Jacksonville Beach Job Description Sample
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Remote English Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Sales Account Rep | Entry Level In Fun Work Environment!
Sales Account Rep | Entry Level in Fun Work Environment!
Are you looking to make a long lasting impact on the business you work with? Looking for a clear path for advancement? Want to be developed along the way?
The Horizon Innovations team is looking for an energetic and competitive Entry Level Sales Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Heat)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Currently living in or relocating to the Jacksonville area
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
UPDATE: Horizon Innovations just picked up their 2nd Fortune 500 client this Spring! This development not only adds to Horizon's portfolio but it also allows more growth and advancement to the team.
Client Service | Corporate Responsibility | Operational Excellence
Entry Level Management Trainee
Blue Lion Promotions Prefers Applicants Looking to Start an Entry Level Career
Under moderate supervision, our Managers act as a liaison between the business customer and our client, Express Glass Inc, within specific sectors of business. The Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry-level sales to potential customers.All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management capacity within weeks. We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
OUR DAILY FUNCTIONS
· Manage new business accounts’ satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
· This job involves in-person sales to new customers.
· Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor to subordinates.
· Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment.
· Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
· Notifies supervisor / management team of any application issues.
· Interacts with our Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
· Analyze market to determine approach to new or existing customers.
OUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
· General knowledge of supervising employees.
· General knowledge of human resources.
· Able to successfully train and mentor.
· Able to train customers to increase customer retention and satisfaction
· Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
· Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
· Self starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
What We Offer:
· Full Training
· No glass ceiling
· Free Parking
· Management training
· Competitive compensation in North Florida
· Entry level career opportunities
· An enjoyable working atmosphere
· Travel opportunities
“You Don’t Build A Business, You Build People- And Then The People Build The Business” ~Zig Ziglar
· Job Requirements
· Management mentality (self-sufficient)
· A winning mentality
· Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
· Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
· Results driven attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Possession of own vehicle
· 1-2 years customer service experience
We offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.
Blue Lion Promotions, Inc. is a promotional marketing firm on a mission. We began in response to our clients demand for a more direct marketing strategy. Consumers are constantly being over saturated by TV, radio, and internet ads.
Blue Lion Promotions, Inc. has one simple mission: to continue expanding our company across the country. With our fast paced management training program in place to continue developing new management partners, we will be able to continue expanding our business.
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional driving opportunities may be for you.
This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Harrisburg, Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Indianapolis.
Company Truck Driver Advantages:
2-3 days out at a time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go.
Call HGT now to apply!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, company driving, company driving team, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, otr company, over the road company
The Solar Developer will directly engage in the development of utility-scale solar projects in the United States. The developer is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of accounts for Solar Power Purchase Agreements. They are responsible for the identification and quality of potential solar projects, the negotiation of site control, and customer satisfaction through delivery and post-transaction. This individual will develop and implement a sales plan consistent with key business objectives. They will assist in the development of marketing strategies and tactics designed to maximize sales opportunities, prioritize opportunities to maximize sales, execute structured transactions and negotiate final sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Acquire and develop utility-scale solar sites
- Develop, implement and track opportunity pipeline
- Provide target market analysis
- Oversee business operations and market growth within specific territories across the United States
- Take ownership of assigned territory and actively pursue new clients
- Develop customer contact strategy and territory plan that identifies key target accounts
- Responsible for the sales process from initiation through completion
- Articulate the company's vision and values to all key stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Oversee and manage community outreach and enhancement of new and existing relationships
- Ability to negotiate/close sales, ground lease and purchase agreements
- Assist with sourcing PV power project acquisitions and greenfield development opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Strong ability to build and maintain good relationships and work within a team environment in a friendly, professional and collaborative manner
- Highly resourceful in an organizational environment with proven ability to timely achieve goals that require substantial coordination with internal and external team members
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage competing deadlines
- Desire to work in a project-oriented environment where workflow and tight deadlines are often dictated by project opportunities and risks
- Self-starter and tenacious
- Proven ability to thrive with minimal oversight while timely reporting on progress and completing tasks without prompting
- Exceptional personal organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility for work
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, research and commercial skills
- Exceptional ability to solve multi-factor problems with various unknowns applying a rigorous, data-driven analytical framework
- Solid written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to distil complex,multi-factor problems into clear, actionable deliverables
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- A basic understanding of business-related matters which impact a solar development project, such as real estate acquisition, sales, and marketing
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and make corrective changes
- Exposure to the renewable energy industry is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Science or other quantitative or business-related field is required. Real-estate related degree and/or certifications.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with land acquisition, development, power marketing and/or transmission application processes.
- Prior commercial, legal and financial business experience will be considered in lieu of direct development experience
- Experience in a transaction or project based environment, preferably in the power or energy sector
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Outlook and Salesforce
- MBA, JD or advanced Engineering degree a strong plus
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Content Developer, Copywriter, Contract, Jacksonville, FL
Content Developer, Copywriter, Contract, Jacksonville, FL
Full-time, onsite. Hourly rate depends on level of experience.
Expected to last through June.
Experience writing in financial services for advertising, web content, direct mail/email, trade show materials.
Working with creative and marketing teams to create and evolve various programs and campaigns spanning all media, including print, direct mail, email, web, trade events and operational communications. Responsibilities include writing purposeful and actionable content, along with the ability to present clear rationale behind the recommendation based on Brand guidelines, business objectives and target audience. The position will collaborate with partners through all stages of a project and provide content leadership to ensure that projects are on target and on time. Additionally, Senior Content Developers will be encouraged and expected to stay on top of the latest consumer & marketing and trends.
Create content for marketing, sales and advertising materials working closely with marketing team members
Ensure the brand voice and message is powerfully and consistently communicated across multiple distribution channels that span web, print, video, radio, print, and email
Collaborate with designers to execute visual and copy ideas that creatively brings our brand to life and inspires action on the part of the target market
Develop content within timelines, budget and project requirements
Guide Content Developers with critique and recommendations to refine content
Collaborate with internal and external partners
Assist in developing and implementing creative strategy for projects
Edit and proofread new content for various marketing functions
Provide guidance and direction to creative and marketing teams
Experience in financial industry preferred.
Minimum qualifications (knowledge, skills and abilities):
5+ years of marketing writing experience required
Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Mastery of the written English language and grammar
Extensive knowledge and experience writing for a range of content distribution channels, including print, email, mobile, web, video, radio, social, SEO
Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative creative environment Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and clients
Strong experience collaborating with designers during various phases of content development
Must be able to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and have strong attention to detail Training & Experience preferred Experience writing for financial services or other regulated industries Knowledge of emerging trends for content distribution Comfortable writing corporate communications
Screening May Include:
Credit Check Criminal Background Check Fingerprinting DMV Check Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date Past Employment Verification Social Security Verification Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time. Pre-Employment Screening may include some or all of the following: Credit Check, Criminal Background Check, Past Employment Verification, Social Security Verification and Drug Screen (after offer of employment is extended and before start date). Company is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status or status as a protected veteran. *If you apply or have applied with the hiring company, we cannot represent you to the hiring manager.
Our extensive connections to screen vetted, proven, well-qualified candidates offers efficient, tailored hiring solutions for short-term assignments and long-term needs.
Hiring with Agency a la Carte is the best and most efficient way to fill a job, because from finance to technology and professional services, we find the ideal fit between client jobs and creative talent.
Sales Representative For Healthcare
We are looking for an enthusiastic HealthcareSales Representative based in the Jacksonville Beach area that has experience in consultative sales. We have a contract opportunity with one of the national leaders in personalized healthcare. The company empowers people to reach their health and wellness goals through in-depth knowledge, expertise and one-on-one coaching with some of the finest primary care doctors in America.
For 14-16 weeks your primary focus would be selling the program to the existing patients of a physicians practice. This requires that each patient is provided a full understanding of personalized healthcare through stimulating communication in a persuasive style, tailored to their particular needs.
Role Would Include:
*Meeting daily with scheduled patients to explain and answer questions about the program
*Enrolling patients and providing doctor with daily updates on progress and sales activity
*Serving as a liaison between the doctor’s staff and the corporate office
*Participating in all staff training sessions and scheduled patient events
Qualified Candidates Have the Following:
College education (minimum of Associate’s Degree)
3-5 years’ experience in a consultative sales position; experience within healthcare is desired, but not required.
The successful candidate shows initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has superb selling skills, and possesses a proven track record of closing the ‘deal’ while multi- tasking and meeting deadlines.
You must be able to fulfill the contract timetable of 14-16 weeks
Candidates are provided with corporate based sales training sessions to ensure each person is positioned for success.
We offer salary and benefits
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume for immediate consideration
Experienced Helpers Needed For Local Electrical Contractor
compensation: Hourly Based on Experience
employment type: full-time
Experienced Helpers needed for commercial and residential work, clean driving record preferred.
We are NOT a temp agency, and we are NOT an employer who is interested in hiring for the short term. We are looking for continued growth in our locally owned business and need YOU.
If you have commercial and residential experience and want to expand your career, then call us! We offer sponsorship through the Apprenticeship Program, as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Employer Matched Health Insurance Plan
- Company Van (with clean driving record and experience)
Please send a resume and let's talk about you becoming a part of our team!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!