Jean Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Company Driver OTR Positions Available!
Looking for the job that's right for you? Giltner drivers are provided flexible home time so they can prioritize family and personal needs. Apply today or call us at (844) ###-####.
-Average 2500 miles/week!!
-99% Reefer No Touch Freight
-No East Coast
-Pay up to $0.50 cpm
-Major medical, dental and vision (after 3 mos.)
-$500 Sign-on bonus
-2014 to 2017 Automatics Freightliner Cascadia Evolution w/Refrigerators
-Run E-Logs and QUALCOMM
-1.5 years of OTR driving experience
-No felonies / DUI in the past 10 years
-No drug or alcohol violation in the past 10 years
-No more than 4 moving violations in the past 3 years and no more than 2 moving violations in the last year
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driver team, company driving, company owner, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, regional driver route, regional driving route
Inside Sales Representative
Applications International Corporation, is a fun fast paced software company. We are looking to bring on a high energy self motivated person to our dynamic sales team.
Base 40,000.00 plus commission
- IMMEDIATE OPENING
This is a phone based position, Account Specialist works primarily on the phone with a warm leads list and is responsible for setting software demonstration appointments for Account Managers.
Account Specialist Job Duties:
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code via company CRM and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Benefits Package SummaryBenefits Included in the Role are based on full time employment as applicable by State and Federal Laws:
- 401 K and Roth - employer match @ 6 – 100% vested at time of deposit
- Medical- HMO& PPO programs- 100% paid by employer for you and your family
- Life Insurance for employee – 100% paid by employer
- Dental- Voluntary benefit
- Vision- Voluntary benefit
- Paid Time off , on an accrual basis
- Paid Holidays
- Corporate Wellness Program (including massage)
Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide one global technology platform to allow our clients to have access to key business information at their fingertips 24/7. We believe the client experience and satisfaction is key in every aspect of our solution. We strive to consistently exceed our client’s expectations by making integrations and implementations seamless to our customers delight. We are dedicated to the execution of providing unsurpassed customer support and service. We believe in only excellence in all areas of the company. That excellence coupled together with our valuable employees, their indomitable spirits and courage, creates an environment where there is no stopping us in this mission.
Salary: $40,000.00 /year + commission
- Las Vegas, NV
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 2 year
Preferred (not required): 1 year Sales experience
Customer Service Agent - Ready Line - CAR Rental
POSITION OVERVIEW - READY LINE AGENT
The Ready Line Agent will ensure that all vehicles are prepared and serviced prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep ready line area clean and presentable at all times
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and ready for customers
- Pull cars out of line that does not pass standards and send for servicing
- Perform vehicle exchanges/vehicle swaps as required or requested
- Ensure all vehicles have a completed check out slip
- Assist customers with locating their car if needed
- Assist customers with luggage if requested or needed
- Engage customers and ask if they need directions, information etc.
- Be familiar with daily game plan and car availability for both reservations and necessary free upgrades
- When instructed by supervisor/ manager, provide assistance in moving or parking cars
A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Jean,Nv)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home based online, home based position, online research survey, remote employee, remote job, stay at home opportunity, telecommute contracting, telecommuting, telecommuting employment, work from home employment
Occupational Therapist OT Jobs (Jean,Nv)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Regional Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity to stay closer to home, and receive stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL regional truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers can choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Partner Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Partner Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for amazing talent, someone who can contribute to our current department efforts and deliver results! We are actively seeking a Partner Account Manager (Inside Sales) who should be able to quickly contribute to our sales team. If you love technology and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm – we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position:
This position will be reporting to the Associate VP, SMB Carrier Sales in developing sales activity to a number of existing resellers that have had little or no sales activity historically. It is designed as an inside role and takes initiative, creativity and persistence to develop traction and increased volumes with these resellers.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Volume Growth- As a team, it will be our focus to grow this channels subscriptions by a set number of subscriptions year over year. This will be accomplished by focusing on strategic sales activity with your given list of resellers.
- Reseller Volume Growth- Understand the volume sold historically from their individual resellers and ensure an increase in volume of an agreed upon percentage year over year.
- New Reseller Growth- Bringing on one new strategic resellers.
- Salesforce Entry- Regular input and upkeep of opportunities in Salesforce is required. All activity with resellers must be logged in Salesforce. This is vital to assist us in defining the effectiveness of our Resellers.
- Forecasting Accuracy- It is expected to be within certain percentage of forecasting accuracy.
- Product Knowledge- Must be an expert on our hardware and software capabilities. Must get comfortable with navigating our software to show the benefits and value as needed by any given end fleet customer.
- Co-marketing Budget Management- It will be the Inside PAM’s role to educate their resellers on the Co-Marketing program and grow business to build the resellers budget. It is then required to work with your respective resellers to spend 100% of the assigned co-marketing dollars to strategically build sales.
- Monthly/Weekly/Quarterly Meetings- The Inside PAM will be required to consistently hold regular business review meetings with their respective resellers. This is to ensure
- Regular Co-Selling Activity- It is expected that a high percentage of the Inside PAM’s weekly meetings/activities should be sales building activity. Co-selling is the key to closing sales. Inside PAM’s should be engaged with our reseller sales teams and their end fleets opportunities. This activity should assist in accurate data entry within Salesforce as well.
- Reseller Sales Training Management- Perform sales training for their resellers. This will need to be an ongoing task as our resellers lose and gain salespeople frequently.
- Support Training- Manage the need for the reseller to engage with Support training. The regular meeting metrics will help to dictate what training is needed. Our Support Services and Learning Center offerings should be completely understood by our Resellers.
- Training Attendance/Tools- Must be extremely familiar with our training session offerings and our many training tools. These resources must be clearly communicated to the reseller. Attendance of the training sessions regularly, where able and ongoing continued encouragement for our Resellers to attend training sessions such as Tuesday Talks.
- Blog- Will be responsible for writing one blog per year.
- Marketplace- Will keep up to date on the latest that is available in the Marketplace and become a solution specialist to the Reseller and our mutual opportunities.
- Personal Device Management- Regularly monitor your own device in a database or a demo database. Assist with testing as needed by Development and be able to use it for demonstration purposes with our end fleet customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least 3+ documented years of inside sales experience.
- Channel experience/ knowledge preferred.
- Additionally, candidates will have transportation industry knowledge. An understanding of fleet management and telematics are extremely desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Salesforce (or similar CRM software).
- Knowledge of Google Office Platform including Slides for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a compelling public speaker.
- Must have the ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong time management skills as well as be an effective multi-tasker.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Who we are:
We are the leading telematics technology company in the world and is focused on continuing the rapid expansion worldwide.
Our Core Values:
We innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO - to the staff - there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. We are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!
Exact Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that all decisions regarding terms, conditions and privileges of employment are in accordance with our principles of equal opportunity.
We will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed or religious beliefs, age, sex, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical disability, mental disability, citizenship, military status, genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
We comply with the ADA and applicable state law and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants’ employees to perform essential functions. Hire may be subject to passing a medical examination, skill and agility tests.
Top Pay OTR Truck Driving Jobs In Nevada (Jean,Nv)
- Starting Pay: $.47 to $.50 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of Crete OTR drivers average over $76,000 yearly
- Days on the road: 45
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type:
- Cruise speed of 65 mph
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017!
- Pet Policy
- 2 Dogs or Cats
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
- No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
Associated topics: fleet management, handler, management, manager, manager trainee, operations manager, service manager, supervisor, svce, union
Tutors Needed - Earn Extra Cash (Jean,Nv)
Start online tutoring with Superprof and join the largest community of tutors and teachers for private lessons or group courses. Work from home and develop your business without a middleman!
Associated topics: company, dance, driver, driving school, equestrian, extracurricular, gre, guitar, instructor, weapons
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly Reefer Like a Decker Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings.
Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run MIDWEST REEFER The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly. WESTERN REEFER Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states.
Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
TEAMS Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One. We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running.
Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket. We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy.
Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us? Disability & Life Insurance Health, Dental & Vision Insurance 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan Increasing PTO After a Year of Service Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation PrePass Plus for tolls & scales Rider Program Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit In-cab scanners TripPak Express Transflo Mobile App APUs standard on all tractors Running 85 Years Strong Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business.
Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!