Jamaica Plain Job Description Sample
Lpn/ 40 Hours/ Day Shift/ Dermatology/ BWH Jamaica Plain
Director, Osher Center For Integrative Medicine
Dietary Technician - Jamaica Plain
Clinical Dietitian I - Jamaica Plain
Cook - Lemuel Shattuck - Patient Services
KleerMail is looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you’ll be working directly with our founders, product and engineering teams, as well as marketing executives and innovators from Fortune 500 brands. This is an excellent opportunity for an early career product professional looking to expand their skills in Product Management and Product Design. If you enjoy solving business challenges with technology, delivering best-in-class products for enterprise clients, bringing new products to market, have an upbeat demeanor and can work well in a dynamic environment, we’d like to speak with you.
- Translating varied customer, market and business requirements into simple, beautiful and intuitive products
- Presenting new product features and prototypes to users via in person meetings and web conferences
- Writing detailed User stories, workflows and UAT documentation to allow engineering to work efficiently
- Developing product demos, product marketing materials, messaging & content to support new product/feature releases
- Working closely with Engineering teams in an agile environment to prioritize features, ensure on-time delivery, and groom the backlog
- Managing design and user-experience (UE/UX) deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups & final designs
- Previous experience at a high-growth, early-stage technology company
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in IT, Engineering or related technical fields
- 2+ years of full-time professional product experience working directly on a client-facing technology product
- A consistently positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Passion and a "can do" attitude with a desire to make an impact in a start-up environment
Great teams deserve great benefits!
- Work in Boston’s Back Bay and enjoy the surrounding amenities & fun
- Partner with Founders, Software & Marketing Execs to build Boston’s next Mar-Tech giant
- KleerMail pays 100% of the premiums for our employees’ Medical, Dental and Vision plans
We also provide:
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We also offer the following optional benefits:
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans
- Discounts for vacation destinations, hotels, food, restaurants, car rentals, retail, and much more
- Supplemental Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing and dedicated General Manager to run one of our award winning fast-casual restaurants located in Allston and Cambridge!
At Whole Heart, we make food that pleases your body, your conscience, the planet, and most importantly, your taste buds. We believe in making fresh, delicious, and unique plant based cuisine accessible to everyone, vegetarians and carnivores alike. Our flavors are inspired by places from all over the globe - harissa from Africa, szechuan peppercorns from China, za’atar from Israel - just to name a few. In 2016 and 2018 were voted Boston's Best Vegetarian restaurant by Boston Magazine and the Improper.
The General Manager will oversee the entire operation of their very own Whole Heart store and will be the person ultimately responsible for the overall growth, development and success of both the operation and it’s team members. As the General Manager, you will oversee both front and back of house operations, so having a firm knowledge of both is important. It’s important our General Manager’s have the ability to engage with people, whether it’s the guest, a staff member or a delivery driver, being able to inspire and lead teams while building meaningful relationships is important to us.
The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and a cheery, positive, and infectious demeanor. We want you to love the food you make and the guests you serve.
Duties are broad but include:
- Leading by example and being a role model for Whole Heart’s standards and behaviors
- Hiring, training, leading, and coaching new employees
- Communicate priorities, best practices and operational changes within the company
- Serving as a role model for high quality, hands on, floor management - including effective deployment of labor to maximize throughput.
- Schedule daily labor requirements that meet the needs of the business and provide great customer service experiences.
- Ensure standard for food quality, food safety, kitchen organization and cleanliness are met and adhered to.
- Lead strong BOH and FOH execution
- Coach and counsel team members and address any and all performance issues quickly and respectfully
- Contributing ideas, thoughts, and solutions that result in increased productivity, higher retention, and improved operations
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of management experience
- Passion for leading and building teams
- Experience ordering and managing inventory
- Motivated, hard-working and passionate about food
- A can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on projects
- Strong leadership behaviors, approachability, and a reputation as a role model
- Experience in fast casual restaurant chains (preferred)
- Experience in managing P&L and COGS, developing budgets, financial planning and strategy, decision making, process improvement, strategic planning, labor management/scheduling, training & team development, and food quality assurance
At Whole Heart Provisions, we are a team from diverse backgrounds. We believe in creating a workplace that is inclusive of all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, ancestry, disability or sexual orientation. We invite those who are ambitions, genuine and passionate about food, the environment and the people in it, to apply. We hope to work with those that appreciate the work we are doing and are excited to be a part of it.
- Competitive salary & bonus plan
- Free healthy, sustainable and delicious meals for every shift worked
- Opportunity to join the ground floor of an award winning, fast growing, plant based food startup
- Flexible schedule and generous time off package
We are a small company with ambitious growth plans, so there is lots of room for growth.
We believe in promoting from within as we grow. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Goddard House is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to support the organization’s CEO and Executive Director. Through effective execution of wide-ranging and multi-faceted administrative duties, this position supports key areas of our not-for-profit community work: Communications, Engagement, Policy and Administration. The responsibilities of the role will require you to work closely with the Executive Director and CEO and to engage with several teams across the organization.
Critical Success Personal Attributes & Strengths:
- Keen ability to work independently, show initiative, and take ownership
- Natural problem solver with a bias to action
- Excellent judgment, poise, and professionalism
- Highly organized with the ability to re-prioritize tasks and support teams with frequently changing needs and to move forward even when faced with ambiguity
- Appreciates and enjoys bringing a high level of detail and accuracy to all tasks with excellent follow through.
- Drive to see what is coming around the next corner and plan for 'what ifs'
- Enjoys communications and is well-versed in technology, computers, and productivity applications
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the CEO and Executive Director in scheduling and prioritizing complex calendars comprised of varied and frequently shifting commitments; Anticipate, plan and support meetings, events, and other calendar commitments; Follow up on deadlines and commitments, and initiate appropriate action to ensure the most effective use of CEO and Executive Director’s time
- Word processing, editing and proofreading, copying and distributing documents
- Manage meetings and conference calls - (space/lines, agendas, guests, invitations, communication, minutes, action items, etc.)
- Establish an effective system for managing projects and tasks
- Create and maintain master calendars and contact lists
- Manage administrative components of new initiatives adopted by the organization
- Organize and maintain files (both paper and electronic on GDrive)
- Manage renewals of certifications and licenses, including filing certain documents with government agencies from time to time
- Provide support in responding to communications for the CEO and Executive Director (email, telephone, etc.)
- Assist with the creation and distribution of written and digital communication; Prepare/edit reports & presentations; Assist with updating manuals and publications
- Serve as Notary Public for the organization
- Support the Board with any administrative duties including prioritizing calendars, plan meetings and distributing documents
- Track, manage and report on program grants and will/bequest disbursements
- Administer financial reporting and correspondence for Community Partnership office
- Manage and plan community events
First Year Tax Professional
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!