Jeffersonville Job Description Sample
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
This position is open for a Technical Writer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. The candidate must have solid GMP and regulatory experience and will be responsible for providing support in assessment, improvement, standardization and/or creation of SOPs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- SOPs: Consolidate redundant information, change, improve and create new ones.
- Work with cross site personnel in teams to understand/make recommendation on network SOP’s.
- Participate in meetings to understand procedures, resolve problems, address issues and develop new strategies.
- Gathering data and compile documentation.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to identify root causes of gaps/observations and corrective actions.
- Lead/support requirements for compiling documentation for evidence binders. Manage multiple priorities.
- Communicate with the staff and management on ways of implementing plans and recommendations.
- Must possess a solid understanding of FDA Validation guidelines and industry best practice for this field; and be able to implement Validation standards on a daily basis.
- Good problem solvers.
- Be able to sense needs when they arise.
- Be organized.
- Keep an eye for detail.
- Willing to work overtime including weekend depending on the nature of work available.
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and must work in a team
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Bachelors of Science in Science or Engineering.
Ultimate Solutions Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Clinical Manager
Senior Clinical Manager
licenses and certifications
The Senior Clinical Manager (SCM) is responsible for management of all clinical functions in the market to ensure consistent, efficient delivery of services throughout the healthcare continuum. The result creates compliance with clinical model, ensures positive outcomes for patients and KPI achievement for the market. The SCM establishes strong relationships with their MA plan or partner hospitals, providers, client peers and other key market stakeholders.
1. Active KY license - RN, OT or PT
2. 5+ years of leadership experience in an inpatient and/or outpatient health care environment
3. Experience managing multi-disciplinary care teams, including nurses, therapists, social workers, case managers.
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Manager Insurance Agency
This position requires someone with experience in recruiting, training, and developing a team of agents but also a successful record in sales performance. The ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing an office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Managing Partners are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals $150,000+ plus commissions)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 10+ years of experience in insurance products Life Insurance
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 7, 24 preferred or at least within six months
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
- Good credit history
Territory Sales Manager - Medical Sales
Our client is a global industry leader in light-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems. They are looking for a proven, outside B2B sales hunter to target dermatologists, plastic surgeons, internal medicine, family practice, OBGYN's and med spas. This laser technology is revolutionizing the industry providing solutions for skin revitalization, body contouring, tattoo and hair removal, pigmentation, surgical/acne scars, cellulite and vascular treatment.
* Bachelors Degree
5+ Years of outside B2B hunter sales experience
* Proven sales success and documentation a plus
* Organized territory management skills
* Superior communication and sales presentation skills a must
* Extensive travel within territory
* Valid driver's license
* Lead generation, appointment setting, sales presentations and hunting new accounts within territory
* Identify, target and develop relationships with dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians and skin care clinicians
* Provide knowledgeable, consultative skin care solutions
* Meet or exceed all quotas
* Attend trade shows and heavily network to generate referrals
* Attend continual training and sales meetings with Regional Directors
Compensation: $70,000 Base Salary (Based on Experience) + Commissions- 1st Year OTE $275,000 - $350,000 + Full Healthcare Benefits + Expense Account + Car Allowance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and an executive recruiter will contact you if you meet the requirements.
Our Client is a professional services company looking to increase their presence in the Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky Energy Services market. By utilizing our client's numerous federal certifications, the Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing energy conservation measures within commercial and institutional buildings in the Lexington and Louisville area.
Job Duties and
- Able to lead energy audits and retro-commissioning type activities; includes identifying energy savings measures, calculating energy savings, estimating implementation costs and prepare assessment reports
- Identify and develop cost savings opportunities and capital upgrades relating to lighting, mechanical and electrical systems, energy management systems, water consuming equipment and fixtures, and the building envelope
- Create formal documentation, including memorandums, reports, status reports, etc., which are routine deliverables
- Must have good knowledge of HVAC, chillers, boilers, air handlers, variable speed drives, motors, etc.; Need to have a working knowledge of HVAC design
- Deliver and manage work with minimal or no guidance including the design, development, and implementation of efficiency and/or commissioning projects
- Successfully build alliances and influence key decisions makers (on all levels)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or engineering Technology preferred
- Professional Certification, (PE, CEM, CEA, CLEP, etc.) preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with design and application knowledge of controls, HVAC, lighting, electrical systems, building envelope
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Well versed in the government contracting process and/or government sales cycle
- Technical or proposal writing experience
- Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of energy-efficient technologies, their application and energy auditing; familiarity with the use of standard energy engineering software, measurement and verification of savings for performance contracts, and project cost accounting and estimating as well as general experience with design, construction, and AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience with building simulation tools such as Visual DOE, Trace, Carrier E20, eQuest, etc. are a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare benefits
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!