Jessup Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Pick Your Own Hours
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Courier - Ts/Sci
We are looking for experienced Cable Technicians to support a contract in the Annapolis Junction area. There are multiple skill level positions open under this job category. If you would like to apply, please review the below requirements and apply. Please note that these jobs require a current TS/SCI w/Poly. Please include salary requirements and availability in your application.
Transports Top Secret and below documents and/or materials from one point to another within and directly between the United States and its territorial areas. Transports Secret and below documents and/or materials to a U.S. Government activity outside the United States or a U.S. territory. Ensures safe transport and delivery of those items entrusted to them; must maintain integrity, control and uncompromised supervision of entrusted items.
The Courier shall possess the following capabilities:
- Transport documents and materials from point-to-point domestically and internationally;
- Requires constant alertness and security awareness and compliance with travel instructions while in travel mode;
- Maintains constant integrity, control, and uncompromised supervision of entrusted items;
- Completes accurate activity reporting, incident and travel reports, and delivery documentation to compliance standards.
- Must possess a current US Passport.
- Must have authorized access to the material they are transporting, or holding a PROXIMITY approval.
- Have successfully completed official courier training within one year of the time the courier function is being performed.
Construction Materials Testing Field Technician
As a Construction Materials Testing Field Technician, you will observe contractors on construction sites and perform basic field soil and concrete tests under the direction of other F&R technicians or engineering professionals to ensure that testing, sampling, or inspection is performed consistent with project specifications. With minimal paperwork involved, all observations and test data is input on smart phones in the field for immediate transmittal to our Project Managers for review.
The tasks may be required to perform include, but are not limited to:
A High School Diploma (or equivalent).
• ACI Level I Concrete, State DOT, WACEL, or ICC certifications in the disciplines of soils, reinforced concrete, and masonry are a plus.
• Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
• Ability to work in various weather conditions and lift 30 to 50 pounds repeatedly.
• A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record is required.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace
Accounts Receivables/Cash Applications Clerk
Large distribution company located in Jessup, MD is looking for an Accounts Receivables/Cash Applications clerk for our
Responsible for posting payments received from customers and reconciling cash receipts daily.
- Posts payments received from customers, accurately and timely.
- Resolves payment problems/ discrepancies in a timely manner. Evaluates and documents the issue or problem for the department.
- Reconcile the cash receipts daily to ensure all is in balance and accounted for within the receiving and posting process.
- Accurately files all customer files.
- Answer inquires from customers and company personnel regarding payment applications. Provide detailed supporting documentation as required.
- Return messages or inquiries for information requested in a timely basis.
- Place collection calls for specified past due accounts as directed.
- Perform any other duties defined by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School graduate or GED.
- General accounting and three years cash processing experience.
- Experience with and an understanding of general business administration.
- Strong and accurate math and data processing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Must be able to read and comprehend instructions and memos as well as write instructions and memos.
- Ability to solve practical problems, deal with a variety of variables, and use independent judgment and discretion.
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Chair-side dental assist for impressions, dentures, dental implants and oral surgery (applicability dependent on State law and scope of practice regulations)
- At least one year of hands-on assisting experience with dentures and/or implants
- One year oral surgery experience
- X-ray certification
- Experienced in taking impressions for dentures preferred
Mechanic needed for night shift repairs. Welding skills a plus. Must be mechanically inclined. Savage Stone is a stone crushing plant. Knowledge and ability to use common hand and power tools. Ability to weld and fabricate simple repair parts.
Hours normally 430pm -230am Monday through Friday. Some Saturdays as needed. Night shift differential pay. Uniform program after 90 days. Excellent Medical and dental insurance. Medical deductible paid by employer. Disability and Life, 401K, 2 weeks vacation after 1 year.
NOW Hiring CDL Class A Drivers
Capital Seaboard/G. Cefalu is a Family Owned and Operated Company with a commitment to safety and Employee Growth. We are seeking Drivers to be a part of our future! We are fast paced, with a goal oriented vision. We are Hiring CDL and NON CDL drivers for immediate openings!!!
Great Benefits to include:
- Paid Weekly!
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Driver referral program
- Direct Deposit
- Work alongside great team with accessible leadership
Required Qualifications for Class A,B, and C Drivers:
- Valid, state issued, driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must pass company issued road test
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- 1+ years truck driving experience with an understanding of truck, road, and DOT safety items
- Physically able to lift up to 75lbs, climb, sit, kneel, bend, push, and pull repeatedly over a period of 12 hours.
- Capable of passing a DOT physical and drug test
In spite of significant growth, Cefalu continues to embrace its heritage by espousing family values in all relationships with business partners and employees. While Cefalu does sell a product, at its heart it is really a service organization, and brings these family values to the benefit of our customers. Become a business partner and experience the difference traditional values bring. Our Company brings a rich, multigenerational heritage of over 100 years experience in the fresh produce industry to the benefit of each and every customer relationship. The third and fourth generations of the Cefalu family remain actively involved in the daily operations.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic / Rock Solid Company
We are looking for an industrial maintenance mechanic to join our team !
We offer complete healthcare benefits for you and your family, 401k pension, long term stability within the company. We have been around for 118 years. Fantastic work environment.
- Must haveprevious or currentindustrial maintenance mechanic experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong work ethic and pleasant attitude
- Must be drug and criminal history free ! (background check and drug test given)
- Must be able to work 11pm to 7am Sunday through Thursday after your 90 training period.
- Maintenance and repair of conveyor systems including belts, rollers, motors, and gearboxes
- Perform scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Replace multiple types of blades on various slitters, cutters and new saws
- Complete fabrication of new equipment and machines to production
Construction Estimating Assistant
Allstate Floors, a commercial flooring company, is looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and a focused self-starting candidate for a position in our Estimating department. The successful candidate will have demonstrated skills in effectively using technology, multi-tasking, communicating effectively, successfully functioning under pressure, and interpreting complex information logically.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to: fielding phone calls; interpreting construction plans and specifications; data entry; creating, organizing, and maintaining digital folders; communicating with clients and general contractors; completing floor plans and generating estimates; and communicating with other departments within the company, among other tasks, duties, and responsibilities.
Candidates must possess an associate’s degree from an accredited college and have at least one (1) year of administrative experience or experience in professional work. MUST be able to read blue prints. Experience with RFMS Software or estimating software is a PLUS.
Candidates may substitute additional experience in administrative or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
Candidates may substitute a bachelor’s degree for the required experience.
Licensing and Certifications
For this position, you must be licensed to drive and provide your own transportation.
Please submit a current résumé when responding to this job posting.
Allstate Floors is a minority owned company and an equal opportunity employer. Allstate Floors provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability, or marital status, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Company Box Truck Driver/Warehouse Worker/ General Labor
Fill out our online application at www.abetterwayrecycling.com/careers
• Job Title -- Company Box Truck Driver/Warehouse Worker/ General Labor- Picking, Packing, Receiving, & Electronics breakdown
• Job Type- Manual Labor
• Location- Jessup, MD
• Hours: M-F 8-4 ---40 hours a week available- Full time.
We are looking for a team player with at least 1-2 years' of experience driving a 26-foot Company Box Truck. This position involves gathering various computer and electronic equipment from companies located in Maryland and surrounding states. This is a physical, faced pace position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying of equipment weighing between 25-100 lbs. This job is tough and work environments can be hot/cold in the warehouse. Also in this position, you will be responsible for disassembling electronics for recycling. Other responsibilities include truck loading/unloading, customer pickups, receiving, and other misc tasks.
You must provide a copy of your driving record at the time of interview to be considered.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have at least 1 year of experience driving a box truck (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have a valid Class C Maryland Driver's License with auto insurance coverage
- Must have a Clean driving record!
- Must PASS a DOT Physical and be DOT compliant!
- Must PASS a Drug Test
- Must PASS Criminal Background Check!
- Must be able to read a paper map (GPS may not always be available to you)
Major Tasks and
- Punctuality (Be on time, 8am sharp)
- Drug-Free (we do random testing)
- Take apart computers and electronics for recycling.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- On site customer pickups and drop-offs.
- Complete tasks such as picking, packing, unpacking, stocking, moving and receiving of company inventory and materials.
- Stock deliveries of products and shipping supplies.
- Maintain effective working condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same.
- Good working knowledge of parts and materials a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to perform routine and manual duties in warehouse environment
- Be able to move up to 100 pounds.
- Be able to move above about work stations in a busy warehouse environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned
- Be able to work in cold & hot weather.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multi-task effectively.
- Somewhat computer literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Valid US Citizen
- Valid US Drivers License.
- Must be on time every day. 8am sharp.
- Must be a fast paced worker. This job only works if you are a quick mover.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Must be able to understand and meet quality standards, methods, and reporting.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test!!!! REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check! ALSO REQUIRED!!!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!