Jet Wiper Job Description Sample
Sales Associate Part Time Nights And Weekends- Jet Stop Convenience Stores - Milton Jet Stop
Water Jet And Saw Operator
Ink Jet Operator- Relocation To WI
Thunder Jet Fabricator II
Cnc, Water Jet And HD Laser Operator
Programming and operating the water jet, HD plasma, laser programs, and operating the CNC router, performing any combination of following tasks:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Dependable and Reliable – We are fast paced and 80% design build
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Must be able to travel to review client task in local area
- Handle customers in a professional manner during difficult high-pressure situations
- Perform daily CAD/Solid works assignments
- Perform daily Layout assignments
- Demonstrate excellent communication and relationship building skills with customers and co-workers, particularly with sales people, project managers and estimators to ensure strong, mutually beneficial relationships
- Programming and operating the water jet, HD plasma, and laser programs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to think logically and develop effective processes for troubleshooting issues.
- Proficient in one or more graphic design and/or CAD/CAM software packages such as Solid Works, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Alpha CAM, Master CAM or similar
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email and phone calls
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Vision standards apply
- Coordinate the use of eyes, hands, and feet
- Lift and carry heavy objects 5-25 pounds frequently, 25-50 pounds often, 50-100 pounds occasionally
- Use arms, hands, and legs fully
- Push, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb
- Health, Dental, Vision and supplemental insurance after 60 days (50% company paid for employee only)
- Retirement Plan with company match
- 6 Paid days off
- 40 hours of Paid time off after one year of employment
- Annual reviews and raises
Part Time Sales Associate (Days, Nights, Weekend Hours) - Jet Stop Convenience Stores - Denmark, IA
Thunder Jet Finish Welder
Bindery Operator 1 Ink Jet 2Nd Shift
Contract Charter Jet Cabin Service Attendant
Ventura Aviation, is a family owned and operated business providing charter, sales and aircraft maintenance services for more than 30 years. We have experienced growth of our fleet as well as demand for our charter services in the past 12 months and are now seeking Private Flight Attendants/ Cabin Service Aides for on-call availability. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast growing, highly-respected company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
High-quality, personal and safe service is the key to being a great Ventura Air Services cabin crew member. Candidates should be excellent at multitasking, have outstanding people skills and be experts at working through all types of situations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements include but are not limited to:
Production Employee - Wiper Folding
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!