Jeffersonville Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Flatbed Driver/Regional Dedicated Route/Guaranteed Pay
Are you looking for solid pay, great benefits and frequent home time? If so, then this driving position could be perfect for you.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Average annual earnings project at $60,000
- $3000 Transition Assistance Bonus available for a limited time
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Home weekly
- Can take truck home if you have a safe place to park it
- Benefit options and a company matched 401K plan
- Driver will service a single customer, making dedicated deliveries with flatbed trailer
- Operate primarily within the NE delivering to customer locations.
- Driver unloads using a Truck mounted forklift
- Drivers will be responsible for strapping and unloading – NO TARPING
- Driver will be asked to assist at other account locations and Intermodal as needed.
- The fleet is designed to complete deliveries M-F. ONLY at the request of the customer will weekend deliveries occur, these occurrences are extremely rare
- MUST LIVE WITH 150 MILES OF LOUISVILLE KY
- 6 Months of verifiable CDL-A experience
- 3 months of flatbed experience preferred
- Ability to operate truck mounted forklift
- Must pass background check
- Negative Drug test
Contact Laurie 866-861-6575 Extension 2008
Dental Assistant/Front Office
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED front desk person for our dental office in Jeffersonville IN., a fee for sevice office. The candidate needs to be enthusiastic, self motivated, , well organized, and with professional demeanor. Needs to be experienced in computers. Some of the duties include: answer phone, schedule and confirm appointments, deal with all insurance aspects, collect patient payments, enter data in computer, keep office neat and clean, interact with patients and answer their questions.
Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Are you a problem solver? Have you worked hard to build your automotive experience, education and industry knowledge? You’ve passed the tests, now it is time to put those skills to work! At Bridgestone we offer the most competitive development program in the industry designed with one thing in mind…YOU! Whether it’s the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles, the newest equipment, or leverage our comprehensive ASE certification and training program you’ll have no trouble finding something to love about growing your career with Bridgestone Retail Operations. Come serve our customer, aka the BOSS, today!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Midwest Regional Drivers: Great Miles & Home Most Weekends!
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
Paid VIP Orientation, Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money - VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel. You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
Call now to learn more, or apply today!
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Real Estate Agent Needed - Licensed Sales Agent
Are you tired of your dead end job and ready to build a career in real estate? If so, you have to join Keller Williams Realty. KW is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around you, the agent, not the company!
What you can expect from KW:
- Ranked as the #1 training company in the real estate industry by Training Magazine, we are here to show you how to get into production quickly and learn how to grow a successful business. (Lead Generation, scripts, business/time management)
- Provide our proven business model that shows you exactly how to adjust your business in any market. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support and mentorship from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers. (If you need help, it is always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
We ask you to be:
- A licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- A team player. We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Contact us today, we cannot wait to have you a part of the Keller Williams Family!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Insurance Sales Agent
This opportunity is located in Louisville, KY.
A dynamic and growing organization is currently looking for licensed Insurance Sales Agents to work in our Insurance Services Division. In this position, you will handle both, inbound phone leads generated from television commercials, direct mail, and website traffic and outbound calls to potential prospects who have visited our Good2Go.com website or called in for a quote and have not yet purchased. You will not be required to cold call as these leads come to you. We provide you with all the resources, a comprehensive training, and techniques to allow you to reach your full potential within the automobile insurance industry. Compensation structure is a base salary of $25k annually plus commission and comes with full benefits. Annual compensation including base salary and commissions is $45k-$55k for average performers and even more for overachievers.
This is your opportunity to create your own future and begin a wildly successful sales career.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- You will receive industry-leading, paid training within our auto insurance division.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs-beginning on the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment!
- 401k plans available!
- 9 paid Holidays and 13 Days PTO in the first year!
- Handle inbound phone leads by consulting with the consumer to identify the appropriate coverage's for his/her situation, explain and provide examples of how those coverages will work, collect all pertinent consumer data and bind new policies for consumers in 18 different states.
- Outbound calling to previously open website leads and open phone inquiries to acquire new business -this is a "hunter' role.
- Gathering data through actively listening to prospects and existing clients and then using consultative sales methods to provide a solution to the prospect's unique situation.
- Thinking creatively to provide out-of-box solutions to common objections (i.e. 'I don't have enough money to make the down payment today').
- Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota.
We Hire Positive People with:
- An active 20-44 personal lines or Property/Casualty Insurance license
- A desire to build a career
- A proven record of providing outstanding success in a sales/customer services position
- The ability to solve complex issues
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, computer and typing skills
- A strong work ethic and reliability
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business to consumer relationships over the phone
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
Preferred (but not required) Skills and
- We seek success-minded and driven individuals. Your history is not as important as the attitude, ability, and performance you bring with you to the table.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure
- com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Bilingual - Spanish/English a plus
- Job Type:
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 / ye ar
Grow with us as a Maintenance Mechanic in one of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Louisville, KY! Working as a fundamental member of the manufacturing organization, you will be a key partner to Operations, Quality Food Safety and Environmental Health and Safety personnel.
We are looking for a passionate team player who loves solving problems and is eager to help shape a strong future for our company and their career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING? In your role as Maintenance Mechanic at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Knowing how to use basic hand tools and industrial shop equipment to perform job assignments Performing basic troubleshooting, repairs, and preventive maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment Responding to equipment break downs in a timely manner Demonstrating the ability to communicate technical subjects verbally and written to co-workers and vendors Documenting and updating activities using our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE? As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements: Required: Sitting, standing, walking, lifting and / or repetitive tasks throughout the day.
Employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 50lbs High School Diploma or GED Preferred: Experience working in maintenance at a manufacturing facility Previous Food manufacturing experience Journeyman Maintenance experience (TIG MIG) welding experience. ARC welding experience Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems Basic computer skills Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills Experience in basic troubleshooting, repairs, and preventive maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This position pays between $22.64 and $26.99 per hour based on experience. The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this for English or this for Spanish.
Operations Supervisor (3Rd Shift)
Air To Ground Services is seeking a full time Operations Supervisors for 3rd Shift. The successful candidate will assist and support the Manager to ensure that the company is providing professional and quality service. Applicant should have experience in the following:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proven ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Working in all weather conditions (sun, rain, snow etc.)
- Strong work ethic
- High integrity
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Valid driver's license
- Pass ten (10) fingerprint background check and DOT drug screen for airport privileges
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!