challenges in unexpected ways. It’s one of the reasons our trophy case collapsed last year.
The Graphic Designer will explore and conceptualize design options and solutions that maintain Taphouse’s vision and creative beliefs– ‘insightful ideas beautifully crafted and delivered to delight our customers’. You will work either independently or in conjunction with Creative Directors and Designers, create design options, develop and push to find ‘big ideas’ based on design strategy and the creative brief. You will develop straightforward design approaches to complex design challenges across brand development, corporate identity, point of sale, mobile, digital and user experience design projects.
What we’re looking for…
A Graphic Designer, who over the last 3+ years, has skillfully designed brand marketing. You are a strategic thinker, understand branding and love it when you really understand a client’s business and arrive at insights that solve their challenges via their brand. You are a team player; understand team interaction and roles of team members. You perform well in a team environment and foster communication and cohesion between teams and functions. You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in graphic design, communication, design, fine arts, or a related field.
-portfolio showcasing digital and traditional design samples
-expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
-excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
-excellent time management skills and ability to work under demanding timelines
-work independently and effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
-outstanding concept and design development for print, web, social, and mobile platforms
-3-5+ years of fast-paced ad agency or in-house creative marketing experience
-experience in hospitality or food and beverage industry is a huge plus
-professional experience in writing technical marketing collateral, articles, news releases and letters
-strong conceptual skills and creative brief interpretation
-excellent typography skills
-understanding of and experience in corporate branding and guidelines
-concept, design and layout of print and digital graphics.
-create custom marketing pieces; such as invitations, brochures, self-promotional pieces, and direct mail.
-coordinate proofing and approvals of design with clients
-ensure that all designed pieces and photos meet publication and quality specifications
-researching and preparing content for the monthly newsletter
-back up various office staff as needed
-assist with special projects as needed
-strong customer service and organizational skills
-ability to prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
Certified Nursing Assistant
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan. Allows and encourages residents to do as much of their own care as possible.
- May assist in preparing meals following pre-planned menus. Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the residents right to free choice.
- Maintains residents records daily in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures. This includes documentation related to: leisure activities; incidents and observations-charting any changes in residents physical condition and/or behavior; visitors; etc.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the residents. Performs general housekeeping following cleaning schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
- Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds promptly and positively to resident request for assistance including emergency pull cords, telephone calls, and request from family and friends.
- Encourages teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers during shift change.
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must have a valid CNA License through the State of Florida
- Must have a valid CPR certification through the American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Must be able to pass a Level II Background Screening
- Assist in the transport of patients
The MA/ Office Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with all functions associated with the back office and as a member of the patient care team. These duties include scheduling, coordinating patient services, performing check-in procedures, patient preparation, recording vitals and medical history, instrument care and a variety of front office tasks in a clinical setting. The employee must be an effective communicator in written and verbal communication and have the ability to work effectively with medical staff, authorizations, external agencies and patients. Two years of related experience in a healthcare organization.
Air Freight Specialist
The primary focus of the AIR FREIGHT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST is to coordinate daily air freight transportation activity and routings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for carrier and agent selection for all air freight cargo routings.
Operational responsibility for all TSA IAC compliance requirements.
Ensures that customer and operations requirements are met on a daily basis.
Subject matter expert for all air freight routings with airlines and cargo carriers.
Management of customer assigned orders in terms of shipment tracking, system updates and communication with transportation network and customers.
Maintenance of documents in electronic and hard copy formats.
Communicate existing or potential service problems to the applicable account manager or supervisor.
Manage service providers to ensure that company and customer service requirements are being met.
Act as a facilitator for carrier problem resolution in regards to claims, payments or other business issues.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
We offer an industry-leading opportunity including:
Competitive base salary
Comprehensive health benefits package
401(k) plan with employer profit sharing contribution
Defined Benefit Plan ( Pension plan) with employer contribution
Flexible spending account
Company paid life insurance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
College degree in Transportation and Logistics program preferred. Minimum three year’s experience with air freight operations and IAC security program. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, great verbal and written communication skills are required.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region. As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It’s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time – get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55¢ CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan – 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
Seeking Sales Assistant to join our established international business in Neptune Beach. Candidate will perform clerical, administrative and sales support functions in order to further the company's 24-year history of success.
Part Time 25 – 30 hours per week with potential for more
Casual work environment
$12 – $13 an hour
· Answer inbound telephone calls
· Provide general administrative and clerical support
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
· Perform data entry and database management
· Assist in resolving administrative problems
· Assist in research and sales support
· Tracking & tracing of inbound and outbound goods
· Perform other tasks as necessary
· Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Excellent communication skills
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
· Ability to research and analyze technical standards and products
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
· Spanish-speaking a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!