Jewel Corner Brushing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
POSITION SUMMARY: Job entails loading and unloading aluminum parts in the Timesaving Machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records. (No previous experienced required, training will be provided)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Loading and unloading aluminum parts onto the powered finishing belt to put a finished grain on material and remove defects and deburr the surface of items to specified finish.
- Must be attentive to detail to check each part for quality, which will include checking for scratches, dents, polishing or finishing errors.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
- Must be able to use Global Shop Computer System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents. (electronic logs)
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation
Brand Manager, Category, Teddy, HM, Jewel Brands
Job Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and bel
Vita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries. Our purpose and vision is to create more
MOMENTS OF JOY by building the
BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Job Scope: Acts as the brand steward with a focus on in-year delivery of the AC plan. Effectively supports category P&L delivery by actively participating in the IBP process, owning budget implementation, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Brand steward and co-owner of the Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands, for the US market; partner with equity/innovation teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands. • Support P&L / category financial performance management by overseeing demand portion of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the category results, and assessing P&L implications • Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations. Identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; Consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities • Manage budgets and recommend in-year trade-offs needed to deliver category targets, consulting and aligning with equity/innovation on major shifts in spend • Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan • Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning • Lead portfolio management efforts including SKU rationalization and resolution of ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities; • Make category supply prioritization recommendations and participate in supply command centers as needed • Influence launch plans to deliver the P/L; Deliver all innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch. • Manage and rectify in-year quality issues • Expert in Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel businesses, performance & drivers, sharing with others & informing 2019 sufficiency • Manage, coach, and develop 1 direct report
Minimum Education and Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred • Minimum of 7 or more years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred • Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities • Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment • Analytic and creative thinking skills • Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities • Strong cross functional partnership skills • Strong communication skills • Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Cook - Jewel House Assisted Living
Participates in all aspects of food production. This position may be required to supervise other staff positions. The cook reports to the Executive Chef and or Director of Dining Services Essential Functions Essential Functions: • Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely manner.• Works the food line during mealtime.• Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.• Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.• Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.• Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.• Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques. • Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.• Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications Qualifications/Skills/Educational
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates. Requisition ID2017-3341 Community NameJewel House CityMadison StateIN
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
CNC Machine - Screw Machine Operator
Job purpose: To effectively operate CNC multi axis lathes , CNC Swiss type lathes, CNC Milling machines or Cam operated Screw Machines to produce quality parts for various industries including Hydraulics and Aerospace.
Job Duties include but, not limited to: Ability to follow blue prints and produce quality parts within required tolerances. Ability to accurately use gages such as micrometers and calipers.
Familiar with pitch micrometers, thread gages, etc. a plus but, we can train. Maintain an organized and safe work area Shift: 1st (7:30am-4:00pm), 2nd (3:30pm-12:00am) or 3rd (11:30pm-8:00am)
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
Embroidery Machine Operator
Candidates Must Have Embroidery Operator Experience.
Must Have Embroidery Experience (5+ years preferred)
Must Have Experience OperatingCommercial/Industrial Embroidery Machines (5+ years preferred)
· Read and follow detailed embroidery orders accurately
· Load embroidery designs into machines
· Verify garments for quantity, quality, size and accuracy
· Correctly and efficiently hoop various garments and items
· Thread the machine with correct threads needed for orders
· Operate machine quickly and accurately to ensure high quality
· Quality Control - watch closely for quality issues and correct as necessary
· Follow daily, weekly, monthly machine maintenance
· Fold, trim, and prep embroidered pieces for shipment
· Additional warehouse duties as needed (receiving, order pulling, etc.)
· Keep embroidery area stocked with supplies, neat and organized
· Ensure that daily embroidery schedules are met
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be capable of multi-tasking and be detailed oriented
· Must be able to read and write English
· Must have math skills and accuracy counts
· Ability to follow directions
· Ability to work within a team along with individual work
· Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, clean background and drug check
· Must have a positive attitude
· Able to stand for long periods of time
· Available to work full-time
· Have outstanding punctuality and attendance
· Basic computer literacy skills
· High school graduate or GED
others. We have been supplying Oklahoma schools and leagues with their sporting goods needs since 1976.
We are conveniently located on the corner of 51st and south Memorial Dr. in the Fontana Center.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!