Jessup Job Description Sample
Wound Care Representative
Looking for candidates in the Baltimore, MD area
The role of the Wound Care Representative (WCR) is to meet and exceed sales goals by advancing our wound care portfolio with an emphasis on Advanced Wound Dressings. Market segments responsible for include; Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, and Government, who focus on Wound Management. The WCR is required to understand and demonstrate appropriate clinical application of our products to physicians and wound care providers. The WCR handles customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology. Additionally, the WCR executes the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive and leads the customer to action. Responsibility includes generating leads for the V.A.C. to the Acelity counterparts. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this role is the primary driver of Advanced Wound Dressings within strategic metropolitan cities.
III. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Conduct quarterly business reviews with Key customers
Collaboration with Acelity counterparts
Present product features and benefits to clinical call points utilizing effective sales techniques.
Meet and exceed assigned quota and sales objectives.
Effective customer needs assessment and solution development
Effective sales process execution to include new business opportunities, lead generation, and competitive account conversions.
Effective management of sales pipeline. Document opportunities and closed business.
Present proposals, negotiate pricing and understand contract implementation and key GPO awards to effectively differentiate Systagenix and our product portfolio.
In- service accounts by demonstrating products and applications for use.
Maintain and increase penetration in existing accounts through effective territory management.
Thorough knowledge and utilization of salesforce.com
Prepare, maintain and update a business plan for the territory.
Account Planning & Management (including pre and post call planning) Customer calls in-person required 4 days a week minimum.
Attend in-house training, sales meetings, conventions, trade shows as required.
Complete all administrative duties including required sales reports requested by management and expense reports in a timely manner.
Responsible for obtaining and maintaining up to date records and medical credentials required by the hospitals in the territory.
Timely communication with marketing, customer service and other internal personnel.
Follow company policy regarding timely submission and/or reporting of any customer complaints.
Complete informational studies for marketing
Assist corporate staff who are traveling in field
IV. EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
(Minimum qualifications for the position)
Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S) from a four- year college or university. Minimum of 5 years of documented outside sales success with the most recent being 2 years in medical sales required.
Advanced Wound Care experience in the Acute Care Market and Wound Care Clinics preferred.
Must live and have experience selling in the assigned territory; exceptions may be made for specific territories at the discretion of the company
Evidence of top sales achievement with experience in multilevel account management required.
A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Ability to travel domestically and within assigned region often involving overnight stays.
Ability to analyze sales reports and data to develop business plans and to create effective strategies to increase sales and meet sales forecasts within the territory
Consultative selling and closing skills
The ability to build consultative relationships with advanced practice clinicians (physicians, NP's, nurses), supply chain partners and end users to influence product choice decisions
Clear ability to work with a diverse range of customers
Demonstrated ability to promote concepts and ideas to create customer demand; excellent presentation skills and ability to engage audiences
Superior presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Positive attitude, high integrity and ethical standards
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: VEVRAA Federal Contractor SDL2017
Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting? Find a rewarding job and build a satisfying career-starting right here. Next Day Blinds, the Baltimore-Washington metro area's leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings, is seeking for the best in the industry to join our team. We offer much more than just an end to your job search. We provide thorough training as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
Next Day Blinds, a dynamic growing manufacturer and the leading window coverings retailer in the greater Washington DC-Baltimore metropolitan area is looking for full time Assembler for our Blinds and Shutter departments. This exciting opportunity has immediate positions available out of our Jessup, MD office. Join next day blinds and join a team that provides world-class customer service from sale to window treatment installation.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
1) Manual assembly of custom blinds and shutter components according to company quality and safety standards
2) Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work station
3) Operate production machinery according to department and manufacturer specifications
4) Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1) Ability read a tape measure/ruler
2) Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
3) Ability to understand sketches and drawings preferred
4) Basic math skills and understanding of fractions
5) Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
6) Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
1) Schedule consists of a 5-day workweek. Daily and weekend overtime as needed based on business demands.
2) Abundant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
· High school degree or equivalent preferred.
· Prior experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment is a plus
All Next Day Blinds window coverings are fully custom, meaning they are individually crafted to the exact size measured, using premium-quality materials, and constructed for optimum appearance, performance and durability. Since the company is vertically integrated with manufacturing, sales, installation and service all in-house, the entire process can be completed faster than anyone else in the market.
Benefits: At Next Day Blinds, we understand that our employees work hard so we offer a generous benefits package as well as ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and expand your potential.
. Medical and dental insurance
. 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match
. Flexible Spending Plans
. Life insurance
. Supplemental Insurance
. Paid Time Off (PTO)
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Delivery Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Morningstar Corp. is looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work with our Product Development team in Jessup, MD. The Test Engineer will oversee the testing for both New Product Development and Sustaining Engineering functions. Duties are multifaceted and include hardware, software, and compliance verification. This is a highly collaborative position which requires effective communication with our design, manufacturing, tech support, product management, and sales operations.
- lead on product certifications and compliance
- software unit test, scripting, debugging
- guide new products through final test procedures
- develop and execute hardware test routines
- establish and develop production QA procedures and end-of-line test fixtures
- test reporting via established tools
- BS, Electrical, Industrial, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years Test Engineering experience
- Excellent Technical Writing Skills
- C/C++ programming languages
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Experience in Electronics Manufacturing or Power Electronics industry
- Supervisory or Management experience
- Knowledge of UL/cert compliance procedures
For 25 years, Morningstar Corporation has successfully designed high quality, reliable and innovative power electronic products for the solar (PV) industry. We are leaders in the off-grid solar energy market throughout the world. Our multi-cultural employee base is the cornerstone of our collaborative atmosphere within the organization as well as with our customers. We seek talented professionals looking to help make the world a better place through renewable energy. Our employees are passionate about what they do. We want people with a long-term perspective who wish to become owners of the business and directly contribute to our growth and success.
This position is in our Engineering Center in Jessup, MD. Morningstar Corp. offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance as well as vacation, personal & sick time. Our medical plan includes a Health Savings Account, partially funded by Morningstar. We have a 401(k) retirement plan with Company Match as well as our Incentive Stock Option Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The Lead Receiver is responsible for unloading and inspecting deliveries of produce and other perishable food items.
Daily tasks involve inspecting and unloading trailers, filling out paperwork accurately, using food safety practices to inspect and store food items, cleaning/organizing warehouse spaces and outdoor areas, and using forklifts and pallet jacks to store and organize items in coolers.
Work environment is 35-45 degrees and includes some outdoor work.
Forklift certification preferred.
English (Reading/writing skills) preferred.
Hours are Sunday-Wednesday, 6am-4pm with occasional overtime on evenings and Thursdays.
Kitchen & Bath Designer
ProSource Wholesale is seeking experienced Kitchen and Bath Designers to join their design sales team. We are a members-only wholesale flooring and kitchen & bath source for trade professionals. If you love a challenge and have experience creating designs in 20/20 this is your chance to expand your creativity and build a rewarding career with a strong established company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled designer to demonstrate their knowledge and experience in kitchen and bath design. In addition, we offer a salary with bonus potential and great work hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours by appointment only.
As a Kitchen and Bath Designer you will be responsible for:
- Building business from a large existing customer base while working closely with a sales team
- Working with trade professionals and their clients, to design and quote Kitchen and Bath projects
- Designing kitchens, bathrooms, bars, entertainment systems etc. using 20/20 software
- Quoting and managing the full cycle ordering process for all kitchen and bath projects from inception to completion
- Maintaining pricing and merchandising for the Kitchen and Bath department
- Assisting a sales team with gaining knowledge of Kitchen and Bath products
- Promote the Kitchen and Bath program
- Leading educational events for trade professionals and sales team
Qualified candidates must have previous kitchen design experience and be able to thrive in a team environment. Sales skills and project management are highly desirable but not required. We are looking for highly organized professional individuals that are passionate about design, creative problem solvers, and success-driven.
The ideal Kitchen and Bath Designer will also have:
- Bachelor or Associate’s Degree in Interior Design preferred
- 3 years of kitchen design and sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience creating designs with 20/20 software
- Portfolio demonstrating design skills and ability to use 20/20
- NKBA certification, a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word and experience using email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers in a courteous, tactful and concise manner
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and improve skills
We are one of the largest flooring companies in the country with 145+ showrooms across the United States and Canada. Our showrooms are staffed by teams of professionals who are experts in residential and commercial products and our products don't end at just flooring. We provide everything from cabinets to bath tubs and are recognized as an industry leader. We are an extension of our Members' own businesses by providing a showroom that they can use as their own or send their Clients in for expert consultation and superior customer service and high-quality products. This non-retail business philosophy is the reason why they are on 5-year upward trend of growing 10% every single year.
Director Of Human Resources
CGC Holdings, Inc, previously G. Cefalu & Bros, Inc. & Capital Seaboard, is currently hiring for a Human Resources Director who uses a practical approach to solve all Human Relations matters. The position shall hold the duty of the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. A strong recruiting background and experience with hourly wage workers is preferred. The Director will guide and manage the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. This position shall contribute to company strategic plans and help to identify and recommend improvements that align with the vision of the company.
1. Annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organizations policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
2. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization’s compliance.
3. Maintains responsibility for organization’s compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
4. Communicates changes in the organization’s personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
5. Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organizations wage and salary program.
6. Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
7. Manages the Staffing function for the entire company determining appropriate staffing levels as well as managing turnover trends and implementing programs to improve retention.
8. Research, recommend and administer all FMLA, Unemployment, health, ancillary and 401k plans on an annual basis.
9. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
10. Develops and maintains an HRIS and payroll system that meets the organization’s needs.
11. Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
1. In depth understanding of organizational functioning and structure. Shall possess strong organizational and management skills. Shall display sound decision-making capabilities and the ability to communicate effectively through all levels of the organization.
2. Shall understand of the role of the Director within the overall organization, and the contribution to attaining corporate objectives made by this functional area.
3. Ability to utilize ethical and critical evaluation in the furtherance of corporate strategic objectives.
4. Has a strong global and cultural awareness.
5. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, evidenced by the ability to interact at all levels of the company.
6. Must demonstrate leadership skills, and the capability to manage, develop, train staff members.
7. Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in a business-related field. HR certification is as a plus.
8. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
In spite of significant growth, Cefalu continues to embrace its heritage by espousing family values in all relationships with business partners and employees. While Cefalu does sell a product, at its heart it is really a service organization, and brings these family values to the benefit of our customers. Become a business partner and experience the difference traditional values bring. Our Company brings a rich, multigenerational heritage of over 100 years experience in the fresh produce industry to the benefit of each and every customer relationship. The third and fourth generations of the Cefalu family remain actively involved in the daily operations.
Construction Materials Testing Field Technician
As a Construction Materials Testing Field Technician, you will observe contractors on construction sites and perform basic field soil and concrete tests under the direction of other F&R technicians or engineering professionals to ensure that testing, sampling, or inspection is performed consistent with project specifications. With minimal paperwork involved, all observations and test data is input on smart phones in the field for immediate transmittal to our Project Managers for review.
The tasks may be required to perform include, but are not limited to:
• A High School Diploma (or equivalent).
• ACI Level I Concrete, State DOT, WACEL, or ICC certifications in the disciplines of soils, reinforced concrete, and masonry are a plus.
• Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
• Ability to work in various weather conditions and lift 30 to 50 pounds repeatedly.
• A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record is required.
Receiving Clerk Warehouse
This position verifies all merchandise received according to Company standards. Handles bills of lading and general office duties. This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the work day. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Skill Sets Required
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity/Computer literate
- Time Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience. Prior warehouse experience preferred.
****Immediate Need FOR Class A Drivers IN Jessup, Md!! NO Touch****
NO TOUCH/ NO TOUCH/ NO TOUCH!!!!!! / OT EVERY WEEK!!!!
DELIVER TO DISTRIBUTION CENTERS/ 1-3 STOPS PER DAY/ 50 + HOURS WEEK
LATE EVENING TO EARLY AM DISPATCH
LATE MODEL PENSKE AND RYDER TRACTORS AND TRAILERS
Must have CDL Class A
Must Have clean MVR
Must be able to pass background check
Must have 2 yrs in the past 3 yrs experience.
CDL-A Truck Driver
Local Company looking for CDL-A Truck Drivers
Please fill out an application online at
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!