Jersey City Job Description Sample
Inside Sales - Roseland
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
How would you like to work for a FORTUNE 200 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?
Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission! The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over $100,000!
Would you like to take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling?!
Why should you start a career as an Inside Sales Associate at DISH?
Those new to sales love the experience of selling for a FORTUNE 200 company, with fully PAID TRAINING, and continual development
Sell for the #1 company in Customer Service, Satisfaction, Programming, Value and Technology
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with company match + profit sharing
Paid time off- vacation, sick, and Holidays
Life and short/long term disability insurance
Discounted Employee Stock Purchase program
FREE DISH PROGRAMMING (YES that includes HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax!)
High-end Rewards and Recognition program and MORE!
You will be responsible for new customer growth by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Our Sales Representatives typically talk with 25 – 30 potential customers per day, nationwide.
By building quick rapport and using your assertiveness and confidence, you'll educate prospective customers on why they should choose DISH! You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback.
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance to handle new responsibilities.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Having these qualities would make you a great fit:
Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED
A desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries
Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
Enjoy helping customers choose the best package for their needs
Comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Opentext Systems Administrator
Under the direction of the Manager of the Content Management and GIS Unit, the responsibility of the ECM Team is to provide standardized and scalable content management platforms to address the business and productivity needs of the Agency. The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System Administrator plays a lead role for the Content Management Team and has primary responsibility for the architecture, design, implementation and ongoing support of the installed products, which include OpenText Corp. and Microsoft ECM Product Suites, along with Document and Records Management Solutions.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
•Two years’ experience managing the communication and scheduling of OpenText maintenance activities
•Business analytical experience understanding the Content Server functionality from a Business User perspective
•Direct experience with taxonomy designs
•1-year experience implementation and supporting Open Text’s Records Management
•Working knowledge of network architecture, domains and, and firewalls
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Caviar Delivery Partner - New York City
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Data Collection And Entry (Part-Time Retail-Grocery)
We are looking for enthusiastic people who love grocery shopping and finding a great deal! Our mobile app, Basket Savings, powers a smart grocery list which helps consumers save money on their everyday items. Moderators help consumers save by scanning prices of products at local grocery stores. Moderators are paid per scan, the more you scan the more you make!
- Scan products at grocery stores and enter in regular prices and sales prices
Moderators are paid per scan
More scans = More money
You get to choose when and how long you work
- Must have a iPhone or Android device
Can travel to grocery stores in your area
Looking for a side gig (anywhere from 3-15 hours a week)
Must be 18 years or older
- Download the Basket Savings app on iTunes or Google Play
- Visit your local grocery store, scan a minimum of 10 items and enter the respective price and sales price in the app to see how the process works
- You do not need to buy any items, simply go into the aisle, scan the barcode and type in the price
Travel Operations Manager Onsite
Travel Operations Manager Onsite
· Employer – GTMC – global travel management corporation
· Client – global financial services corporation
· Face of TMC to client
· The primary mission: liaise both
· Report to Regional Travel Manager; coordinate solutions with
· Liaise Travel Support Managers in other regions
· High demands from both employer and client
· Understand BPO solutions (Business Process Outsourcing)
· Understand financial services
· Understand travel services and delivering on promises
· Understand, analyze processes, implementation and seek improvement/solutions
· Coordinate client needs and TMC guidelines
· Reports: interpret, analyze and present to stakeholders
· Prepared to overcome travel disruptions (strikes, airline system outages, visas, private jets)
· Business solutions – find, present to support client’s objectives
· Find best business/operational practices for a selected number of countries
· Work with vendors (air, car rail, ground transportation, corporate apartments, et al)
· Drive savings while providing undiminished services
· Job Onsite in New Jersey (NYC area) – commuting from 3 state area possible
· Experienced Travel Ops Pro
· Strong leadership, able to work and communicate with senior leaders and all levels
· Presence to effectively make presentations to executives and/or senior leaders
· Able to receive criticism with aplomb (don’t take things personally)
· Able to respond with grace under pressure
· Strong analytical and project management abilities
· Able to prioritize, track and deliver results accurately
· Fluent in English; other language skills desirable in a multinational environment
· Self-starter, can multitask, organized, detailed
· Build and maintain relationships at all levels
· Communicator – excellent written and oral skills
· Team player
We look forward to reviewing your credentials and helping with your next great career move.
Loan IQ Deal Closer
Set up and maintenance of customer, deal, and facility information in LIQ - ensure accuracy of system information (accurately reflects structure of deal)
Management of on-going covenants and compliance (collateral, document tracking, etc.); Update covenant compliance requirements as documents are received; prepare and distribute Covenant compliance reports..
Management and application of fees (upfront fees, agency fees, commitment fees, and facility fees) based on information provided by BU and accounting policy.
Hands-on experience with the LoanIQ application in a Closer role capacity.
Demonstrated skills in PAR trading activity.
Credit Risk background helpful; Basel 2/RWA experiences also a plus.
Assistant Managers-Opportunity is calling...are YOU answering?!?!
MUY!, the 3RD LARGEST restaurantfranchisee company in the U.S, operating over 700 Pizza Hut, Employer and Taco Bell restaurants, ishiring Assistant Managers!
As an Assistant Manager with MUY!, you'll be offered competitive benefits, monthly paid performance bonuses, 401k, tuition reimbursement, strong earning potential and "promote from within" philosophy, work/life balance and so much more!
This opportunity is located in Roselle, NJ.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the management of the entire restaurant’s operations, which include (but not limited to):
- Training, developing and mentoring staff
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures
- Maximizing store sales and profit goals
- Maintaining QSC standards
- Ensuring protection of the company’s brand and assets
- Demonstrating drive for results
- Going above and beyond to serve our guests
Benefits (include, but not limited to:)
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- Bonuses paid monthly
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- An excellent support network and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more
Minimum Qualifications (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum of 1 year Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager experience or 2 years Shift Supervisor required (preferred in high volume QSR &/or fast casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of cost of goods sales
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer focused
*Salary is based on relevant experience
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
- CDL-A Solo Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Referral Bonus
Same Day Pay
High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
A+ Advantage Program
- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
Your Trailer or Ours
True, Non-Forced Dispatch
Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
Owner Operator Requirements:
6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
23 years of age
Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!